Party Time In Bollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeated her request as Amisha and I looked at her, interrupted from our own interesting thoughts.

"Can I have a dance with him?" She asked Amisha, "Please?" she added seeing Amisha hesitating.

Amisha seemed reluctant to let go, but like a well-behaved and well-trained girl, she nodded and let Rani take her place in my arms.

If Amisha's intentions were of the hot, sensuous kind, Rani was not here for any dance either. From the start, she started pressing every inch of her body that she could on my body, igniting every tissue in my body with a desire to take this gorgeous creature right there and then.

"Oh I have missed you so much", she breathed into my ear as she pressed her hot pussy on my cock through her soft thin gown, "and this has missed you even more. I have had a lot of sex since the day you fucked me last, but noone seems to know how to use a slut like me."

She completely flattened her soft tits on my chest, her nipples hard with desire, her body hot with passion. I put my hand on her ass and parted a tight, firm ass cheek pressing her crotch on my hard cock so she could feel her pussy being humped through the thin fabric.

She groaned, "Oh yeah, you always know how to treat a dirty slut like me. Use me like the bitch I am, use me again like your property." She kissed my neck, then nibbled on my earlobe. I sucked on the soft flesh on the side of her neck as my left hand caressed and felt her soft bare back and waist, my fingers arousing her body to new heights of passion as they played on her spine.

My right hand was freely kneading and squeezing her well-rounded ass cheeks, feeling her tight ass crack moving my fingers lower, rubbing the soft fabric on her soft and moist pussy slit.

She moaned in my ear, "Mmmmmmm, I think I am ready to be entered and fucked hard, used like your dirty, cheap slut. Please fuck me now!! Please!!" Her voice was urgent with the need of a girl who has not had an orgasm in a long time.

In response to her plea, I told her, "Go find a free bedroom and tell me."

There were several bedrooms opening off the main hall where the party was being held. Officially called "Refreshment Rooms" they were actually in use by horny couples to fuck. Well, no doubt they all came out quite refreshed from there. LOL!

While Rani was busy checking which one was free for our use, I gathered Amisha and walked toward the room where Rani was motioning us to hurry up.

Before Rani had locked the door behind us, my finger was up into Amisha's wet cunt, going in hard and fast, making her whole body buckle. As Amisha collapsed on my chest with a loud "ungh!" groan, Rani dropped her slinky gown to the floor, stepped out of it and came towards me with her gorgeous body wearing nothing but the sexy, high heels.

Rani hugged me from behind and started kissing me passionately, her lips moving breathlessly on my neck, my back, down my spine, licking and sucking my shoulder blades. As my cock grew harder and thicker, I fingered Amisha's dripping cunt harder and harder. She was trying to lick and suck the side of my neck but my hard strokes were exciting her soft, tight cunt so much, she was not able to concentrate on anything but whimpering like a kitten. Gradually, her moans began to change pitch and she started bucking her hips harder, slamming her pussy with my finger. Her body was heading toward a heady orgasm. I pulled my finger out.

She groaned in agony and started pleading and begging, "Oh noooo! Please sir, please make me cum. Don't stop now, please, please, fuck me, use me. Fuck me like a slut! Hurt my pussy, use it, slam it with your big, hard cock, making it cum like the bitch it is!"

"Get naked, on your back, legs open wide!" That was a language all my sluts understood. As Amisha was getting rid of her tiny, transparent green dress, I concentrated on my naked slut Rani. Grabbing her by her, soft, silky, well-cared-for hair, I pushed her towards the bed, and told her to climb on to the bed.

I took off my own clothes and made Rani sit on her knees straddling Amisha's face towards the head of the bed. Towards the foot of the bed were Amisha's wide-open legs with the knees bent fully and there was her pussy, wet, glistening with juices and Mmmmm so tight.

Placing my thick, hard cock on Amisha's wet cunt hole I slid it deep into her in one smooth thrust. She grunted, "ungh!" as she felt the thick monster stuff her tight pussy so deep.

"Lick Rani's pussy", I instructed Amisha, "Make her moan and groan, but don't let her cum!"

Rani was facing my way as her pussy was right above, Amisha's face. Just as Amisha's tongue started licking Rani's pussy slit up and down, I slipped my fingers into Rani's silky hair and pulled her closer to kiss her hard on the lips, sucking her soft lips, devouring her like a hungry wolf. Rani's whole body vibrated with the currents of pleasure passing through her body from both directions.

Now, slowing down my kiss of Rani's lips to a nice, hot sucking kiss, I pulled out my cock and rammed it hard into Amisha's wet, sloppy cunt. "Aaaanh!" She yelped and bit Rani's pussy lip, now Rani yelped and her whole body shook with pleasure.

This was a good arrangement, I liked this. With one hand in Rani's hair and the other on her breast, kneading, fondling and squeezing, I kept kissing and sucking her lips, while my cock was ramming Amisha's wet and willing cunt hard and deep. With every stroke she groaned and screamed, her body on fire with horniness.

Within a few minutes, Amisha screamed loudly as her whole body spasmed around my thick cock and oozed hot cum all around my hot rod. I started pumping her erupting cunt in hard, measured, strokes, like a fuckdoll. That made her writhe in a curious mix of pain and pleasure as her pussy oozed more and more. Then with maybe my 10th stroke she screamed once more and then her whole body went into a second, more powerful orgasm. I could feel cunt gripping me tightly, pulsating really hard around my cock, her tight little love-tunnel all burning hot and dripping wet like the inside of a volcano.

Tremendously turned on my Amisha's earth-shaking orgasm and driven to immeasurable heights of horniness by her tongue, Rani was looking at me beseechingly and pleading, "Please sir! Fuck me! Now, please!"

In what could be perceived a single, fluid motion, I pulled out my cock from Amisha's hot pussy, leveraged Rani on her back by using her hair, right beside Amisha and without losing the balance, positioned myself between her legs and rammed my hard beast home into her wet, sloppy cunt.

"Ungh!!" She yelped as her head flopped from side to side. Without any conversation I simply grabbed her tits really hard and kneaded them roughly as I commenced to pound Rani's cunt, forcefully and fast.

Every stroke that went into her cunt, made her thrash her head from side to side as her body grew unbearably hot. She was biting her lip to contain her screams as sweat broke all over her body, making it hard for me to continue holding her tits.

I just gripped her soft, well-rounded, bare shoulders and continued to give her such hard, roughly-delivered, deep strokes that made her body feel like it was being used like never before.

She screamed loudly as she came, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!", her cunt flowing with wet, smoldering juices all around my thick cock, stuffed deep into her tight little cunt hole.

By then I was also close to cumming and that made me fuck her harder, like an animal!

"Oh God!!" She groaned.

I wasted no efforts in speaking and just used the same strength to pump her wet cunt with strong, really deep thrusts, again and again. As my cock exploded deep in her pussy, I could feel her release a second load of her own scorching hot juices. I fucked her for a couple more minutes then pulled out and lay down between the two hot feminine bodies that I had just had the pleasure of using.

Within a minute, like good sluts, they got up on their elbows and knees and positioned themselves on either side of my cum-soaked cock. With one lick from each side they cleaned my cock, slowly and nicely, like owned-slaves. I just lay there, enjoying the odd combination of power, love and raw, animal sex.

==========================

I was enjoying a quite drink with Amisha standing behind my sofa chair, running her fingers through my hair. She had put her dress back on and was smiling like a sated kitten.

Preity came with a plate of food in her hands and slid into my lap as smoothly and easily like I had invited her.

"I think you'd like me to feed you so you can put your hands to better use." For someone so cute and innocent-looking this girl sure had a dirty mind. And a slutty attitude. Both great assets in this business.

Her soft, firm ass in that soft, silky and thin dress felt quite warm and silky. She moved it around on my lap, trying to find the right spot to sit on, and then settled with her ass right on my hardening cock. She wiggled it just a little every once in a while to make sure I was getting harder than before.

"Feel free!" she said with a really cute but slutty look and then proceeded to feed me. Very smartly she had chosen to bring me fruit salad and now she started to feed me piece by piece not with her hands but carefully putting each piece on her tongue and then feeding me with her tongue and lips.

She brought her lips to mine and pressed them on my lips as she pushed the piece of melon from her mouth to mine using her tongue.

Accepting her gracefully extended invitation I put my left hand on her bare back, feeling her soft, smooth skin with a gentle caressing motion. With my right hand fingers I softly caressed her smooth thigh. The touch of her dress was smooth and soft, but soon I slipped my hand under it and felt her upper thighs, from an inside angle, my fingertip, moving around tantalizing her soft, well-toned thighs, just a centimeter below her pussy.

"Please." She said in a pleading voice before she pressed her lips to mine and fed me a piece of an apple. Heeding her unworded request, I let my fingertips caress her soft, clean-shaved pussy lips and touched one fingertip on her slit.

"Mmmmmm...her body melted into mine as she pressed her lips on mine, harder and hungrier than before.

Making it slow and teasing I took all the time it took her to feed me 3 pieces to insert my finger all the way deep into her tight cunt. Every time I moved my finger her body responded with hungry desires, for the last half-inch she just impatiently rammed her own body forward, taking my finger deep into her cunt.

Instead of fingering her in and out, I just wiggled my finger in her pussy, massaging her wet pussy walls with my fingertip.

She requested again, with her beseeching eyes, and I gave her a small, very tiny and teasing, fingering stroke. That aroused her more and she purred like a kitten, grinding her pussy on my finger.

==========================

Kareena had her hands on the waist-high balcony railing with her ass about a foot back, I was standing right close behind her, my body touching her all the way from shoulders down. My left hand was passing under her left arm and resting on her right breast, kneading softly, playing with her nipple through the thin tight kurti of her suit. My right hand was on her crotch, gently rubbing between her spread legs. I could feel quite clearly that she was not wearing the thong any more. I could feel her tight pussy slit through the thin salwar. I was running my finger on her slit now and then, mostly just caressing her soft, smooth pussy lips.

Content to be in my close embrace like a fuckdoll, with her firm ass pressed tight on my hard cock, she was telling me how much she missed me.

"...it's not like I have not had sex, I have..." She was saying, "I have had boyfriends, I have had dates, I have even had one-night stands with total strangers..." She expected to shock me but I just kept listening, "but nothing satisfies me. Nothing turns me on like that slap on bare ass that you used to deliver knowing well how I would feel and react. You knew how to treat me, nobody else does!" She pushed her ass back on my cock a little more.

Taking advantage of the lull when Preity went to put the empty plate back, Kareena had managed to steal me away, so she could say all that she had been feeling between our last meeting and now.

As she was pouring her heart out, my right hand was getting more and more familiar with her pussy slit in that soft, thin salwar while my left kneaded her soft breast into a pulp eliciting a gratifying purring moan from her lips.

She ended her tale with a request, "Will you please take me back as your slut and use me as you like?"

In response I reached up a couple of inches and undid the tie of her salwar, causing it to slide down and fall around her ankles. That caused her to gasp as she felt the cool night air on her bare, panty-less pussy. Sliding my finger down her tight slit, I waited for her to spread her legs more then hooked my finger and brought it back up, sinking it deep into her tight, burning hot cunt. Which made her gasp and moan simultaneously.

She started pushing her cunt onto my finger without waiting for me to finger her, such was her urgency. After fingering for a couple of minutes, I took a step back to take down my pants and shorts. Kareena spread her legs wider and stepped back, bending lower enough, really, really asking to be fucked.

Well, my cock wasn't sleeping either. It was already hard and erect, oozing that horny smell which drives women practically crazy. Making good use of the opportunity and wasting no time, I placed the wet cockhead on her hot pussy hole and drove in hard and fast. She held tight on the railing and grunted with satisfaction and horniness at the same time.

Holding her by firm, soft slim waist and gave it to her hard and deep, making her grunt with every thrust of my thick cock.

"Oh god! It hurts sooo good! Fuck me, fuck me like the dirty slut I am!" I was concerned someone might hear us from the party but that was only a tiny fraction of my brain doing that kind of silly thinking, the rest was involved is using this hot, slutty, gorgeous brunette.

As I sped up my strokes into her tight cunt, she started meeting my thrusts with a backward thrust of her ass and it made me go too deep into her small, tight hole. That made her whimper with pain but she didn't stop thrusting back.

Apparently something like this had been her fantasy in the months after the French fuck-stay for soon she was groaning, "Oh god, I am gonna cum. Oh my good god!"

And true to her word soon her body jerked in a series of hard convulsions, going limp on the railing, grabbing on to it for dear life as I continued to pound her wet cunt hard and deep like before.

Her fluids soaked my hard cock and the heat made my cock explode, deep in her cunt, spraying my hot fluids into her tight hole.

I was just pulling out of her cunt looking for something to wipe my soaked cock when Preity stepped up into my line of vision extending her hand holding some tissues. "May I?" she asked politely but her eyes were angry that I had chosen to fuck someone else despite all the time and effort she had wasted on me all evening.

I nodded and Preity did a good job of wiping my cock clean. Actually she didn't use the tissues, she went on her knees and casually and nicely started licking the mixed juices off my semi-hard cock. She did it thoroughly, slowly and with interest like she was doing a task assigned to her. After licking my thick shaft from all sides she coolly took it into her mouth and sucked it in and out, slowly but fully deep.

My cock was starting to get harder again, when I stopped Preity, "Ok, that's enough, doll!"

She stood up before me, looking sad and dejected. While she used the tissues to wipe her own mouth, I put on my pants again and fished out my wallet.

I handed my card to her, "Tomorrow morning, 11 O' clock, and dress better. I don't like overdressed girls!"

She grinned happily, "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!"

I smiled at her girlish enthusiasm and turned towards the door.

==========================

With my lazy habits and pressures of my full time work as a software engineer, it took me a long time to finish this one. I just hope it was worth all this wait to my readers. Do let me know how you like it.

I like getting fan-mail but I'd appreciate it if you could leave me your mail address, so I can reply. Also I like it when someone writes in with their asl and some info about themselves especially girls.

Also I am always looking for girls to roleplay the roles in my stories.

Email me for pics of the dresses and heels used in this story for inspiration.

12