Party Time NND

Story Info
NNudeDay prep surprises with oral friends.
1.9k words
4.15
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2019 Literocat

Barry asked us to come early to his birthday party and bring sexy swimsuits, never hinting he knew it was also National Nude Day (NDD). We arrived about ten a.m. and helped him setup his ice chests and tables.

"I asked the others to cum at noon so we have time to swim in my recently cleaned pool. Considering the fun and exploration we had last week," he grinned lewdly at both of us, "we can change out here. Right?" Sue waggled her finger at him as she went inside to change.

She had her first beer early. I always count her drinks. By her third beer, she loses her inhibitions and gets horny. Her fourth beer or Mike's Hard liquor goes directly to her cunt and she goes looking for Mike's hard cock. Barry dropped his shorts and took his time folding them, making sure to face the window near Sue and waggle his exposed semi soft dick for her before removing his shirt. Was Sue watching?

"Com'on, Al. You can strip out here." His dick shuffled from side to side over his plum sized, shaven balls. I pulled off my shorts and showed I already had my flimsy Speedo on. "Are you shy? I'm sure that will change in an hour." He'd also chosen tiny Speedos and his thick semi stiffy already pushed the suit out and lower.

Sue came out in a tiny, gold, two-piece string bikini, second beer in hand. She twirled for us and Barry got his first glimpse of her shapely, muscular ass. Though it wasn't a G-string suit, it left very little covered. The front was a triangle that nearly covered her short fur. The top left her under boobs exposed as well as all but her nipples in the bright sun. Barry stood and whistled, dick at full attention. She stared at his strained Speedo and the thick hair it now exposed. He handed her a slip and lightly kissed her on the lips—hoping to resume where we left off last week in the mall and the lot.

As he started to pull at her top strings, she handed me the paper to review. "Let's bring the girls out early so you can sun them. After having them out so long and," he cupped a tit, "you can't get shy on me now." She slapped his hand away and tightened the single knot. I confirmed from the lab tests he was disease free so Sue took the sheet and slowly slipped the report deep into the front of his suit. He moaned as she slowly slapped his cock side to side.

She guzzled her third beer and dove into the pool. Her tiny lame top came loose, as planned. As we watched, she stood in the shallow end and slowly shifted her top. There was a good chance that if we dove in our loose Speedos would come off—as planned.

Minutes after noon, Lou and Bev arrived—both totally naked. She is a ravishing beauty. Though long time sex playmates with us, we still admire their personae as well as their bodies. Her outstanding double Ds and thick, hard nipples always make me pucker. Lou's big, swinging semi hard dick does the same to Sue.

Surprising us, Barry rushed over to hug them both. He shifted then crushed Lou's cock shamelessly against his belly then Bev's soft tits against him as he kissed her warmly.

"Aren't you a little overdressed, per your sign on the front door?" quipped Lou. There was no sign when we'd arrived. Mario and Maria arrived just then, both also naked. Maria's firm and high C-cups were always a joy to see and taste. They all hugged closely.

Bev chimed in, "I didn't know you guys knew Barry too. Do you have umm, 'playdates' with him too?" They nodded and looked at us. We nodded 'no.' "Barry and his ex cum played with us often. She still joins us sometimes. But why are you three still dressed? Barry, do you think you are surprising them with your NDD/birthday party? They got us into our expanded swinging. Have you not yet fucked Sue? Lou loves her tight pussy and I know she tastes great." Barry startled at that last comment, shocked that we'd fooled him into thinking we were novitiates for so long.

As Sue climbed out of the pool, her top shifted again and the little triangles left her hard nipples exposed to all. "You still want to help me with this, Barry?" He rushed over like a puppy in heat and untied the top and back of her bikini to let it fall away. As she tossed it aside, he untied both bottom strings and the tiny masquerade fell away. Naked, she smiled, "When in Rome. . . ." He only got a quick look at her beautiful pussy, but a long, steamy look at her shapely, bared ass as she ran to greet the others.

Probably just to rile him up, she Frenched Lou and held his stiffening cock firmly, then lingered in Bev's mouth as they fingered each other. She moved onto Mario, after she slowly licked Bev's juices off her fingers. Maria watched as Sue slowly jerked her husband's swelling cock as she sucked his tongue. Barry nearly came when she then bent Maria back and plunged two fingers deep into her moist pussy while licking her tongue. They each licked their fingers before putting them in the other's mouth.

Finally she wrapped a finger around Barry's neck and let him suck her tongue as she fished into his Speedo for his stiff cock. "May I see it now, big boy?" Without waiting for an answer, she dropped to a spread legged crouch and took his suit down with her. His stiff cock snapped out of his suit and she caught it under her chin. As he stepped out of it, she kissed his bishop—several times.

"Looks we got here just in time," boomed Steve as he and stunningly gorgeous Laura arrived, also naked. I greeted Steve and bent Laura over, mimicking Sue, as we kissed long and deep. My fingers found her beautiful pussy and dove in deep for her growing nectar. "You guys always know how to best greet us." Steve slapped Mario and Lou a high-five before assaulting their wives with fingers and tongue. We were off to a great start. "We expecting anyone else, Barry?"

"Possibly my ex, Shelly. We all enjoy her best after two drinks. So let me guess, you all know each other—intimately?" no one answered.

As the only one still 'decent,' I ran to the front door to check the sign. Several neighbors were on loungers on their lawns—all naked. There was one empty brown bag and six others full of clothes on the porch. The sign read 'If you come after noon, leave all your clothes here and come meet us at the pool where I hope you'll cum again.' Wow! Nervy sign. I took it around back.

"Um, you hope we'll cum again? We thought that would be our surprise for you, but you got us. One of your naked neighbors asked if you were starting your NND at noon again. I shrugged. Three convertibles slowly drove by, all filled with naked women. They jeered at me in my swimsuit and shouted to 'strip off' before pointing, laughing and driving off. Typical Nude day, except for my suit!"

Barry quipped, "Now you know what I meant when I asked you to wear your best suit—your birthday suit!" He was beginning to slur his words too. We grabbed drinks, chatted and jumped in the cool water. Sue, now nursing her fifth beer, played naked waitress and brought snacks from inside. When she stood between Lou and Barry on their loungers, she bent sharply over Lou to deposit his snack and the tray.

Probably drunk, when she bent over, her ass was in Barry's face and swayed tantalizingly. He couldn't resist her sottish offer and cupped then spread her cheeks. She braced herself on Lou's thighs and let Barry explore her rear hole. "Haven't been here before," he whispered as he began to stroke her crinkled hole. "This view of your pussy will make me cum if I don't do something." He began cupping then spreading her labia apart. As dew formed on her outer lips, he rubbed his nose against her rear hole while licking her front one.

She moaned then moaned louder as his tongue and fingers explored her beautiful pussy. Her moans caught everyone's attention. "It's about time we stepped this up. NND loses some charm after hours of being naked without sex," whispered Steve.

Sue pushed Lou's knees apart, cupped his big balls and stroked his already stiff cock. She sucked it to her throat before it became too massive. Barry licked her asshole then shifted one wet finger into the darkness. Sue lurched and moaned when it slipped into her ass.

Lou moaned, "Keep it up, whatever you are doing back there. Mmm, she gives great head." Maria knelt in front of Barry and sucked his thick cock quickly into her throat. As he moaned into my wife's pussy, Maria began fingering herself. Steve moved her hand aside and replaced it with his and his tongue.

Laura dropped Lou's lounger flat and climbed onto his face. I was jealous. I loved Laura as much as Sue and wanted to make her cum on me first. She and Lou rarely met, so I conceded letting her feed him her delicious cum. Bev watched her husband with two women and all the feasting as she fingered herself. Letting her continue, I turned her to me, pressed her magnificent tits against me and sucked her tongue until I was dizzy. We lay down on a mat and stroked each other while listening to all the guttural moans.

She wanted my cock in her mouth. I knew she loved eating cum, craved it, and I hoped to satisfy her a few times today. When she clenched her hot, tight throat on my cock, I shuddered and nearly came. She knew how to delay that and did so as I spun around and pushed my nose, tongue and fingers into her swollen, tasty pussy. When I heard others cumming, I rubbed Bev's G-spot and she clamped down on my cock. We came together, me directly into her belly and her, delightfully, all over my face and mouth.

With mouths, cocks and pussies satisfied for the moment, we grabbed a cool drink and took a stroll around the neighborhood in mixed partners. Every neighbor, was naked. They stood and waved to us and some saluted with hands and cocks. We returned to Barry's and mixed up the sex again. This time, he got to fuck Sue and I got to fuck Laura. I was too focused on her to notice what the others did or the cluster of neighbors at the fence watching us perform.

We had at least until midnight, unofficially until noon, to stay naked and enjoy each other any way we liked. Is there a better way to spend NND? It beats standing around watching a parade!

==== 9 hr 01306/28/19 ==== 1868 words ==== Al, Sue; Barry; Lou, Beth; Mario, Maria

6/20/19 seminal image: nude wife at pool party, serving and servicing friends