Party to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was busy doing the dishes, Katie excused herself to change into something more appropriate. She thereafter came down comfortably wearing a long sleeved sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers. As I came to expect, she had conveniently forgot to ask me whether I too wanted to change, and brought nothing for me to wear when she came down.

True to form, Katie didn't lend me the silk gown she earlier offered or anything else for that matter, for the ride home. She told me since I had been exposing myself to the world practically the whole day, there was no reason for me to be so modest, now that there was just the two of us. Being too tired to argue with her, I just got into her car dressed as I was.

Fortunately, as it was late, nobody seemed to be on the streets or awake in the boardinghouse I lived in and I was able to make it to my room unseen.

12