Party Wife

Story Info
Wife sharing, swinging.
12.9k words
4.29
290.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode naked through the club and took my seat at the bar. Picking up my beer, I looked at my husband with a smile.

"Lost again?" He asked.

"Depends on how you look at it!" I replied after a sip of my beer. "I'm naked, but his cock was hard enough to use as a pool cue."

Scott laughed as I shook my long blonde hair from my shoulders. "You always lose your clothes. You never could shoot pool and you know it!"

"True!" I replied. "But you never know. One day I'll find somebody who plays worse than I."

"In the meantime, you lose your clothes and get felt up while they buy you drinks. Right?" He chided.

"Sure!" I grinned. "So, who loses?"

Scott shook his head once again and laughed. He knows when it comes to my body, his young wife was more than willing to show it or share it whenever she wanted to. In fact, it was one of the things that had attracted him to me. We had only been dating for a few months when I first told him about my wilder side. At first he was unsure of what to make of it. He knows I love to fuck, but his logic told him that any woman who would undress for almost any man who asked, under the right circumstances, could never be faithful to him. But as the weeks passed and I regaled him with my stories of my past adventures, he actually came to like the idea of sharing his young girlfriend.

The first time he had actually witnessed my wilder side was at an outdoor concert. I had excused myself to go to one of the bathrooms. After a long while, I finally returned, a bit disheveled and slightly out of breath. When he asked me if I was all right, I told him that I had run into a co-worker of my ex-husband while waiting in line for the port-a-potty. As we waited, we chatted a bit. One thing led to another and we had ended up behind the port-a-potty. He unceremoniously lifted my denim skirt, bent me over, and fucked me hard right there in the open. Another man had spotted us and slid his cock into my mouth. I told Scott that the two men had fucked me hard until they both filled me with their cum. Scott couldn't believe his ears. Seeing the look of disbelief in his face, I guided his hand under my skirt to my cum-filled pussy. He got an instant erection.

Taking me by the hand, he led me out of the stadium to his Bronco. Once in the Bronco, I reclined my seat and pulled my skirt up. He didn't hesitate. Rolling on top of me, he spotted a security guard patrolling the next aisle over from ours. Figuring he'd have time, he slid his rock hard cock into me and thrust hard. I held tightly to his buttocks as he pumped himself into my hot, cum-filled pussy, my hips grinding into his. My first orgasm hit me seconds later as he raised himself onto his forearms. I bucked and moaned beneath him as I came. He followed soon after, filling my pussy with his own creamy load of semen. I giggled as he collapsed on top of me. Scott groggily lifted himself to see what was so funny and saw the security guard looking down at us with a scowl on his face.

Scott scrambled off of me and into the driver's seat only to see me open my door and invite the guard to take his turn with me. Scott watched in silence as the guard looked first at him, then at the semi-nude blonde stretched out before him. He hesitated only long enough to look around before unzipping his fly and releasing a massive erection. He wasted no time climbing into the car and on top of me. I squealed with delight as the thick organ filled my pussy. The guard fucked into me hard and fast, his own quick gratification the only thing on his mind. As his hips slammed into me, I thrust my hips back up to meet him. Beads of perspiration formed on the guard's brow as he somehow managed to increase his tempo. I wailed through another orgasm when I felt the guard's fat cock begin to expand.

I clamped my inner muscles around the hard cock and gasped when I felt the first hot spurt of his creamy load splash inside me. I bucked my hips wildly as the man flooded my pussy with its third helping of cum that day. The guard finally stopped his thrusting and, without a word, withdrew his softening cock from my pussy and got out of the truck. Scott watched him zip his trousers as he walked away from the Bronco to continue his patrol. Our sex life had taken off from there. That day, Scott discovered that he was immensely turned on by watching me fuck. Seeing me cum on another man's cock had excited him more than he would have ever thought possible. Playing with my cum-soaked vagina the whole way home kept us both so excited; he had fucked my sloppy pussy once more in the Bronco while the automatic garage door opener closed the door behind us. Later that night, he proposed to me, explaining to me that he wanted to share in my adventures forever. I accepted his proposal and we were married the following week.

We had found a local swing club and decided to check it out. After our first visit, we knew we were hooked. Our Saturday nights were spent in the club, trying out various fantasies and rapidly becoming well known regulars. Tonight was a special night for me. The club's owner, Tony, had told me the previous week that he was installing a swing in the "party room." The party room was where all the real action took place. While nudity was allowed in the club proper along with a bit of petting and necking, serious sexual activities were to be confined to the party room. It was basically a large room with several sofas, padded benches and thick floor pillows arranged to allow both intimacy and semi-public display. I prided myself on "having gotten it on every piece of furniture in the place."

"Are you ready to check out the swing?" Scott asked.

"Sure!" I replied. "I tried to get Tony to fuck me on the pool table, but he wouldn't go for it."

"That bad, huh?" Scott smiled.

"That horny." I giggled.

Taking me by the hand, Scott led his nude wife from the bar into the dimly lit party room. As the door closed behind us, we stood to the side to allow our eyes to become accustomed to the difference in lighting. Scott nudged me and pointed out the swing, which was suspended from a large A-frame over in one corner. A groan drew our attention to a rather well endowed redhead as she straddled her partner, burying his cock inside her. I slid my hand down her tummy and toyed with her pubic hair as I watched the erect organ disappear into the woman. Once the penis was completely inside her, she settled in for a slow leisurely fuck. Scott looked around the room to see if he recognized anyone there. Spotting another club regular receiving an enthusiastic blow job from a tiny blonde he didn't recognize, he waved. The man returned the wave with a smile then went back to enjoying the woman's efforts.

The party room wasn't crowded, only about a dozen couples, so we had a choice of seats. We decided to sit on a sofa across a wide aisle from the swing and watch the crowd for a while. I watched the redhead shudder through an orgasm while eyeing the swing mischievously. "So you want me to get into that thing."

"No, you want to get into that thing. I just want to see you get fucked." Scott laughed.

I elbowed him playfully then stood up. I walked over to the swing and studied it closely. "How do you get into this thing?" I asked nobody in particular.

"It's easy! I'll show you," a thickly accented voice said from behind me.

Tony, the club owner, stood behind me smiling. I smiled back at him as I nodded my consent. Waving Scott over to help him, Tony lifted my tiny body up off the floor. With Scott's help, they finally got me into the swing. It was basically a thick pad suspended from the A-frame with straps to hold a person's head, thighs, feet, arms and wrists in a position which left nothing to the imagination. I giggled as the men let go of me and I gently swung back and forth, my legs spread wide open in the contraption. Although the swing and A-frame appeared to hold me with no difficulty, I was still nervous. My fear was that the thing would suddenly let go of me in midair. Tony reassured me it would easily hold many times my weight. I relaxed somewhat, but was still visibly tense.

"That's all there is to it." Tony told us. "Now you're ready for whatever you have planned."

"Since you seem to be the expert on this thing," I smiled. "Why don't you show Scott the proper way to fuck me in it?"

Tony smiled at me, taking in the sight of my beautiful body. "I'm sure he can figure it out. I must go attend to the bar."

As the tall Italian walked toward the door, he heard me quietly tell Scott that I would get him to fuck me one of these days. He smiled to himself as he left. Although he'd never admit it to me, he knew I was right. Tony had a reputation for looking without touching. He'd owned the club for several years, but had participated only rarely, and then only on special occasions. I had seen the large bulge hidden in his pants on several occasions and made it no secret that I wanted him to fill my pussy with his obviously large cock. So far he had managed to gracefully decline my offers. That only made me want his cock more! The mere fact that I had gotten into the swing successfully had attracted quite a bit of attention. My loud moan when Scott knelt before me and slid his tongue into my widespread pussy attracted even more. Two other men were soon standing on either side of me as I leaned back, enjoying the tongue inside me, finally allowing the swing to support my entire body.

One of the men hesitantly reached forward to cup my huge breast. When I moaned and smiled at him in approval, he massaged my nipple with greater confidence. Seeing this, the other man soon held the other breast. I closed my eyes as Scott's tongue slid out of me and slid upward over my clitoris. A pair of lips soon replaced the hand covering my nipple; the hand slowly stroking its way along my tummy. I opened my eyes as I felt warm breath against my cheek. Lips soon found mine and I moaned softly into the mouth as a tongue slipped between them. Another mouth found the other nipple. Yet another kissed my tummy, sending chills throughout my body. I hung suspended, helpless as to anything the men might want to do to me. The mouth covering mine blocked my view of my lower body. I was completely at the mercy of Scott and any stranger who happened by.

As his tongue slid back and forth over my entrance, Scott could taste my growing excitement. He could feel my muscles clutch at the tip of his tongue when he dipped it inside me. He held onto my exposed buttocks and rocked me gently back and forth, teasing my soaked sex with his tongue. He felt my hips start to rock up and down in an attempt to trap his tongue inside my pussy. Taking that as his cue, he stood up and unzipped his pants. The swing held my pelvis at the perfect height for him to slide his rock-hard cock into my gaping pussy. My flat tummy stiffened as I suddenly inhaled deeply when I felt the head of Scott's erection penetrate me. I groaned into the mouth which still feverishly worked on mine, when I felt the rough zipper of Scott's pants touch my engorged labia.

He held perfectly still, gently holding me by the hips, pulling me tighter against him. The mouths suckling at my breasts sent shivers through my body. I swore I could feel Scott's heartbeat through his hard cock as it remained firmly embedded in my soaked vagina. Scott gave a subtle signal to the men around the swing. As one, they began to slowly rock it back and forth, causing Scott's erection to slip in and out of me. The angle at which he penetrated me was like nothing he'd experienced before. I noticed it too! I came unglued as the crown of Scott's thick cock slid silently back and forth along the inner walls of my pussy. Although the mouth kissing me prevented me from screaming, I moaned and groaned into it as feelings the likes of which I'd never felt overtook me. The men slowly increased the tempo of the assisted fucking, causing the shaft of his cock to steadily stroke in and out of me. My arms flailed about as my first orgasm crashed through my loins.

I let Scott feel my inner muscles working on his cock as I came. He smiled as he slid in and out of my spasming pussy. He knew that if I was cumming already, I was in for an exhaustive, yet satisfying night. As my orgasm subsided, he signaled to the men to stop rocking the swing. It was his turn to set the pace of the fuck. My mind reeled as I relaxed from my first orgasm. The angle at which Scott's cock filled me felt delicious. The rocking motions of the swing soon stopped and I felt Scott's hands reposition themselves around my waist. My breathing had just begun to return to normal when I felt Scott's body tense up in preparation for the real fucking that was yet to come. My husband plunged his cock into me. The sudden movement broke my kiss with the man cradling my head and I cried out in ecstasy. Scott thrust into me using the swing's leverage to pull my suspended body backward into him. My eyes flew open then slammed shut as I felt another orgasm rip through me.

My body convulsed as the mouths withdrew from my erect nipples. Hands covered the trembling breasts as the men stood back to watch me thrashing wildly. The rapid clenching of my inner muscles proved to be too much for Scott's composure. With a loud groan, he slammed himself into his writhing wife and erupted. Unintelligible noises issued forth from my mouth as the first spurt of my husband's lava-hot cum coated the inside of my hungry vagina. I gasped as I felt his hard cock throb, sending his load deeper into me. Scott pulled my hips tightly against his and ground his groin into me as he felt the last spasms of his climax drain from him. I could do nothing but hold on to the straps that secured me in the swing. I felt the tension in my husband's cock slowly fade as his orgasm flowed from his body and into mine.

I sighed heavily as I felt his once rigid cock begin to slacken inside me. Cum dripped slowly out of my pussy and over my tiny ass as he finally withdrew. My hips undulated in invitation as he left my soaked pussy vacant and walked around to my head.

"Now the real party can start," he whispered.

As he leaned down to kiss his panting wife, he motioned the other men toward my cum-filled sex. The invitation to help themselves to his wife was clear. I moaned into Scott's mouth as another cock quickly replaced his. Although not as thick as my husband's, it was certainly longer. I shuddered as it glanced off my cervix and pounded into me repeatedly. The man's own gratification was obviously foremost in his mind as he roughly fucked me. I was not the least bit concerned. I knew I would orgasm many times in the evening yet to come and I was content to let the men use my pussy for their own pleasures. The man fucking me quickly came, adding his load of cum to my husband's. As soon as his hips stopped moving, he was ushered out of the way and another took his place. This man penetrated me with a little more finesse, but wasted no time in plunging into the panting woman to the hilt. He fucked me with deliberate, measured strokes, intending to pleasure me as well as himself.

Scott released me and sat in a nearby chair to watch. It appeared that word of the swing's horny occupant had spread through the club quickly. At least a dozen nude men were gathered around the swing, and another dozen were waiting their turn to get close enough to touch the moaning woman. Several stroked their erect cocks in preparation for their turn to fuck the sexy blonde who had pranced around the club nude earlier that evening. Scott watched as a man lifted my head out of the strap that cradled it and slid his dripping cock over my lips. I quickly opened my mouth and allowed the stranger to thrust his cock down my throat. Another man had somehow managed to get one of my arms out of the sling which held it. He was using my tiny hand to stroke his thick shaft. Yet another man climbed under the swing to get a better view of the cock thrusting into my hot pussy.

I was in another world. I had no idea how many men stood around me waiting their turn, but the many hands stroking me told me there were several. The fat cock in my overly excited pussy was getting ready to cum, I was certain, and I couldn't wait for the next one to take its place. The cock between my lips tasted sweet and I tried every trick I knew to coax the creamy load from it. The man fucking me suddenly plunged himself deep inside my cervix and erupted. I moaned around the thickening cock in my mouth as the vibrations of the climaxing organ flowed through my pussy. A finger found my clitoris and gently, but firmly, rubbed me to another crashing orgasm. My hips bounced in the swing as the man emptied himself into me, causing my pussy to now overflow. Trails of their combined semen trickled out of my vagina between the cheeks of my tiny ass and finally dripped onto the carpet.

I lost track of the man as he slipped out of me. I felt the cum drool out of me, but only for a second. Another cock quickly filled me. My revelry over the new organ was short lived however, as the man thrusting into my mouth sent his hot semen flowing down my throat. Scott watched his horny wife gulp and swallow in an attempt to keep up with the man's ejaculation. My cheeks hollowed as I tried to suck the fluid from him. My throat muscles worked quickly as the man groaned out his climax. When his softening cock had finally withdrawn, I swallowed several times then opened my mouth for the next cock. I didn't have long to wait! The man under me seemed mesmerized by the sight of the new cock seesawing in and out of my pussy. He reached up and gently held my buttocks as they swayed back and forth above him. This man was really fucking me hard. His cock blazed in and out of me with a fury. My cheeks rippled as the man repeatedly drove his cock into me. Taking a chance, the man beneath me slid a finger through the trail of cum flowing from my pussy and teased my tight asshole.

I groaned when I felt the digit touch my anus. The man fucking me was really getting to me. I felt another orgasm approaching and wondered if there was a way to achieve double penetration in the swing. I suddenly inhaled deeply and came hard as the finger wormed its way into my ass up to the first knuckle. The combination of the finger slipping into my ass and my inner muscles clenching around his cock, proved to be too much for the man fucking me. He lost control of himself and exploded deep inside me with a shout. Scott watched with amusement as our twosome thrust into one another and spasmed through our mutual orgasms, each babbling incoherently. Seeing the mad thrusting going on in front of him, the man in my mouth joined them by unleashing his load down my throat. I again fought to keep up with the flow of semen as it washed over my tongue, the sensations only adding to my own climax.

Both men withdrew from my sweating body, leaving only the finger inside my tortured body. My hips moved downward on their own will, attempting to get more of the exploring digit inside me. The swing prevented any downward movement however, and I was left frustrated in my attempt. As the man at my head departed, he replaced the strap which cradled the back of my head. The man below me saw this and took it as a sign to slide his finger into me deeper. I let out a satisfied groan as the finger slid into my ass as far as it could go. My husband watched his wife's hips try to bounce in the swing and smiled. He knew my movement was limited, but somehow knew that fact added to the sensations I was feeling. As yet another man positioned himself between my legs, Scott decided to go to the bar to get a quick glass of water.

When he returned, he saw that someone had placed a padded bench beneath the swing, and the man beneath me was positioning himself to slide his rock hard cock into my ass. Scott watched in rapt fascination as the man fucking me withdrew to give the man beneath me a chance to enter my ass. I wriggled my hips in frustration at the man's sudden withdrawal. I was just getting into the rhythm of this man's fuck when he'd suddenly stopped and pulled out. Being on my back facing the ceiling, I obviously couldn't see beneath me. I therefore had no idea of what was about to happen. My eyes suddenly flew open when I felt the first contact with my anus. I hissed through clenched teeth as the cock slowly parted my cheeks and slid into my tight ass. As the man pressed upward into me, I relaxed my muscles, allowing him to slip into me easier. I closed my eyes and relaxed when I felt he was inside me as far as he could go.