Party Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger standing before me let me relax on the man's cock before slipping himself back into my gaping vagina. I inhaled sharply as his cock filled me once again. When I felt his pubic hair meet my bare pubes, I exploded in orgasm. The two men held perfectly still as I convulsed on their erections. My inner muscles clenched and unclenched around the two invading organs as I squealed and writhed in the swing. The A-frame shook with the violent climax that washed over me. Finally I lay still, panting as the sweat dripped off of me. The crowd grew silent and Scott sat in astonishment at the magnitude of my intense climax. He had seen me get double fucked before and watched me climax literally thousands of times, but never before had I orgasmed with as much force as the one he'd just witnessed.

The two men looked over at Scott for guidance as I hung in the swing limply. Scott hesitated then motioned for them to continue with what they were doing. He was sure I would be okay, but he'd keep a close eye on me just the same. My body seemed to come back to life as the man in my pussy began to stroke in and out of me. I moaned and rolled my hips as much as the swing would allow me to, encouraging the stranger to fuck me harder. He willingly complied. His cock stroked steadily in and out of my sodden vagina, the slight bouncing movements causing the cock buried deep in me other passage to slide back and forth within me. As the man's confidence in my well-being grew, he picked up his tempo. Soon he was thrusting into me with a fury. My head slowly rolled over to one side in the strap until I was looking into my husband's eyes.

He could see look of total euphoria on his sexy wife's face as the two men inside me used my body for their own pleasure. He watched my breathing deepen as the sensations flowed through me. His cock began to grow once more. A quiet, tired smile formed on my lips as I saw him slowly stroke his cock. My eyes closed and my head snapped back forward as the man in my pussy grunted loudly and erupted deep inside me. The man plunged himself deeper into my swollen pussy as his cum shot into me in streams. The constant friction, then trembling climax of the man in my pussy sent the other stranger over the edge as well. He blasted his load of cum deep into my ass. The two spasming cocks unloading themselves into me at once proved to be more than I could take. I groaned as yet another orgasm ripped through my already tortured body. The threesome soon ground to a halt as exhaustion took the place of passion.

For the next hour, several men abused my pussy, ass and mouth. Scott was amazed at my stamina. I never seemed to get enough sex. I orgasmed more times than he could count. Just about the time he thought I'd had enough and it was time to call things to a halt, I would react to the latest cock with renewed vigor. My hips remained in a constant state of motion. My cum-drenched body writhed under the seemingly endless line of strangers, each with a rock-hard cock to fill one of my three openings. In the end it, was Tony who brought things to a close. The tall Italian walked into the party room and announced it was last call. This was the signal that the club would be closing in 30 minutes. People began picking up clothes, getting dressed, or just finishing their sexual activities. Several people were invited to houses or even local hotels. Several invitations were accepted, but an equal number were politely turned down.

The man fucking me at the time pumped into me rapidly as he came, adding his semen to the countless other loads already filling my sodden pussy. I shuddered through a last orgasm just before the stranger withdrew and tucked his slackening organ back into his shorts. Scott knelt over my face and held me close to him. I shook in his arms as the exhausting pace of the gang bang finally caught up with me. We remained that way as the last of the party room revelers left, closing the door behind them.

"I love you!" I whispered weakly into my husband's ear. "Not many men could watch his own wife take on a whole club full of hard cock. I know, I've dated a few like that with my first husband."

"Just one of your many charms," he said, as he kissed my forehead. "Besides, I got to fuck you three times myself."

The door opened and Tony walked back into the party room. "Everyone is gone except for you two. Didn't you get enough fucking, Donna?"

"Get that fat cock of yours hard and let's see!" I replied with a tired smile.

Tony looked at me in disbelief then shook his head. To my surprise, he approached me and unzipped his pants. The huge uncircumcised cock which sprang out of his pants made me gasp when I saw it. It had to have been over 12 inches long and as big around as my husband's wrist.

"God, Tony!" I breathed as he helped to release my legs from the swing.

Cum literally poured out of me as my feet touched the ground. You would be surprised how much semen a woman's pussy can hold once it has expanded fully. I reached over and gently squeezed the massive organ. It jumped under my gentle touch. I marveled at the organ and slid the foreskin backward over the thick purple head. A droplet of his lubrication appeared at the tip as I manipulated him in my tiny fist.

"You can't just tease me now. I've got to feel this inside me!" I whispered.

"Not here!" he replied with a chuckle. Pulling away from my grasp, he gave me a friendly swat on the behind. "Hurry up and get your cute little ass over to the pool table."

I smiled broadly and sprinted out of the party room, the remaining two men hot on my heels. He made me lie down on the edge of the pool table on my back and spread my legs apart. He then put my legs over his shoulders and slowly guided his huge cock in my pussy. I felt Tony's big hands slide along my inner thighs and I held my breath in anticipation of his fingers reaching my aching pussy. They didn't come. Tony clasped his hands behind my knees and lifted my lower body off the table by pushing my knees toward my chest. My ass rose as my knees spread around my chin. My swollen wet lips parted and I was totally exposed to him.

Tony leaned back and took in the sight before his eyes. My cheeks were clenching, which in turn drew my pussy lips taut. When I relaxed, my lips gaped open, exposing my swollen clit and spasming vagina. Tony grinned as my moans took on a begging tone. My pussy lips thick and bare; my clit a red bud of flesh poking from under a layered flesh hood; my inner labia red and rimming my vaginal hole, which was open and pink, and very wet. My slit continued past my vaginal hole to the smooth skin of my perineum, where that gave way to the dark wrinkled flesh surrounding my asshole.

Breathing in my musky scent, Tony slipped his tongue just inside my lip and dragged it up around my clit and down the other side, careful to lick just the inside of each lip. My eager labia lips fell open before his tongue finished the exploration. He lifted his head and looked into my body. My vagina was contracting. The closing and opening hole made a wet smacking sound, and the juices were clearly starting to trickle. More and more was being released from my body as my vagina contracted, preparing my pussy for a penetration. He got it in all the way after about six long strokes.

I could feel his balls hitting my ass cheeks as I got fucked hard. I was gasping for breath as he continued to pound me. Where does twelve plus inches of cock go when it is pushed inside a petite woman? It jams your uterus upwards towards the lower part of your lungs! With this diminished capacity for air, I continued to gasp for breath. I came about three times as I watched his cock slide in and out easily from my pussy. He pounded me for about 20 minutes and finally shot his load at the back of my cervix. Now it was time for me to take charge of this huge cock.

I got off the pool table and pushed Tony back onto the surface and told him to lie on his back. I climbed up onto the table and straddled his legs. I rose up on my knees and opened my pussy lips wide and I could feel this fucking monster of a cock throbbing and rubbing against my clit. I was so wet and so hot and he was sucking my nipples and slapping my pussy and clit with his cock. I had my lips pulled open wide to allow his cock to slap me. As I let go, my pussy lips wrapped tight around his cock and I lowered my self slowly, with his hands around my waist and him pushing me firmly against his cock. Oh, my God, the pressure on my pussy was so fucking hot I felt my pussy slowly give way to the head of his cock and I felt full all ready, and I was just barley sitting on the head. His fingers started rubbing my clit slowly and he was trying to be so gentle shoving his cock deep into my pussy. I could feel my pussy tense and pulse and throb as he probed me deeper and deeper.

What a fucking cock! I had to have more! He was pushing slowly, but I started to push my pussy harder and harder downward on his shaft, and I started to sink deeper and deeper. My breath was almost gone and I felt another orgasm raging deep in my pussy and I started cumming all around his huge cock and he slid in even deeper, pumping me harder until I felt so fucking full. I was impaled on his cock and he rose up to fuck the hell out of my tight little pussy harder and harder. After cumming a third time, I was so wet his cock started to slide like a piston, fucking me harder, his hands tight on my waist pulling me up and down on his magnificent cock. I began to ride him moaning at the length of his cock. I could feel it hitting spots that other men had never even touched before.

"Oh my God!" I said slowly riding his amazing tool.

"Yeah girl, ohhh, work that tight pussy on me; show me what you got."

I leaned back on him and began to rub my clit while I slid up and down on him. My pussy gripped his cock making him moan in appreciation.

"Wow, that's tight!" he said, groping my 36DD tits. "Rub your clit harder, make your pussy explode all over me."

I rubbed it harder and faster while I bucked wildly on his cock. I came hard and wrapped my arms around his neck and slammed my pussy hard and fast on him. I was screaming at the pure pleasure of it all. He was moaning and grunting as he pushed up hard into me to match his thrusts with mine.

"Fuck me harder!" he said, grabbing my hips and helping me pound his cock. "Make me cum Donna!"

He was sweating and moaning and then he shot his hot load inside me. I began to slow down my pace and then I came to a stop. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me, still spurting more jizz into my already full cavern. He kissed my ear and whispered, "That was unreal Donna. My cock hasn't had action like that since I was in my 20's!"

This man was hung. He was big. No, extremely large! He pushed into me and I moaned. OH GOD it was big! It felt incredible. I felt him slowly but steadily push his cock into my soaking pussy. It pushed my lips open and then pulled them open on each out-stroke. His cock made itself known to my pussy. He took me. He was opening me more than I had ever been opened before. He was thick, and as his head filled me, the shaft of his cock started to enter my swollen lips. I felt the feeling I had only read about before; the feeling of being split open. It hurt and felt incredible both at the same time. He was steady as he sank into me, or at least I thought he had sunk into me. I heard a sound come out of me as he started to pull back, and he reached for a nipple. Then he pushed back into me, only this time deeper and harder. I was thrilled by the feel of him and yet nervous that I could not fit him into me. I gasped!

"I told you I was a big man little lady. Hold on now, because no one has died yet from a fucking."

He moved his hips and pushed against me. I can honestly say I can not remember if he was skillful. I can not remember how long he fucked me. I can only tell you that I came and came again. I came and begged him fuck me. I begged him to make me cum again. He got a steady rhythm going and fucked me and pulled my hair back as he pulled a nipple. I am not sure about the ending. All of a sudden the warm air was blowing along my naked skin as I leaned over my car trunk, waiting for my husband to assist his well fucked wife into the front seat. My pussy was oozing cum and my inner thighs were sticky and covered with gobs and strings of semen from all the men who had taken me that night.

Donna

**************************************************************************************************

This is another story written by one of my very appreciative fuck buddies and friends.

**************************************************************************************************

After my divorce, I was really down on the idea marriage. My best buddy, on the other hand, was happily married. Scott, his wife Donna and I were usually together when I wasn't at work. Scott and I were in high school and college together. When they got married, I was the best man. Now, Scott is a smart, good looking guy and has always been good to Donna. Of course, as their relationship heated up, I used to have to listen to them fuck in the next room if I stayed over for the weekend. I say that like it was a bad thing, but the thought of her on top of him riding him like an extreme woman on a stallion was enough to get me hard every time. Donna was gorgeous. Long blonde hair, about 5'3", firm yet feminine body, beautiful face, DD-cup breasts and legs that go all the way to the floor. The thing that I always loved about Donna was that she didn't seem to know that she was a "hottie". She was so down to earth!

I hate to admit it, but I always had a crush on her. I would never act on it because Scott's my best friend, but Donna didn't make it easy. She was always walking around the house in her bra and panties. When I protested she said, "It's no different than seeing me in a bikini, which you've done a million times Bob." That woman definitely knew how to fill them out, bikinis or bras and panties. She knew I had a thing for her. I think she did the whole bra and panty thing as a way of saying that she knew, and she liked the fact that I looked at her that way. Fortunately, Scott could not be more easy-going. His response to her walking around half naked was, "For God's sakes woman, the man hasn't gotten laid in six months and you're parading around half-naked. Take him in the other room and give him a hand job or something, should you be willing do that." He was half kidding, of course, but that's the kind of guy he was.

"So what are you saying Scott?" Donna asked, getting anxious.

"Why don't you just have sex with him?"

There, he had said it! I couldn't believe my ears. Her husband was asking her to have sex with another man. True, it was me, their best friend, but still. She stood there, stunned, and started thinking about it. "Have sex with Bob," she thought. "With Scott's permission?" Though she had never even thought about going to be with me, something about this idea excited her. Donna came into the room and handed me a beer. "Here you go sweetie," she said with a big smile.

"Thanks!" I said suspiciously.

We sat down to dinner and my curiosity got the better of me. "What the hell is going on?" I blurted out.

They looked at each other, then Donna took a deep breath and said, "Bob, we want to ask you a favor."

"Ooookaaaay..." I said suspiciously.

"We were wondering if you would be willing to help us."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

Scott jumped in and said, "We want you to be part of a threesome."

I was stunned. I could not believe that they were asking me to fuck Donna. "Are you sure?" I said in amazement.

"You can say no, Bob. We'll understand." Donna said.

"Why do you want me to do that?" I asked.

Scott looked at me and said, "You're like a brother to me, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather ask or trust with my wife's charms."

"And you're ok with me having sex with your wife?" I asked in amazement.

"Actually, it was my idea," Scott said.

I didn't know how to react. I had mixed emotions about the whole thing. On the one hand, I had always wanted her. On the other hand, they were my best friends and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go through with it. I told them I'd think about it and I went home with thoughts racing through my head. After thinking about it week, I called them and told them I was excited about trying it. Donna told me that to come over for dinner on Friday and plan on staying the weekend. That week seemed to drag by. I was a mixture of both excited and scared. Friday finally rolled around and I rang the doorbell at Scott and Donna's house. Donna answered the door wearing a form-fitting long black dress with a long slit up one side, her hair was down, she was wearing makeup, and high heeled slippers. I nearly passed out. Instead of the usual kiss on the cheek, she gave me a soft kiss on the lips and said, "Hey baby, come on inside."

We went inside and she poured me a beer and a delicious meal was already on the table. At first the atmosphere was awkward, for me at least. Donna noticed that I was nervous and reached across the table to touch my hand. Scott was casual and his easy-going self.

"Bob, you don't have to be that nervous. I've been looking forward to this, and I think you have too. I'm not stupid! I see how you look at me. I look at you the same way sometimes. I love Scott and I would never hurt him, but he's really okay with this, and I think we should enjoy it. We're not new to this and have done this with other partners."

"I guess you're right," I said. "I just feel like we're committing a crime or something."

Donna thought for a second and said, "Well, isn't part of the thrill of committing a crime is that you're being bad and getting away with it?" she said with a sexy smirk.

With that, she leaned over and kissed me. For the first time, it wasn't the best friend kiss that it always had been. For the first time, she kissed me as a woman kissing a man. I felt her lust and longing. Repressed sexual tension of the last ten years was coming to the surface as she explored the forbidden fruit of my lips and tongue. As she delicately touched her tongue to mine, she let out a soft deep moan. We were both getting turned on. We had wanted each other secretly, yet overtly, for so long and now we had carte blanche to express it. I decided to be bold and put my hands on her waist as she wrapped her feminine arms around my neck. We stood up from the table in our embrace, kissing, touching, and breathing heavily. We broke our kiss and she smiled a big, beautiful smile at me.

"So, what do you say we start this party one on one at first?" she said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me girl," I replied.

We went into the bedroom and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I got undressed to my boxers and got onto the bed. After some extremely long minutes later, she emerged, still wearing that hot dress. She stood in the doorway of the bathroom with an incredibly sexy, sultry, I'm-gonna-fuck-your-brains-out look on her face. She slowly reached behind her and unzipped her dress. As it slid down her body, her delicious naked form was revealed to me. To my surprise, her pubic area was neatly shaved. Her 36-DD breasts were works of art. They pushed straight out in the most seductive way. Her perfect perky nipples stood out enticingly. Her mound was the pinnacle of femininity with a small strip of blonde hair leading down to the lips of her love canal. Something about a beautiful woman is indescribable. Donna's form in that soft light was angelic. She walked over to the bed and pushed me onto my back.

She climbed on top of me and began kissing me hungrily. She kissed down my muscular chest and pushed my boxers out of the way. I lifted my hips to help her reveal my throbbing member. She looked at it for the first time and licked her lips then a quick glance into my eyes told me that she couldn't help herself. We were here to fuck, but her desire to have my cock in her mouth would not be denied. The warm wetness of her mouth engulfed the head and shaft of my manhood. She began bobbing her head up and down, taking the head of my cock into her throat, only to pull it out and thrust it back again. As I began to feel my cock begin to quiver, I pulled her off of me. I couldn't cum in her mouth after all, and rolled us over so that I was now above her. I kissed her delicious lips and tasted the saltiness of my pre-cum on her tongue. I began to kiss down her neck and delicately licked her breasts and nipples.