Party Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say anything; he just walked to the head of the bed and began kissing Donna. I watched as she caressed his member through his shorts. Scott's hands kneaded and squeezed Donna's large tits as they kissed. My tongue slowly ran over her pussy. I spread her lips and my tongue caressed the wet slit before me. Up and down I ran my tongue across her moistness. I ran my tongue down to her wet opening and quickly flicked my tongue in and out of her hole. Then I ran my tongue back and forth between her pussy and her ass. I teased her tight little ass as I licked her back and forth. My eyes followed the actions of Donna and her husband as she took his hard cock out of his shorts and she continued to caress it. Her hand stroked his very hard cock up and down as his hands played with her nipples. She moved to the edge of the bed so she could take him into her mouth. Her moans on his cock had to feel good.

I watched them as I inserted my finger into her wet pussy. I continued to lick her pussy and played with her hard clit. His cock slipped from her mouth as she moaned loudly with her first orgasm. Her body began to shake slightly and I felt her muscles tighten. Once her body began to relax, Donna pulled me up to her to kiss her. We kissed very passionately. She pulled me on top of her and I took the hint. I spread her legs and kneeled between them. I watched as my hard cock parted her swollen lips. Slowly I watched it disappear as I pushed it all the way inside her. Donna went back to sucking Scott's cock as I began to slowly fuck her. I pulled Donna's legs up and held onto her knees as I picked up the pace slightly. Donna was devouring Scott's cock as I heard the loud slurping noises as he fucked her mouth. This encouraged me to fuck her even harder. The bed began to rock back and forth as I pounded into her.

I felt myself getting ready to cum, so I pulled out and stroked my cock until I came all over her stomach and pussy. Once I covered her with my semen, I put my cock back inside her and continued to fuck her hard until I felt the inside of her pussy tighten around me. She pulled Scott's cock out just in time to scream that she was cumming. Her body shook, and she held on to the sheets tightly. I let my softening cock slowly slide out. It was soon replaced by her husband. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and I watched the two go at it. Donna and I kissed as Scott fucked her. I played with her hard nipples and licked her breasts. Scott was really pounding her pussy and she loved every stroke! I could see the sweat starting to drip from his forehead as he pounded her. Donna's moans were getting louder and louder. I knew it would not be long before she had her third orgasm of the day.

I reached down and rubbed her clit as I watched Scott's large cock hammering in and out of Donna's pussy. Her juices covered his cock and her pussy lips. By this time, Donna was stroking me hard again. I knew she wanted more when Scott was finished. Scott's body began to twitch and jerk as he screamed. He filled Donna's cervix with his hot cum just as she shouted she was cumming. Her body shook more than the previous times. Then we gave her a few minutes to recuperate. After she rested, I pulled her to the other side of the bed and got her on all fours. She felt good as I slid into her from behind. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard, doggie-style. She looked back and smiled at me showing her appreciation and enjoyment. Donna asked Scott if he was ready to have his cock sucked again. "Like a guy would say no!" he replied. Scott got on the bed and kneeled before her as he put his cock into her mouth.

It was not same hardness as it once was, but I still enjoyed the feeling. I could fuck her all day like that. It felt so good inside her. Her juices covered me as I watched my cock sliding in and out of her love tunnel. I love the sight of my hard cock as it slides in and out of a nice tight wet pussy. I would vary my pace going from long, slow strokes to short, hard strokes. Donna enjoyed the variety. I pushed my thumb deep inside her ass as I fucked her. Her body jumped slightly as it slid in. "Oooooooooo..!" she moaned, as I began to work it in and out of her tight ass. Scott's cock was now rock hard and ready to explode again. She worked it in and out of her mouth as he fucked it faster and faster. He grabbed her head and pumped her face, moaning he was getting close to cumming again. It was not long before I saw him thrust one last time and grip her hair tightly as he exploded in her mouth.

I watched as she attempted to swallow it all, but drops trickled from the corners of her mouth. This was too much, and I pumped hard and fast getting deeper and deeper inside her. I felt the tightness in my balls as I pounded her. I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled out and shot my load all over her back. Spurt after spurt shot across her back, as my milky white fluid covered her body. We all collapsed on the bed. We talked about the experience and joked about when we would meet up again. It was nearing noon and I needed to be on the road again. So we continued to talk as I dressed and readied to leave. I kissed her goodbye and drove back to the interstate. We talked and decided they would come to my house for the next sex romp. I can't wait! My friends truly helped me out during a rough time in my life.

Bob H.