Party Wipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a tendril wrapped around her hair. And pulled her vacant gaze skyward.

The swirling colors found her again. They poured into her eyes, washing away the last vestiges of resistance. She felt her will dissolve as the Wystral's power flooded her mind, until she could no longer tell the difference between her own thoughts and her Master's.

Master told her that didn't matter anymore. Claire exhaled with relief.

She blinked, and the colors were gone. No...not gone. They were everywhere. Shadowing every flicker of light, trailing every movement. They were her world now. Master was her world now. Claire smiled, an unsteady giggle bubbling from within her.

Master commanded her to stand, and she did so. Alyx and Valerie joined her as well. They took turns embracing Claire, pulling her soft, fragile body to theirs, and caressing her as they kissed. It was a parting gift, and Claire knew why. She had seen the wonderful plans Master had made.

The fighter and ranger were strong. It would be their job to go out into the world to find more converts, building an army to protect Master in the coming battles.

As for Claire...

A trail of drool lingered on her lips as Alyx pulled away. The mage sunk to her knees, exhaustion overcoming her as she watched her sister slaves collect their belongings and depart. When her Master beckoned her, she crawled to his side, and sighed happily as a tendril curled around her neck like a leash. Master was guiding her deeper into the cavern, where she would serve as the first of his many broodmares. She was too weak, too soft, too helpless to do anything else but be fucked and bred night after night, whenever and however Master wished.

Claire shuddered as a drop of Master dribbled down her thigh. A long, fruitful life of servitude awaited her. And she had never been happier.