Party with Chantz and Brittany

Story Info
They take him to his frat house.
1.9k words
4.47
31.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the "Being Brittany's Bitch" series. Your votes and constructive feedback are appreciated! Thanks to Belle Starr for sprouting the idea for this installment of the series.

I had just "played" a round of golf with Chantz at my old country club, which culminated in me taking eighteen inches up the ass on the eighteenth green for twenty three minutes (one for each stroke she won by). We had quite an audience from what I recall, as I passed out halfway through the ordeal. I was now handcuffed naked to the headboard in Chantz and Brittany's apartment. I must have been cleaned at some point, as I smelled of sluttish perfume, and the grass stains had been removed from my hands and knees. From the other room, I could hear my mistresses talking, but couldn't make out what was being said.

"Well, well, well, slut, looks like someone missed me?" Brittany said, as she entered the room. "We're going to a party tonight, and you're invited, aren't you lucky," she added, as she uncuffed me and stood me up.

Chantz tossed me a cropped, white, low-cut tee shirt and short, tight jean skirt. I pulled the skimpy rag over my huge tits as best I could, and then wiggled into the skirt. I knew better than to ask for underwear, but I was tossed a red thong, so I pulled that up under the skirt, being careful to tuck my little dick back. Platform sandals and a purse completed the outfit.

It was then that I noticed that Chantz and Brittany were wearing the same outfit that I was, except Chantz's shirt was red, and Brittany's was blue. "We'll be entertaining some gentlemen tonight, and they wanted us to go with a patriotic motif," Chantz informed me. With that, she snapped a collar around my neck, stuck her pinkie in it, and lead me to the car, with Brittany following closely.

We took off down the road, and soon we were in a familiar neighborhood. We were near my alma mater, UCLA. A few minutes later, we were on the street that I had lived on for three years while I was a student there. My heart sank as we pulled up to my old fraternity house. I had only been out of school for a few years, and I returned here frequently, to visit my brothers and pick up unsuspecting freshmen.

Brittany led us into the house, where several brothers, and some of their female guests had gathered. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," she said. "I hope you're ready for a special show tonight." There were several catcalls from the audience. "There may even be some audience participation at the end," she said, as she winked at a few girls in the corner.

Someone hit the music, and I watched and Brittany and Chantz began swaying seductively. I decided I had better follow suit. We began working the room, rubbing our breasts, and sitting on different party goers laps. Things started to heat up, and pretty soon, all three of us were topless. Chantz started pinching my left nipple and caressing my breast, while Brittany worked the right side.

Almost on cue, they spun me around, lifted my skirt in the back and each slapped my ass. I let out a yelp, as the audience went wild. I was bent over, so that each had and elbow digging into my back, while their free hands were slapping my ass. "Get down on all fours, bitch" Brittany growled, as she shoved me down.

Chantz spun me sideways, and stood behind me, while Brittany took a spot in front of me. I looked into Brittany's eyes as she flipped her skirt up, revealing a long blue strapon. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Chantz reveal a long red strapon. "You guys wanted patriotic, well it doesn't get any more patriotic than the flag, does it?" Chantz implored, as she pulled my thong aside and jammed her cock into my ass. I screamed. Brittany took the opportunity to jam hers into my mouth. "Look at this little slut, take it in the fucking ass," Chantz laughed. "Is this where you like it, slut? Answer me!"

"Yes mistress," I said around Brittany's cock.

"Look at her. She doesn't even want it in her pussy. She just wants it in the ass!" Brittany laughed, as she pushed my head further down her manhood. Meanwhile, Chantz was putting on a show, grabbing my hips and thrusting into me with all her might, driving me forward onto Brittany's dick.

I looked up and saw that Brittany had changed position and was standing with her hands on her hips, and was staring down at me as I sucked her off. The crowd cheered. Brittany moved forward, forcing me up onto my heels, as Chantz leaned back. Chantz reached forward and pinched my nipples, as she drove the remaining three inches into my waiting ass. As I screamed, I felt a warm liquid filling my mouth.

"Damn, this bitch is good, she made me cum already," Brittany laughed. "Good thing I have a lot more where that came from." "What's a good flag without lots of white?" she asked, as she pulled Chantz's cock out of my ass, I glanced over my shoulder just in time for the red cock to erupt all over my back, face and hair. I winced as it got in my eyes.

"Don't worry everyone, that's just the beginning." Chantz announced, as they pulled me to my feet. "First of all, I'd like to thank Heather and Ali for inviting us here tonight. Does everyone remember Brad Smith?" she asked. There were several shouts of encouragement from the men in the room, and several shouts of distain from the ladies in the room.

"Well, the same reason you guys love Brad is the same reason the women hate him. He's an asshole to women. He cheats on his wife. We don't stand for that," she said, as they raised my skirt to reveal my little dick. "This is Brad," she said.

I lowered my cum covered face in shame as silence swept over the room. All of a sudden, the room broke into laughter. "The rest of the evening is the audience participation part that we mentioned earlier," Brittany informed the crowd. "I believe Heather and Ali wanted first crack," she said, as she tossed the two girls strapons. They both slipped on their weapons, and Heather grabbed me by the collar, and dragged me to the dirty cellar, with Ali close behind.

Ali was a petite brunette, whom I had fucked on several occasions, mostly on the floor of the very cellar we now inhabited. It never mattered to me, as she was on her back, but I had a feeling it would matter to me now. Heather on the other hand, was the victim of several humiliating acts that I had bragged about, not the least of which included me shooting my load into her beer as I was fucking her, and then made her drink it. I was in big trouble, for sure.

"I have wanted revenge on you for so long," Heather snarled, as she dragged me down the stairs. She was going too fast for me in my heels, and as I stumbled, she threw me into the corner near a tapped keg. "I'd like to restrain this bitch," she announced. Ankle and handcuffs were tossed to her. Quickly, my hands were cuffed behind my head to the back of my collar. My legs were cuffed together and then tossed to waiting hands, who secured them to the keg, effectively leaving me perfect piledriving position, yet again.

"Awww, look at the little freshmen, with her skirt bunched up around her waist," Heather taunted. "I bet she wants some COCK. All freshmen love COCK," she shouted as she drove hers straight into me. Ali slid in on the side and fed me her cock for good measure, and began fucking my mouth, as Heather continued her assault on my ass. "I'm getting a bit thirsty," Heather announced, as someone handed her the tapper. She took a long pull from the keg. "That was refreshing," she said. "I could do this all night, she added, as she began to dig her claws into my ass. She and Ali began taking turns swigging beer and filling me with cock.

I looked up as they gave each other a high five, and immediately I felt Heather's cock hit my prostate, and I blew a load all over my face. Right then, Ali's cock exploded into my mouth, and Heather's cock exploded in my ass. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was cum all over my face and hair, not to mention deep in and all around my ass.

"How selfish of us," Ali mocked me. "We didn't share. I bet you could use a drink." With that, she took the tap and blasted beer all over my face, washing more cum into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow or choke trying. She moved down, showering my tits in beer. Heather uncuffed my hands.

"Hey baby, grab those lovely melons and suck the beer off them," she commanded. I reached up, pinched each of my nipples, then licked all the beer and remaining cum off my tits. Someone uncuffed my legs, and the girls stood me up. "I believe it's Ali's turn," Heather said.

The girls dragged me upstairs and onto the second floor balcony. By this time, it was still light out, but the party scene was picking up, so there were several people passing by. "I'm not going to bind, you, I think it's more humiliating if you're free," she said. "Who wants to see me fuck my girlfriend?" Ali shouted onto the street. That drew a large crowd in record time.

"I caught her cheating on me, and the only way I'm taking her back is if she lets me fuck her in the ass in front of all of you, isn't that right honey?" I nodded meekly in agreement, and the crowd roared. "Put your hands on the rail, and make a lot of noise" she whispered in my ear, as she rammed her cock into me.

"Yeeeow" I screamed. "Please fuck me in the ass. I deserve it. I'm sorry I cheated on you with a man. I know you don't want that dirty hole, so fuck my ass. Ram me hard. I'm your bitch. I'm your ass whore," I screamed as she began to slap my ass and pinch my nipples again. Ali grabbed my hair and jerked my head back, so the onlookers could get a good look at my huge tits.

"Man, what a great piece of ass," she commented to the crowd. "I'm getting tired, and you all have drinking to do, so I will finish her off." With that, she pulled out of my ass, spun me sideways, gave her cock a few strokes and blasted me right in the eyes. She punched me in the balls, which brought forth a pained scream, and also brought me back to my knees. "This bitch has a long night ahead of her," she snarled, as she dragged me by my hair back into the house.

"Well, I think our work here is done," said Brittany, as she took a hold of my hair and dragged me to the car. "If you think of anyone else who wants a crack at Brad, you know how to reach us," she said. With that, we zoomed off with me dreading what tomorrow had in store.