Party with the Neighbor MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers

Kathy then unzipped her denim skirt and slid it down her hips, revealing what parts of her silk lavender panties that I hadn't already seen.

"C'mon Kyle, strip," ordered Val, and I pulled off my dockers. I stood in only my boxer shorts, my hard cock tenting them straight out.

"Oh my, Kyle, that looks big!" Said Gail.

"It FEELS big," replied Val, who had given my dick a tug though my pants earlier. The busty blonde drunk woman then reached over and wrapped her left palm around my dick shaft. The other three girls squealed.

I brazenly reached up and felt Val's right tit over her bra with my left hand. Valerie reached up with her free right hand, and pulled down on her right bra cup. Her tit spilled out of the cup, and I stared at Val's big round white tit, capped with a medium sized pink areola and pink nipple. I heard the other women squeal and laugh again, but I just reached up and fondled the large mammary. It felt so good, so smooth and big and pliable as I jiggled and palmed it.

Kathy then reached up and grabbed the bottom of her bra cups, and lifted. Her medium-sized tits hung free, her bra resting above them on her chest. Her nipples were also pink, her tit flesh pale, with a slight slope. Her nipples were hard and stuck out. I reached over with one hand and felt her left tit.

"Oh, I can't compete with those," whined Gail, referring to her small chest.

"Hey, I'd kill for a small butt and legs like yours. Let's see your bottom then," said Val.

So Gail quickly reached down and yanked her blue panties down her hips and off of her legs, and I stared at her triangle of brown pubic hair covering her pussy. But she stuck her butt towards me, and I marveled at the first bare butt I've seen on a real woman, and her cheeks were round and pale compared to the rest of her tan flesh.

Without being asked, Linda then lowered her bra straps. Then she reached behind her and unhooked the black bra, and slowly let the cups fall off of her chest. Even Val had to whoop when she saw that pair of large impressive tits. They were white and capped with large dark areolas and fat hard nipples. They sloped down just a bit, but still looked firm considering their size and her age.

The ladies went back to dancing in their various stages of undress, as I watched their flesh jiggle; the blonde busty Val with one tit out of her white bra cup, and white silk panties; the slender blonde Kathy with her tits hanging out the bottom of her white bra, and in her lavender silk panties; the slender brunette Gail still in her little white bra but with her bare bottom exposed; and the tall leggy busty brunette Linda, topless in her black panties.

I just stood there mesmerized, taking in every inch of jiggling flesh that I could. The four women were now lined up opposite of me. Val was throwing her chest out with her hands over her head. Gail was wiggling her hips back and forth. Linda was bouncing her shoulders back and forth and causing her big tits to bobble and dance. Kathy spread her legs wide and circled her hips. All were smiling and looking right at me.

Then Val unhooked her bra and dropped it, freeing both of her tits. They looked almost as big as Linda's, and just as round and firm, although her areolas and nipples were a lighter color. Gail followed by unhooking her bra and dropping it, and her firm little titties were naked. Her nipples were surprisingly long, or maybe it just seemed that way due to the small size of her titties, and stuck out quite a ways from her body. Gail was the only one to be completely naked.

Kathy then tugged down on her silk panties and dropped them to the floor, revealing a dishwater blonde bush even hairier than Gail's. Val then tugged off her panties, practically falling over as she did, and her dark blonde bush was a similar color and thickness as Kathy's. And finally Linda bent at the waist, her big tits hanging down, as she tugged off her black panties, and exposed a very thick triangle of brown pubic hair sticking way out from her body.

Val reached over and grabbed my cock and stroked it through my boxers. She worked the fabric, and pulled my cock out of the opening, and I was now on display. All four of the women squealed and "ooooh"d. That made me feel confident. Then my boxers were yanked completely off,

So there we were, one teenage boy with a raging hardon sticking straight out, and four of the best looking moms and wives on the block, drunk and naked and dancing. Jiggling tits and butts, dark areolas, and hairy pussies. I'd finally gotten to see naked women, and had even felt up some naked tits and asses. The hairy bushes were a bit of a surprise since the women on the internet porn sites were usually shaved or severely trimmed, but I'd seen a couple of hairy photos. The next big mystery was what was buried beneath those mounds of flesh and hair. What did it feel like? No internet photo or video could tell me that.

Then it became a drunken free-for-all. All four of the women pressed in on me. Female hands were all over my cock, my balls, and my butt.

I grabbed whatever looked best and whatever I could reach. I felt Linda's and Val's big tits first. But I also reached down and rubbed Gail's hair-covered pussy mound and bare butt. Kathy started making out with me first, but I also got to French kiss Linda's luscious lips and Val's drunken mouth. I rubbed Kathy's pussy, and felt a wetness on her slit.

Maybe it was too much pop and cake or something, but suddenly I got a little weak. Maybe it was the realization that these women wanted something from me, and I was going to have to face up to the fact that I didn't really know how to fuck. I WANTED to fuck, any of them, all of them, but I had no experience, and being watched by all of the women made me a little anxious.

We all stumbled over to the couch. Val practically threw me down and fell next to me, and continued to jerk me off while the others pounced on me. Linda ended up sitting on the other side of me.

Kathy and Gail continued to dance, right in front of me, to the music. Kathy shook her pussy in my face. She spread her legs around me, and lowered her butt down until it rested on my lap. With her tits in my face, she rubbed her butt along my bare thighs. She was giving me a lap dance! I leaned forward and grabbed her right tit with my mouth and sucked it in. Her medium-sized tits were more than a mouthful, and I sucked in as much as I could and licked her nipple.

While Kathy rubbed me up, Linda and Val French kissed me, and both had their hands on my cock and balls. It was probably only the strangeness of the situation and being with so many people at once that kept me from cumming already. When Linda was stroking my dick, she stroked slowly and sensually. But when Val grabbed me, it was rapid fire jerking off, more like I usually did to myself.

I reached between both Linda's and Val's legs and rubbed their hairy pussies. My two middle fingers found their slits beneath their forest of hair, and slid along the opening. Both had moisture emitting from them. I started sliding my finger inside. Both of them spread their legs wider.

Both Val's and Linda's pussies were wet, warm, and slippery. From my angle, I could get inside up to my second knuckle. Both of them emitted an "Ooh!"

Kathy turned around, and now with her back to me, her white mature butt jiggled nicely two feet from my eyeballs, her flesh rippling rapidly. Then she lowered herself down on my lap, her thighs spread wide around me. She slid her bare butt along my naked thighs. Then I could feel her hairy pussy rubbing long my upper thighs. It touched the underside of my hard cock, when Val and Linda had released their grips of it. Kathy then rubbed her pussy along my cock, and I felt the coarse hair glide over the head and down the shaft. She sat on my cock, and I was worried that she'd break it. But she slid over it perfectly.

Val turned around and knelt on the couch, facing me, spreading her legs wide. I re-inserted my finger into her pussy, and now had better access, and slid my middle finger in as far as it could go. "Ohhhh!" Moaned Valerie.

Linda started to follow suit, and repositioned herself. But before she could get completely turned around, Gail wiggled her torso in between Kathy on my lap and Linda on my left. I reached up and grabbed her right tit. And now I had felt all four of these mom's tits. Gail's tit was and felt significantly smaller than even Kathy's, but I still loved to grasp and jiggle it. Mostly I tugged on both of her long nipples.

Gail was humping her crotch forward as I played with her tits, her mouth open and her eyes slits. So I reached down and grabbed her pussy, and rubbed it firmly. I slid my right middle finger inside of her. She was as wet as Val and Linda, and she humped my hand while moaning.

Linda spread her legs for me, but I had no free hands. So the tall busty brunette instead lifted her left tit, and pressed it against my mouth. I took the hint, and opened wide, and suckled on her huge tit. Val took notice of that, and held her right tit up to my mouth, and I alternately suckled on the two busty women's tits, flitting my tongue over their hard nipples. I went back and forth. When I took breaths, the two women's nipples pressed against each other, and I tongued them both at the same time.

I could feel Kathy rubbing her wet slit along my dick head. I realized that I was SO CLOSE to having my cock inside of that pussy. Would she do it? In front of the others? Ever? Kathy pressed forward, and I suddenly thrust up, and all of a sudden the head of my cock slipped inside of her pussy.

Kathy left it there for a second. I looked up and made eye contact with her. She looked back and smiled, and then lowered her torso down on me. Her warm slippery pussy slid down the length of my dick shaft, and I was completely inside if her. The sexy mature blonde mom and wife rhythmically thrust her hips in and out and allowed her pussy to slide in and out of my dick. I was fucking. Fucking a real woman.

"Oh, my God!" I heard Linda say to my right. "It's in her! She's... she's, DOING IT!"

"You go, girl!" Said Valerie to my left.

"Oh, my!" Replied Gail.

"OOOOOHH! Said my fucking partner Kathy.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned. It was the greatest feeling ever! What a wonderful invention a pussy was! It was perfectly slippery and warm and caused just enough friction to feel great touching my cock! Kathy used her knees to bounce up and down on me.

Besides fucking Kathy's pussy, I was finger fucking Val and Linda. Gail, apparently feeling left out, stood up on the couch. She threw her right leg out between my body and Kathy's, and thrust her pussy into my face. She spread her legs wide, put one hand on the back of the couch and one on my shoulder, and rubbed her muff over my nose. It felt kinda good, and it was real exciting being that close to a real pussy. I lifted my head a bit, and buried my lips into her jungle of brown fur. My tongue found her pussy lips, and I licked them, and licked into them. Gail responded by pushing in harder, and letting out an "Ooohhhhh!" That sounded like I must've been doing something right, so I flitted my tongue back and forth, and then licked as deep inside of the salty opening as I could.

So suddenly I found myself servicing not one, but four wanton pussies! Kathy had my cock in her pussy and was humping up and down. Val and Linda had my fingers in them - fingers being plural because I found that I could easily fit three fingers in each of their pussies. And my lips and tongue were probing Gail's pussy.

The women were crammed close together. I wouldn't want to be touching three other guys that way, but none of them seemed to mind rubbing their flesh against other women as well as one guy. All were emitting whimpers. From the left, right, front, and above, I could hear "ooh!" "Waaaaahhh!" It sounded like steam pipes leaking.

But once I got in a rhythm I knew I wouldn't last long. And each of the women kept moaning louder, and working into grunts. "Hnnngg!" "Unnngg" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!"

Val and Linda's pussies were writhing around my deep probing fingers, and their thighs clamped around my hands. Gail's firm smooth thighs were wrapped around my head, and her crotch was humping my face like a dog. And Kathy was bouncing up and down, shaking the whole couch. For a second I hoped the furniture would hold up.

"Hnnngg!" "Unnngg!" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!" The older women's sweating bodies were sticking to me. I liked it.

"Hnnngg!" "Unnngg!" "Urrrgh!" "Hooggh!" They kept getting louder.

"HNNNGG!" "UNNNGG!" "URRRGH!" "HOOGGH!" They were jostling my body all over.

Gail was the first to shudder. She pressed forward against my face one last hard time, letting out one last 'WHHHHHOOOOOEEE!" And then staggered off the couch.

Linda was next. She let out a very crude, "GRRRHHHH!" and fell back onto the couch.

Val followed with a higher pitched wail, "WWWUUIII!" and collapsed forward onto my shoulder.

I couldn't hold out and started to lose control of my cock. But just as I was about to let fly inside of Kathy's pussy, the older blonde shook and slapped her butt on my hips, and cried out "AAAHhhhhhhhHHH!" In the middle of her cry, I shot a giant spurt of cum into her pussy, my cock pulsating over and over. This led to one more "OOHHHHHHH!" From Kathy, and she shuddered some more before slowing her pace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathy sat on my lap with my cock in her pussy for a full two minutes or so before sitting up and sliding off of me. She sat on the floor and rested her head on my leg. I was panting, and considering all of the liquor that these women had consumed, I wondered if they weren't going to be sick or pass out or something.

But in another minute or three, Val looked down and said, "Look at that! Kyle, you're still completely hard!"

I didn't know that was unusual, but then I'd never fucked before. "Uh, yeah, I guess I am."

Val reached down and grabbed my sticky cock. She slowly stroked it. "Does that hurt?"

"No," I replied. "It feels good!"

"Oh, you teenagers," said Kathy.

"Well I'm not going to waste this," said Val, jerking me faster. "Kyle, you want to screw?"

"Uh, Sure!" I said enthusiastically. It was great fucking Kathy, unforgettable actually. And a dream come true feeling up all of the others. But I had been fantasizing fucking Valerie since this morning, and sure wasn't going to pass on the opportunity.

"Get me going again, hon," ordered Val. With that we started making out, and I grabbed her left tit with my right hand and fondled her. I worked my way down her neck and suckled on both of her big jugs, and then moved my left hand down to her pussy. When I slid my finger in her yet again, she spread her legs wide and emitted a "hhmmmmmmm." I worked in three fingers, which seemed to please her as she slowly thrust her hips in and out. I was surprised how much room was in there, as I wiggled my fingers all over.

"I'm ready if you are, Kyle," said Val.

"I'm ready," I said, trying not to sound too excited. Val threw her legs around me and sat on my lap, facing me. The big woman looked down on me, scooted forward, and lowered her pussy down onto my hard cock. For the second time in a few minutes, I was fucking one of my neighbors, this time the big-titted blonde that I'd fantasized about so many times.

Val thrust in and out of me, wrapping her big thighs around my torso. I didn't really know what to do, so I grabbed her hips and hung on. Her big pale tits were right in my face, so I watched them jiggle as I felt my cock sliding in and out of her mature pussy. Once she was in a rhythm, I tried to thrust out to meet her pussy as it thrust forward. Our flesh slapped together, making an audible noise.

Linda vacated her spot on the couch. I looked to my left, and Gail was sitting on the chair. She was still very naked, and her legs were spread, with one leg thrown over the armrest. She was watching us, and playing with her pussy. I could see her middle finger going in and out of her slit.

I moved my hands up Val's sides, and found her tits, and squeezed both of them. "That's it, baby, play with my tits. Suck on them, if you want," Val panted.

I wanted, and wrapped my lips around her hard right nipple. I flitted my tongue over it, while squeezing her left nipple with my right hand. I pushed her jugs together and buried my face in her cleavage, licking all over her chest and tits. "Ohhhhh," she moaned. She started fucking me faster. We were perspiring, and our slapping sounds were louder.

"Want to lay down, Kyle?"

"Sure." Whatever she told me to do, I was gonna do.

"OK, lay back on the couch. I'll be on top."

I turned sideways and laid my head back on the couch, and stretched out. Val slipped out of me for a moment, but soon she lowered her pussy back down on my cock. Now the big mama was on top of me, and her butt raised and lowered as she thrust into me. She was up on her elbows, and her tits were hanging over my face like two fat pendulums. I reached up, and groped them. "Oooooh!"

I glanced to my left. Gail was still watching us and fingering herself. Now Linda was sitting on the coffee table, and she too was watching us. Her long legs were parted wide, and her hand was buried in her muff, too. And then Kathy was standing down by my feet, with one foot on the coffee table, her knees parted, and she was diddling herself. I wasn't sure what to think of these three women watching me fuck. I should have been embarrassed, not being an experienced fucker. But I didn't care, I was having a ball fucking Valerie and playing with her big soft body, and I wasn't going to be distracted.

Since Val's tits were hanging in my face, I grabbed her right nipple and sucked it. So not only was I fucking Val, but I was simultaneously sucking and feeling her wonderful large tits.

Val then fell onto my chest and thrust faster. I reached down and grabbed her moving butt cheeks. Squeezing them, they felt softer than when I was groping her through her slacks, and now I was letting her ass flesh squeeze between my fingers. But my cock was feeling good too, and I felt like I might cum soon.

Val was grunting in my ear with each thrust. "Hugh Hughh Hunnnng." I took one glance to my left, and saw the other three older women diddling themselves as they watched us. I thrust upwards to meet Val's pussy. Val was starting to move from side to side. "MMMMMMMhhhh!"

With almost no warning, my cock erupted in Valerie's pussy. I gushed upwards, slowing my thrust. I kept thrusting, but within a few seconds Valerie started convulsing. She writhed from side to side, and nearly fell off of me. But I hung onto her, and she grunted in my ear as her thighs clamped around my body hard, and she shuddered through what seemed like a genuinely pleasing orgasm.

Valerie collapsed down on top of me, sweating and panting, my cock holding still in her warm pussy. All three of the other women started to applaud. Val whispered in my ear, "I really want to do this again some time. When there's no audience. Let's get together soon."

When Valerie climbed off my wet cock and stood up, I stood up also. My cock was still at full length, but now it was hanging down a little. Kathy got me a pop, while the other women, including Valerie, each grabbed another glass of wine. I stood stretching my legs and back, when Gail approached me. "Thanks for the oral sex," she said.

"My pleasure," I said, sincerely.

Gail put her wine glass on the counter, and started making out with me. She didn't seem to mind at all kissing the mouth that just licked her pussy. Was it because she was so drunk? Our naked bodies entwined, and I took the liberty of groping her ass again, and then worked up to her little titties and then rubbed her pussy again.

George VI
George VI
5,952 Followers