Partying Too Hard

Story Info
I learn to love my daughter in a different way.
1.4k words
3.96
97k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkm25433
dkm25433
11 Followers

"Baby, I'm home!" I called as I walked into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Hi, Daddy," my daughter, Jill, said as she walked into the room, wearing a dark purple top and shorts. "How was your day?"

"It was okay. Not the best day I've ever had. How was yours? Last day of school! You should be excited."

"I am. Actually, is it okay if I have a party with my friends tonight to celebrate?"

I thought about this carefully. My daughter could be a bit wild. A party concerned me a bit. "Well, okay. But only if you keep it down and don't go too crazy."

She squealed in excitement. "Oh, thank you Daddy!" She gave me a tight hug around my neck.

"No problem, sweetie. But please don't make me regret it."

She grinned at me and walked away, her red hair swinging behind her.

At about six O'clock, her friends showed up with sodas and pizza. Thankfully, there were no boys.

"Okay, Jill. I'm going to leave now so I'll be out of your hair."

"Thanks, Daddy. We'll be good."

"You better." I gave her one last serious glance as I walked out of the door. I left and went to a local bar. I had a few Scotch and Sodas and was feeling pretty good when a woman with long brown hair came over to me and grabbed my cock.

"Hey there sexy," she whispered in my ear, "How about you and I go into the bathroom and you fuck my brains out?"

I instantly got hard, but declined. I had a daughter and couldn't go around fucking random women. Soon after, I went home.

I walked into the house and didn't hear anything. I looked around the house and finally went into Jill's room.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I yelled. Jill and her friends were drunk. There was a mess of empty Corona bottles on the floor and they were on the floor giggling, until I yelled.

"Oh my God, Daddy! I'm sorry... They talked me into it."

"I don't want to hear it! All of you, GET OUT." Her friends ran out faster than you could imagine. Once I heard the door slam, I locked it and went back to my daughter's room. I stared at her so angrily it could have melted steel.

"Daddy... I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't know about the booze. But when they brought it out... They talked me into it."

I tried to stay angry, but couldn't. This was my little girl. But she still needed to be punished.

"You're grounded for a month." I told her. She nodded sadly. I was about to add more, when she pulled her legs forward and curled herself in a ball, and I noticed she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt. Her pussy was beautiful. I walked over to her.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her, choosing my words carefully.

She seemed to notice her outfit and lowered her legs, pulling down her miniskirt to cover her pussy. "Oh my God..." She whispered, blushing. "I shouldn't be wearing this..."

"No." I said without thinking. "You look great." Stunned, she looked at me. I lowered myself next to her and cautiously moved my hand toward her skirt. She whimpered but sat still. I slowly pushed my index finger inside her and she moaned softly. Her pussy shivered as I moved it in and out. She started moaning more heavily and I started pushing it in faster.

"Daddy... We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong." That sentence seemed to spur me on even more.

"Don't worry about that, sweetie. It's fine. You're eighteen. You can sleep with older men if you want."

She mulled this over while moaning and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out of her wet pussy. I was surprised, and honestly, a little sad. But then she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She recoiled at its 7" length.

"Wow, Daddy. I didn't think it would be so big." She stared in awe at it. Not waiting for me to respond, she started stroking it. I moaned and got even harder. My daughter looked up at me, staring into my eyes as she jerked me off, her red hair falling down to her tits.

"Oh fuck, jerk me off, sweetie." I moaned as she kept stroking it. She popped my cock into her mouth and started sucking it expertly. It felt so good, I came within the first five seconds. My orgasm subsided and she pulled my cock out of her mouth. She made several swallowing noises.

"Thank you, Daddy. That was delicious." The way she said it made me hard again. "Ready for more?" She asked.

"I think he wants to be inside you this time, Sweetie." I told her. She quickly changed her look from sexy to embarrassed.

"Um... Well, Daddy, I've never actually.. Done it before... I've never even given a handjob before today. But my friends and I practice on bananas." I stared at her. I was legitimately surprised. My daughter is very attractive. Her ass is perfect but not too big, her legs are smooth and perfect, her body is amazing. The only thing I could think of that would keep the guys away were her tits. They were really small. There were only 36A, which I found extremely sexy. She's kind of pale, but not too much. She's Irish, like her mother was, so it's hard for her to get a tan.

"Well I'd love it if I could be your first." I told her. She blushed and pulled off her shirt. Much to my delight, she wasn't wearing a bra and her small, firm tits came out from under her shirt. I instantly dove my face towards them and started sucking. She moaned loudly as my tongue flicked and played across her nipples. Her hand lowered down her body to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She started moaning even louder and I couldn't handle myself anymore. I pulled myself down, licking her stomach and she shivered. I pulled my face toward her shaved pussy and dove in. She gasped and immediately started bucking. She grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as I licked and licked her wet pussy.

"Oh my God, Daddy! Uhh... I'm gonna cum!!!" She raised her hips into my face as she came, her cum dripping down my face and her legs. She started panting. I gave her a minute to rest. When she nodded, I moved my cock toward her tight pussy. I stuck it in and pulled her up so she was sitting on my stiff cock. I started to feel resistance as I hit her cherry.

"I'm going to break it now." She nodded at me. I drove it through and she instantly gasped. She breathed heavily, and then moaned. It was unbelievable how tight she was.

"Oh God, Daddy. Your huge cock feels so good in my tight slit." I'd never heard my daughter talk like that before, and it turned me on. I checked her pussy, but saw no blood, so I started fucking her. She moaned loudly and began moving up and down in sync with my thrusts. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it over and over. Jill was pretty tall, about 5'7, so I was able to suck her tits while we fucked.

"Oh, Jesus, Daddy! Fuck your little girl's cunt! I'm gonna cum again!" I fucked her faster, determined to make her cum as hard as she could. She moaned so loud it sounded like a scream. She threw her head back and let herself be overcome with pleasure. After several more thrusts, I came deep into her pussy. Panting, I pulled out of her, and laid back onto the floor. After a few minutes, I realized what I had done. I came in her pussy. My own daughter was going to get pregnant by my sperm. I sat up to apologize, but she beat me to it.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'm on the pill." Relieved, I laid back down. Then I sat back up.

"Jill. If you do a few "favors" for me, I just might have to unground you."

She smiled a sexy smile at me and I knew she understood. We were going to be making a lot more messes over the summer.

dkm25433
dkm25433
11 Followers