Pass the Possum, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

Without waiting for him, she lowered herself, step by step, into the dark water. It rose, first to her calves, then to her knees and, when she stepped off the bottom step, it rose again and stopped at mid-thigh. She pushed her legs through the water, appearing to float over the surface like a swan, and the gown flowed train-like behind her. She stopped in mid-tank, turning toward him, and the trailing gown wrapped itself around her legs.

"There," he grunted, pulling his remaining boot off and setting it on the ground. He stood and stepped toward the tank.

"You're forgetting something, aren't you?" she asked, wrestling to free herself from the gown.

"What?" he answered, glancing down in bewilderment.

"Your pants, silly."

"What about my pants?" He was confused.

"You'll ruin them if you get them wet. You're going to sew the labels back on and return them tomorrow. Remember? Nobody's going to take back a pair of suit pants that you've been swimming in, are they?"

"Oh, hell, you're right," he grumbled. "I better go back to the Winny and change."

"Forget it. Just take them off and get in here."

"What? I can't do that. I mean, all I got on under them are my shorts."

"I won't look, besides, it's too dark in here to see much anyway, I already took care of that."

"Are you sure? I don't think preachers are supposed to do baptisms in their underwear."

"Hell, yes, I'm sure, honey," she teased. "You won't be the first man I've seen in his underwear, and, after that trick you pulled with the possum, I don't see any of your congregation hanging around to complain, either."

"Don't remind me," he groaned as he fumbled with his belt buckle.

She stared, cat-like in the dark, as he loosened his belt and unzipped his pants. His thumbs hooked the waistband and slipped the trousers over his hips and down his legs. He stooped to remove them leg at a time, and she rose on tiptoes to follow his progress. When, at last, he had removed the pants, he turned toward her, and she could see in the split between the tails of his shirt a smudge of reflected light at the junction of his thighs. He climbed the steps to the tank, and she eyed him surreptitiously. His shirttails separated revealing a rounded, heavy bulge in the cup of his briefs, and she felt the thrill of anticipation. He lowered himself into the water and waded toward her. The water lapped at his thighs not quite reaching the swelled mound between his legs.

"Hold on a minute," she breathed breathlessly. She continued to tug the wetted material of the gown that had seized her legs with octopus-like tentacles.

He halted, waiting.

"What size is this thing?" she asked plucking the copious folds of cloth over her chest.

"Huge. One size fits all, you know. We've dunked some whoppers in that gown."

"I hate it," she stated. Her fingers toyed with the snap at her throat.

"It's all I had."

"I'm taking it off. I want to be naked when you baptize me."

"Now, wait a minute," he gasped extending his hands, palm out, toward her. "I don't think....."

"It's my choice, isn't it?"

"I don't know about that. Ardmore does babies naked sometimes, yeah, but I don't know about grownups."

"Then, there's no rule against it, is there?" She tugged the collar snap open as she spoke, and, mesmerized, his eyes followed her fingers.

"Not that I know of, but it's never come up before."

"It's coming up now, Arliss," she breathed his name in a soft hiss and loosened two more snaps. The gown opened at the throat, and her tanned skin peeked through. "I came into this world naked, and I want to be reborn into it naked, too."

He froze, immobilized in waters that he felt sure were soon to be over his head. Her fingers probed the folds of fabric, and he could feel the pounding of his blood rushing in his ears.

Snaps popped open, cracking like firecrackers in the late-night stillness, and she took a step toward him. Moonlight glittered in her eyes and glinted in the curls of her hair. He measured time in the rise and fall of his chest as she looked at him and fingered the remaining snaps.

"That'll be okay with you, won't it, Arliss; to baptize me naked?" Her voice was soft as a lover's caress as she shrugged her shoulders to free herself and let the gown slip down her back.

His eyes dropped to her exposed breasts, heavy, browned globes emblazoned with tiny triangles of milk-white skin. Nipples, darkly congested, encircled by deeply wrinkled areolas, thrust toward him. She let him stare for a moment, then took a step closer. The loosened gown fell free and slipped beneath the water as her eyes searched his and contested him for mastery of the moment.

His mouth gaped. His eyes slid down the downy slope to the bottom of her belly and the closely cropped, narrowly waxed wedge of her bush. Fleeting visions of mid-way, carnie girls and their tangled, unruly mops flickered briefly in his memory, then dissipated when she stepped closer.

"I mean, you don't really mind, do you?" She was close enough to whisper. So close, he could feel the heat from her body through his shirt. Close enough to smell her mingled fragrances. Close enough to feel her in the tingling short hairs on his neck. His pulse quickened and a warmth, at once both foreign and familiar, flickered in his belly.

He blinked an answer of sorts and under the water her knees brushed his. She pierced him with her gaze, eyes shimmering like pools of black water, and then she sobbed as though baptism was the answer to a thousand prayers, "I'm ready, Arliss, I'm ready, now."

He reached for her awkwardly and positioned his feet outside hers so her legs were between his. He put one hand in the small of her back and the other behind her neck to support her.

"Lean back when I tell you," he said. "I won't let you fall."

Her hands fluttered nervously at her sides. The positioning felt insecure. "Wait," she protested, but he was already pressing closer, leaning toward her and forcing her backward. Then, she felt him. His bulging cup was pressing against the flat of her belly, a tightly coiled spring flattening against her softest curves. She gulped and felt him straddling her hips, trying to coax her feet to slide through the space between his legs. Her feet churned for a purchase and skidded on the slippery bottom of the tank. His hands pressed and lifted, and her hips floated up to meet his at the choppy surface of the water.

"I'm no good at this," he protested, his hands slipping on her slick, wet skin.

"No, no, you're doing fine," she encouraged as her nearly hairless slit skidded across the firm cotton cup of his briefs. Her nerve endings sparkled, and she bit her lip to suppress a squeal. Her hips rose again, reflexively, sending out small tidal waves to the far edges of the pool, and she bumped him again with her bare sex.

He hunkered over her, holding her squirming body above the water, and felt her touching him. Images bloomed in his mind; her sex spreading, lips opening, a thrush of hot pink blushing inside, the sweet oils of her essence oozing from her gaping opening, teasing the growing length of his cock. He felt himself swelling, responding to innocent, inadvertent contact with prurient fervor.

He shut his eyes, trying to block the awareness of her touch, but he grew in spite of his denial. He lengthened, stretching weak elastic and elongating the confines of his cup. Oh God, no, he gasped in quiet desperation, she's got to feel that. She was surging beneath him, between his legs, her hands gripping his hips for support and every lunge mashed her sex against his hardening cock. His fingers dug into the small of her back. She arched and gripped his upper arms with claw-like fingers. She lifted herself, with his help, and her dripping pussy broke the surface of the water to ride the length of his erection.

"Hurry, Arliss," she moaned. She threw her head back, pointing her chin toward the tent roof above them and the tip-ends of her hair were dragging in the water.

"I can't remember the words, damnit," he cursed with fragmenting concentration.

"Forget the fucking words, just dunk me." Her tone conveyed a sense of urgency, but it was her use of the word, "fuck" that galvanized him.

His cock throbbed and lurched in his shorts. Primal desire propelled him, and he lifted her hips to his body. His cock, thick, hard, throbbing with illicit excitement, pressed her pussy lips. His hips flicked forward, and his cock surged between her lips, sliding upward to nudge her swollen clitoris.

She gasped an "Oh," when he brushed her clit, and he tilted her back, her trailing hair gathering in coils on the water's surface.

"Arliss!" she cried out just as the water closed over her face, and then, just as suddenly, it was over, and he was lifting her from the water, lifting her to her feet and supporting her by the elbows, while she shook the water from her eyes and ears. "Are you okay?" he asked when she blinked at him. Rivulets of water poured off her hair and coursed down her breasts. Little streams of water ran off her up-turned nipples and arched toward him.

"It was too fast," she protested. "I don't feel any different."

"God, I sure do," he panted, tugging his shirttails to cover himself.

She moved closer, stalking. "It was supposed to wash away my sins; stop my cravings, but it didn't work."

"I told you I wasn't any good at it. What did you expect?"

"I thought I would feel different, changed."

"Maybe you are."

"Like hell I am. Look at me, Arliss. Tell me what you see?"

"A woman?" he answered hopefully. "A beautiful woman?"

"Oh hell," she barked in frustration. "Look at these." She cupped her breasts in her hands and lifted them toward the astonished boy. "Look at my nipples, they're hard as bullets and they are on fire. They're screaming to be touched, sucked, chewed, anything."

"God!" he moaned in astonished agony watching her tease her nipples with her thumbs, and the wantonly autoerotic display caused his cock to twitch.

"You were supposed to put the fire out, Arliss, but you didn't. My pussy's so hot it would boil this water if I squatted down in it. I'm soaking wet inside, and my clit feels like a throbbing rock, but it's not supposed to be feeling that way, not after being baptized."

"I forgot the words, Jackie."

"It wasn't the words, Arliss, it's this," and with that she reached for him and in that instant she bridged the gap between rich and poor, weakness and strength, the saved and the damned. Her fingers found his cock behind the veil of his shirttail and brazenly wrapped around him. "I still want this, Arliss. More than anything I have wanted in my entire life, I want to feel you inside me." Her fingers circled him tightly like strong lips in the darkness, and she moved them on his flesh to match the cadence of her words.

"Jackie! Oh, my God, we can't," he cried out in protest. "This is a church, for God's sake."

"This is a tent, not a church, Arliss, and we're standing in a cattle trough not a baptismal font.

"But, but, it's not right," he sputtered. "I'm supposed to be a prea... Oh, God, don't do that."

Her fingers slipping under the leg band of his briefs cut him off in mid word. The skin of her fingers, smooth as silk, caressed his length, and then fondled the swollen head of his prick.

"Supposed to be what tilt-a-whirl boy? A preacher? If you are a preacher, then I am Satan himself, and this is one struggle with evil you are going to lose." She chuckled as her fingernail scratched the eye in the tip of his cock seeking the pre-cum she was sure to find.

His brain was churning, his senses whipped to a foamy froth by the exquisite torture of her fingers on his flesh. His knees buckled, and he reached for her shoulders for support. He closed his eyes and held his breath while she freed his hot flesh. He felt her coming closer, pulling his prick toward her heat, and he was powerless to move. Then, she touched herself with him, and he gasped aloud.

"Jackie, Jesus."

"You like that, baby?" she panted, nuzzling the head of his prick into the deep wet between her pussy lips.

"Jackie, Jackie," he chanted as she moved her hips to drive his shaft through her deep furrow.

Her fingers circled his cock, and she leaned against his chest holding him pressed into her slit, and she stroked him till she felt his legs beginning to tremble. She released him, murmuring into his shirt, "I know what you want, baby."

"Jackie! Don't stop," he begged, but she had already gone, sinking to her knees in the water that rose to cover her inflamed breasts.

She guided him, brushing her cheeks with his cock head, leaving little strands of precum streaking her face. She turned her face and ran her lips along the side of his cock, taking little nips with her teeth on the way to the tip. Her tongue slipped out to wet him, and he gagged with desire.

"I know what you want," she muttered as her pursed lips kissed the oozing tip of his dick. She licked his precum, threading the tip of her tongue into the eye to take his juice from the source, and she felt his fingers eagerly twisting the wet strands of her hair.

"You want to put your cock in my ass, don't you, baby? You want to shove it up my ass and learn how it feels to fuck a woman's ass."

"Oh, God, yes, no, oh, God, I don't know."

She took him into her mouth, wetting his head with lavish strokes of her tongue and felt him lunge toward her sucking lips. Her oval mouth plunged down engulfing him, then lifted, then plunged again, fucking the taut length of his prick. Her circling fingers squeezed his cock-base, teasing yet delaying his climax. She lifted her mouth from him; his cock shined like a silver-sided fish in the moonlight.

"You want to put it deep in my ass, don't you, baby. You want to feel how tight my ass is. How my ass muscles can squeeze your big cock and milk every drop of cum out of you. You want it?"

"Jackie!"

"Say it."

"I want it."

"Say it right. Tell me what you want to do to me."

"I want to fuck you."

"Where?"

"In the ass."

"How?"

"Deep."

"And?"

"Hard."

"How deep?"

"All of it, as deep as it will go."

"To do what?"

"To cum in your ass. To fill your ass up with cum."

"Come with me, then," she said, leading him by the cock to the steps.

She led him to the platform of the low, portable stage. She sat him in front of the pulpit, then turned him sideways and made him lie on his back along the edge. She crouched beside him, kneeling in the grass and lifted his hard prick off his belly with one hand while she loosened his buttons. She bared his chest. His cock arched up, throbbing, the shaft cradled within the circle of her hand. Her hand moved sensuously on his flesh, stroking him with practiced knowledge, and he lifted his hips to her touch.

"You're ready, aren't you, baby?"

"Yes, yes, oh, God, yes," he chanted.

She rose to her feet and lifted a leg to straddle him. One knee on the platform and one foot on the ground, she settled her dripping sex onto his belly. Her wetness enveloped the head of his cock, and he gave an involuntary shudder. The heat of her splayed lips seared erotic images into his brain; his hands encircled her narrow waist, and he tried to wrestle her into position.

"Hmmm," she moaned as his cockhead scraped her clit, and then, she whispered, "I like being wanted," and she lifted her hips and reached for him.

"Ohhhh," he gasped, feeling her maneuver his cockhead between her cheeks.

She guided him, stroking him feverishly, her hand quivering with desire, and expressed a stream of slippery precum into her crack. Eyes closed, her lower lip caught between her teeth, she hovered over his spike savoring the thrill of anticipation coursing through her limbs. His cock twitched and then twitched again, and she felt a surge of warm liquid bathing her rosebud.

"Don't cum yet, baby; I want it inside me," she mouthed against his ear, stopping the movement of her hand. Her breasts flattened against his bare chest; nipples engorged and stiff pressed flaming indentations in his skin.

"I'll hurt you," he said, almost gagging on the words, and it was as though an unseen hand had stayed him at the very threshold of his manhood and snatched him back to sensibility.

"No, you won't, Arliss," she said, cooing his name softly. "I prepared myself for this. I came to every service with a buttplug in my ass; every night a little bit bigger, and I would sit and watch you and fantasize that it was your cock in my ass that I felt."

"Jackie!" he moaned remembering her sultry smile whenever their eyes met during services.

"And, tonight, while I was gone and you were preaching, I greased myself with KY jelly just for you, baby."

"Oh, Jes....," he began only to be cut short as she shifted her weight to her hips, and he felt his cock gliding through her slippery, expanded ring.

She settled on him in a controlled descent, savoring the play of rapturous emotions across his face as her elastic muscles accepted him. She lived for such moments, those precious seconds when anticipation and preparation, hunger and frustration come to full fruition. She bloomed and a flush of crimson flooded her face fed by a wellspring of tantalizing agony. Her sense of time and space evaporated, her complete existence compressed into those brief moments that she measured now only by his length. Emotion fueled by sensation flooded her womb and surged into her limbs as she felt his thickness stretching the burning ring of her desire.

"Oh, my goodness, you are huge," she breathed ecstatically as her cheeks came to rest on his thighs, and she could sink no lower.

He blinked at her, wide eyed, with the astonished look of one overcome by the discovery that the descent into hell could be heavenly. His hands, fingers widespread, rested on her butt cheeks, and she felt the heat of his perspiring palms on her skin.

"You like?" she questioned, awakening her quiescent muscles with a Kagel.

"Oh, God," he gurgled unresponsively; her anal sleeve rippled along his length dissolving his thought processes in a churning cauldron of sensations.

"Don't move," she admonished him, cradling his face between her hands and gazing into his eyes. Then, she astounded him with a series of Kagels that coalesced her flesh around him in a convulsion of milking spasms that snatched the breath from his lungs.

"Jackie!" he wailed feeling a surge in his cock.

"Shhhh, baby, shhhhhh," she whispered in his ear. She cradled his head in her arms and her breasts drug across his chest as she lifted her hips, and he could feel cool air as she let him slip nearly out. Then, as she reversed direction and slowly impaled herself again, she said, "Just let Jackie fuck your big dick with her ass."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and clung to her while her buttocks rose and fell and her lust consumed her. She undulated her hips, rising and falling, and took his measure in a rhythmic, slow motion dance. He lay quaking, too enraptured to move, while she sheathed and unsheathed his throbbing scythe.

She felt it first, that heavy twitching throb of his cock buried deep in her ass on the down stroke, and then she heard it in the quick gulp of a gasp from his lips on the next stroke.

"Ohhhhh, oohhhhh, oooooooooo," he sputtered as orgasmic lightning leapt from nerve to nerve in his cock.

"Cum, baby," she cooed, pressing her ass to his thighs to take him as deep as she could. "I want it; I want to feel it shoot in my ass. Pump my ass full with your cum."

"Jesus Fucking Christ," he grunted and his head and shoulders jerked reflexively upward in a crunch that arched her back and drove his spike another inch up her ass. His hands gripped her butt. His fingers clawed at her crack spreading her cheeks and opening her up as his cock coughed thick, mucusy gobs of cum deep in her rectum.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers