Pass the Pussy Ch. 4

Story Info
It's been passed to her girlfriend now.
2.4k words
4.5
44.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers

When I awoke the smell of sex was in the room and on me. It was about nine in the morning and I glanced over to see Julie still lying in bed.

'She'll be asleep a while longer,' I thought to myself as I went to take a shower.

Suddenly I remembered that Julie and I should have switched while we slept. Recently my friend and I had gotten a 'gift'. This gift was some kind of a 'magic' pussy that we could pass between each other. Last night it had been passed to me just after my new girlfriend and I had had sex. She then found out about our gift, quickly accepted it and we went at it like the two amateur lesbians we are. Actually, I should say 'were' because I looked down to see that I had indeed gotten my dick back.

'But what's happened to Julie?' I thought aloud.

So I crept back into her bedroom. Julie was still asleep, sprawled out over the bed, a strange jumble of appendages and bed sheets. I carefully move the sheets and her legs so that I could attempt to see if Julie had gotten a penis or not. At this point I didn't really care either way but I was very curious as to which it was. I'd almost expose her enough for me to see when she unexpectedly sat up and looked my straight in the eyes.

"Whoa, that was some dream!" she exclaimed.

"That was no dream," I said standing up, "unless you're NOT talking about last night."

"Then you mean you REALLY..." I nodded.

"And we REALLY..." I nodded again.

"Whoa," she stammered.

There was a slight pause before she realized and threw the sheets off of her naked body. We both stared down in awe to see that she still had a cunt. It made sense to me, but Julie seemed really disappointed and groped at her crotch.

"What happened? How come it didn't work?" she questioned.

"It worked perfectly, just not the way you thought it would," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"It gives a person a pussy not the opposite genitals then they're supposed to have."

"But this is MY pussy."

"Almost. Each time Mike and I have swapped the pussy we got was unbroken, which is how I think you'll find yours now." She took her fingers and penetrated her cunt.

"Your right, I've got my cherry back."

"Not for long," I said as I pushed her back on the bed.

Julie had told me that her first time wasn't very satisfying and I intended to change that this time around. I eased her legs opened and examined her 'new' cunt. I'd had my face in there when we were in a sixty-nine last night and I could see the difference. I gave her cunt one long lick from top to bottom then took a breath and blew on it. You could practically see the shivers run up her spine and her knees almost hit my head as she clamped her legs. I re-opened her legs, but this time I started to kiss the inside of her legs near her left knee. I kissed, and then blew, and then moved closer to her cunt. I repeated this over and over 'til I was just beside her pussy and then I started all over again at her right knee. Next I gave her cunt another full lick and another long blow across it. At this Julie arched her back and closed her legs again. With my last lick I could taste her juices. I decided I liked that taste more than I did teasing her so I changed strategies.

I began taking slow full licks of her cunt, blowing on her clit between each lick. She started to grind her cunt into my face. As she speed up I knew she was getting close. I stopped licking her cunt and began licking up her body, over each breast and to her neck.

"Are you ready?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes", she whispered back.

I reached down and guided the head of my dick to the lips of her virgin cunt. I paused before penetrating her.

"Are you sure?" I teased.

Julie quickly answered, "Yes. YES, DAMN IT."

I guess she was ready. So in one swift movement I pushed in as far as I could go and eased back out. Julie let out a soft whine of pain and I thrust back in. I stopped a moment and studied her face. She looked at me and nodded letting me know I could continue. Her cunt was so tight I could have cum right there, but I slide back and started up slowly.

Julie wrapped her legs around my back and began pulling me back with each thrust. I took that as a sign to speed up. Soon we, along with the bed, were rocking back and forth. Julie's breasts seemed to jump with each thrust. I bent down intending to lick those beautiful breasts but Julie guided my head to hers and we kissed. She snaked her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a fleeting moment and then I felt Julie remove her tongue. She moaned and tightened her legs around my back. Then she arched her back and fell back on the bed. I couldn't have held out much longer, so I was thankful that she'd cum. I let myself go and it was one of my most powerful orgasms ever.

When I came down off my orgasm induced high I looked down to see that Julie had already fallen asleep. 'Wow, that was fast,' I thought to myself. I really wanted to swap again so we could have another go at lesbianism but I wasn't sure I could get myself to fall asleep again. I had to try though so I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes.

I haven't a clue how I managed it but the next thing I knew I was awaking up again. I mentally felt down and found that I once again had a cunt. The next thing I noticed was that Julie wasn't in bed nor in the room. I stood up to go find her when she opened the bathroom door and came in. She was completely naked and had her hands behind her back.

"That was so wonderful," She said, "I have to thank you."

"I could think of some ways to do that," I said.

"I've got my own ways," She replied. "You introduced me to something I'd missed out on before and now I want to introduce you to something."

As she finished saying that from behind her back she pulled out a dildo. I was about to tell her that that was something I'd done before when I noticed that it was a double-headed dildo.

"I thought you'd never had sex with another girl before," I questioned.

"I haven't but I keep this just incase and so I can fantasize now and again."

That statement and her standing there naked holding that dildo were a fantastically sexy combination.

"I also have this," she said revealing another dildo. Actually the second dildo was a metallic vibrator.

Soon we were lying on the bed, I on my back, legs spread, Julie between them grinning. Julie brought the vibrator out and turned the base. A low buzzing began and the vibrator starting to twitch. Julie slid it slowly in and out of her mouth to lubricate it, but I was so wet with anticipation it wasn't necessary. Julie rubbed the vibrator around my cunt teasing me. She slid it between my cunt lips a little, then up to my clit, and then just all over. For a moment the tip touched my clit and the base split my lips slightly. Then Julie turned the power up some more and the vibrator almost slipped from her hands. Julie started to slide it in and out of my cunt, which felt great. Then she dropped her head and began working my clit with her tongue and lips. Try as I might I simply was not going to hold out very long, and I didn't. Julie pulled the vibrator out and licked my cunt clean.

She looked up at me with a devilish smile, her face glistened somewhat. Then Julie took my legs and rolled them back towards my chest.

"Hold this for me would ya?" she asked.

Not waiting for a response she plunge the vibrator into my anus. Slick from my juices it went in easily. I gasped and my anus contracted around the vibrator. I slowly became used to the feeling and I noticed Julie had turned the vibrator off.

When I could actually sense my surroundings again I found Julie still between my legs. She was still holding my legs back and she still had that devilish grin. Next Julie reached for the dildo and pressed it to the lips of my cunt. The dildo was clear pinkish, rubbery and had the shape of a penis head on each end. Julie was slowly cramming the dildo in my pussy. Her hands kept me from seeing how much of the dildo I'd taken but I thought I felt it touch my back wall. Julie moved her hands and the dildo stuck up into the air. I hadn't taken half the dildo more like two thirds. The rest of the dildo hung out of my cunt. The dildo was rubbery so it sagged very little but instead hung straight in the air. Julie then took and bent the dildo and released it. It sprung back and I instinctively clenched my orifices. Julie laughed at the look on my face. I would have too.

Next Julie began to suck on my 'dick'. She wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo and her fingers found my clit. She timed her head bobs to her clit flicks. It was a very sexy display and it felt extremely good. She rolled my legs back further so my feet touched the headboard. This wasn't a position I'd ever been in before and it hurt my lower back a little. The one thing it did was allow Julie to stop holding my legs back. She took her free hand and slid it up and down the dildo. After that she grabbed the part of the vibrator still sticking out of my ass and pulled it out. There was now a gapping void left in its place. My anus felt lonely. But Julie soon put the vibrator back and I eagerly accepted it. Still sucking my 'dick' Julie began to push and pull the vibrator in my anus. Next she did the same with the dildo by holding the head with her teeth. The dildo would go in and the vibrator would come out and then back again. All the while she worked my clit with her other hand. This was far too much for me and I bit down my lip as I came.

Julie waited a minute while I enjoyed my orgasm. Suddenly I was lonely again as she'd pulled both the dildo and the vibrator from me. I let my legs come back down and let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Don't think we're done yet. We still haven't fully tested this out yet," she said holding up the dildo.

She turned so that her crotch was facing mine, and then scooted up 'til our cunts were mere inches away. Then she put her left leg under my right leg and vice versa. Next she lifted her cunt up and began inserting the dildo into her pussy. She put it in much further than I'd previously taken it. After that she brought her cunt back in line with mine and placed the head of my end of the dildo at my lips. She pushed it in and slid towards me 'til our cunts actually touched. Oh what a feeling, even more so when she used her hand to flick both our clits.

She moved back a touch and we began to hump. It was slow and not very pleasurable, although very erotic. Then Julie began rubbing her clit and I decided it wasn't too selfish to do so myself.

We kept that up for a while, not really getting anywhere, when Julie exclaimed, "I know what's missing!"

She grabbed the vibrator, turned it on and brought it to her clit. A shiver ran through Julie's body and she continued to please herself. I felt a little left out but I had been the center of attention until now, so I just kept working my clit.

Suddenly Julie seemed to have a burst of energy. She lifted her body off the bed with one arm and held the dildo with her other. Then she started to rock back and forth ramming the dildo into us. Just as suddenly she stopped and fell back on the bed.

"Here, you take this," she said holding the vibrator.

I thought she'd intended for me to hold the vibrator and use it on us. Instead she brought it to my ass and plunged it in. Then again she lifted herself up off the bed and again fell back.

"I'm sorry," she said, "here let me get that for you."

At which she reached over and turned the vibrator on. A wave of pleasure ran over me as she gradually turned it up. Just when it seemed as it had reached it's top speed Julie turned it up some more and the buzzing got louder.

Finally it was fully on and Julie was hovering over the bed again. She began pounding on the dildo and the vibrator whirred noisily in my anus. The buzz of the vibrator, our legs slapping together, and Julie softly moaning were the only noises to be heard. For the next few moments I knew nothing but bliss. With all the stimulus I was getting the one thing that threw me over the edge was Julie screaming out "I'm cumming!"

Afterwards there were only two noises left; the still humming vibrator and Julie panting for breath. I reached down and shut of the vibrator and pulled it from my ass. My ass still felt like it was vibrating even without it. Afterwards I moved back and the dildo slipped from my cunt. I looked over at Julie and even though she was panting heavily she seemed to have fallen asleep. I left the dildo hanging out of her cunt and went to clean myself up.

Next: What else could possibly happen?

MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers