Passed out Black Babe Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking advantage of passed out babe.
1.5k words
4.1
171.2k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers

Weeks turned into months before Tanya would unknowingly give me another chance at her juicy brown buns and tasty pussy. It always seemed that on the nights she came home drunk or high her brother didn't get a call to go into work, or if he did, it was on the nights she had come home sober. I knew she was a heavy sleeper, but I never wanted do take chance of touching her unless she was drunk or high and passed out. I could probably have felt her up a little, but had already gone way past that. I wanted to lick her pussy and suck her tits. I wanted to sink my cock deep into her fat black cunt.

After about four months of regular Friday night visits to my black friend's house, I was thinking of ways to drug her, but I got lucky. Jack had just left when his sister came staggering in. She walked right past me as if I wasn't there. She was high as a kite.

That was fine with me as I noted the tight long dress she was wearing with the buttons going down from the back of her neck all the way down to the hem. Thin material that was a little clingy, I guessed it was made of rayon material. Her butt looked fantastic in it as it swayed back and forth as she made her way up the stairs heading for her room.

I then listened to her moving around upstairs. If she were only slightly high she would take a shower before going to bed. If she were blitzed, she would pass out on the bed.

I knew her routine pretty well from listening all those nights while Jack and I played cards or watched TV. I didn't hear any running water and that meant she had gone straight to sleep. After about 20 minutes I silently went upstairs.

Standing in the hallway I could see her door was slightly open. When I peered into her bedroom, I saw her sitting in a big chair and it startled me at first. I thought I was busted. One second turned into two, then five and I finally got the nerve to really look at her. Eyes closed, mouth hung open, lying back in the chair with her arms hanging over the arms of the chair, one shoe off. She had been so high that never made it to the bed and had passed out right there.

I walked in and surveyed the situation. Lying back like that in her long tight dress, sitting on the buttons that ran up her back, I knew I couldn't get at the sweet chocolate goodies in her panties, for now. Still, her 34b titties could receive some attention through the front of her dress. (I knew her tit size since I had checked out her hamper on a few occasions over the weeks).

I leaned over and gave her shoulder a slight shake, telling her she had a phone call. Then a firmer shake. Nothing. Good. Whatever her drug of choice was that night, it had done its job for me. I was going to have fun with this unconscious, drugged black babe tonight.

My hand drifted down and I cupped one tit and then brought my other hand in to squeeze the other. Soon I could feel her nipples harden under my manipulation. I tested the weight of each tit as she sat there. While playing with her breasts, I looked over at her bed. Her two pillows and big teddy bear gave me an idea.

I went over and stacked the two pillows on top of each other in the center of her bed and then lay the firm teddy bear on top of that. Now the test would be to get her over there without waking her. It was easier than I thought it would be. She must've weighed about 125 pounds, and a good amount of it was in her plump butt. I picked her up so her butt was slung over my shoulder. While one hand held her legs in place, my other hand slipped in between the buttons in the back of her dress and I got a good feel of her ass.

I laid her down, and rolled her hips over the two pillows and bear, butt way up high. In that position, the buttons running up the back of her long dress struggled to stay fastened. I started unbuttoning at the top where the material was a little less taught. I reached her bra and unhooked that too on my descent to the bottom of her dress.

As I continued I thought how it was like opening the wrapper to a sweet chocolate that I was going to roll my tongue over. When I got to it, I enjoyed the sight of her exposed panty clad brown buns -- the only thing between me and the sweetness between her thighs. Her legs were together, toes pointed inward, making it easy for me ease her pink panties down her butt, past her knees and off her feet.

I don't know what it is about a black girl with her big juicy booty in the air, but she was the sexiest thing I ever saw. I leaned in to get my nose real close and breathed in the private scent from her crotch. She hadn't showered, so what I breathed in was her natural scent. I then gave each brown bun a kiss. As I kissed and licked every inch of her butt cheeks, I slipped a hand under her hips to her crotch. It seemed like her bear and I were teamed up against her. He held her hips up firmly giving me easy access to her hairy snatch.

Her pussy was warm but only slightly moist. I would take care of that. Putting both hands between her thighs I spread her legs with no problem. I then moved my mouth down from her butt to her cunt and wasted no time parting her bush and running my tongue up her moist slit. Holding her well-developed, fat pussy lips apart, I tongued her pink cunt hole deeply. I continued to work her pussy for a few minutes, including swirling my tongue against her clit, when I suddenly felt her twitch and moan slightly.

I kept up my assault on her clit and felt her cum in my face. I ate her pussy out completely, sucking up every drop of her secret sauce. Then I reached into my wallet and pulled the condom out that I had been saving and hoping for just this situation. For a moment, looking at her upturned butt with her exposed asshole, I was tempted to try that. But just below was her hair-lined, hot pussy. I knew I could fuck her hot box without worrying about waking her up. Next time I saw her walking around I wanted to be able to look at her face, then down to the crotch of her jeans hiding her pussy, and know that I had fucked that without her having a clue. I'd knew I'd get her asshole some other time.

I steadied my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I slipped the tip in, then a little more. Even though she was wet, she was also tight, so I withdrew a little and pushed back in. Gripping her wide hips for leverage, I slid in balls-deep. I rotated around in her pussy, enjoying its grip, and readying it for the pounding it was about to take. Slowly I began a pistoning motion. In, out, in, out, I worked to a steady rhythm of fucking this passed out back girl's pussy.

Her bubble butt provided an excellent, bouncy cushion as I pounded her for long minutes. I tried to hold off but the feeling and sight of my white cock buried in her black cunt, and her occasional grunts when I got in real deep, eventually was too much and I came. Since I had my condom on I left my cock jammed all up in her pussy and reached around a played worked her tits some more. When my dick started to soften, I pulled out and removed the condom.

I smiled when it occurred to me what I could do with the cum in that rubber. I pulled the pillows and teddy bear out from under her and then removed her dress completely, rolling her onto her back in the process. I put her panties back on making sure to feel up and finger her pussy one last time before pulling the sheets up over her sleeping form. Dipping my finger into the condom, I put one drop on each of her nipples. Then, holding the condom over her face I funneled a few drops of my white cum onto her full lips and a little into her mouth.

Placing her dress into the hamper, I reached in and grabbed a worn pair of panties and placed them in my pants pocket as a souvenir. Then I walked out and closed the door behind me already looking forward to the next time.

birch0402
birch0402
115 Followers