Passing Lane

Story Info
Reluctantly giving a BJ, with payback.
4.1k words
4.4
119.7k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We trusted each other enough to push sexual limits every now and then. But Lane was still surprised when I brusquely ordered her to sit in a hard wooden chair I had placed in the center of the bedroom. She glanced at me, checking for something, seemed satisfied, and sat down.

I tossed her two pairs of ankle cuffs and sat on the edge of the bed. "Put one on each ankle, and cuff yourself to the chair legs," I said. Her eyes narrowed and she picked up a cuff, tossing it in one hand. "Basically," I continued, "what we do tonight I'm going to like. You may or may not like it, but I promise you'll get payback however you want if you go through with it."

Lane considered. "As long as you know you'll receive whatever you do to me and then some." Her smile set in a calculating way as she made some kind of decision. "Should I undress?"

I shook my head no, and she buckled a cuff around each ankle, then to the chair leg, her knees clamping together to compensate for the spread of her ankles.

I stood up and unlocked two pairs of handcuffs. Circling behind her, I bent down to kiss her ear. "Put your wrists behind you," I whispered. She reached her hands around the edges of the straight, high chair back. I grabbed her left wrist and locked the cuff down. I pulled her upper arms together so her arms went straight down over the top of the chair back, passed the cuff chain through a cross bar of the chair, and locked her right wrist into the other loop of the first cuff.

Her arms were cuffed together at the wrists and just above the elbows--her back was arched and her breasts jutted out. I stood up behind her and traced a finger from her collarbone down the edge of her blouse, and one by one I slipped the buttons loose, exposing dark lace and her soft flesh spilling from the cups. My finger followed the edge of the left cup, and searched for her nipple. It was firm, an intense little bead. She groaned quietly. I gently tied a blindfold around her, I needed the element of surprise for the next prop.

I caressed her some more, tracing the edge of her bra and back up her neck, brushing her jawline. Her lips were parted just a little, and I got the ring gag out of my back pocket. It was a steel ring with an "O" shaped opening in the middle. The steel ring was wrapped in a binding of soft black leather, and thick black leather straps extended from the ring. I pulled her jaw down an index finger, and put the lower rim of the ring gag in her mouth, behind her front teeth.

"Huh?" she mumbled, trying to jerk away. But I stood directly behind her, and she couldn't pull her head back. I pressed down on the ring to open her jaw, and worked the upper part of the ring behind her upper teeth. I put my knee against the back of the chair and pulled both straps back, then fastened it behind her head.

Her red hair was up in a loose puff above her head, her cheeks split by the leather band, and the ring gag forced her jaws fully apart. Her lips closed around the edge of the ring, a perfect "O" of surprise held wide open -- her lipstick was only slightly smeared by our little struggle. I took the blindfold off of her and circled around to face her again.

"I've really missed oral sex," I said. "I know you said you'd do it when you were ready, but I'm done waiting. You're going to give me the blowjob of my life, and there's nothing you can do about it now."

My cock was firm and full, and I could feel every pulse against the cloth of my jeans. I unzipped slowly, and her eyes widened a bit. She could tell I was not going to stop. I gazed at her wide open mouth, her gently smeared lipstick and I smiled at the uncertainty in her eyes. I could see into the softness of her mouth perfectly.

I dropped my pants to the floor, and as I lowered my boxers, my cock popped out at an abrupt angle, quivering with anticipation. She tried to turn away, but her eyes stopped at the throbbing member just inches from her nose. I could feel the blood pulsing in the swollen head as I guided the tip of my cock closer to her mouth, lightly brushing her lower lip stretched tight by the steel ring. She made soft noises, but no intelligible words.

I bent down and slipped my hand up her leg under her short rumpled skirt, feeling her stockings to their end midway up the thigh, then encountering the thong. Grazing the contour of the thong, I could feel the damp sweat between her legs. She wasn't sure if she could let go and enjoy this or not.

I picked up the spray can of cooking oil, and spritzed it into the air, the cloud of droplets hanging there for a moment then fading. I caressed my cock, circling the head with my thumb and feeling the thickness of it. Her eyes followed back and forth as I stroked the underside. The tip of my cock glistened with a drop of fluid.

"A one and-a-half inch ring gag is the perfect size for this," I said, as my fingers traced the veins and ridges of my cock. Her eyes followed every slow caress. "But I got one just a little smaller, because it will feel almost as good as if you were sucking me of your own free will. Since I can barely squeeze into the ring gag you're wearing, we'll need a little lube." I heavily misted the fingers of my right hand with oil.

She started to shake her head violently left and right, so I had to grab her hair in my left hand to steady her. I took my oily fingers and ran them over the inside of the ring gag, feeling her tongue jerk away from my touch. I sprayed some more, and spread the oil over the smooth surface of the ring gag, the leather was soon slick and gleaming. I worked the lube around in circles, covering her lips and the leather. Her tongue darted forward to taste the stuff, and quickly reatreated. "Not too bad, huh?" I asked. "Butter flavor." I sprayed my hand again and put the lube down.

I stepped between her knees, pushing them outward with my legs, her feet pivoting where her ankles were cuffed to the base of the chair. As her knees spread I pulled her ass forward until her vulva grazed my leg. I grasped her hair with my left hand and tilted her head back until she looked into my eyes. "There's nothing you can do." I eased my grip on her hair a little, and she glanced down as I stroked the length of my shaft, coating it with oil, stroking back and forth until it shone evenly in the dim light. "I'm going to slide every inch of this down your throat, slowly." Her eyes flicked back to my throbbing cock, and she glanced right and left, unsure.

I leaned forward and the tip of my slick cock brushed her lips again. She shrank back, but she was already cuffed to the back of the chair, and she couldn't move far. She turned her head and her shoulders as far to her right as she could move while cuffed to an ungiving wooden chair, trying to escape the velvet head of my cock. I brought my hand down from the thickness of her hair and pushed her cheek back towards the center. She fought my pressure, but I slowly brought her back where I wanted her. The head of my cock brusher her cheek, then dropped between the opening of her lips, held open by the ring gag.

I left the head of my pounding cock resting in the vestibule, just touching the slick, lubricated leather that wrapped the cold steel ring. I barely touched her lips, the tip of my cock lightly resting on the ring gag, feeling her hot breath and her tongue working wildly to avoid the soft, oiled tip of my cock. I put my hand back into her thick hair and grabbed enough of a handful to guide her firmly. My other hand pressed her cheek, keeping her from turning away.

"I'm going to push into you, and I think you'd better stay still," I murmured, as I rocked my hips forward. I tightened my grip in her hair, enjoying her struggle to pull away as the first inch of my cock filled the ring and passed into her mouth, her lips helplessly wrapped around my shaft. I pushed farther, easing in a quarter inch of cock in each little move, and I could feel her tongue stud sliding along the underside of my shaft. The roof of her mouth guided the tip of my cock toward the back of her throat, the alarm in her eyes building as I filled her up slowly. I stopped after a couple inches and pulled back.

"I'm gonna love fucking your mouth, and there's nothing you can do," I said, as I slid my cock forward again. I worked slowly back and forth, her saliva mixing with the oil. As I pulled out, I could see the whole shaft slick and shining now. I pushed in, and could feel the softness of her tongue and the hard, smooth tongue stud. She moaned dully, and her protests sent a shiver through me that I felt more than heard, muffled by every inch of my firm cock. I could see every vein in the shaft pass through her perfect lips as I fucked her helpless mouth, in and out.

I gripped her hair and pulled her head off of me and held my cock in her view, stroking slowly with my free hand. "Now you're going to lick the shaft. I need more lube, and you're going to help me. Stick out your tongue." Her tongue poked through the hole in the ring gag uncertainly, then she leaned forward to run her tongue up the length of my cock. "Oh yeah," I said, "that's exactly what I want. Do it again." I let her run her fat tongue up and down the shaft several more times, then I guided the tip back to the opening of the ring gag. She leaned into it, sucking me back in.

My knee ground into the thong where it covered her pussy, and I could feel her dampness thick and hot. I pushed my leg harder against her cunt, and shoved my cock farther into her mouth. I could feel the increasing resistance near the back of her throat, but my cock was covered in oil and saliva, and it filled her up, front to back. She started to choke a little, and her hands, cuffed behind her back, twitched. I slowed but kept pressing. I could feel the tip hit the back of her throat. I stopped for a moment but slowly pushed forward, the oiled skin sliding gradually but easily through her mouth and into her throat, tight and resistant, but helpless to the slickness of my cock. My balls touched her chin and I drew back slowly, savoring the pressure. I pushed in again, all the way, and I stopped there as she squirmed and breathed raggedly through her nose.

My thigh crushed against her chest, and my cock was all the way in her mouth to keep her in place as I dropped my hands to her shoulders. I pulled her blouse down around her elbows and slipped the bra straps far over her shoulders, her breasts spilling out. For a few moments I watched her heaving chest, her distressed eyes, and her mouth as full of cock as I had ever seen a woman at anytime in my life. Having had my fill of that view, I pulled back as slowly as I could stand, savoring the smoothness and pressure, the look on her face and her lips wrapped around the ring gag that jammed her mouth wide open.

The pressure was almost unbearable, I knew I wouldn't last long. I rammed my cock all the way in, speeding up my stroke as I went in and out, watching the veins slither through her pink lips faster and faster, in and out. I grabbed a fistful of her soft hair and tilted her head back a little, and looked into her eyes with a smile, feeling her tongue firmer on the underside of my cock. I looked down to see the ridges of my cock plunging into the dark circle of the ring gag. A little faster.

Her tongue stud stroked the underside of my cock at every move. I angled her head back a little more, tensing my grip in her thick hair, and was rewarded with the stud's pressure a little firmer. I pulled almost all the way out, my cock head only barely staying inside the dark ring of black leather. Then I pulled her onto my cock, her upper arms banging against the hard wooden back of the chair. The handcuffs rattled as I jammed her head down onto my cock, all the way to the back of her throat. Her back arched forward and her arms stretched as far as they could go over the back of the hardwood chair, pulling the chain of the handcuffs tight. "Suck it, Lane" I said, my voice low and broken. As soon my cock head hit the tightest spot at the back of her throat, I felt the come rise and surge into her mouth. I flooded her with come, jamming her head all the way down my shaft, feeling every throb as I burst into her throat. "Suck it hard, Lane," I grunted, as her forehead plowed into my belly--I held her there for a few long intense moments as she struggled and I throbbed hard, pumping semen into her throat.

I let her slide back upright, slowly. I grasped her hair and slid her head more gently up and down the shaft as my orgasm subsided, trembling my whole body at every stroke. Her hands swiveled in the cuffs, grasping nothing as her upper arms were pressed against the hard wooden chairback, but I fucked her mouth in and out, even gentler now, until every last bit of the sensation played out and subsided.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Weeks later, with no payback in sight, I found Lane in the bedroom as I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a towel around my waist and still warm and damp from the shower, drying off with a second towel.

"Sit down," she said, patting the bed beside her. I continued toweling off my hair and sat. "Remember," she said, clamping a handcuff to my wrist and dragging my hand down toward the floor, "you owe me some fun. This is my night." And with that she locked my wrist to my ankle.

Hm. I thought. This was not unexpected. She locked the other wrist to the other ankle and walked over to the big cushioned lounge chair facing the bed. I was hunched over with a towel wrapped around me and I was feeling a little trepidation. I had not been gentle with her the last time we did something like this.

Her skirt dropped quickly, and Lane was naked in a few seconds. Dropping into the big overstuffed armchair she draped a shapely leg over the armrest. God I loved her body. She picked up a half full glass of wine from the floor beside her and took a sip, then lowered the lights a bit. I could see every detail of her and was enjoying the view when she picked up a small vibrator and turned it on.

She stroked herself lightly with her free hand then ran the vibe down toward her pussy. "I was thinking," she said, "about how to use you the way you used me." Caressing a breast, and sliding the humming plastic between her folds. "I could just sit here and get off, watching you sweat when you can't even touch yourself. I could probably come a few times just from the pleasure of watching you suffer."

The vibe separated the outer folds of her cunt , and she took another sip of wine. More turned on, arching her back a little to get a better angle she threw her other leg over the other armrest, spread wide so I could watch the tip of the vibe start to penetrate a little more deeply into the crevice.

She inserted it into her pussy almost fully, and groaned deeply. Then gracefully stretched her legs to the floor, stood up and stepped toward me.

"But really," she said, "since you're here, you might as well help out." She was right in front of me, and hunched over as I was with my wrists shackled at floor level, I was at the right level to help out. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her, her other hand slowly working the vibrator in and out. I could feel and hear the vibe doing it's thing as I extended my tongue to her labia and searched out her clit.

This wasn't so bad. It might get uncomfortable after a while, but for now, it was hot -- I could smell her sweetness and could caress her with my tongue. I'm usually game for a little cunnilingus.

She was getting wetter, and I could feel the vibrator working a little faster. She leaned into me, grinding into my mouth, then pulled away.

"Then I had a better idea," she said, turning off the small vibrator and sitting down again. Reaching down behind the chair, she picked up a long slender object. It was an L shaped double dildo, with a flared head and a smaller hook-shaped shaft on the other end. She turned a knob, and it started to hum.

She started to rub her pussy with the shorter, upright end, working it around the outer surface then penetrating herself with it. As it sank into her, I saw what it was for. With the upright smaller end fully inserted, she now had a 7" protruding silicone cock pointed in my direction. There was a ridged surface at the bend that landed right on her clit, and I could see the hungry expression on her face as she ground it into herself, seating it in exactly the right spot.

"I've been wondering what this would be like" she said, "It's like having a cock of my own." Her legs were spread wide on the armrests again, the protuberance pointing at the ceiling. She pulled something with lots of straps out from beside the chair. It had a metal ring in the center, and she slid the head of the dildo through the hole and pulled the harness to her. Standing up, she fastened the straps around her waist and thighs and started to smile a little more. She cinched the belts around her, the ring of the harness seated firmly at the base of the cock, making it stick straight out from her body with the shorter angled end fully inserted in her pussy. She tightened all the straps one by one, working the shorter dildo tighter into her, grinning widely.

Lane stroked the length of it slowly, watching her hand caress the flared cock-like head and featureless surface, smoother than a real penis. She ran her hand back and forth as she had seen guys do, stroking it, admiring the stout length in her hand.

She crossed the floor in measured catsteps. The head of her silicone cock, at face level in my shackled position, pointed straight at me, and she stopped right in front of my face.

"Tell you what. If you can make me cum using only your mouth, I won't fuck you in the ass with this thing tonight."

With that the tip of the her silicone cock brushed my lip. This wasn't so fair. I clamped my mouth shut and turned away, but she grabbed me by the hair at the base of my skull and pulled me back toward it. With my wrists and ankles shackled together, I couldn't lift my mouth away from her. Her other hand was wrapped around the shaft, guiding the smooth plastic tip towards my mouth, closing in and staying in line with my every shift to the left or right. Finally it was planted right between my lips, ready to penetrate. She tightened her hold at the back of my skull, pushing me to it. Her other hand slowly stroked up the shaft, traveling all the way to the head and her finger traced my lips. "Come on, baby," she said softly, breathing hard and leaning in. The pressure was there, and I could either open my mouth or get hit in the teeth. I let her big silicone cock slide into my mouth.

"That's better," she said, pushing in a couple of inches. She breathed in loudly, and thrust her hips again, filling my mouth with fake dick. My tongue was pushed out of the way, and the tip ground into the roof of my mouth, scraping toward my throat. She pulled back so that just the tip was in my mouth.

Her hand trailed down to the base of her shaft and she ground the other end of the dildo into her pussy. She thrust into me again, forcing my mouth to take nearly all of the seven inch shaft, then slid back, gripping the base. Forward again, pushing me down onto the thick shaft. She rocked her hips back and slid outward, then in again. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was watching closely, eyes half lidded.

"No wonder guys like watching this shit," she said, pumping her silicone cock into my mouth. "That's hot. I like seeing your lips wrapped around my dick, and your saliva all over it." She slid in, then out. Breathing harder as she turned the knob on the dildo to a higher intensity and pushed the shorter end into her crotch. I could feel my teeth buzzing with the vibration as the base of the shaft got closer to my lips. She pushed me down on it with the hand in my hair, going farther into me than before. I could feel my mouth full of unyielding plastic, and started to retch a little, my tongue trying to resist her. She stopped pushing in, and I was relieved.

12