Passing Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she moved her other hand from the base of her cock to my hair, and with both of her hands in my hair I couldn't move. She bent both knees, lowering her pussy onto the dildo, and I could feel the pressure on my lower lip and the roof of my mouth. She started grinding my head back and forth on the silicone cock as her hips pumped slowly, the shaft traveling up to the roof of my mouth and finding its way farther back into my throat with every thrust of her hips.

"Shit." she groaned, pressing even harder. "That feels really good." She bucked her hips as she pulled me toward her with both hands, the length of the shaft almost fully in my mouth. "Shit!" she yelled, and let out a low moan as she started to cum. She ground her pussy onto the dildo, sending the shaft all the way into my mouth, then let go of my hair and grabbed the base of the shaft, holding the bend of the "L" tight against her. I started to pull back, but she locked her fingers in my hair -- she wanted to stroke the shaft in and out some more as her orgasm subsided.

Her pace quickened for a few strokes, banging the head of her rubber cock against the back of my mouth. Both hands in my hair, she pulled me to her. Then she slowed, taking longer strokes almost all the way out and back in as he orgasm played out. Finally she sighed and let it drop out of my mouth completely.

Finishing her wine, she tossed me the handcuff keys and headed for the shower. "Don't worry," she said. "I've got lots of lube for the next time I bring this baby out."

12