Passing the Torch Ch. 04

Story Info
Last chapter—The back-pass.
15.1k words
4.46
33.5k
71

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

Vanessa looked out from her kitchen window at Tim and his friends. It was odd to have Tim and three other former students as guests in her backyard. Apparently, her husband had run into Tim at the store, and when Tim mentioned a get-together with his buddies, Ben suggested they could use their backyard.

Vanessa wasn't thrilled when Ben first brought it up. She hadn't seen Tim after what happened last time, and she thought it might be awkward to spend time with him and his friends. But she felt compelled to approve. She guessed her husband's courtesy was in no small part because of what he and Victor had done with Bella.

Tim caught her eyes and waved, and Vanessa quickly waved back. She headed outside to avoid feeling like a pervy old woman.

"Hi boys," she said. Vanessa hadn't seen them in years, and 'boys' wasn't quite the right term anymore. There was an appealing line of bare-chested young men, dangling their feet in the pool.

"Hi Mrs. Hamilton!" her former students greeted her in chorus.

"Did Ben show you where everything is?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes, he gave us a quick tour before he took off," Tim said.

"You have a great house," Will chipped in.

"Thanks," Vanessa said. "I'm just going to drop off some things. Then I'll leave you alone again."

"Let me help you with the groceries," Tim said and followed Vanessa back inside. She could immediately tell the young man had something on his mind.

"Thanks again for letting us use your backyard today," he continued. "All of us have tiny apartments. It's so nice to be outside on these last summer days."

"My pleasure," Vanessa said.

And it was largely true. But one reason Vanessa was reluctant to have guests was because she had looked forward to some time alone. She loved her family but cherished those precious moments when she had the house to herself. Ben was driving to pick up the kids from their grandparents and wouldn't be back until the next day. Vanessa was staying behind to prepare some of the classes for the rapidly approaching fall semester, but she had also looked forward to the serenity of an empty house. Clearly, that wasn't going to happen today.

"I hope you're not leaving because of us," Tim said.

"I don't want to disturb your little boys' club," Vanessa said and smirked at him. "Besides, I have some lectures to prepare and I usually focus better when I'm not at home."

She glanced out the window and thought briefly that her statement was particularly true with the house full of half-naked young men.

"Are you sure?" Tim asked. "I never would have accepted Ben's offer to hang here if I knew we'd be chasing you out of your home."

"Don't you worry about me. I'm just going downtown to a café."

Tim gave her a sad frown. "OK, I guess I'll owe you one. Well, more than one."

Vanessa smiled at him. "How's Bella?"

"She's good. Very good."

"What's on your mind, Tim?" Vanessa asked. "I know you well enough by now and there's clearly something on your mind."

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just..."

Vanessa followed his gaze out to his friends.

"Did you tell them?" she asked. "About what happened at the cabin, I mean. And back here the other week?"

Tim shook his head. "No, we don't usually share much details about our sex lives. I just said you were really nice to let us visit you at the cabin. And I mentioned that we met in town afterwards, but I didn't say anything about what Bella did."

"Probably wise," Vanessa said. "Not everyone understands the beauty of what you two experienced."

Tim nodded softly and paused before he spoke again. "But that's kind of the problem. We want to tell my friends because... you know."

"I'm not sure I do know," Vanessa said even though she had a decent idea of what Tim hinted at.

"Well, Bella and I talk about what happened a lot. She gets pretty wild every time we bring it up."

Vanessa gave him a challenging smirk. "Only Bella?"

Tim grinned sheepishly. "Well, I guess both of us."

"That's great then," Vanessa said. "So, what's the problem?"

"There's no problem. It's just that she wants to do it again. We both do, I guess. And I asked a while ago who she'd want to do it with."

"Let me guess," Vanessa said. "She wants it to be with one of your friends."

Tim nodded.

"Which one?" Vanessa asked and found herself gazing out the window as if it was her pick.

"She didn't say. I think it's the idea of being with one of my friends that turns her on."

Vanessa hummed in agreement. She remembered very well how exciting it was the first time Ben shared her with Victor. Knowing Victor would never be able to look at her the same again was deeply erotic.

"It's funny, huh," Tim continued. "A few months ago, I would have been furious if she said she wanted to sleep with one of my friends."

Vanessa chuckled. "But not anymore, I take it. So, ask one of them. Bella is a very sexy girl. I doubt any of your friends would miss an opportunity to be with her."

"It's just... I don't know how to approach it."

Vanessa sighed. She could tell where this was going. "Tim, you should just ask them."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how open they are to the idea. I mean, I would have found it weird if someone asked me something like that. At least before this summer."

"So what? You want me to ask them for you," Vanessa said, her voice not hiding she was annoyed.

"Not exactly," Tim said. "But I was hoping you could drop some hints or something. You know, nudge them in the right direction."

"Tim, you have to be able to handle this yourself," Vanessa said, her voice stern. "I think it's great you and Bella have found this spice in your life. I'm sure you'll find a lot of joy in it. But you must make your own path if you want to continue. I can't start pimping out your wife to your friends, for Christ's sake."

Tim swallowed. "Of course. Sorry."

Vanessa studied his self-conscious expression. "I take it this was the real reason you wanted to bring your friends over. Am I right?"

"Well, you know, I..." Tim began. He looked obviously guilty.

Vanessa shook her head. "At least you didn't break my car to hide your ulterior motives this time."

She was disappointed. He should be able to handle this on his own by now.

"Hey, you'll do fine," she said, forcing a smile. "Just take it slow."

She walked outside to say goodbye to the others, Tim following her steps. They were throwing darts at a board Ben had put up against the fence. She vaguely remembered that the boys used to play a lot back in the school cafeteria.

"Did you hear the story about my penis?" she heard Carl ask his friends. Focused on the game, he obviously hadn't noticed Vanessa coming back out.

"No, let's hear it," she said, suppressing her smile as Carl flung his head around.

Embarrassment spread across his face. "Oh, shit. Sorry."

"Go on," Vanessa encouraged him. Carl hadn't changed much, she thought. Embarrassing him was usually the best way to shut him up. "Tell us all the story about your penis?"

Carl's eyes darted between his friends for support, but they just looked amused at his predicament.

"Never mind," Carl said, not meeting Vanessa's eyes. "It's too long."

"Man, that's bad even by your standards," Will said, shaking his head.

"Sounds like you boys can entertain yourselves," Vanessa said. "I'm gonna leave you to it."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Tim asked. "We can keep it down if you need to work."

Vanessa gave him a tired look. Was he really this desperate for her help? "I trust you won't burn down the house when I'm gone."

Twenty minutes later she sat with a cup of coffee in her favorite downtown cafe staring at her laptop. But her focus wasn't there. Tim and his disappointed face kept popping back into her head. She couldn't help feeling as if she had abandoned him. Maybe she should have at least given him some words of encouragement.

Her mind wandered back to when Ben shared her with Victor the first time. She had felt so bold, openly flirting with him over the course of an evening, right before her husband. Ben eventually invited his friend back to their apartment, and with the two men seated in the living room, she started performing a slow dance. She couldn't remember what music Ben put on for her that night, but she still had a clear memory of the low-cut dress she wore. The red satin moved over her curves, and she felt like the most desired woman in the world. Her courage was built on several intoxicating discussions with her husband where he had admitted he wouldn't just be OK with her seducing his friend, he would be excited to watch her do it. Both Ben and Victor stared wide-eyed at her as she lowered her dress.

It wouldn't be the last time she stripped for another man. In her succeeding performances, she typically took her time to build up suspense. But that night she rushed to shed her clothes, fearing a slow progress might make her find reason and abort her sinful mission. Her underwear followed, and she stood naked before two pairs of excited eyes. No man but Ben had seen her naked before, and her nerves were on high alert. But somehow it felt perfectly natural to bare herself for her husband's friend, as if it was what a sexy young wife should do. The lustful admiration of her spectators felt like a powerful drug, and she knew she was hooked.

After exchanging a few glances with her husband, she sank to the floor, feeling compelled by a powerful force. When Ben approached, pulling out his cock from his pants, Victor followed suit. She soon had two erections pointed at her face. A deep hunger welled up inside her, and she charged at them with her mouth and hands. She serviced them with her mouth and hands like it was her sole purpose in life.

She had discussed with her husband beforehand that she wasn't sure how far she'd go, and it would have been easy to finish off the two men using her hands and mouth. But the reality of what she was doing had her erotic cravings spiraling out of control. Ben eventually pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom, telling Victor to follow them. She positioned herself on her hands and knees on the bed, and Ben moved in close with his cock by her face. The expectant thrill she felt when the bed moved behind her was a force she never since forgotten. She didn't even look back but instinctively arched her back to present her open pussy for Victor. Keeping her eyes locked with Ben, she tended to his throbbing erection. She gasped when Victor teased her, rubbing his cock over her pussy. The forbidden sensation of craving him inside her had her mind spinning. When he finally pointed his erection steady against her opening, she immediately pushed back to impale herself on him. The three of them were too high on lust for a slow build-up, and soon she was rocking back and forth between her husband and his friend.

She snapped back to reality as the waiter asked if she wanted a top-up for her coffee. Realizing she was panting, she just shook her head in confusion. Her screen had gone black. How long had she been daydreaming? It happened a lot these days, her mind getting caught in memories from her wild days.

Ben always praised her for being bold enough to act on her desires. And he was right—it took guts to put her sluttiness on the line. But the more she thought about it, she realized she probably underestimated all the groundwork Ben had laid for her. Sure, she was the one who seduced Victor that first night, but Ben had planted the necessary seeds and made clear to his friend what was on the table. Had she perhaps been too hard on Tim? It probably wasn't easy to broach the subject of sharing his wife, even to his tightest clique of friends.

She sipped her lukewarm coffee as her mind again started wandering, recalling other sweet memories. After a few more nights with Victor, they moved on to other external partners—a stranger they met while traveling, Ben's boss, a bartender she picked up while traveling, a few college friends. She'd read somewhere that most women have between five and ten sexual partners before they settle down and get married. In her case, she exceeded those numbers, only her list started after she married. Given what her daily life was like these days, it was sometimes hard to grasp that she and Ben really did all those things.

Victor was their most frequent guest in bed back then, but she sampled a manifold pallet. Each encounter had its own sinful flavor, and she was grateful for her experiences. And there was also something to be said about not being exclusive in extramarital activities. She'd heard that could eventually complicate things. Tim was a fast learner, and she shouldn't be surprised if he had realized this too. Continuing to offer Ben's services wasn't a sustainable long-term solution. Maybe it was in her own interest to help Tim out.

Without fully realizing what she was doing, she had already started packing up her things. Soon thereafter, she was driving back to her house, not sure exactly what she would do once she arrived. Why was she so keen on helping the young couple? Setting up Bella with her husband and Victor was risky enough, and there was no way she could talk a group of her students into bedding their friend's wife.

Former students, she corrected herself. And Bella wasn't with them, so Tim wasn't expecting anything to happen tonight. It was help for the long haul he was asking for, and perhaps she could give him a few pointers on how to approach the subject.

"So, you didn't trust us after all, Mrs. Hamilton?" Carl said as she rejoined the young men in her backyard. It seemed his embarrassment had worn off.

"You should never be trusted, Carl", Vanessa replied without looking at him. "Tim, can I talk to you inside for a moment?"

"I'm so glad you decided to come back," Tim said as they shut the door behind them. "I hope you don't mind that we brought a few beers. I thought it might help."

It was odd to see the boys drinking even though she knew they were old enough now.

"Ah, I see," she said and chuckled. "A bit of alcohol to open their minds? What else did you plan?"

Tim looked at her as if deciding whether the question was sincere or if she was just mocking him.

"Bella wanted me to show them some pictures of her," he said eventually.

"Pictures?"

"Yeah, you know. Sexy pictures."

"That's not a bad idea," Vanessa said, smiling at Bella's exhibitionist streak. "Did you do it?"

Tim shook his head. "Not yet. We're just sort of reminiscing, and I haven't found a good way to bring it up."

"Why don't you show some other pictures first. Maybe some from the cabin, if you took any."

Tim nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, Bella actually wanted me to show some pictures of her when we went canoeing. I thought I'd just show them some other photos from that day first and then just sort of sneak in the ones she wants them to see."

"Sounds good," Vanessa said. "Let me know how it goes."

"Well, I was hoping you could be there," Tim said, nervously licking his lips.

She gave him a quizzical stare. Wouldn't his friends feel more awkward looking at sexy pictures of their friend's wife if their old teacher was there too?

"It would make it easier," Tim continued. "I want them to understand there's no shame in looking at sexy pictures of Bella, and it would help if there was another woman there when I show them. And I could use your support."

Vanessa shrugged her shoulders. "OK, if you think so."

"Great, join us by the pool after you put on your bathing suit," Tim said, his voice excited. "I'll start showing them some lame pictures while we wait."

"OK, I'll be there in a minute."

Only after Tim walked off did Vanessa register the oddity of him telling her to change into her bathing suit. That wasn't what she planned. On the other hand, it might make her feel less like a cougar ogling a bunch of young men if she joined them under the pretense of using the pool.

Vanessa bought her first one-piece bathing suit soon after she had her first child. It demarcated a new era in her life. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her figure and tried to hide it. Far from it, she found the way the elastic material hugged her curves quite appealing. The one-piece just seemed more appropriate for a mature woman than a bikini, and she wore it proud like a uniform. While she wasn't as daring as back in the days, she still went for models with a deep cleavage. She always attracted a lot of glances when she wore it.

Today was no exception. The conversation among the young men stopped the moment she returned outside, and four pairs of eyes traced her steps. She was no stranger to the thrill of being admired but was surprised by the strength at which it now hit her. She did her best to act unperturbed and strolled slowly to edge of the pool and dived in.

The young men still hadn't found their wits when she climbed up the ladder. They gaped at her as she approached. Glancing down, she could see what their eyes were drawn to. The wet bathing suit snugged tightly against her, revealing the details of her erect nipples. They always seemed to have a mind of their own. Maybe it was the cold that had them at full attention this time, she told herself, knowing it wasn't the complete truth. The thrill of exhibition was mixed with embarrassment. She shouldn't display herself to her students like that.

Former students, she corrected herself once again. And she was being irrational—she had recently seen Tim stark naked. She even pleasured herself to the scenery of him fucking his wife after Bella had been shared by Ben and Victor. How could she suddenly be so concerned about what she revealed to his friends? Sure, she wasn't as close to them as she was with Tim, but she couldn't explain why she felt so on edge around them today.

"What were you looking at?" she asked, realizing she couldn't just stand there in silence as they awkwardly checked her out.

The young men looked guilty, and Vanessa realized they probably thought she just called them out for ogling her.

"We were looking at some pictures from when Bella and I visited your cabin," Tim said, steering the conversation back on track. "I was just telling them how nice you were to let us stay up there."

"Teachers pet," Carl said, but his taunt lacked his usual snappy tone, and his remark seemed to go unnoticed by the rest.

Vanessa sat down next to Tim. "Can I see?"

Tim gave her the pad and she flicked through a series of photos on his pad. She could tell he had prepared the photo series in detail. The first ones were scenic, capturing the beautiful nature around the cabin. But as she flicked, Bella increasingly became the primary object in the photos. Vanessa braced herself every time she scrolled to a new photo. What exactly would she do when she reached the one that showed Bella topless?

The situation was making her uneasy, and it surprised her given how easy it felt to push Tim in the right direction up at the cabin. There she'd been his mentor, emotional support, and trusted counselor, all of which felt very familiar to her role as a teacher. What was she now? His sidekick?

She flicked to a photo showing Bella in a bikini.

"That's from when we borrowed your canoe and went paddling up the river," Tim said. "It was a good day for exploring."

That was an understatement, Vanessa thought. She glanced at Tim, but he made no sign of wanting to share with the rest of the group how that day ended with a very happy ending massage for Bella. He looked tense, as if bracing himself for the topless photo they were waiting for.

"She's quite beautiful, isn't she?" Vanessa said matter-of-factly as she flicked to another picture. It showed Bella leaning back in the canoe with the straps of her bikini top pulled down over her shoulders. The boys looked uncomfortable by her comment, quietly looking at the picture.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers