Passing Tides Ch. 05.5-09.5

Story Info
Josie submits, again and again.
29.3k words
4.9
9.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Chapter 5.5-

Sometimes I have pressured myself because I want to achieve and other times because I fear failure. It is not often I put pressure on myself because my body tells me to, pressure to fill a need; to scratch an itch.

I fall back onto the bed and the mattress does little to soften my landing.

I wish there were a clock in this room something to judge the passage of time, my jaw feels ready to come unhinged and the back of my mouth feels tenderised; how is he still going?

In my past relationships lovers have always had a hair trigger when it comes to oral sex but perhaps my 'best' is the rest of the worlds 'average'.

No time to rest, I feel one arm from both Evie and Isla scoop me up into a sitting position again. My head feels heavy and unsteady on my neck.

"Not bad for a regular member of a congregation!"

"Room for improvement, barely half way, needs breaking in."

"One more try? Can it hurt?"

"I suppose it could, she's been at it a while."

Isla and Evie talk as though I'm not here anymore, there is an element of truth to their outlook. I do feel as though the world has left me behind.

I find a little strength though the words are worn out and raspy "I can't, I need a drink my mouth needs a rest."

"She has been at it a long time Isla, go easy on the rookie?"

"The 'Rookie' loves it, and I love it. Nathaniel, do you love it?"

I look up at Nathaniel and he looks down at me, his cock is glazed in my saliva and as hard as was to begin with. I know the answer.

"I agree with Evie, the lady wants a break and we've got all evening what is the harm in doing something else?" he looks at me with kind eyes.

Isla stands beside Nathaniel and casts an arm across him so that he may step backwards and she can place herself before me instead.

For a few brief moments I am confronted with an upward view of Isla's breasts, her nipples are hard and her skin is pale and smooth. I am without a doubt that I am being force to look upon them for her own satisfaction, however before I have time to figure out why I am being made to observe the body being displayed before me she kneels down to my height.

Isla's eyes are every colour and no colour at all. I can immediately sense where her confidence comes from, those eyes could build an empire or kill a man. As I stare into their oblivion the oblivion stares back.

"You are tired? Evie, can you get her a drink?"

Evie soon returns with yet another water and I am very thankful for it.

"Your mouth hurts, is that right?" Isla carries on "Well, I suppose our expectation was very high."

She smiles again. Oblivion.

"I bet elsewhere aches a bit too, huh?" she smiles and I nod "That's ok, I have an idea! We can give those a bit of a rest!"

Isla's hand waves at the desk in the corner, then snaps a finger and points.

"Evie, be a sweet thing. The in the centre draw of that desk there is a black bottle, care to bring it over?"

Without a word Evie does as she is asked and returns with a small plastic bottle, it is similar to that of a travel shampoo container.

"Fantastic!" Isla gives the bottle a passionate hug and lets out a little 'eep' sound with glee. "Nathaniel, help this poor girl onto her fours!"

Tired and confused I interrupt her moment of happiness "'I can't take it there anymore, I need a break."

Nathaniel effortlessly guides me so that I am kneeling on the bed with my head pressed against the mattress; too tired to raise it up and view the world around me.

Isla kisses me on the side of the head and grins like a shark, then holds the bottle close to my eyes. Without my glasses it is very difficult to read the label at first but my heart sinks as I manage to read the key words.

Isla hands the bottle over to Nathaniel who is now sat behind me and beckons Evie to stand next to her.

"The girl has worn her mouth and cunt out, a shame really." She sends that shark grin to me and then twists over to Evie; placing her breast in her mouth and pulling away with a loud suction sound. I see Evie bite her lip and beam.

"Nathaniel, she leaves us no choice." Isla takes a hold of Evie's hand and places it upon one of her breasts. "Give this church girl some anal she won't ever forget, make her call for God."

She gestures to Evie to fondle her chest.

"This is going to be lots of fun! Isn't it?"

With this remark Isla places a small playing card between Evie's teeth, The Queen of Hearts, and then brings her face close to mine.

"Evie is a good girl," she whispers, her warm breath caresses my ear "And she tastes so very sweet, so how about a trade? You give Evie a taste and I'll save your arse from Nathaniel."

Before I have time to reply time to reply I feel her hand brushing my hair away from my face; hooking it behind my ears.

"Don't fuck with my generosity, I think it's more than a fair offer."

My mind swirls and whirls. The cocktail of lust, self-control and taboo leaving me beyond drunk.

While I struggle to find the words to reply with I raise my head to face Evie and her exposer, she is leaning back in her chair with a nervous expression, I am certain that she is the least confident of the three. Despite her revealing seating position she is a pretty figure, fairer and fuller than Isla. I awkwardly shuffle forward, my face is perhaps less than a foot from her sweetness, and I hesitate as I stare at her hooded clit.

This is new, all new things are scary. I convince myself.

"For fuck sake!" Shouts Isla, deafening me "Isn't this supposed to be a party? My party!"

I feel Nathaniel's hands being pressed down hard upon my hips by Isla's firm guidance.

"Nathaniel, fuck this girl in the pussy" she steps around the room "I'm going to order a bottle of drink to the room."

A small wall mounted phone is picked up and heavy hitting fingers dial upon it, as I cast my eyes over Evie's shoulder and upon Isla's nude form by the doorway, phone against her ear, she is biting her lip and returning the gaze with her 'extinction eyes'.

The contact doesn't last long and I find myself biting my own lip as, on my fours, I feel Nathaniel's wide and wet tongue part my petals, roll over my clit and caress my entrance. Then my world becomes hazy and Isla's telephone talking becomes distant, incomprehensible mumbling as once again I feel the warm length of Nathaniel entering my body. Easier this time, little resistance on my body's behalf and soon I find myself locked within the rhythm of his movement.

The soreness which recently made any action difficult melts away as pleasure takes over, everything at this angle feels better and it takes me to new heights of bliss. I glance back at Evie, her essence still mere inches from my face, as my view scans up her body and towards her face my perspective is jolted continuously as Nathaniel collides his hips against my rear. Evie looks down upon me from her chair and side-smiles at me, then with slow movement she extends and arm out towards me and beckons me forward with a hand gesture.

With every plunge into my body his length seems to reach closer and closer to my core, in desperation to contain myself both of my hands grasp onto clumps of duvet and squeeze tightly. As I edge towards the point of no return his regular tempo and impact does not scratch the surface of my need and in my disarray I am forced to speak up.

"Harder," I sigh.

No change.

"Harder," I say again, with aura of false confidence.

"No fucking chance!" Isla calls out, walking over to the bed and once again kneeling down to my height; meeting me face to face.

She places a hand on mine.

"You're being very selfish for a lady of the cloth," she hooks my hair behind my ear and continues "We all want nice things but you cannot simply take."

Isla's hand now runs past my ear and lightly places itself upon the back of my head.

"Give and take is how the Earth functions, it is basic commerce, dear."

The familiar shark's teeth of her smile makes an encore and the room becomes a swirling mess of reality as I reach the approach another climax.

"Give a little and you can take a little, give a lot and take a lot." with a little pressure she pushes my head towards Evie, I can feel the warm radiating from her velvet.

The temperature and aroma of the air is intoxicating, as Isla's guiding hand leaves my head I find myself being taken hard from behind with both sides of my face touching the silk smooth inner thighs of a young woman.

Never in my most warped dreams did I ever imagine myself in such a situation.

I start to inhale and exhale loudly as the hot cock inside of me begins to now almost violently crash against an unknown sweet spot deep within, to stay quiet is impossible so as a consequence my panting turns to gasping and gasping turns to shouting out, the air tastes of Evie's honey before me.

My mind begins to break, this is much more than an orgasm, this in an undoing. My body locks into a cramp like state as I succumb to this explosion of electric ecstasy, I hear Nathaniel call out in pleasure as the walls of my pussy squeeze upon his cock.

As Josie begins to die something more animalistic takes her place, I buck hard against his hips and the pressure of his staff against my insides is wide and unforgiving, the tip of his cock feels enormous.

Quicker than snapping magnets my hands leave the duvet and now tightly grab and claw at Evie's upper legs, she calls out in sharp discomfort and attempts to shuffle upright in her chair but with all my remaining might I pull hard at her so that she slumps down.

Like a starving feral beast I feast upon her pussy and I cum; losing all movement skills in my legs.

I feel a warm trickle of my juices run down me and now, pinned between something sweet and a still hard place my body spasms the little life force I have left.

Despite my deafening finale Nathaniel continues to thump his mass against my behind and I continue to eat the dinner before me.

Her petals are soft and sweet, I pull upon them with my lips and lap my tongue over her entrance. Evie lets out a short moan as my nose brushes over her clit, I do this several more times to the same result and she begins to squirm in her chair.

As I raise my head to give her now swollen clit my wet caress Nathaniel begin to call out and places both of his hands at the top of the thighs, aggressively pulling my pelvis towards his as he begin to orgasm.

I join him in this dance and start to scream out, the fire inside of me has never felt more intense and the room is ablaze with the sounds of Nathaniel's pleasure, my screams and flesh against flesh.

"Fuck me!" I scream, the only remedy to control this frenzy.

As swift as Nathaniel's plunging, two pale arms scoop underneath my breasts and squeeze me in a bear hug, despite her thin frame Isla has strength, they tug upward and raise me so that I am near kneeling and as the world, one last time, turns dark this new angle is too great for me to hold back anymore.

My body tenses solid as if I were made of heavy marble, my eyes roll so far back I can in essence see my thoughts and I open my mouth but no sound leaves at all; I am breathless. With this my body surrenders and I am demolished, I feel a heavy loss of fluid pass me as I squirt against Nathaniel's cock and as Isla lets go of me I collapse like a ragdoll face down onto Evie's bare chest.

I struggle for air as tunnel vision takes over and a piercing ringing sound fills my ears.

The last thing I see is Nathaniel being lead towards me, Isla pulling him along by his erection. As he stands before me, his cock a few inches in front my face Isla moves behind him and wraps her arms around his hips: she begins tugging at his sizeable length.

With this sight before me I finally shut down and the world turns black, the ringing in my ears dies and is replaced with absolute silence.

I feel a hot splash on my cheek as Isla finishes Nathaniel, coating one side of my face in his seed as I lay unconscious on Evie's breast.

I awake for a moment; the space is much darker now as only a small side lamp is illuminating the room. I am greeted by Isla's face close to mine, I am laid out on a sofa and Isla is sat crossed legged; she is stroking a wet cloth across my cheek, removing the evidence. Over her shoulder I see Nathaniel laid around out naked across the bed with Evie on her hands and knees above him, top to tail. I cannot make out his face as it is between her legs, pleasing her. She bends with her eyes closed, her breasts resting against his stomach and very slowly lowers her mouth down the entire length of his penis; shaking her head from left to right as she reaches the base as if to try and consume even more. With this she then raises her head just as slowly and repeats; she takes his meat so methodically and easily that it almost seems fake.

I look back at Isla, who swaps a cum soaked cloth for a dry one and continues to wipe, I close my eyes and fall to sleep.

I suddenly awake to find the room in near complete darkness, the rain has stopped and through a gap in the curtain moonlight enters.

Feeling muscular pain from head to toe I slowly manage to hoist myself into an upright position. The room is stiflingly warm and the air is thick with the smell of sex.

Before me I am met with the sight of Evie's back, her dark hair cascading over her shoulders, she is kneeling facing the edge of the bed that Nathaniel sits upon; they are staring each other in the eyes and nobody is moving or speaking.

I jump with shock as the silence of glass striking glass fills the room, in on dark corner I see Isla fiddling with the top of a wine bottle.

I rise up from the sofa and make my way past the statue still couple at the bed and quietly cussing Isla; I head into the bathroom. At the sink I run the water from the cold tap then splash some on my face and chest; finally collecting some water in my cupped hands and drinking from them.

As I walk back towards the sofa I stop in my tracks to witness a bizarre sight.

Isla was now on the bed toward, her bare body pressed against Nathaniel's back. Seeing her behind in moonlight caused warmth to fill my face, in any other lighting it would be clear that I am blushing. As she leans against him from behind, squashed breasts against his back, she is arching over his shoulder and carefully pouring the red wine as a gentle trickle down his front. My eyes follow it as it flows down his chest, over his stomach and down his thick erection which rests in Evie's open mouth. I watch her neck in the darkness swallowing as she drinks the wine from his cock, her breasts are glazed in the dark as some of the drink misses and trickles down.

Isla stops pouring and the three, one by one, face me in the night.

"Thirsty?" Isla whispers.

Evie wipes her chin and begins rubbing the red solution on her breasts in circular motion.

"Plenty to go around." she adds.

At first I open my mouth but no noise leaves it. I try again.

"I don't drink alcohol," I begin "I haven't..."

"Of course you don't." Isla interrupts "I suppose you don't orgy with strangers either?"

She continues "I suppose, you're the steady girl that has never squirted?"

"Or eaten a lady out, so thoroughly." Evie adds.

Nathan extends a hand towards me.

"Come have a night of firsts with us," he turns his torso and holds a second hand out to me. "It will be fine, you know we can stop when you want out." He reassures me.

And I believe him; I take his hands and I switch places with Evie and drink as she strokes my hair.

With little talking we turn take, I drink the wine from Nathan, I drink cocktails from Isla and she drinks white wine from me.

The curtains close and in the blackness of this sinful wonderland I have an evening of firsts. I drunkenly quench my thirsts with Nathaniel's thick cum, I lock legs and buck hips with Evie until her cries are a familiar melody to me. Isla has her way as with care, lubricant and gentle pace, Nathaniel takes me from behind whilst she explores the inside of my cunt with her slender fingers.

"Inside your pussy I can feel his cock sliding in and out your little arse," she whispers to me "Let him cum, he's been a really good boy this evening."

I let her take what she wants and as minutes turn into hours she takes everything she could possibly desire.

I fall asleep that night laid out on a pile of naked, warm, exhausted bodies. There is no part on me left sacred, no stone left unturned and in the warm blackness of the night no part of me is left unmarked or smeared in sex.

That evening the Josie that I'd known for all these years was slain by three strangers and my selfish own curiosity; I was madly in love with the woman that had taken her place.

-Chapter 6-

The next day started to the sound of birdsong outside and another first to tick on my checklist marked off, the mind splitting sensation of the 'hang over' I've heard my peers talk about so much.

I sit up in bed and face the harsh reality of a new day.

To my left Evie is still fast asleep, without the toxic rush of sexual adrenaline it felt unreal to see another woman's bare breasts before me; especially with the notion that I'd had relations with her a matter of hours ago. Sitting in silence for a moment it seemed that Nathaniel and Isla had already left.

There was a slight chill in the air as the wind blew in through the two now open windows.

I gaze around the room and take in the horror. A red puddle beside the bed from spilt wine, bottles of alcohol on their sides on the floor and table and a wet towel hung from the door handle.

The air maybe clear but the room has died a most violent death.

The idea of 'one night stand etiquette' was as alien to me as the concept of a 'one night stand', so was the idea of waking in a hotel room with another woman and yet here I found myself.

In this haze of head pain and confusion I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, within my own standards that seemed most appropriate.

Much to my horror I soon found that such levels of grace had not been left for me as a parting gesture, my parting gift was clearly put together in a rush as a crudely taped note on the bathroom mirror read...

'Walks and talks like an angel, sucks and fucks like a devil'.

Below this constructive feedback were three small X's and a telephone number.

I pulled the page down and was greeted by a girl I only vaguely recognised, she is similar in size and shape to myself but her appearance couldn't be more opposite to me. Her body was marked, severely, I looked down at my naked shell to find that the mirror before me didn't exaggerate, my tender breasts were marked from fingernails other than my own, my knees were scuffed and ached; everything in some form was painful.

In the cool air my nipples turned solid and reminded me of how much they'd been toyed with. As I sat on the edge on the bath and tried to dress myself in yesterday's attire I found that my legs wouldn't bend and every inch in-between my legs was objecting to being touched by the fabric of my clothing.

My back stung from last night's clawing and while I cannot not see them, I know that the scratches will last a few days.

I fold up my 'positive review' into four and place it in my pocket, stepping into my shoes and wrapping my green scarf around my neck I took a final look around the room.

It was a crime scene and yet I couldn't help but feel a corner of my mouth smile, the way a naughty child might after drawing over the walls as a way to tell its guardians 'I was here'.

As I open the door there is a loud metallic click of the inside lock being disarmed, Evie shuffles and raises one arm up high in the air like a ghoul rising from a grave.

123456...9