Passion - A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers

The waves of pleasure washed over her more intensely than ever before, and after many moments she collapsed on his chest in an exhausted heap. As she tried to regain her breath he used one hand to stroke her hair, his other to move lovingly over her back. He told her how long he had dreamed of this day and how wonderfully glorious it had been.

As she lay there totally spent, she glanced at the mantel and saw the candles were out. As she looked past and through the curtains she could see the moon was gone, replaced by the darkness of the night. She closed her eyes again, felt the gentleness of his hands softly rubbing her back, the strength of his chest rising and falling under her weight, and sighed one last time before drifting off to the most peaceful sleep she had ever known.

In the morning they had bathed together, made love, and then he drove her home, promising they would meet for another romantic rendezvous again soon.

othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers
12