Passion after Work

Story Info
Big and beautiful.
819 words
29.4k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
155 Followers

After a long day with the client, we drove to the hotel. Dinner was behind us and so were a couple of wines.

As I unloaded the car, she suggested that we share a room. I readily agreed and followed her with the bags.

The check in was quick and I watched her big beautiful body with my imagination running wild of the possibilities of the times ahead.

We entered the room and soon began to get comfortable. She waited by the window as I got comfortable. I moved slowly behind her.

The temperature outside was nearing freezing point. She looked out of the hotel room's window in her blue night jammies, beautifully covering her five feet four inches frame, weighing around two hundred pounds. I stood behind her in my red long johns.

She turned to me , her professional colleague, and softly said "Touch me, please". My hands instinctively reached for her and began to undo her buttons on her blouse ,freeing her double Ds with enlarged nipples. She looked at me as I went to work exposing her chest and her belly button. In no time, she was bare chested and her belly dangled in front of me.

She reached into my long johns and pulled my, now erect un-circumsized, cock out and held it gently at the base. She felt it pounding in her right hand as her fingers gripped the length of the phallus. My left hand slipped into her jammies and caressed her trimmed pubic hair and soon found the hidden clit. She sighed with a soft moan, loud enough to fill the room. Her legs parted , inviting my fingers to trace her wetness. She released her grip on my erection and pushed me backwards on to the bed. She pulled down her jammies and mounted onto my stomach. She passionately kissed me as she adjusted herself to grind her trimmed cunt onto my hairy pelvis. My hands reached out to her vagina again and this time tugged at her clitoris with a pinch. She screamed a little louder than she did before and there was a suddenly rush of her wetness.

She looked down at me and said "I have waited for this so long" and raising her hips she parted her cunt lips and my erection disappeared into her. We moaned and grunted together. Her hands gripped her own breasts and her nipples squeezed through her fingers.

She began to ride me, moaning and softly grunting. The bed rocked with her movements as I lay still with my erection in her wet warm. She moved making sure she had a good grip of my cock. She was soon panting faster and I could sense her body tightening "Ohh, it's been a long time... " she began to move faster, she erupted a sudden flow . I looked at her, her eyes closed, she pressed her pelvis on mine, her orgasm overflowed and wet my pelvis, soaking the unbuttoned long johns. My erection stayed in her as she moved falling forward on to me, her mouth meeting mine as she kissed me passionately, our tongues rolling on each other as my hands enveloped her back pulling her close to me into a warm tight hug.

We lay in pleasure and passionate cuddle for few minutes. I slowly rolled her , my erect cock slipping out, and I stepped onto the floor. I dropped my long johns to the floor. Standing six feet three with a firm body weighing one hundred eighty five pounds and a throbbing cock. She knew I cannot be restrained. She felt my hands on the tights forcefully parting them. I picked up two pillows near the headboard and she instinctively raised her hips. Placing them under, i raised her cunt for a smoother penetration. My fingers parking her cunt, I pushed in my erection and laid on her.

She felt my cock moving in and out of her. Her hands grabbing my back as my nipples pressed against hers.

The bed moved quick. her head hitting the headboard. The room was filled with the noises as we fucked each other furiously for the next five minutes. We were panting hard, our hearts beating fast, sweat trickling down on our bodies. My cock entered her as deep as it could and she had her legs circled over my ass , receiving my thrusts into her. The room went silent as she heard my primal moaning scream and felt my cum shoot into her.

"Give it to me , darling... I want more of you in me". I did not need that encouragement, I began to fill her up with my thick cum.

Panting I lay on top of her and in-between my struggle to catch my breath, "You are awesome... " I saw a smile in her eyes. I knew there were going to be more of this.

amorouslion
amorouslion
155 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

Red Long Johns?

Sorry but this story just lacks finesse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

Great story. Gave me chills.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cougar Tamer Debra finds the cock of her dreams.in Mature
Ass Worship Night Wife offers up her ass for husband to worship and fuck.in Anal
"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon? Noah gets stuck in a supply closet with his MILF teacher.in Mature
Fuckaphile Ch. 01 Young man seduces a reluctant older female.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friend's Mom Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...in Mature
More Stories