Passion and Control

Story Info
A night alone turns into a night of passion.
1.3k words
4.31
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is in the bathroom, shedding her clothes like unwanted skin, reveling at the sight in the mirror. She is beautiful and she knows it, but she does not let it affect her attitude. She loves looking at herself, feeling herself while looking. With a sigh, finally her panties on the floor, she steps towards the shower. Turning on the water, she tests its temperature and makes adjustments.

With a smile, she walks out of the bathroom, to the bedroom and begin laying out the clothes she wish to wear. She is naked and she feels free and content. It is with a small frown that she pulls out her nightclothes. She hears a sound, soft and barely noticed.

The kids are gone with her parents and she is alone. She leaves the bedroom to check on the front door. She notices that it is not locked and so she rectifies that, looking around and noticing that nothing seems out of place. Just a noise, she thinks, nothing wrong. She returns to the bedroom and take off her earrings and her watch, placing them on the dresser.

Now, returning to the bathroom, she walks in and the steam fills the space of her bathroom. She wipes the mirror, looks again with a smile, and waves the steam towards her in an invitation to caress her body. Stepping into the shower, she is met with the sting of hot water hitting her skin; sending pulses throughout her body.

Her breath quickens at the delight and she begin to rub her shower gel all over, hesitation in certain places as she touch herself and captures the warmth of the water and the coolness of the gel. Her arousal begins quickly, that combination of hot and cold streaking through her senses, the constant bombardment of water hitting her skin and then falling down in its path like the smooth caress of a thousand tiny fingers.

She touches herself there and feels wetness that was not caused by any water from the shower. Her excitement grows as she begins to massage between her legs; moving her fingers across her skin, pressing down in certain places that bring pleasure to her mind. Her body begins to quiver, the motion of her massage quickens and then she hears a crash!

She stops suddenly, her body still quivering from the anticipation of her knowing touch. Her mind struggles to rise above the moment of ecstasy that she was bringing to herself, filled by instant fear. Grabbing a towel, she wraps it around herself and walk to the door, touching it and putting her ear close.

She stands there for what seems to be an eternity, hearing nothing. Hesitantly, she reaches for the doorknob and slowly opens the door. There is no one there, she swing the door wide and look down the hallway. Putting one foot in front of the other, She begin to traverse the hallway, tense, ready to spring back to the safety of the bathroom and its lockable door.

She reach the living room, quickly she check the front door. It is completely locked. As she turns her head, she notices the curtains swaying. With a sigh, she walks towards the open window, noticing that the wind has picked up and she sees a vase lying on the floor, broken.

She emits a laugh, startling herself at its sound and blushing in embarrassment at her fear. With a smirk, she returns to the bathroom, dropping the towel on the floor. As she returns to the shower, a shape moves behind her, quietly. Silent in its purpose he watches her enter the shower and moves forward.

As she turns beneath the still hot water, her eyes grow wide as the man rushes towards her. He is naked. Oddly, she notices his clothes lying on the floor on top of hers. She wonders why she did not notice before. All of this happening so fast, the thoughts a blur as the man grabs her and pushes her fully into the shower and steps in.

He turns her around to face the wall and roughly inserts himself into her. Her previous excitement still having left herself wet enough that his assault and entry is completed with ease and he begins to push into her while raising her arms to the wall and forcing them to stay there.

Realizing he is too strong, she tries to block it out of her mind. She struggles to close her mind and let him finish his business; maybe he will not hurt her. As the water continues it is pounding on her skin and her senses, the man continues to move within her, caressing her inside as his hands caresses her on the outside.

No longer does it feel rough. Her body reacts and writhes to the motion. She is no longer a victim but a willing participant. She shifts into him, giving him deeper access and a moan escapes her lips. Quickening, the man begins to increase his rhythm and force. He begins pounding into her hard and she bend towards the wall, pushing into him even more and allowing her body the full sensation of his movements.

Her breath becomes raspy and hard, it begins to increase in volume as the water still caresses her and this man begins to create satisfaction within her. Every fiber of her being is focused on the rhythm of his caressing and his shaft within She. She groans in ecstasy as she feels him tensing, knowing that he is about to climax.

Pushing away from the wall, she breaks contact with him as his shaft is removed by her quick turn, the wetness within She lubricating its exit. She falls to her knees and grabs his manhood. Squeezing it, she stops his climax and feels it soften. She inserts his penis into her mouth and begins to suck on it, rolling her tongue across the shaft. She licks his head, encircling it with her tongue and feels him harden again. With a smile, she stands up and faces him. Looking into his eyes, she laughs.

"Hi Baby, what took you so long?"

With a chuckle, he picks her up and places her back against the wall so that the water from the showerhead falls between them. He enters her again and the sensation of the water trying to separate her from him quickens her pulse. The water becomes a jealous lover, wanting to end this union. It pounds upon the hood of her clitoris as he moves inside her, rubbing the soft tissue within. Faster he moves within her, the moans escaping loudly from her lips. She feels her body tense and quiver in expectation.

She starts crying out moans and sighs. Ecstasy formed into sounds that come from deep within her. She begin to come, the wetness falling onto his shaft, still moving in its motion, it does not stop. It begins to leak, spreading over the joint her two bodies have created. Her cries have aroused him completely and she feels him tense again, knowing that this time, they will climax together, she gives herself fully to the endeavor. Their two hearts beat as one and her breath finds a synchronicity, a duet of love and lust.

They are one and the climax builds as one; the Chinese torture of the water pounding between their two bodies increases the pulsing racing across her skin. Every nerve is alive and the air crackles with energy as she cries out and he comes within her, lurching as his juices flow into her body and mixes with her wetness. For a little while, he still moves within her, the motion only interrupted by the occasional seizure of ecstasy, as his body quivers and shakes.

Finally, he drops to his knees and She follow. The water no longer a torturous device adding to her love making, but a warm, welcome, cleansing force that comforts her as she wrap her arms around him. Kissing her he says, "Maybe we should do this more often."

"I love you. We can try as often as you wish, until you get it right." He laughs loud, not taking offense and knowing that no matter how well he has satisfied her, She will always tease him as if he did not.