Passion and devotion

Story Info
Rick romances Trish into uncontrollable sex.
1.1k words
3.42
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I escort you into the bathroom and assist in removing your clothes. I slowly and attentively rub every part of your body as I part you from your attire. Once you are naked, I then remove my clothes. I move into the warm tub and guide you with me. I sit down and follow between my legs. As you lay back against my chest I begin to run the warm water over your body. You begin to relax as I lather some soap up and gently wash your delicate skin. By the time I move ever so slowly down your arms and shoulders your body begins to melt. I am taken as I cup your breast in my hands and see the soap bubbles begin to slowly fall to their sides.

Your body is nearly limp as I reach over you and rub my soapy hand down your stomach. You take my hint and raise your leg for me to reach. By this point you move down to were you are nearly laying in my lap. With your leg in the air, I reach out with both hands and lather your entire leg. Little moans emulate from you as my hands wrap around your leg and move ever so slowly down and brush against your tender love. I follow this by repeating the procedure to the other leg.

I then focus on reaching down in to the water and compassionately massage you love. In your expectancy your legs open with exhilaration. I only lightly glide my fingers around your lips and clit, never applying too much force, just enough to excite you more. After removing my hand, I slowly sashay my hands up your torso and once again cup your beautiful breast. I then move you over so I can get out. I lean over before leaving the room and kiss your soft warm lips.

In the room was a package I suggested you to get. I let you know I would be in the front room when you are ready. I waited patiently for nearly 30 minutes, then you came in.

You walked into the open room, dressed in a negligée and glamorized from head to toe. Your beauty was and as always beyond belief. You walk in as if on a cloud, gracefully gliding through the entrance. Flowing from your body was a long sheer dressing gown. The negligée you wore was off white in color and mostly sheer. It had high cuts on the side exposing your precious hips. Matching thigh high hose covered your dark tanned legs, making your appearance even more stunning. Elegant eyeliner and a deep red lipstick are all the makeup you wore. That combined with your highlighted curly hair set your overall appearance magnificently brilliant.

My eyes traveled the length of your body; sensing my longings you could feel the trembles of warmth within yourself. The nervous feeling twisted in your stomach, and tingling sensations run down your spine. You were eager to immerse yourself in this new cultivation, one of love and happiness. To indulge yourself, a feeling heated passion built in your engorges zone. At this point you were anticipating all the events to come.

You were eager to get into this new arrangement of passion. Enveloped in fixation, you became quick to follow the pattern I was leading you into. With the room covered in candles everywhere and the area in the middle covered by sheer drapes hanging from the ceiling. You walked to where I sat waiting for you. With candles surrounding the room, it produced a magical glow around your body, and reflected in your eyes. You sat down across from me and looked into me eyes. I reached across and handed a glass of wine for you. We sit and just look at each other for a few minutes, not saying a word, just squeezing each other hands and exchanging flirtatious smiles.

I motion you closer and take your hand and before moving any further, I take you by the arms, and kiss you deeply, infatuated on your velvety red lips. Each touch was a reward and it proved as titillating and tingling throughout your body. I then begin to use every technique to arouse the untapped passion within you. I slid your dressed gown off your shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Leaving you before me in a stunning outfit, yet still covering too much of your lovely body.

I urge you toward the floor through gentle persuasions; you in return relinquished all remnants of restraint. You then open yourself to explorations that are nourishing a sweet inner knowing. I then once again kissed you deeply, and you returned with a heated obsession. My hands explored each part of your body; they glided over your smooth skin and soft fabric of your negligée. You push my hands away and move away, only to remove the confines of your outfit, leaving only your sheer hose covering up to your thighs.

All boundaries began to fall as your juices began to flow with a heated excitement. As you returned to my side, a spirit of adventure thrilled you in such ways you had never anticipated. Our bodies pressed together and holding squeezing and feeling each other. Kissing with eagerness, wanting to feel the pleasures we have to offer each other, but not wanting to wait. I move slowly and diligently glide over the contours of your body with my hands and mouth. You found new delights when my gentle fingertips flitter over your swollen breast. I then took one in my hand and devoured the other in my mouth. As your back arched in delight, your mind began to race to enthusiasm finding your own secret desires.

Through the Heated passion our mutual devotion grew by leaps and soon knew no bounds. This vigor between us grew as we took each other’s body as a banquet of erotic delicacy. Pleasuring each other, tasting each other’s sweet juices. The contortions we let our bodies get into left each of us breathless, panting for more, gasping for higher heights of stimulation.

Our bodies couldn’t handle waiting much longer. The need for fulfillment was eminent. We configured ourselves with you opened wide for me to move into position over you. As my entered your burning love nest, a shiver of sheer ecstasy ripped through my body. With you below me, you jumped to pull me deep within your love. Never has sheer lust been so deeply penetrating that purrs of pleasure replace more familiar words from with in you. Finally you fell into unspoken rhythm meeting my thrusts with total enthusiastic force. Together we soared to places neither visited before. Our hearts entwining as our juices flowed between us as each served as a willing vessel to the other.

No two lovers had ever been more together then us.