Passion & Ecstasy in TN Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I caressed her neck, sending short, tender kisses up and down her neck, as I stroked my hand along her side. My hand followed the curvature of her body, brushing the sides of her tits and then traveling along the side of her body to just below her hips.

I crawled onto the bed, repositioning myself so that I was sitting at the foot of the bed. I hoisted up Nicole’s shapely, long tanned legs and held it in my lap.

As I glanced upward, I told her that I had something new in mind that I wanted to do for the first time. Her body was basically positioned in a spread eagle pose on the bed as I sat at the foot of the bed. While I held her right foot, I had a nice view of her very slick slit.

I wanted to admire all of her body, and I wasn’t going to ignore her feet. She had worn shiny, black high-heeled pumps to dinner, and still had them on. Nicole was also still wearing her black nylons with lace tops that were held up by an elegant garter belt and garters.

I lifted her left leg and gently caressed above the heel of the pump and then I planted caresses around her ankle. I removed each of her heels, rubbing her calves as I slid my hands down her legs and took off each shoe.

I admired the appearance of her painted feet. They were small for her size but well formed, and her toenails were painted a light shade of reddish-brown. I kissed the tops of her feet and then her toes, rolling the tip of my tongue in the small crevices between them, as I reached above and undid the garters.

I took off each of her stockings, and then I extended my tongue, licking the soles of her feet with my broadened tongue. I concentrated on kissing her left foot. Caressing up past her delicate ankle, which received a through laving. I didn’t stop there.

My lips continued to glide upward and traveled up the inside of her left calf. I used my tongue as skillfully as I could, tracing a path across the soft and smooth flesh of her inner thigh toward the goal.

I teased Nicole but only for a few moments, licking the insides of her thighs near her pussy. As I caressed and licked the insides of her thighs, she parted her legs even more for me.

After I ran my tongue along her flowery pussy lips a few times, I dove into her moistness with my tongue. I pushed my tongue back and forth between her pussy lips, lapping up her juices as they flowed. I could taste our combined sexual fluids, as my tongue circled and probed her vaginal opening.

Then, I dallied at the top her slit, using the tip of my tongue to stroke back and forth against her clit. While fluttering my tongue in that most sensitive region, I raised her right knee toward her belly to allow for better access to Nicole’s pussy.

I was enticed by how Nicole was responding to the laps of my tongue and the subtle movements of my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the folds of her pussy, as I stroked the thumb and index finger of my left hand along those folds in a complimentary rhythm with my tongue.

I rolled Nicole over onto her stomach, so I was staring at her taut ass. Like the rest of her body, it was what I would consider perfect—firm, tan, and well shaped. Whether she knew what she was doing or not, I’m not sure but Nicole raised her hindquarters.

She answered that question moments later by spreading her ass cheeks for me, as she begged for me to provide oral attention there. I slowly pressed my face against her ass cheeks and buried my face between them, tonguing her anal open while she squirmed and moaned. Eventually, I slipped my right hand down along her crack to her pussy.

I stroked Nicole’s pussy with my two longest fingers and thumb, using my thumb to manipulate her clit. Meanwhile, my tongue wiggled its way up inside her ass. It didn’t take long, and she was uttering again in pleasure, telling me how good my tongue felt and how naughty she felt for enjoying that particular sexual act.

As Nicole was lying on her belly recovering from yet another orgasm, I reached over for the bottle of body lotion on the bedside table. While kneeling over her, I poured some oil on my hands and rubbed it between my palms to warm it up. I started to massage her shoulders, rubbing the oil into her skin. Occasionally, I’d bend over and kiss Nicole lightly on the nape of the neck.

Nicole sighed and moaned, while she rested her head on the pillow at the top of the yard. I poured some additional massage oil onto my hands and worked it into her flesh, as I moved my hands up and down her back.

I leaned forward and planted kisses down her back while rubbing the small of her back with my left hand. Then, I squirted lotion onto her ass and into her crack, which partially hid her womanly treasures, because her legs were no longer spread.

I, however, used my hands to spread her legs wider and parted her ass cheeks to reveal a pink rosebud glistening with oil. I slid my right hand up and down her spine, as I brushed the back of my other hand down her spine.

I eased the index finger of my right hand into her tight ass by slowly inching it inside. Nicole tensed up at first but then relaxed, allowing my finger to enter her rear chute. I gently pushed and pulled my finger in and out of her ass, keeping the tip of my finger inside her. Then, I kissed the small of her back a few times, letting my tongue slither down to just above her ass cheeks.

Meanwhile, my index finger continued to slide in and out of her ass. I stopped and whispered suggestively to her if she would like to have something bigger in her ass.

She looked back and nodded after a bit of hesitation, and then assured me that she wanted me to proceed. I told her that I wanted her on her hands and knees, so that I could come up behind her and enter her that way.

Nicole moved from her arched position where she was lying flat on her stomach, and she repositioned herself so that she was on her hands and knees. I maneuvered myself behind her ass, took my cock and rubbed it against her pussy, watching it as it slowly grew to almost its full length.

I told Nicole that I had never tried anal sex before and was anxious to try it, so I reminded her of that and reassured her that she could trust me before I proceeded. At my suggestion, she reached back to spread her taut ass cheeks for me.

I set the head of my cock against her puckered little hole and told her to guide my cock inside her ass at a pace of her choosing. She pushed her backside against my cock and wiggled, so the head of my cock slipped inside her ass. I whispered to her that she could relax now before she took any of my cock inside her anus.

Nicole asked me to push forward and with her assistance, I eased my cock further inside her rear opening. I reached around her body to squeeze her hanging tits once I started to gently thrust into her. I could feel her erect nipples against my palms as I fondled them. I was rather amazed by how hot her entire body looked, as well.

Nicole’s head was turned to one side, her eyes closed and her open mouth emitted little whimpering sounds. She pushed her ass back at me again, causing my dick to plunge a little deeper inside her tight anal passage. She kept pushing, and I continued my slow, shallow thrusts until I had nearly three-quarters of my dick buried inside her ass.

She reached between her legs to finger my balls with her right hand. I slide my left hand down her front to finger her clit, as my other hand played with her dangling boobs. It only took a few minutes before she was moaning and groaning again, pumping back and forth on her knees.

“Baby please fill me up with your come,” Nicole moaned, still using her fingers to play with my balls. I grabbed her hips with my hips with both of my hands, and she squeezed my balls in her hand as her body rested on her shoulders.

As I felt her anal opening contracting and relaxing around my cock, I knew she was coming again. I, however, was unable to hold back blowing my wad in her tight ass. I moaned and gasped for air, as I shot my load into her bowels. Nicole was rocking back and forth, while her anus tightened involuntary around my shaft and pumped out any remaining trace of seeping come.

As could possibly be expected, Nicole and I collapsed on the bed. We were both tired but satisfied from a night that I had planned just for her. Nicole and I rested in bed. I embraced her in my arms and cuddled with her, as I snuggled up behind her. I gave her a few tender kisses on her neck and glanced at the clock that read 9:35. I whispered goodnight to her and she answered with the same, before I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to fingernails tickling my chest and stomach. Nicole had turned over on her back while I was sleep, and she was rubbing my chest lightly with her nails when I woke up.

Just after awakening, I felt her draw circles around my nipples, moving in small circles across my chest toward my stomach. Her hands moved over my skin with a motion that ranged from a lighter, tickling brush of her nails to a firmer rubbing motion.

She gradually slid her fingers down my belly, as she continued to rub my chest. I remained quiet, but Nicole had noticed that I was awake and told me that she had been watching me sleep.

After running her hand down my stomach, she teased me by stopping the downward decent of her fingers just below my belly button. The surprise alone brought my stiffening shaft quickly to its full length.

Soon I was throbbing with anticipation, as she alternated, rubbing my chest and then my belly with her right hand. I sighed, as she ran her nails through the patch of hair at the cent of my chest and then slide them south.

Nicole whispered to me that she was pleased that I was enjoying what she called my morning rub down. She ran her right hand down my stomach, applying more pressure now as it moved circularly.

Nicole rubbed upward again. This time she massaged my chest with both of her hands. Then, her right hand traveled down my flat stomach and over my lower belly. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I grasped hold of her right hand, and I slid her hand further down my belly until the back of her hand brushed against my erection.

She took the hint and clutched my hard cock in her hand. Nicole started jacking me off, quickly sliding her clasped hand up and down on my shaft. She asked if I minded that she continue, giggling as she posed the question to me.

I looked at her and moaned that I wanted her to continue, as I made eye contact with her. She smirked and continued to gently tug on my cock. Nicole was brushing her enclosed right hand up and down the entire length of my cock.

Occasionally, she would stop and tickle my sac with her nails. I wasn’t feel up to reciprocating this morning, so I was relieved when she gazed into my hazel eyes. Nicole said that all I needed to do was relax and enjoy as she took care of me.

I just rested there in bed with my head on my pillow. I closed eyes periodically, enjoying the sensation of her hand on my shaft. Then I felt her hand stop. I opened my eyes, and I noticed that she had found the bottle of body lotion on the bedside table. Nicole applied some body lotion to her hands, and returned her attention to pleasing me.

She used a combination of a soft touch and a slow sliding motion, as she rubbed both of her hands up and down my shaft. Drops of my pre-come had already been slowly oozing out of the tiny opening on the head of my cock, and I felt myself becoming extremely responsive to her skillful hands.

I watched her naked tits giggle in front of my eyes while her hands stroked my cock. “Come on baby. Let it go for me,” she said in a soft, sexy tone of voice that she knows drives me crazy.

I don’t think I had remembered being so totally turned on before, as my mind roamed and my body quivered from Nicole’s touch. She was tugging on my cock again, using only her right hand again. It seemed that her grip had tightened, as she stroked my shaft.

I gritted my teeth, succumbing to the sensations that I felt in my groin area. Nicole fondled my balls with her left hand, as her right hand continue to glide up and down the entire length of my shaft.

I felt the eruption brewing in my loins, just as I let out a deep moan as a load of my semen quickly made it’s way through my internal manly plumbing. Only moments later, I felt my load of come shooting out of my cock. Spurt after spurt flowed out. It felt like the sensations would continue forever but in reality only a small amount of semen seeped out.

Nicole rested beside me for a little while, rubbing her right hand across my chest. Then, she made her way to the nearby master bathroom to clean up for the morning. I followed her and cleaned myself up, while she stepped into the shower. I was surprised that I was still panting, as my body recovered and went into a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

Nicole and I skipped breakfast that morning and had a brunch instead. Once we were finished eating, we spent some time talking and sitting on the couch. I could hardly believe that this would be our last full day in the Chalet. I had such a good time that it seemed like it still had to be Monday.

Later that afternoon, we did some basic cleaning and also started packing some of our luggage, which would save us some time the next day when we had to be checked out of the chalet. As evening approached, I gathered up some of our packed luggage and placed it in the main entryway. Meanwhile, Nicole prepared a nice and quick meal for supper.

Before we went to bed, Nicole and I went outside on the deck. We stripped down and hopped into the hot tub one last time. It was a clear night outside, so we could see the stars. This was something that was difficult at home because of the light pollution from the city.

I held Nicole in my arms and cherished having her there. I think I may have even surprised myself when I told her in a soft but serious tone of voice, “I love you, Nicole”.

“You do?” she asked back. “I love you too,” she said, as I nodded my head in response to her question.

I embraced Nicole tightly in her arms and held her like it was our last night to live. We were probably only in the hot tub for approximately 60 minute but of course to me it seemed like an eternity.

I climbed out of the hot tub and went inside, as I told Nicole I’d be back with a towel for her. I wrapped myself in a towel and quickly returned to the back patio with her towel. I handed her towel to her, and she dried herself off. I followed her inside, and we went upstairs to the lofted bedroom.

Nicole slipped into a blue satin, Victoria Secret’s chemise, and I slipped into a pair of checkered silk boxers. We both crawled into bed and cuddled before we went to sleep. I snuggled up behind her and wrapped my left arm around her while I rested my right above her head. I kissed her cheek and told her I loved her again.

I waited for a response, but there was none. I looked into her eyes and noticed that she had drifted off to sleep. It was 11:30, and I -realized that a couple of the nights we didn’t exactly get what you would call an abundant amount of rest anyway.

The next morning we finished gathering up anything I had left out the day before. Once we had everything gathered up, Nicole and I checked the entire place to make sure that we weren’t going to leave anything behind.

Then, we packed our luggage into her car. Nicole and I said goodbye to the place where we had stayed, leaving it behind while taking with us pleasant memories of sharing, fun, pleasure and of course, passion.

After we stopped at the rental office, Nicole and I headed back to Ohio and the way of living we had both came to know. We could only laugh and smile on the way home with what we had experienced.

She did say for our spring break that she would plan a trip, just as I had planned this trip. Needless to say I can’t wait to see what she will plan for us.

12