Passion & Perspective Ch. 01

Story Info
A novel about two mature married people and their exploits.
2.9k words
4.29
49.3k
33

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

This is a novel, of twenty-five chapters. It deals with hotwifeing and cuckoldry. If those aren't subjects that interest you, you might choose not to read this.

Please read my comment on anonymous comments in my biography.

copyright 2013

*

'Not bad,' I thought, 'for an old geezer.'

On the night before my sixtieth birthday, I was lying on my back, my good friend Bobbie rose and fell above me, doing all the work and enjoying herself, as I could tell from her moans.

Beside me, my wonderful wife Molly was on her knees, Nick behind her pounding, she was giving out those wonderful birdlike calls, I reached over and pinched one of her nipples, it seemed to amplify her sensations, and she became louder and Nick let go, filling my wife's womb with his sticky residue.

"We're always behind them," Bobbie jested. As I prepared to do my part for her, I thought - as the Grateful Dead wrote - what a long strange trip it's been.

Chapter 1

Molly returned home from a dinner with her old friend Kat and had a revelation. "Kat told me tonight she's a hotwife!"

"What's that?"

"Well, she has sex with other guys. She says that sometimes her husband watches her. She told me some of the raunchiest stories!"

"Why did she tell you?"

"Apparently, she thought I'm a hotwife too!"

I could see why Kat jumped to that conclusion. Molly is three years younger than I am, at that point she was 53, and has always flirted with other guys in a totally harmless way. The men like it, she's five feet nine with shoulder length dusky auburn hair, still at a hundred and thirty-four pounds, and if her bra size is only a 32b, she wears it with pride. Molly loves to tease men, it's as much a part of her personality as her grand smile or intense cobalt irises. If we were at a party, Molly had a tendency to easily put her hand on a gentleman's arm, laugh joyfully at a joke or offer sincere compliments to him. I'd watched scores of times when a man would respond, wondering if she was coming on to him, and when he took it a bit too seriously, I'd seen Molly just as easily cool him with a joke.

Molly told me a few of Kat's stories, enough to get me in the mood, and fifteen minutes later we were in our marriage bed, doing what married couples do. After twenty-seven years we knew each other's bodies well enough, and if the lust had dimmed over the years, our love was enough to compensate, or so I thought. That night, Molly and I spooned in a comfortable position, and chatted as we made love.

"Have you ever thought about being a hotwife?" I asked.

"Like Kat is? No, of course not. Oh, I've had fantasies like everyone else - like you have for Sigourney Weaver. But I've never thought about just going out and getting a guy." Something in the tone of her voice indicated she might be spinning her response for the intended audience, me.

"Would you like to? You know, just once, meet a guy at a party and take him someplace and have your way with him?" The question was met with a hush, but I thought I got my answer in the way she pushed her hips at me, and the accelerated onset of an orgasm. For seven or eight minutes we played silently, I climbed on top of her to finish myself off, and then in the afterglow we continued our talk.

"You've never done anything like that, have you?"

"Of course not. Not since we were married, you know I had lovers before then." Not a shock, we were wed in our late twenties, both of us played the sport before we met. "Not even a serious kiss! You haven't either, have you?"

"No, I've never done anything," I renounced, and it was the truth. We drifted off then, and during the night I had a strange dream of Molly writhing beneath a strange man's torso, and my reaction was far from angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At a party a week later, I watched as Molly, garbed in a one-shoulder dress, frolicked flippantly with a few of our friends. The wives didn't seem to mind, we'd all been there before, they were positive Molly wasn't trying to steal their husbands. Then, late in the evening, I was in a conversation with three or four guys when I spied Molly sitting in a corner with a handsome man I didn't know. My wife was in full flirt, and her hand covered his as he reached for a drink. He nudged closer, the dialogue seemed a bit more intense, and then he placed a hand on Molly's knee. She let it be for a couple of moments, then she moved a few inches away from him, his hand left her leg, a couple of moments later she rose and left him.

That night, again in bed, I asked, "Who was the guy?"

"What guy?"

"You know. The one you were sitting with just before the party broke up."

"Oh, you mean Alex. He's a friend of the Franklin's, just in for the weekend."

"You were getting pretty close to him."

"Was I?" she rebuffed.

"Uh huh. He had his hand on your knee. I didn't mind."

"You didn't?"

"No, there wasn't any harm in it, was there?" A long silence. "Or was there? Tell me, would you have liked to take him home?"

"Of course not," she rejected, and yet a clutch in her voice gave me an idea.

"What if it was okay with me, if I didn't mind. What would you do then?"

"Would you ever let me do something like that?" The voice in the dark room was incredulous, yet interested.

"I don't know. But if I didn't care, would you?"

Another long silence, I toyed with her nipples which were suddenly rock hard. "Maybe . . ." she admitted, "maybe. Since Kat's been telling me her stories, I've had this, I don't know, this sort of dream of being with someone else. It's just a fantasy, I'll never do anything about it, of course, but it's been sort of exciting."

"If you could have taken Alex home tonight, what would you have done with him?"

In her fantasy world, she opened up to me, "I guess I'd take some time just kissing him . . ." For the next twenty minutes she described the various ways Alex would toy with her, strip her of her clothing, perform oral sex on her, and then make satisfying love to her. While she was depicting her mirage, I helped her with my hands, my lips and, finally, my manhood. She came at least twice, a rarity at that point in our lives, and I had a gigantic discharge, thinking of another man who was, in dream, violating my wife, my possession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We played the game for months, I found out Molly's dream man was taller than she, at least six feet, hair color was unimportant but she wasn't in favor of facial hair, and that he'd be gentle. When I asked about size down there, she thought back to her single days and told me, "I've never had a really big guy, more than nine inches or so, and I don't think I'd want one. It really doesn't matter. You're the best I've ever had, and you're not much bigger than average."

When I asked her who her best lover other than me was, she told a story from her youth. "Oh, that has to be Ralph."

"Ralph! You've got to be kidding me. You're making that name up."

"No, really, that was his name. Or at least the name he gave me."

"Tell me about it," I solicited.

"Really?" She was unsure, we had never talked of our lovers, but when she realized I was sincere and simply interested, she continued. "Okay. It was when I was living with Tommy, I must have been, oh, twenty-three. I had a big fight with him, I walked out, and didn't have anyplace to go. After driving around for a couple of hours, I stopped at a hotel, I figured they had a bar where I could warm up. I was sitting there, minding my own business, when this very handsome man in a suit offered to buy me a drink. I said yes. It was Ralph. I knew Ralph was married, he had a ring on his finger, but he was willing to listen, and you know how I am, if someone's talking to me, I've got my hand on their arm, and he kept looking at me, and then, after the third drink, he said that either he could keep on buying at the bar, or we could raid the minibar in his room. I knew what I was getting into, but I was really pissed at Tommy, and Ralph was pretty sexy, and I was drunk, so . . ."

"So what happened? Why was it so great?"

"It just was. I was completely uninhibited, and didn't mind when he took my clothes off, or kissed my toes, you know how I like that, and his peter tasted great. It must have been forty-five minutes before we got around to the main event, and once he started doing me, we shifted positions every few minutes and he lasted forever, longer than anybody I ever had until you came along. He came two or three times, I think, and we kept at it until three or four in the morning. Then we woke up about eight, and did it again, and he ordered room service. It was wonderful!"

"What did you tell Tommy?"

"I said I was over at a girlfriend's."

"Did you ever see Ralph again?"

"Yeah, every time he came to town he called me at the office, and I'd try to meet him. Eventually, though, Tommy figured it out, and that was as good an excuse as any to break up. The funny thing is, once Ralph found out I wasn't living with Tommy, he stopped calling."

"Huh!" It was a good story, and I noticed that just telling me gave Molly a different kind of glow, her nipples became compacted. "So tell me, just what was it that Ralph did that made it so good?" And as she was divulging further secrets, I pretended I was Ralph. I don't know, perhaps she did, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly over these months, my mind began to shift from an attitude of 'wouldn't it be interesting if she did something' to an actual desire for her to become an adulterer. I'm an analytical sort, and so I considered it thoroughly. What was my reason for wanting my wife to be with another man?

Certainly, the primary reason seemed to me to be her pleasure. Our talks had convinced me she had an actual desire to feel the attentions of another man, to be passionate with someone other than me. Perhaps that's true of most women, just look at the incidence of adultery in our country. Why shouldn't I let her scratch the itch?

And being honest, I felt I had reasons of my own, from the possibility of a better love life to a voyeuristic nature. Already our sex had improved since we'd been chatting about the subject, both in quality and the amount of time we spent in the sack. And I fully admit I liked porn, I spent my hours late at night looking at pictures of nubile females and videos of couples having sex. The prospect I might be able to watch my wife actually screwing someone excited me.

I realized there were potential problems, of course. Our society publicly condemns adulterers, but I never worried about them, from Clinton to Woods and all the others. Neither I nor Molly were particularly religious, I decided it was nobody's business but ours. And then there was the stigma of being a cuckold. That word has some pretty nasty connotations - submissive, fetish, desire for humiliation, and even a competition to see if I provided more powerful sperm. I laughed at those, to me Molly going to bed with another guy just seemed like fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a few weeks, but finally in bed one night, I opened the topic. "Molly, would you like to take on another lover?" I asked seriously. "It would be all right with me if you did."

A long silence, she actually ignored the suggestion, and we silently proceeded to foreplay and coitus. I was able to give her a pretty fair orgasm, and when we were cuddling, I brought it up again. "You'd like it if somebody else was in bed right now with you, wouldn't you?"

Slowly, she responded, "You're serious about this, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I've thought a lot about it, if you wanted to I think it'd be fine."

"Is this just an excuse so you could go to bed with another girl? You haven't already done that, have you?"

"No dear. I've been faithful, you don't have to ask me that. And honestly, that's not something I've been thinking about. I've just been wondering what it would be like if you had an affair. Be honest, would you like that?"

Another long pause. "You asked me to be honest. So I will. Yes, I've thought about it. It excites me. But I wouldn't ever do something like that!"

"Why not? If I said it was okay, wouldn't it be all right?"

"I guess so." We talked about it some more, and the upshot was she decided she'd think about it, and we went to sleep on that note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six, seven weeks went by. Whenever I'd try to revisit the subject, she hushed me. I was given clues when a book of erotica showed up on her bedside table and one night in the den when I caught her reading a webpage that said, "Many couples enjoy the ritual of the husband helping the wife prepare herself" but the laptop was quickly closed. At social events when she flirted with a man, I wondered if she was studying him, trying to find a way to pick him up, but of course it was never any more serious than it had been before my suggestion.

In bed, she wouldn't share fantasies with me, didn't talk about other men, ignored me when I did.

And then, one day when we were on a long drive, she unexpectedly asked, "Have you thought any more about me taking a lover?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would it still be okay with you? Do you still want me to?"

"Yes," I exclaimed. "Are you going to?"

"I don't know yet. I'm thinking about it. If I do, I've got to be sure of a few things."

"Such as?"

"First off, you need to know that I'll only be doing it for fun. I love you. I'll always love you, and I'm not going to leave you for any other guy."

"I always knew that," I admitted.

"Good. And I need to be sure that if I do have sex with someone else, even if you decide you don't like it after, you won't hold it against me."

"I can promise you that. We've been together all these years. And I brought up the idea."

"Okay. And you won't have any say in who it'll be, it's my choice. I might only do it once, after that we'll have to see where we are. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure."

"And since you want me to do this, just because I do it once doesn't mean you get to."

"Can I watch?" This was one of my huge desires, a longing to see my wife riding another penis.

"No. Not the first time, and if it's the only time, so be it. I promise I'll tell you anything you want to know about it. Maybe, maybe, after that I'll let you watch. I'll have to see." She saw my disappointment. "But I'll try to figure out some way you can meet him, or at least see him, before. And when I finally do it, you'll know when it's happening. Is that okay?"

Again I agreed. "So, do you have somebody in mind?"

"I've thought about it. I want it to be no strings attached. A one-night stand. No friends, neighbors, nobody I work with." And that was all I got out of her, that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week went by, two, still no other indication of what was to happen, or when it was to be. One Wednesday night after dinner, she came to me dressed in an old pair of jeans and a sweater, told me she was going out, not to wait up for her. While she was gone, of course I wondered where she was. Could it be that she was with someone, that she'd found her guy? Even though she'd told me I'd know, I couldn't help but think about it.

A little after eleven she returned, I was still up, I'm sure she could tell what I was thinking as she poured herself a glass of iced tea. "You're not busy tomorrow night, are you?"

"No. Why is something going on?"

"I certainly hope there will be," she admitted with a grin, then she told me her plan . . .

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers