Passion & Perspective Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"I've got a better idea. Let's both phone in sick tomorrow . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't, of course, and as I walked through the office or sat at my desk I found, at times, that I was sporting a giddy visage. One of my peers asked what I was so happy about and I wanted to say, 'My wife got laid last night!' but, of course, I gave a more bland excuse. As I navigated the rush hour, I found any desire to have the past reversed, any animosity at Keith, was completely absent. I was satisfied at the result of my decisions and was rather certain that Molly, as well, was contented.

That evening, we visited a moderately expensive restaurant, an excellent dinner with a bottle of Prosecco, then took in a french sex romp at an art theatre. At home, we made sweet love in our bed, Molly had the double orgasm she'd promised me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning we were sitting at the kitchen table, coffee and an egg casserole of my invention on our plates, the mood was calm, serene. I fired the first shot across the bow. "So, are you going to see Keith the next time he comes to town?"

"No," she smiled, "I can't." At my upraised eyebrow she explained, "Honey, I don't have his phone number or email or address or anything, and he doesn't have mine. In fact, I even told him my name was Anne. He can't contact me, I don't know how I'd find him. So, Keith's over."

"But why?" I protested. "You seemed to enjoy yourself, why wouldn't you want to do it again?"

"Ah, that's it, isn't it? Don, I really did enjoy myself, immensely. And I'm pleased that now I've done it, you're happy with it as well. But going into it, I wasn't sure, not at all, that this would be the result."

"Really? You doubted what you were doing?"

"Not the action, the aftermath. Let me tell you a story. I hired a young little thing, right out of college, and in the first month, she had a big sale. Of course, she thought she'd done it all alone, not realizing that sales reps before her had called on the client, broken the ice. So when I tried to coach her, she figured she knew it all and went on her merry way. A couple of months went by, and she had no other sales at all; in fact, she was about to be put on notice when she realized what she needed. She gained perspective. And after that, after she thought about what she needed, when she remembered and appreciated that first sale, but realized they wouldn't all be like that, only then did she understand what she needed to do."

I didn't quite understand what Molly was trying to tell me, it seemed a bit detached from the subject at hand, and I tried to bring the conversation back. "Well, okay, you won't see Keith again. But what about other men, do you think you'll want to do anything like this again sometime?"

Molly gave me a shrewd smile, said, "See me in a month or so. I need to gain perspective."

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12