Passion & Perspective Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?"

"Usually, I have to spend at least an hour or two telling you two how much I like you, how it would be an honor and all that, most of the time it's obvious that I should just leave, sometimes they say we'll get together another time, maybe not. It seems like there's so many games to play. I've never just been offered to go into a room and just go at it like I did today. Thank you! Do you guys always do it like this?"

"No," Molly responded, "as a matter of fact, this is the very first time. We wanted so much to meet you, and this was the only time we had for a month or so. I'm sorry you can't stay longer, but we've got that function tonight . . ." we'd told him we were attending an awards banquet at the hotel ". . . and I really do have to get ready for it. Or do you think I should go like this?" We all laughed, he put his clothes on, gave her a last kiss, shook my hand, and he was gone.

"Good?" I asked.

"Pretty good, yes, quite nice in fact."

"Ready for act 2?"

"Can't wait. Order us a salad from room service, won't you?"

While we waited for the tray, Molly took a quick shower, I put the bed clothes back into position and straightened up the rest of the room so it would be impossible to tell Kendall had ever been there. After we finished our salad Molly got into her getup again, and a few seconds before seven o'clock I was back in the bar. There was Pat, and I knew immediately this would be Molly's fancy, tall, slim and athletic, an aggressive air without being egotistic. It only took me a few moments to put him at ease, then I got the phone out. He seemed surprised at the turn of events, but rolled very well with the punch, he quickly gave me a smile, accepted the card and was out the door.

I waited the settled upon twenty minutes, when I arrived in the room Pat and Molly weren't as far along as she had been with Kendall, in fact Pat still had his briefs on, Molly was down to her nylons, she was on her face on the bed, her rump in the air, Pat had his mouth on the button. Molly greeted me, "Glad you got here," and went back to the business of being pleasured. Pat seemed competent with tongue and fingers, Molly came quickly thereafter, scooted around and soon had his underwear off, his baton in her mouth. They seemed in no great hurry to unite, going back and forth between the two types of oral sex and kissing combined with fondling. At last they seemed ready, he put on the condom, sat on the coffee table, she faced him and straddled, it was clear from her wriggles and his grateful expression that he was inside her, the second of the night. Molly had a nice come in that position, they dropped to the carpet and Pat guided her into a angle I'd not seen before, he reclining, she on lying top of him, her back on his legs, his left leg pinioning her to him. She was able to control her movements by pushing with her arms, he could grab her hips and pull or push. "Oh, you should feel this Don, it's hitting my g-spot perfectly," and then she moved into a low groan. Pat smiled at me, it was obvious he'd been in threesomes before, knew that by pleasing the wife he was pleasing the husband as well. I took my clothes off and knelt on the floor, titilating Molly with kisses on lips and nipples, fondling the breasts, and then moving my fingers to her clit, rubbing her to assist in the ravishing, as usual my fingers scraped the top of his penis, it was almost unavoidable and by now I was used to the sensation. I placed my erection at Molly's face, she swallowed it, I closed my eyes, allowing the elation to spread through me. Molly sucked well, and then I felt a hand at my testicles. I thought it was Molly's, but when I looked, it was Pat, fondling my balls. I wondered about this, was it forbidden, was he gay, was I gay, but as it didn't seem to bother Molly, I thought, 'ah, what the hell' and just let it be, although a few moments later, when the paired couple shifted I removed myself from his vicinity. They were in another strange position, he kneeling in front of her, her shoulders on the ground in front of him, somehow she had her bum on his lap, he was able to push in and out of her. From a visual standpoint it seemed quite interesting, but I could tell it wasn't exciting to either of them, and before long he stretched his legs, they were in missionary, I put a pillow under her head, and they went to work. I could tell he was close, Molly pressed up with her legs, alining her vagina a little better for his thrusts, and he was grunting, spouting into my lovely bride.

Moments later they kissed, thank-you-it-was-wonderfuls were exchanged, Pat got up and strode to the bathroom. Molly stood as well, we faced each other, embraced, her breasts against my chest, her well used groin pressed to my cock. "So how was it," I asked, "two in one night?"

"Wonderful, fantastic. They were so different, I enjoyed them both. But I've had two in one night," she meant her other men and me, "and I want three."

"That can be arranged. No problem."

By that time, Pat had emerged from the toilet, he walked to Molly's back and pushed against her, pressing her harder into me. It seemed to a nice sensation for her, and as I kissed her lips, he kissed her neck. We moved to the bed, Molly wasted no time climbing on top of me, Pat sat beside us on the bed. While Molly moved her privates to her own rhythm, taking me along for the ride, Pat kissed her nipples, rubbed her ass. Then, he let his hand descend, I could feel it on my thighs, and then I could feel one of his fingers enter her canal from the rear, it was right next to my penis, inside her, his other fingers bumped my testicles as Molly rose and fell.

For me, the feeling was strange. It didn't feel bad, in fact I was able to enjoy the bizarre sensation, but of course my mind, conditioned to the idea that male to male contact is forbidden, rebelled at the idea. Perhaps he tired of the play, perhaps he felt my unsureness, he moved away, again he was behind Molly, straddling my legs with his, pressing her back with his front, his hands freely roaming her belly and breasts, and when he dipped to tickle her clit there was no more contact with me than I'd found to be normal. This closeness of two men excited Molly, she went into orgasm again, and this brought me to completion, I disgorged, it felt like a large load, for I'd been on the cusp so many times that day, first watching Kendall make love to Molly, then watching and participating as Pat did the same.

This time it was me that went to the bathroom, and when I returned I found that Molly was once again in embrace with Pat, his shank still as limp as mine was, but Molly was having her fun as his hand invaded the promised land. I joined them on the bed, and Molly now made a game of facing first me, then him, toying with both of us, letting us play with her, it was clear she didn't want the night to end just yet. For a few seconds I fantasized that I might go down to the bar, find yet another culprit and let him come up to the room to stimulate Molly with her third - no, fourth - mate of the night, but I soon dropped the idea, for I didn't know if Molly would want it, and the logistics of the plan seemed complicated.

Before long, I saw that Pat was shifting until he had his face between my wife's legs, he was eating her with the slurping noises that accompany such activities. And his rump was in the air, within easy reach of my arms. His penis hung there, semi-erect now, it had been at least forty minutes since he'd peaked, it seemed he might be ready once again that evening, and I was struck with a sudden inspiration. Was it right, I wondered, and then realized I didn't care. I felt the strange rod with my palm, felt the heaviness of his testicles. The shaft responded to my touch, became a bit harder. He didn't take it away from my hand so much as moved to take care of Molly a bit better, in a few moments he had her on her knees, he put another condom on, and thrust into her once again. I was lying next to them, watching the festivity, and he bent and took my limpness into his hand, caressing it gently. For a few seconds I allowed it, after all, hadn't I started it? But soon the strangeness of the situation got the better of me, I shifted above Molly, she took me into her mouth.

I could tell that Molly was enjoying the coition, but was unlikely to come again, she'd reached her wall. On the other hand, she wanted Pat to have everything he wanted, so once again she moved below him, on her back, and he was above her, inside her. She whispered the magic words, "Screw me as hard as you can," and he did, furious heaves meant to push into her as deeply as he could, plunges designed to release the fluid, Molly helped him by putting an arm between them and grabbed the stub of cock she could reach. It took four or five minutes, but discharge he did, Molly taking yet another load.

This time it was Molly's turn to head for the toilet, and the two guys laid on the bed, a good four feet from each other on the gigantic mattress. "Do you guys do this often?" Pat asked.

"Every once in awhile."

"You seem so used to it, so comfortable."

"We are, I guess. Molly likes a variety of men."

By this time she'd rejoined us, sat on the side of the bed beside Pat. "That's not bad of me, is it?" she asked. "I like having different men, I really enjoyed you, Pat, is it any more wrong for me than it is for a man?"

"No, absolutely not," Pat philosophized, "I've always felt that sex is meant to be fun, and I had a lot of fun with you guys tonight."

"I'm so glad," Molly responded. "So did I. How about you, Don?"

"A ball." The undertone in Molly's delivery was kind, but it was obviously meant to convey that the night was over for Pat. He took the hint, put his trousers and shirt on, I got fluffy hotel robes from the closet for Molly and I. When he had everything buckled and buttoned, he took his leave, once again thanking us for the hospitality, a final kiss and hug for Molly, nothing more than a firm handshake with me.

I would have excited Molly more that night had she wanted, but she seemed suddenly fatigued, she dropped off to sleep not more than fifteen minutes after Pat left, I held her then slept myself.

When we were able to dissect the revelry the next day, Molly agreed that it was a ball, but it seemed a little contrived, she was a little sorry that she'd had to kick Kendall out so quickly. Pat was a great playmate, and she might have been tempted to have another fling with him, but since I was ambivalent about it, the male to male contact hadn't quite settled with me yet, we never got around to it.

It was weeks before I brought up the subject with Molly, and her attitude was one of assurance. "Dear, all the preachers say it's wrong for me to have sex with anyone other than you. I don't buy it, you don't either. So the preachers say it's wrong for Pat to touch you, or the other way around. I don't believe that any more than the other. So, it's really up to you. If you don't mind, and Pat doesn't mind, why should I? The next time, if there is one, if you want to do whatever, go right ahead. If I'm the one sitting on the sidelines, I'll be cheering you on, just like you do with me. Don't worry about it."

And I didn't.

12