Passion and Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"I want us in bed, now," Susan panted after several minutes of erotic foreplay. They separated reluctantly and walked into the middle of the room. Becky suddenly realized they were in an efficiency-sized apartment, sparsely furnished and decorated. Then she saw the three metal framed beds aligned against one wall. "What is this place, Susan," she asked, walking towards the beds and pulling her t-shirt over her head.

Susan kicked her shoes off and pulled her jeans down. "The on-air crews stay here when the weather turns bad. I was stuck here for three days last winter. There's food and water, the bathrooms are over there and power comes from on site diesel generators when the lines go down."

Becky finished undressing and lay back on the bed, her body aching for Susan's touch. Susan stepped out of her wet panties and stood by the bed, gazing lustfully at her new lover. Then she straddled Becky in the bed, sighing at the contact of their skin. Becky sat up and rubbed against Susan, gently kissing and caressing her. "Oh how I've wanted this," Susan sighed as Becky sucked on her stiff nipples, her hand moving teasingly down Susan's belly until it rested on her wet slit. Susan raised her hips seeking Becky's probing fingers and gasped when two of them slid into her.

Becky continued to lick and suck on Susan's breasts, circling the pebbled areolas with her long tongue, nibbling on the firm nipples. Susan was beside herself with lust as Becky's' fingers pumped into her and her thumb rubbed her hard little clit, sending shocks and thrills through her body. "Please," she moaned, "I want your mouth on me, please, please."

"Your wish is my command, precious," Becky murmured. Sliding down the bed between Susan's legs, she gripped her thighs, pushing them apart and buried her face in her lovers' juicy cunt. Slurping and sucking, she began to devour her feast of wet pussy. Susan moaned and writhed as Becky's long tongue explored every fold and crevice of her creamy slit, driving deep inside to taste the salty, flowing juices.

"Ooohhh, yessss…" Susan cried as her lover began thrusting two fingers in her creamy pussy, her eager mouth sucking and nibbling on Susan's engorged clit. Susan raised off the bed, bucking against Becky's mouth and fingers as she felt her orgasm rising through her body. Sensing Susan was close to cumming, Becky engulfed Susan's cunt lips in her mouth, sucking and nibbling on them as she twisted Susan's clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhhh, fuck meeee…" Susan wailed exploding into her lovers' open mouth, her back arching as spine shattering orgasms stiffened her body and she began to cum repeatedly. Becky gulped and swallowed Susan's plentiful love juices, her thrusting fingers driving her lover to new heights of ecstasy. With one final cry, Susan collapsed on the sweat-dampened sheets, quivering as Becky slid up on the bed and held her until she calmed.

"Mmmm, you're so beautiful when you cum," Becky purred. "I could spend all day between your thighs, driving you crazy."

"That sounds marvelous," Susan replied, her fingertips stroking down her lovers back to the curve of her ass. "But now I want to play with you for a while." Sitting up on the bed, she gently rolled Becky onto her stomach, then crawled between her legs, lifted her hips and began to lick her ass cheeks.

Becky lay her head on her arms, whimpering with joy as Susan pulled her cheeks apart and burrowed her wet tongue deep in the puckered hole. She rocked backward onto Susan's' hot mouth, her sphincter muscle relaxing, allowing her lovers' tongue free access to her intimate place. "Ohhhh …baby …" she moaned as Susan buried two fingers in her gushing cunt, twisting and turning them in the velvety softness, massaging the g-spot with every delicious twist.

Growling and slurping, Susan ate Beckys' asshole with animalistic pleasure. Soon she was pumping four fingers into Becky's pussy, loving the sound of her lovers' little shrieks as her pleasure rose beyond endurance and her body began to spasm. Susan lashed Beckys' ass with her tongue and thrust deep into her cunt with her stiff fingers. "Uhhhh… oh fuckkkk…" Becky squealed, her hips jerking spasmodically as she rode Susans' tongue and fingers to several intense orgasms, bathing her lovers' hand in sticky cum. Exhausted, she fell forward, gasping for breath. Susan slid next to her and caressed her lovingly until she began to relax.

"I'm so glad I took this job," Becky sighed, kissing Susan hard on the lips. "The fringe benefits are just great."

"You are such a cutie-pie," Susan said excitedly. "I never want to leave this bed and I definitely don't want to leave you."

"But what about your girlfriend," Becky replied teasingly. "What about Carmen, won't she get jealous that you cheated on her."

Susan frowned, "Yeah, Carmen and I were together once, but it didn't work out. We remained focused on our careers and our love life came in a short second. Now were just good friends. Listen, Beck, I need to talk to you about something that Carmen and I have been working on. If you're gonna be with me, you better know all the details. It may get dangerous along the line."

"Let's talk over dinner, Suze," Becky replied, slipping into the easy familiarity of lovers. "I could go for some Chinese, maybe Italian. All this good lovin's given me an appetite."

"Both sound good to me, sweetie," Susan replied. "The Leaning Tower of Pizza is right down the street, we can go there." Dressing quickly, they were soon riding the elevator into the lobby. Becky saw her new ID badge on the rack behind the receptionists' desk and stopped to get it. The buildings security guard was nowhere in sight.

Susan continued walking outside toward the parking lot when Becky heard her holler, "Hey, get away from that car. What are you doing you son-of-a-bitch!"

Becky was out the door in an instant. She saw Susan confronting two burly men standing behind her beloved Mustang convertible. Then she saw the glint of naked steel in the glare of the parking lot lights.

"Knife, Suze, knife," she screamed, running faster. Susan had seen the flashing blade as well. She dropped into a crouch as her attackers thrust passed over her head. Slicing upward with her hand, she struck the man's wrist, numbing it instantly, the knife spinning away onto the pavement. She grabbed him by the collar and smashed his face into the trunk lid, breaking his nose. Spurting blood, he crumpled to the ground.

She spun to confront her other opponent. However, before she could respond, Becky was at her side, blonde hair flying. Pivoting on one foot, she screamed an attack call and delivered a resounding kick to the second attacker's sternum, hearing a satisfying whoosh of air from his lungs. He tottered and fell heavily to the pavement, gasping and wheezing.

Susan pressed her phone's speed dial for 911 as Becky eyed their attackers warily. They lay almost motionless; their eyes dull with shock and pain. The women heard the whoop of sirens and the bleat of air horns as police and emergency vehicles charged into the parking lot. In a moment, police and EMS techs surrounded them, asking questions and checking for wounds. Their attackers arrested and sent to the hospital, Susan and Becky sat on the Mustang's hood, Becky's head on her shoulder.

"Where'd you learn those moves?" Susan asked. "You really opened a can of whup-ass tonight."

"Karate classes," Becky replied. "Not everyone likes a talk radio host, and how about you? That guy's gonna need a new nose after you busted him up like that."

"Self defense courses," Susan said. "It's all got to do with what Carmen and I have been working on…uh oh, here comes the law."

Both women smiled prettily at the police Captain as he strode up to them, gold braid and buttons gleaming in the spotlights. "You ladies sure did some damage to those perps," he said admiringly. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. I heard some of your program today and I enjoyed it. Do either of you have any ideas why they attacked you?"

"I caught them messin' with my car," Susan said cagily. "I guess they were trying to steal it, or something." Reaching behind her, she pulled a sheet of paper from under the windshield wiper and stuffed it down the back of her jeans. The captain was so busy watching Becky telling him how she downed her attacker he never noticed.

After several more questions and obtaining their autographs, the captain drove off, leaving the women alone once more in the parking lot. "Let's go eat," Susan said. "All this exercise has given me an appetite."

***

Returning from the restaurant, Susan invited Becky in so they could talk.

"That was an excellent Veal Marsala," Susan said happily. "You should have tried some instead of giving me that look all through the meal."

"I refuse to eat the flesh of any creature who's been tortured like those poor calves," Becky replied. "My vegetable Lasagna was tasty and well prepared. You should have tried some of that."

They looked at each other and laughed, snuggling on the couch.

"Okay Suze, what's all the mystery about?"

"It all began four months ago when a screener took a call from someone using a phone voice distorter. This person said there was something dangerous going on at the old ConChem plant out on River Road. That the new owners were conducting tests with lethal chemicals and that the city might be in danger.

She thought it might be a crank call, so she didn't pass it on to me until I went on break for the top of the hour news. This person told me the plant was making lethal chemicals prohibited under international law. Their cover story is that they're making agricultural chemicals; pesticides, liquid fertilizers and fungicides. When I asked for details, our mystery caller said 'I'll call you later' and hung up."

"Hmmm," Becky said, grinning. "A mystery, I love mysteries. What happened next?"

"I had our Associate Producer do a little checking. An obscure corporation named Crescent Industries now owns the plant. Their headquarters are in Malaysia, probably a shell corporation of some kind, with something bigger behind it. Carrie hit a dead end in her research, so that's all we really know."

"What about the mystery caller?" Becky asked. "Did they ever call back?"

"Three weeks later," Susan replied. "The caller just said they had tested the stuff on some monkeys and they died instantly. Then they hung up again."

"Monkeys? Primates? That is so cruel, they should stop all testing on animals," Becky said angrily.

"That's a great show topic," Becky mused. "But I'm getting off track. I asked Ben if I could look into it further and he said no, it wasn't our job to do investigative work. That's where Carmen comes in."

"Ah yes, our little Carmen," Becky said sarcastically. "How does she fit into this?"

"I told you we were over, Beck," Susan muttered. "Anyway, I filled Carmen in on what had happened and she was off and running. The last time I saw her she said something about possibly going in there undercover. I haven't heard from her since. Oh yeah, the mystery caller checked back in long enough to warn me to stay away and not get involved or I might get hurt. That's the wrong thing to say to me. Then the tire slashing and the notes started." Susan pulled the crumpled paper from her jeans, "Here you go, read this."

"Keep quiet or you'll get hurt," Becky read aloud, "This is a warning. How original. What say we go out there and kick some ass? No one threatens my girlfriend like that."

"Hold on there, partner," Susan said, laughing. "We need to cool it until we find out a little more. I'm sure we'll hear from Carmen soon and we can decide what to do then."

Susans' phone warbled. "It's the cops, Beck. Yeah, this is Susan. Oh hi Captain. Yeah, oh really, no kidding, uh-huh, okay, sure, talk to you later, thanks."

Becky grinned; usually Susan did most of the talking. This was going to be interesting.

"That was our buddy Captain Cartwright at the cop shop," Susan said, snapping the phone shut. "Seems our attackers got patched up, found a lawyer and bonded out before the cops could really question them. Turns out they had phony ID's and passports. I doubt if we'll see them again. In addition, they both said they worked as security guards at the Crescent Industries plant. Well, that's pretty much it, partner. Are you still with me?"

"What do you think, babe?" Becky said, hugging Susan and giving her a kiss. She glanced at the grandfather clock by the door. "Oh wow, it's almost midnight. I gotta run. I'll see you at the studio tomorrow."

Susan took her by the hand and said softly, "Stay with me tonight. I want to fall asleep with your arms around me."

"I thought you'd never ask," Becky replied, her eyes shining, "I'm all yours, sweetheart."

***

"Oh it's so good," Susan moaned as Becky burrowed her wiggling tongue in her wet pussy.

Susan had suggested they take a bath before going to bed, but their arousal had overtaken them before they could climb in the huge claw foot tub. They had undressed slowly, reveling in the mutual seduction, caressing and kissing each other tenderly.

Becky dropped to her knees, pushing Susan against the sink and spreading her legs. The aroma of Susan's arousal filled Becky's nostrils as she licked and nibbled on Susan's' lightly furred pussy lips, exulting in her lovers' sighs of pleasure. Becky's' eager mouth engulfed Susan's' pussy, twisting her stiff tongue deep inside to caress the soft pink walls, her mouth filled with warm fluids.

Becky gripped Susan's' ass cheeks as she devoured her lovers gushing cunt. Susan held onto the sink with whitened knuckles, humping wildly on Becky's' sweet face, the upwelling of her intense orgasm making her body tremble.

Becky knew that Susan was close to cumming. She intensified her licking and nibbling, sucking on Susan's' distended clit. Susan screamed, grinding her wet slit on her lover's lips. Then she was there, bucking and thrashing, filling Becky's eager mouth with a flood of warm cum. She howled in ecstasy, riding her lover's probing tongue through two glorious orgasms until her knees gave way and she collapsed into Becky's' arms.

Becky hugged Susan's trembling body tightly until she began to recover. "My sweet baby," she murmured, "I love to watch you cum. You're so beautiful."

"Now it's time for a bath," Susan replied. "Let's get in the tub, the waters getting cold."

Susan stepped in first, and then Becky settled in the warm water on top of her, sliding between Susan's thighs, feeling her lover's stiff nipples rubbing on her back. Susan began to soap Becky's body, gliding the lavender scented soap sponge over her breasts, down her flat tummy and lingering on her shaved pussy.

Becky moaned and leaned back, Susan's sensuous caresses setting her body on fire. Her hips rose to meet Susan's hand as she let go of the sponge and thrust two fingers into Becky's pussy. "Mmmmm, so good…" she gasped as Susan twisted her fingers inside, finding and stimulating the spongy g-spot.

Becky whimpered as Susan slid a third finger in her pussy and slid two soapy fingers up to the palm in her puckered asshole. Susan began to pump her fingers rapidly in Becky's holes, sucking and biting on her neck and shoulder. Becky's hands clutched the edge of the tub, her body rising and falling against her lovers' thrusting fingers, shivering as her orgasm built within her.

Becky screamed as Susan's thumb found her throbbing clit and rubbed it in tune with her pistoning fingers. She arched her back and then she was cumming, cumming hard, riding her lover's fingers through three massive orgasms, finally falling back into Susan's welcoming embrace as water splashed on the floor.

Susan rubbed her face in Becky's wet hair, encircling her shivering body with her arms and legs. "I love you so much," she breathed in her ear. "It scares me a little."

Becky turned sideways between Susan's legs and they exchanged a deep, lingering kiss. "I love you too," she replied. "This is crazy, I know.

We work together. We're on opposite sides on most political and social issues, but I don't care. I just want you."

"And you have me," Susan grinned. "Let's dry off, Beck. I want to continue this in bed."

"Wow, Suze," Becky exclaimed as they stepped from the tub to find the bathroom floor covered with water. "It looks like the 'Titanic' cracked up in here. You have a mop?"

"Throw some of those extra towels on the floor," Susan replied as they rubbed each other dry. "We'll see to this later. Now it's time for some fun."

Becky and Susan walked into her bedroom, Becky admiring the lush period décor. The bulky dark brown furniture standing in muted contrast against the tan wallpaper covered with red and yellow flowers. A massive bed was the centerpiece of the room, its intricately carved head and footboard a riot of carved acorns, flora and leaves. As Becky looked about, Susan leaned against her back, her arms slipping around her lovers' slim waist.

"Oh Suze," Becky breathed. "Did you decorate this yourself?"

Susan nuzzled Becky's neck, "I had the ideas, but other people had the talent. I'm really please with the way it turned out."

Becky sighed, leaning back against Susan as she nibbled her shoulder.

"That feels good, babe. Let's try this bed of yours on for size."

Susan reluctantly released her and began to pull down the dark red comforter and white silk sheets. Becky watched Susan's' round ass moving back and forth and her mouth began to water. Becky pushed Susan forward onto the mattress, dropping to her knees and pushing her lover's legs apart.

Susan squealed in delight as Becky caressed her ass cheeks and licked the pink puckered hole repaying the ass eating that Susan had given her at the radio station.

Becky sucked and licked Susan's' ass cheeks, coating them with saliva until they glistened in the light from the ornate chandelier. Susan grunted and moaned as Becky's tongue burrowed deep in her asshole, thrusting easily past the dilated sphincter, slurping and licking. Then Becky thrust two fingers into Susan's' foaming cunt, twisting them deep inside the sensitive tissues. Susan screamed lustily, spreading her legs and riding Becky's hand.

Becky ate her lovers' asshole with the same ferocity that Susan had eaten hers. She thought briefly of fisting her, but decided to save that for another time. Susan thrashed about, her pleasure overwhelming her as Becky added another finger in her pussy and replaced her tongue with two fingers swirling in her asshole. Becky pumped her lovers holes hard and deep, wanting to see her cum and cum. Susan's' orgasm hit her like a falling rock, her pleasure centers overloading.

"Ahhhh, fuck meeee…" Susan wailed, bucking against her lovers' fingers as she came repeatedly, riding the waves of ecstasy. Becky felt herself cum as well as she continued to give Susan pleasure, her pussy dripping thick juices on the rose colored rug. "Please, no more," Susan gasped. Becky removed her fingers and hugged Susan's' thighs until she stopped convulsing and was still.

Becky helped Susan crawl up on the mattress. She was gasping for breath as Becky rolled her on her back, brushing the sweat soaked hair from her face and lying beside her. After a few minutes, Susan rolled over to face Becky and said, "That was so damn good, Beck. You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

Becky kissed her nose. "It's so wonderful doing it with you. I really wanted to return the favor from earlier today. I could tell you liked it."

"I liked it, all right," Susan sighed. "Look at me, I'm still shaking." She cupped Becky's' firm breast in her hand, her thumb rubbing the pink nipple. "Now it's my turn to please you."

TE999
TE999
641 Followers