Passion at the Playground

Story Info
Man & his boss has share fun at the local playground.
2k words
4.23
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another lifeless day at the office as I rummage through piles of paperwork the size of mountains and working on a computer that is so antiquated, sometimes I think that cave dwellers used this computer.

It seems like my stress level is at an "all time high", my nerves are almost to the point of being "comfortably numb" and my mental status is at the brink of making Von Gogh look fairly sane.

Suddenly, my phone rings and at the other end of the line was my boss requesting me to report to his office for an important meeting. With a foreboding sigh, I rise to my feet and gradually meander over to my boss's office.

I respectfully knock upon the office door as I arrive and briefly gaze into the office, while humanistic shadows seem to float around like spirits in a haunted house movie. As the door opens, I enter and notice a beautiful woman sitting in a chair in front of the office desk.

She rises and our gazes meet as my boss introduces me to my "new boss", since he will be retiring within a few months. We cordially shake hands and exchange pleasant hellos as my former boss respectfully leaves so that we can be better acquainted.

I could not help noticing her feminine yet sleek and sophisticated designer suit that clung to her curvaceous frame like a beautifully wrapped Christmas present while her facial features resembles a Greek goddess.

Therefore, we sit in our respectable chairs and she begins by introducing herself formally while she gives a general yet fairly detailed description of her past work experience and what she did and did not expect of me.

After what seemed to be the most pleasant meeting I have had in a while, I gradually meander back to my little cubicle to drudge through the mounds of paperwork that needed to be finished.

The weeks go by as our professional relationship grows, as we become a finely tuned business machine, while our personal friendship grows equally as quick.

One day, as I about to take my lunch break, my boss asks if she can join me. I cheerfully smile and gladly accept her accompaniment to lunch. We casually walk to a nearby luncheonette, order some food, walk to a nearby public green and sit at a picnic table that is gently nestled amongst some lilac trees.

We partake in casual, non-work related conversation as we acquaint each other on a more personal level. Our conversation meanders all around, from past relationships to politics, fun and recreation to things in general and everything in-between.

As we pleasantly chat, my eyes could not escape her angelic yet seductive stare, as it seemed to hypnotize me like a mind-altering drug while her shapely lips emitted soothing tones like a sweet lullaby as she spoke.

Her hair seemed to shine with an angelic glow as the sun's rays highlighted her hair and the gentle summer breeze whisked it all around her beautiful face. Eventually, our lunchtime ends and we gradually return to work and part with friendly smiles.

I slowly return to my little cubicle as my heart flutters like butterfly wings as it gradually meanders around a lavish garden, but the sounds of telephones, fax machines and other office clamor quickly snaps me back into "reality".

That weekend, I decide to go to the park, sit upon a bench that overlooks a playground and do my ritual book reading, occasionally reminiscing of days gone by while gazing upon the children at play at the playground.

Suddenly, I hear my name called. I franticly look around and my eye catches a woman, wearing a colorful tank top and matching shorts waving. She gradually walks toward me and as she draws closer, it appears to be my boss from work.

She sits next to me and pleasantly asks why I am here. I respond, "I came to the park to relax, read, and watch the children at play at the playground." We sit on the park bench and exchange pleasant stories of our long lost childhoods for what seemed to be like hours, while dark and menacing storm clouds begins to blanket the sky.

I gradually gather my things up to attempt to avoid the impending rainstorm, but it had appeared my boss had other plans in mind. She had challenged me to come with her and play at the playground to "relive" and maybe make some more "childhood memories."

Without a second thought, I cry out, "Last one on the corkscrew slide is a rotten egg!" as I franticly bolt toward the now deserted playground. She cries out, "No fair!" as she chases closely behind.

We frolic like children as we attempt to "touch the sky" as we swing higher and higher on the swings, slide down on the slide on our rears and stomachs and spin ourselves dizzy on the circular wheel.

Time fleets by quickly as we totally forget about the impending storm, at least until raindrops begin to pelt against our skins. I look to the sky and then look to her as if to say, "We better get going" but between the determined look on her face and the way she said, "No, I'm having too much fun!" reignited my sense of adventure.

We continue to romp around the playground, attempting to play as many childhood games as we could remember as the rain became gradually steadier and eventually totally soaking us from head to toe. We finally decide to take temporary shelter in the jungle gym, at least until the rain eased up and to dry off a bit. We could not stop laughing as we recount some of the fun things we did before we got all soaking wet from the rain.

As our laughter gradually subsided, our gazes meet and I could still see a spark of innocence embedded in a yearning for passionate desire. I gently brush back the hair that innocently clung to her cheek with my fingers and lovingly gaze into her eyes.

I slowly lean over to her and begin tenderly kissing her soft, delicate lips while gently wrapping my strong yet affectionate arms around her. She begins to caress her hands all over my back as our tender kisses become more passionate.

She giggles as I softly whisper seductive words into her ear and then moans while passionately kissing her soft, supple skin as I advance down her neck and across her shoulders. The thought of making passionate love in such an open space only heightens our arousal.

She lies down as I begin sensuously kissing all over her chest while gradually moving closer to each budding nipple that slightly protrudes through her rain soaked tank top

She softly whimpers and bites her lower lip as I gently caress my lips and the tip of my tongue over her tender nipples while gently nibbling with my teeth through her tank top.

I softly moan as my hands gradually move up her sides, gently removing her drenched tank top, and gaze upon her fully developed breasts. She closes her eyes and softly combs her fingers through my hair as I begin fondling her soft, pliant breasts and slowly running my tongue up and down in between them while rubbing her delicate nipples with my fingertips.

Her breathing deepens as my tongue slowly meanders underneath, up the outside and gradually back down to each ripening nipple. After reaching each nipple, I forcefully lick around the areola, flick the tips with the tip of my tongue, and then suckle as if upon a drinking straw while rolling them around inside my mouth with my tongue. I gently tug on the tips with my teeth as I slowly withdraw, while cupping her breasts completely into my strong yet affectionate hands.

Her body squirms as my hands caress up and down her sides while attempting to sensually kiss and lick every inch of her soft, supple skin as I slowly advance down her torso, briefly pausing to lick around and flick the tip of my tongue inside her navel.

Moving lower, I unbutton her shorts, slowly unzip the zipper with my teeth as I remove them, and gradually lick up her inner thighs as my hands slowly caress her legs up and down.

As I reach her groin, the sweet aroma of her womanly nectar fills my nostrils as it arouses me even more while I slowly run my tongue up one side, all around her tummy, over her pubic hair and then down the other side as it softly glides over her silky soft panties.

The sound of whimpering fills my ears, as I slightly taste her sweet love by gently rubbing my lips and the tip of my tongue up and down the fully moistened center of her panties, after which I gently remove them.

Lustful moans pours from her lips as I plunge my tongue deep inside her and franticly move it all around as I attempt to taste every drop of her sweet womanly nectar.

By this time, her passion is raging like an out of control wildfire as she gets up, quickly removes my shirt and pushes me down while passionately kissing my chest all over just as I did hers. She slowly drives me insane as she gently nibbles on my gradually stiffening nipples and caressing her hands all over me.

She gradually moves down my torso with her sensual acts as the bulge in my shorts steadily grows. When she reaches my pants, she unbuttons and looks into my eyes as she pulls my zipper down with her teeth.

She sensually moans as she removes my pants and gazes at the outline of my hardened manhood through my taught underwear. I go crazy as she traces the outline of my hardening tool and rolling her tongue all around my head through my constricted underwear.

My desire heightens exponentially as she removes my underwear and begins slowly licking up my thighs and then delicately taking my throbbing mass into one hand and slowly stroking while gently rubbing her lips and the tip of her tongue over my gradually swelling cock head.

I close my eyes and softly moan while combing my fingers through her hair as her soft, velvety lips slowly glides up and down my stiffening shaft and her fingertips gently massages my sensitive testicles with her fingertips. My moans become deeper and louder as the rhythm of my hips and her mouth become faster while she gently massages my ass cheeks.

I look at her as if to say, "Why did you stop?" as she pauses to say, "I want you, NOW!" while she lies on her back and spreads her long sultry legs. I move in-between them and then she moans as I tease her by just inserting my cock head into her and slowly moving in and out.

Shrieks of passion emit from her lips as I thrust my full length into her in one motion and begin to thrust my throbbing tool into her hard and deep. We lustfully French kiss as our passionate child play becomes more intense with every passing moment.

Suddenly, she pushes me down onto my back while keeping my slowly aching tool inside her and continues to grind her hips all around on mine. As our passionate lovemaking intensifies even more, I massage her breasts while franticly rubbing the top of her fully swollen clit.

Suddenly, as if lightning has struck us from the storm, we both shudder with ecstasy as we both climax together. After returning to "reality", we rest for a few moments as she rests her head on top of my still somewhat heaving chest.

After some time, she contently gazes into my eyes and says, "Thank You" as she lovingly kisses my lips and realizes that it was getting late as the setting sun begins to pierce through the gradually breaking clouds. I return the gesture as we quickly put back on our dampened clothes, gather up our belongings, and exit the jungle gym.

We slowly walk away from the playground as we hold each other's hand and vow to keep our personal lives separated from our professional lives and part with friendly smiles and hugs.

Ever since then, anytime somebody mentions a playground during conversations at work, we just glance at each other and smile as we fondly reminisce about our passionate playground romp.