Passion Finally Takes Hold

Story Info
Jilted daddy & daughter get a little closer.
2.2k words
4.26
93.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 19-year-old girl sat there in her overly fluffed chair curled up in a ball watching television. It was around 5:30 and her father should have been home an hour ago. Knowing a meeting probably ran late, or he had a lot of paperwork to fiddle with before the weekend started, she did not mind his coming home late. She just wished that he would call to tell her so she knew when to start dinner.

Standing up, she walked down the steps from her bedroom and around the house. She wore nothing but a t-shirt that just slightly covered her hips. She wondered many times before whether or not she should actually wear panties around the house. Each time she was reminded of how it'd always be an issue when she saw her father--how she'd get so wet while she played around with him, even though it never went past flirting.

She popped another Hershey chocolate in her mouth; she was upset because both her boyfriend had just broken up with her and with the divorce between her parents. Her world was just a terrible mess, though her father was not doing much better. He had been a wreck since her mom had left him. Her mother was all her father had... and she had taken it all.

Slam! The door shut as her father walked through the door. Walking into the living room, he threw his coat over the chair in the living room and he put his briefcase in the chair. He sat down on the couch stretched and turned the television on to Law and Order.

The girl rushed into the living room and jumped on her father, hugging him tight. "How was your day, Daddy?" Her smiling face always brightened his day, no matter how bad it was.

"It was good sweetie," he said as he patted her on the bum. He was shocked by the absence of panties on his daughter. She moved off him. Smiling, she sat next to him, playing with her fingernails as she cuddled into him, her dirty blonde hair draped on his shoulder as she placed her head on it.

Glancing down, he saw through her shirt, her round plump breasts catching his gaze as she sat there in just a t-shirt. Just like the many other times, it aroused him. She was 19 now--not a child but not a woman, and he knew well enough that her breasts were still growing: he had to buy her new bra's every three months since she was 13, the last time he'd bought them for her she had asked for a 38 C cup. Oh how he wanted to be able to hold them in his hand, to taste them with his lips and tongue. Often, he shut his eyes before going to bed, picturing her curvaceous body, her firm bum, round breasts, and body with soft, irresistible curves. She was short. Her head barely reached his shoulders he'd guess she was around 5'4 maybe 5'5 he himself being a little over 6 foot. Sickened by the thought of how he was thinking about his daughter, he exhaled hard. Clearing his mind, he pulled her close to him, loving the touch of her beside him.

Sighing she looked up at her father curiously, searching his eyes: she knew the look he was giving her. She knew he wanted her, and she wanted him. Lazily she placed her legs over his hips and put her head on his shoulder, her mouth close to his neck, breathing lightly against it. She had done this often, teasing him, seeing how far she could get before he broke.

He resisted the urge to moan as the warmth of her breath and body passed along his. He turned and looked into her lust-filled eyes. He wasn't sure if she was a virgin or not... and at the moment, he honestly didn't really care. At this second, her lips were very close to his and he wanted to taste their sweetness.

Suddenly, she leaned up and kissed him passionately, being unable to stand it any more. She was hungry for him and could tell from how he kissed her back that he was hungry for her too. She moved to straddle his hips, and her hands ran along his body. His hands ran down to the small of her back, and he started pulling off her shirt. Her breasts, visible through her thin shirt, showed her hardening nipples. He took her clothed breast in his mouth, sucking on it tenderly. Hearing her groan from the feeling, he pulled off her shirt with haste.

His eyes glazed over, staring at her young, ripened body, her chest rising and falling. Slowly his fingers trailed down her shoulders. Her skin was not tanned. That didn't bother him: he knew she didn't have time to do what she use to, not with the divorce going on. Lately, she spent most of her time inside now, cleaning and cooking and taking care of him. Her blue eyes were bright with excitement and her teardrop breasts were heavy with their weight. He ran his easily along her breasts, treasuring them, her dark pink nipples hard under his thumb. Those nipples were the perfect size for his mouth, about the size of a quarter. He wanted to taste them, to suckle on them. His hands trailed down to her tummy, even though she had a slight hourglass shape, she still had a tummy it was plump with the lack of exercise; it wasn't large but just a slight rounding. She looked like the women in the ancient pictures painters drew before men were obsessed with sticks. Looking at her, his hardened manhood ached to be free; the pressure from her hips mixed with the warmth that traveled through his pants was more then he could take.

She leaned down and started sucking and nibbling on his neck, gently massaging it with her lips and tongue. Grinding her hips until she could feel his hardness against her softness, she reached for his hand that were still resting on her tender breast she took his hand and ran it down her body to her trimmed pussy. His fingers grazed her just over the outer lips where she was dripping, already wet for his entry.

"You're very wet, aren't you, babygirl." His breath came harder as his arousal pulsed within his pants.

"Yes Daddy, very wet." She said her voice quivering with excitement She wiggled down between his legs, unbuttoning his pants then unzipping and pulling them off. His cock jammed straight up into the air, big and erect. Her mouth watered with the anticipation of taking his cock in her mouth, and she couldn't take it any more: biting her lower lip, she leaned in and took it in her mouth, sucking and licking softly on just the head.

Her lips traveled along his cock. Grazing him, her tongue wiggled around in her mouth against him sending shivers up his body. Sucking gently, her teeth traced down the shaft, taking all 6 inches of him into her mouth, holding him there. One hand gently massaged his balls as she swallowed the head of his cock down her throat. His hands ran along her face amazed at what she was doing to him, it was obvious that she knew exactly what she was doing to him. Lifting up, she let him slide out of her mouth, slowly sucking and swallowing his precum. Looking up at him her eyes glazed with passion and her pouted lips slightly parted. She teased the head of his cock with her tongue again, her hand massaging the base of him. His moans poured to her ears, turning her on even more.

"If you keep sucking on me baby, Daddy's going to cum all in your mouth," he said, his hand caressing her face. "Do you want that baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy." She smiled and took him in her mouth again; sucking and bobbing her head up and down, slowly teasing him with her tongue.

"Oh baby girl, you turn Daddy on so much..." His breathing became harsher as she pulled off him and sat on her heels, proudly grinning up at him. Slowly moving up to him, she straddled his hips and teased him with her dripping pussy gently grinding up against him. "Are you Daddy's wet little girl?" he whispered, his mouth agape. His body was pulsing from the feeling of his daughter's tight wet pussy against his long, hard, throbbing cock.

"You want to be in me, Daddy?" Her question aroused him even more. Just at the thought of being inside her made him want to cum right there. His hands on her bum, he pulled her to him, grinding her against his length. "I'll take that as a yes," she snickered.

She lifted off him, taking his cock in her hand. She guided him inside of her, moaning loudly as he filled her pussy with himself. His body pulsed with passion as he felt himself engulfed inside her tight warmth, her musical sounds from her mouth making him harder than possible. She moved harder on him, her breasts bouncing softly against his chest her dark pink nipples vigorously rubbing against his lightly haired chest.

"Ah, baby girl," his body tightened on and off as his climax came closer and her moans of lust filled his ears.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so close." Her voice heightened to a squeak as a child's does in excitement.

His mind cleared a bit, and he pulled her hips to a stop. Their breathing was hard as he asked her, "Have you thought this through?"

"What do you mean Daddy?" She tried to calm her breathing down slowly, but her chest rose and fell hard as sweat sparkled along her neck and shoulders.

"Do you know what could happen to you if Daddy cums in you?" His question was blunt, but she did not mind; she just wanted to finish.

"Yes Daddy I do," she said hurriedly.

"You're not worried?"

"Why should I be? You'll take care of me wont you?" She wiggled slightly, getting comfortable on his cock as her pussy tightened and loosened slightly while she moved up and down innocently.

"You shouldn't be sweetie... and yes I will take care of you." He kissed her lightly along her neck as she started to move her hips slowly, again moaning softly in his ear. "You want to have Daddy's baby." It was more a command then a question but she answered yes anyway She thrust her hips down hard onto his, feeling his fingers working her clit. Just as she came so close to cumming, he pulled his fingers away.

"Daddy, please! Don't do that to me!" she yelped upsettingly she wanted his fingers back on her.

"Now what fun would that be?"

He grinned leaning forward to her neck sucking and nipping it. He knew the feeling of her cumming on him would send him over the edge excessively quickly. Pushing her off him and lowered his daughter onto the floor, on her back. Pushing her legs apart, he got down between her legs and hovered over top of her his breath tickling her trimly cut pussy. He took one small lick of her teasing her lips with his tongue. Her juices were wonderfully twang in his mouth sending his taste buds soaring. Moaning slightly he started licking her fiercely while two of his fingers worked in and out of her while with his other hand he played with himself rapidly. Her body jolted with bliss and she screamed in ecstasy from her climax as he continued to fuck her tight pussy with his tongue.

He wanted her mouth again, he stopped licking her reluctantly and pulled her to him and whispered "Daddy wants him in your mouth."

"but daddy...I want you to keep eating me." Her words excited him.

"I know baby, and I will." Grinning he startled his daughters lovely face his cock right at the opening of her mouth and leaning down he kissed her stomach down to her pussy and started licking and fingering her again as she took him into her mouth and started sucking.

Moaning he started moving his hips up and down meeting with her lips faster as he started fucking her mouth he started fingering her harder.

"Daddy's going to cum baby," he said urgently. Taking him self out of her mouth he moved so that he was placed outside of her pussy. He took her hard as the sensation rushed over his body.

He tightened, as he could stand no more. He came deep into his daughter's depth with one last thrust. Their bodies drained his laying on top of hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she shut her eyes. She was exhausted from finally making love with her father.

Standing up, he helped his daughter off the floor. She smiled and hugged him gently, feeling and hearing the beat of his heart.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" His voice was calm and sweet. She nodded and they walked up the steps to his room, holding on to one another in his bed knowing they would make love once more.