Passion for Him

Story Info
Their first night together.
1.1k words
3.8
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been waiting for her for years, and tonight, was his night. He finally would have the woman of his dreams. She had dared him to wait until they were married and he had kept that dare. As hard as it may be, he still kept it.

He was nervous. This was their first night together and she was a virgin while he was not. What if she wasn't what he wanted? Her mind raced with ideas of her not being perfect for him. Just two minutes more and he would be walking in the door. She wasn't ready. Her heart raced with passion, fear, and anxiety. Lightly whispering out, "Just do what you know."

He came through the door with nothing on but boxers and when he looked at her, the boxers came off. There was no way he was keeping them on with his wife wearing that sexy lingerie. Thinking to himself, he told himself to slow down, even though she was sexy as hell.

"Come to me baby." He said softly. Not wanting to sound demanding, but yet not wanting to let her get too far away.

Blushing deeply, she went to him. Walking with her head down, she didn't want him to see the insecurity in her eyes. As she got to him, she put a smile on her face and looked at him.

He took her into his arms quickly and kissed her. That soft insecure smile done to him. He couldn't handle the innocence like he should. But the kiss was soft and gentle. Wrapping his arms around her, he backed her up against the wall, while kissing her deeper, turning it into a playful french kiss.

The things he was doing to her with that one kiss, was driving her insane. She didn't know it was going to be like this. The desire that built quickly wasn't expected and she wasn't sure how to come about telling him of that.

He could feel her moving her hips up against his without even knowing it. He knew that the desire was going wild in her and he was going to make her want it even more before he even thought about having full sex with her.

Picking her up into his arms, he carried her to the bed where he took off her lingerie and swept his hands down her body quickly to give her the sense of tingling nerves.

She sighed and moaned at the same time, not sure whether to pull him down to her or just stare at him. Whatever he did to her, she wouldn't care as long as he didn't stop. This was amazing to her and it made her feel free and light.

He could sense her needing more, but he wanted to show her just exactly what he had felt for the years that he couldn't have her. He put a blindfold over her eyes and whispered, "This is going to be torture for you my love."

Unsure and not positively thinking about this, she whimpered. "What do you mean?" As he got on top her and pulled her arms above her head, making her breast bounce out.

Licking her erect nipple, he bite lightly on it. She squirmed and moaned. She got her answer with that bite. He was going to make her pay for those years of waiting. She didn't care. She was in heaven in his arms.

He sucked on her nipples until her legs opened enough for him to slide in between, but he didn't enter her. He was going to give her an orgasm before he took her. Before he claimed his prize.

She sounded like she was begging, but she couldn't help but moan loudly and quietly say, "Oh please. Please. Please. Please."

He laughed as he licked down her body and as he got to her apex, he took her her legs and spread them a little more, putting her thighs on top of his shoulders.

She waited anxiously, not sure what he was going to do. The feel of cool air on her twat, made her move her hips up and as she did, his mouth touched her soft mound. Crying out with pleasure wasn't even enough to explain her loud moan.

He licked unmercifully and prodded her wet hole with his tongue, tasting her salty, yet sweet juice. Pushing his tongue into her hole, made her go crazy. Her moans were coming faster and harder. Her hips were thrusting wildly and he was getting harder by the minute, if that was actually possible.

She moaned his name over and over. She was going insane with what he was doing to her. Just as she was begging him to stop, her body changed and started tightening up. She became a little scared, but wouldn't say so. He held her hand, and thrust his tongue into her one more time. She came, and came hard. She cried out so loudly, if they had had neighbors, they would have thought she was hurt. The waves rushed over her and all she could do was so "Oh." and shake with the intensity of the feelings running over her.

He smiled then kissed her lips, asking her if she was ok. "I.. I think so." That was all that she could muster out. He gently laid on top of her and entered her. She cringed as he pushed his way into her. Screaming when he hit her barrier. "Shh.. Baby it's going to be ok."

She was crying, but didn't want it to stop. He kissed her again and moved softly in her. After a bit she wrapped her legs around his waist, for the pain was gone and the pleasure was taking hold. He sucked on her neck as she moaned and her hold on him tightened.

He pumped in and out of her slowly and softly, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt her. She was his everything and the feel of her hot, small twat around him, was his pleasure. She begged him for more. She didn't seem to care if he hurt her. She just wanted more.

As he pushed harder and harder into her, the wilder her screams became with ecstasy. He knew that she was close once again, but he was already there. His body couldn't hold onto any longer. He came deep inside of her pushing wildly.

She felt his cum deep in her, filling her, making her feel complete. He breathed heavily and told her he was sorry for not making her cum once again. She just kissed him and told him she didn't care, all that mattered was that they were together.