Passion for Paris

Story Info
My first night with my new love.
2.3k words
4.19
47.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Victoria Roberts. I am 21 years old and I live in New York. I am about 5'6" and weigh about 105. I have long, dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. My body is petite but well proportioned, a runner's body, very toned and athletic. My greatest asset is probably my tight little ass or my long, tan legs. This is the story of how I fell in love with Paris Hilton.

I met Paris Hilton completely by chance. Apparently we were both out shopping in the same store and happened to reach for the same dress. She let me have it and I offered to buy her a cup of coffee as thanks. We immediately hit it off. And all of you out there who think Paris is a huge bitch, I'm here to tell you that it's all an act. She is actually kinda shy, quite smart, and really nice. Anyway, we really hit it off and started hanging out a lot after that.

A couple of times at parties and stuff we would get a little drunk and end up making out, but we always played it off as if it were nothing, just goofing around. I never told her just how in love with her I was, but I think on some level she knew all along. One night after we had been out to a movie (one of those romantic comedies) we came back to her high rise apartment. We sat on her couch, sipping diet cokes and talking. She was wearing a short skirt with boots and a halter-top. I was in a pair of lowrise jeans and a tank top that showed off my breasts. Paris remarked how guys were never like they were in the movies. The conversation gradually moved to her last boyfriend, the other Paris.

"Why didn't that work out?" I asked.

A pause. "...He couldn't handle the real me," Paris replied.

"That's crazy!" I exclaimed. What I meant to say next was, "If I were him, there's no way I wouldn't love you." How it came out, however, was, "There's no way I could not be in love with you."

She just looked at me for a second. I tried to conceal it, but there was no way to hide what was in my eyes. And suddenly I saw it in her eyes too: love, passion, and just a hint of lust. She moved closer to me. I started to mumble something, but she stroked my cheek and jaw with one hand and kissed me. This was no drunken, fooling around kiss. There was such heat, such intensity behind it that I melted in its wake. I kissed her back, tentatively at first, but then with passion, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into me before running my fingers through her short blonde hair. She reached her hand behind and grabbed my tight ass and then moved her hand to my left breast. I gasped. I reached down and rubbed her thigh, gradually pushing her skirt up. Suddenly she pulled away. I could see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? What's the matter?"

"I can't do this to you," she said. I told her that I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to me. She laughed, "You say that now."

"It's true," I replied, "I'm in love with you. All of you."

"You haven't seen 'all of me' yet," Paris said, "and I don't want to lose you as a friend..."

"You never could," I interrupted. "Tell me what's wrong."

She said, "I'll show you." She proceeded to lift her halter over head revealing her small, but awesome breasts and her tight, toned tummy.

I inhaled sharply. "You're perfect."

"Wait," she said. She started to slide down her short skirt. She was wearing a black thong. I could see the mound of her pussy and I started to get wet. But something didn't look quite right. She slipped off her panties to reveal some kind of apparatus, similar to a jock strap worn by athletes.

"What?" I began. She then, tears still in her eyes, pulled off the strap to reveal a penis. God, it was beautiful. Here was Paris Hilton, a goddess, with a face of an angel, beautiful breasts, lickable tummy, toned legs that went on forever, and a gorgeous 5-inch cock. Sure it wasn't that big, but my oh my it looked perfect. She kept it shaved and it just looked marvelous standing out there. I gasped.

"See," she said, "I'm hideous."

"Shut up," I said. I stood up, walked over to her and kissed her, hard. My tongue opened up her mouth and worked its way inside, exploring the hot wetness of her mouth. It met her tongue and she followed it into my mouth. I started sucking on her tongue until she pulled away again.

"But..." she began.

"Shut up," I said, "you're perfect."

I kissed her again, and this time she didn't protest. Her hands again found my ass, then worked their way around to the front to undo the button on my jeans. I turned around and let her hand work their way inside my cotton panties to find my sex, dripping wet with anticipation. She was nuzzling my ear and working her fingers inside my hot cunt. I was bucking my hips back into her and I could feel that cock rising and pressing against my ass. I pulled away and leaned forward, pulling down my jeans and giving her a great view of my ass. I slipped off my panties and turned to face her, completely nude.

She inhaled, almost a hiss. "God I want you," she breathed.

I moved back over to her and pushed her down onto the couch and straddled her. I moved my lips close to her ear and began whispering as she moved her hands all over my body. "God I want to fuck you. I want your hard cock Paris. I want to feel you inside me, filling me, making me explode. But first, I want to taste you." I started sliding down her body, pausing to suck each nipple. Licking my way down her hard, tight stomach. I hovered over her cock, covering it with my hot breath. She was writhing with excitement and almost seemed disappointed when I kept moving down and removed both of her boots.

I picked up her left foot and started kissing it, just above the toes. I ran my tongue over the top of all of her toes and then began putting them, one by one, into my mouth and sucking on them. I did the same to her right foot. Paris was moaning. She was enjoying my foot worship as much as I was. My cunt was sopping wet. I started moving up. I kissed her thin ankles, up her calves, the back of her knees. I trailed my tongue all the way up her inner thigh. Paris gave out a little yelp of excitement.

Finally I was poised above her throbbing cock. I engulfed the head with my mouth. Oh! She tasted so good! I couldn't control myself. I was Paris cock hungry. From that moment I knew I would be her slut! I started moving my head up and down her shaft, running my tongue all over her stiff prick. She grabbed the back of my head and thrust herself up into me. I deep throated her cock and she began face fucking me. I didn't care. I couldn't get over the fact that this was Paris Hilton's cock going in and out of my mouth. One of my hands was on the base of her member, stroking it in time with her thrusts. The other hand was gripping and squeezing her balls. I could feel them tense up and I knew she was about to explode. I wanted her hot juices in my mouth so I picked up the intensity. OH GOD! There it came, what seemed like a gallon of sweet, sticky cum. I swallowed as much as I could, but some still ran down my chin. She leaned forward and kissed me. Then she moved down and licked the cum off my chin and kissed me again, our tongues swirling around each other.

"Your turn," she purred. I moved onto the couch, with my head lying on one of the armrests. One of my legs was propped up on the back of the couch and Paris got into position with my other ankle on her shoulder. She lowered her head and I shuddered in anticipation. When her tongue reached my cunt, I almost came right then. She slowly lapped my cunt, running her tongue from the bottom to the top slowly. Then she pried my lips open with her tongue and began exploring my depths. I was bucking and writhing from Paris' worship of my sex. Suddenly she found my clit. She started flicking it with her tongue rapidly before taking the whole thing into her mouth and sucking on it.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in close. "DON'T STOP! OH GOD DON'T EVER STOP!" She made me cum five times in rapid succession like that. When I finally stopped convulsing I let go of her head and she started moving up my body. She teased both my nipples with her tongue and massaged my breasts with both hands. I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting the sweet taste of my own pussy on her tongue. I reached down to her cock, stroking it slowly. She was hard again. I needed to have her inside me. "Come on," I whispered.

I led her into the bedroom, holding both her hands. I could tell her eyes were glued on my ass. "You like my ass, don't you?" I purred once we got into the bedroom. She merely nodded. I stretched out on the bed, giving her a perfect view of my ass. "Would you like to taste it?"

She replied by kneeling on the bed behind me, grabbing my ass with both hands, and plunging her face deep into my crack. She licked the entire length of my crack and then found my tight little asshole. I could feel her hot breath on my anus and I gasped with pleasure. Her tongue swirled around my little pucker and then began forcing its way inside. God she had a long tongue! I could feel her probing my depths, exploring the darkest of my cavities with her tongue. I came again from her anal tonguing.

She pulled her tongue out of my asshole and I swirled around and kissed her, tasting my darkness on her tongue. It was delicious.

"Now," I said, "I want you to fuck me. But I don't just want you to fuck me. I want you to give it to me. I want you to pound my little pussy into submission. She was drowning in lust and I didn't have to tell her twice. I lay down on my back and she knelt at my opening. I felt her prick press against my pussy and I couldn't take it. "Fuck me! Yes, fuck me now Paris!" She entered me quickly but gently. "No no no!" I cried, "FUCK ME!"

She took her cue and began thrusting in and out of my tight little box. I was reveling in all of the sensations: seeing Paris Hilton over me, in charge of me, fucking me with her cock; hearing her quick breaths with every thrust, hearing her moaning out my name, hearing me moan and scream out hers; the raunchy smell of our sex; the mingled taste of her and me still on my lips; and most importantly the feeling. God, I had been with my share of both men and women in the past, but fucking Paris was the most exhilarating experience I had ever had. I could feel her love, her passion with every movement she made. She was deep inside me, exploring me as a lover. I looked into her eyes and saw that she felt the same things I felt. Then I felt my first orgasm building inside me and I gave over to my lust.

I started shaking uncontrollably and moaning and screaming, "OH GOD PARIS YES OH GOD FUCK ME HARDER HARDER HARDER!" She responded perfectly, slamming my pussy with her perfect cock. I wrapped my legs around her back, locking my feet behind her, pulling her into me more. I came almost violently. I could feel myself squeezing around her cock. She pulled out when I had finished coming and we quickly changed positions. She lay down on the bed and I placed myself over her. I lowered myself down until the head of her cock and penetrated my pussy and then slammed myself down. She moaned in ecstasy.

She was screaming, "Victoria, Victoria, oh my GOD!" over and over again. I placed my feet on either side of her and rode up to the top of her cock and slammed myself down again. Again and again. I rode Paris' cock so hard. My tits were bouncing up and down. Her hands were all over my body: now my ass, now my legs, now my tits, now my sides. Faster and faster I rode, the intensity building, both of us moaning and screaming and grunting in ecstasy. I felt her tense up and I knew we were going to cum together. She arched her back and thrust up into me one last glorious time as I shoved myself down on her cock. We both screamed so loud that I swear the foundations of the skyrise shook with our satisfaction. I collapsed on top of her, kissing and cuddling.

We spent that whole night together, fucking and sucking and kissing and cuddling. We knew that we never wanted to part. I love her and she loves me and we will always be together.

The End.