Passion Fruits

Story Info
He satiates his craving for something sweet & wet.
1.5k words
3.68
48.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyn
Wyn
11 Followers

Dade walked through the supermarket anxiously; an excited fluttering swelled in his stomach until he felt it might burst. If only these people knew what he planned to do later, in the privacy of his apartment... He didn't want to dwell on that thought very long. He was already so stiff that his pants were tented. Best just to keep walking, get what he needs and leave. Stepping up to the display, his eyes rose and fell over the round curves, the soft vision left his hands shaking. Reaching out, he tested the first one to catch his eye. Firm, but it gave a little. Perfect. He smelled the rind; sweet and lingering.

He tested a few more, squeezing and weighing, smelling. Choosing the ripest four, he put them in a baggy and pushed his cart to the check out line. The girl checking him out looked up at him and winked. Dade shifted uncomfortably, wiping his damp palms on the thighs of his jeans. "Tamara," as the tag on her blue vest read, smiled coquettishly at him and said with just a hint of breathiness in her voice, "Four honeydew melons. Will that be all... sir?" Dade gave her a short, quick nod and shifted his eyes to the register, wanting to pay and leave.

Tamara leaned over the counter, showing her copious bosom. Dade wondered how they let her into a 'family values' establishment with all that hanging out. Licking her lips in a disgustingly forward manner, she grinned and looked up, "That'll be $5.73." Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out a crisp ten dollar bill, then thought better of it. He'd rather not wait around for her to give him change. He got a five and a one out and, handing it to her, he mumbled, "Keep the change.." Grabbing his bag, he walked briskly away, not wanting to give her a chance to notice his stiffness or to flirt with him any longer. He only had one thought on his mind. To get home and.. yes.. Home.

Stepping in the door, he closed and locked it. He set his keys on the countertop in the kitchen and freed his prize from the plastic restraints. His eyes glazed slightly, the excitement was unbearable. It'd been weeks since he'd worked up the courage to do it again, to satisfy his urges. They seemed almost insatiable, at times. He'd go through maybe twelve honeydew melons and cantaloupes combined in a week. Well, the textures were so different. It was hard to choose between them, so he'd often have both. Depending on mood and hunger, he'd have three, maybe four in a day alone. Almost always two after the stresses of work, he thought. Very relaxing and very embarrassing. How lucky he was to own his own little apartment.

He wasn't so lucky a year ago. His roommate had caught him in the act and he'd gone off it for a few weeks, out of pure humiliation. Oh, sure, he'd thought about it; the thrill of -maybe- getting caught was almost enough to make him go out and buy an orange or two. His favorite, by far, were the ones that were big enough to envelope him. But, needless to say, he had much more freedom, now. He just lost his nerve sometimes. He had to be talked into it. More times than not, his lusts talked him into it. He'd often been asked if he was a chef, buying so much fruit. He never answered, of course. Just blushed, grabbed his bags and left. He'd become smarter about his buying; he switched off on stores.

Nevermind that, now, Dade thought to himself. It's time to prepare. His hands trembling with anticipation, he took the first melon and took it to the sink. He washed it almost lovingly, in a reverential manner. He took his well-used cut-out guide, placed it on the best point of entry spot and taped it down. The knife sliced into the rind easily and with a soft swishing sound. It gave so nicely to the sharp metal, it was all Dade could do to keep his hand steady. But, he was well-practiced at this, now. He pulled the circular core out of the hole he'd just carved and threw it away. He also took the time to carve away the small edges of rind's outsides away from the hole itself, to protect from chafing. Now, he had a nice, smooth, rounded hole... Grabbing the tiny spoon he used for this part of preparation, he inserted it into the hole and began scraping the inside of the rind, freeing the flesh of the fruit to rest at the bottom.

Circling and scraping at the melon until he'd freed as much meat as possible, he begam mashing the meat; making it a nice, wet and soft mush inside. He pulled the spoon out and pressed it to the flesh of his wrist. It was slightly cold. Nodding, he turned on the tap and let it run until it was slightly warm to his wrist's skin. He held the melon under the flow of the water for a small time, only enough to make it mushier and warmer. He tested the temperature again. It was warm enough to stand, but he preferred it a little warmer. So, he placed it in the microwave for ten seconds on medium. This usually warmed the mush through the rind to a nice temperature. It also warmed the rind, which was a nice feeling. He took it out of the microwave and tested it. Perfect. Sometimes, when he wanted a more realistic feeling, he'd add a bit of mushed banana and mix it in with the mush to make for a thicker texture.

But, today, he wanted it just as it came. Soft, wet and warm. His breath became shaky and shallow. He was almost too excited to go through with it. What if it wasn't as satisfying as it had been in the past? He couldn't think about that now. He'd gone too far to stop now. He walked into the living room and set the melon on a pillow on the couch. He undressed quickly. Luckily, he'd turned up the heat before leaving the apartment and it was warm inside. Totally naked, he sat down in his favorite chair; a plush, black velvet recliner. Leaning back into it, he reached over and got the melon. His legs were quivering, now. His cock freed, it throbbed and was a dark pink. The head was glistening softly. He looked down at it and nodded, "I know, I know. I'm working up to it."

Holding the melon in his hands, he closed his eyes.. He'd been through the motions so often now, he didn't even need to look, but the sensation was always enough to make him open them again. And, he did. Gasping sharply as he pulled the melon down over his hardness, it took him with some resistance, as he made the hole a little smaller on purpose. The tight fit always made him cry out in pleasure. The juices from the fruit was lubrication enough, even though he occasionally used a bit of KY on the point of entry for fun. His hips jerked up in slow motion, the warm mush closed around him and he groaned. His eyes rolled back in his head as he sighed in relief. Gradually, he began pumping the roundness on his cock. His body tensed and relaxed with the motions. He could feel his cock head barely brushing the opposite side of the melon and he was glad for such large fruit.

Groaning, his arms and hips began the dance of lust, bouncing and pulling.. His cock continued to slide in and out.. in and out. The mush gave easily and swished around his pumping thickness to envelope it and fell away as he pulled out. His moans became more and more fevered, sweat beading on his forehead and chest as he whimpered and panted. Pumping the melon faster and faster, he felt his balls pulling up tighter to his body and he knew it was almost time. He stood up quickly and saw the melon hang easily from his hard cock for just a second before fucking it furiously, the sloshing and sucking sounds bringing him even closer to orgasm. He grunted loudly, panting as he felt his body tense up with orgasm. He inhaled deeply and held his breath, his eyes squeezed shut.

He cried out loudly and the skin of his cock bunched close to his pubic area as he gripped the melon close to him, feeling the hot semen spurt out in small gushes: gush.. groan.. gush.. moan.. GUSH. He continued to fuck it slowly until he became too soft to force his cock into the hole, moaning and letting his head fall back. He inhaled deeply and exhaled, feeling completely exhausted. He looked down at his crotch and saw the juices running down his legs and glistening in his pubic hair. He smiled softly to himself, "How could I ever doubt that it wouldn't be as good?" Shaking his head, he disposed of the used melon in a plastic bag and stepped into the shower to clean himself. "Time for a little TV and then, it's off to bed. Daily grind tomorrow.. and there are three more beauties waiting for me," he chuckled to himself and closed the shower door.

Wyn
Wyn
11 Followers