Passion in Silk

Story Info
Patrick writes a story for his friend Sara.
6.7k words
4.75
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celestial Reviews Rating: 7, 5, 3

for E.

The knock comes suddenly and I start from the couch. I wasn't expecting you this early and I rush to the door. I brush my hair back and fix my ruffled shirt. I look awful after that impromptu nap.

"Just hug her, just hug her," I tell myself.

You knock again and I realize I have my hand on the knob, but haven't turned it yet. I unlock the door and finally turn the knob. The door opens quickly in front of you. I expect you to be looking me up and down, checking me out because you could never get me to send you a picture, but your eyes are locked solidly with mine. I find that I am not looking you over either, though I know how shapely and beautiful your body is and how much I had been wanting to look you over in person. Our eyes remain locked and you walk into my hug, which I have suddenly offered. Warmth flows over me as your arms wrap around me. We are smiling, perhaps being a little silly, but it doesn't matter. We manage to move into the apartment and I close the door. You giggle and a huge smile bursts on your face.

"I was standing out there telling myself that I'd only hug you."

"Same here". I laugh and smile at you.

Our eyes are still locked. I feel your small frame in my grip, feeling how delicate you are. You begin to realize how big I am, your arms barely fitting around me, but I can sense that it doesn't matter to you what I look like, you have already seen my soul. I reach my hand up and rest it against your cheek, cupping it, then brushing my fingers back through your hair. You close your eyes in pleasure and you take a deep breath through open lips, soft and full, red and moist. I want to lower my head, I need to...

"I shouldn't kiss you, you know". I whisper.

You let out your breath. "Why not?" you ask, then push your mouth suddenly against mine. I feel electricity shoot through my soul and warmth through my body. I flush with excitement and my grip on you tightens. My arm drops to your waist, my hand drooping gently onto your bottom. My other hand grips the back of your neck and rubs there firmly. I feel the tip of your tongue lightly slip between my lips and I taste the sweetness of it. Your arms squeeze me, pulling me hard against your chest. I can feel your breasts rising against me as you breathe deeply, in and out, faster. I know by now that you must feel my arousal against the front of your jeans and I blush, wondering if you are thinking it exciting or silly. As we finally break the kiss, I shower you with angel kisses all around your cheeks and neck.

"Oh, Sara". I moan, softly, caressing your back wildly up and down. Then I stop and rest my hands on your shoulders. You look up into my eyes again and smile once more, blushing.

"I thought we weren't going to do this". I joke, grinning.

"No, I think we said we were going to kiss, but then nothing else..."

"But?" I say, noticing your pause.

"...Nothing. Where can I put my bag?"

I take your change of direction as a reminder of our agreement and grab your bag. I am thankful for an opportunity to force myself to cool down. I lead you to my bedroom and put your stuff on the floor. You break out some things for the bathroom. I show you the facilities, then you excuse yourself to get ready for bed, though it isn't that late. You've been driving for a very long time.

As you are preparing for bed, I slip into the bedroom to put on my sweats and grab a blanket for the couch, where I will be sleeping. I stop and look at the bed that I normally sleep in and think about you laying in it. I sit at the edge in my night shirt, holding my sweatpants, and imagine you wrapped in the silk sheets after a night's sleep. You are nude, one leg on top of the covers and the lower one covered up to your knee. You are laying on your tummy and the blanket also arcs across the middle of your bare back. I can see half your behind and the side of your breast. You're clutching a pillow away from you with your right arm, your left is buried beneath the pillow your head is on. My breath stirs as I look at your body in detail, seeing the firm muscle and curve of your bottom and the slight glimpse of the patch of dark forest between your supple legs and muscular hips. The skin of your back is tight and I can see your spine as it disappears under the sheet, then appears again above it, and your right breast hangs full and round from your chest, pressing lightly into the mattress. I imagine your breathing being light and regular, but I am wondering if you are aware I am there watching you. I wonder why you are nude and fantasize that maybe you were a little worked up about me being there and had your own little fantasy. I would have loved to see your fingers moving gently amid your forest, to hear your light breaths calling my name in whispers. Oh, Sarabeth...

You start to open the bathroom door and it startles me. I rush to pull on my sweats. When you emerge you are wearing a full bathrobe, so I have no idea what you have on underneath. I pull down the covers for you and fluff your pillows. I meet you at the door and you give me a light good-night kiss on the lips, then close the door. My heart sinks, but I still have my own fantasies to carry me through the night.

I fix a glass of juice, turn Enya up on the stereo, and sit down to read my current book. I try not to think of you laying in my bed in the next room, but my fantasy comes back into my mind again and again. I find myself rubbing my sweatpants vigorously at times, but I continue to read the book. About an hour later I hear you open the door. You walk into the room and stand behind me on the couch. I turn and look at you, smiling.

"Can I get something to drink?" you ask.

"Treat it like it's your own home, sweetheart," I answer, and you trudge to the fridge. Juice seems to be to your liking too, so you pour some and then join me on the couch.

"Can't sleep?" I ask you.

"Something like that," is your reply. I can only hope it is more than that.

We sit in silence for a while, but then I put the book down and try to break it.

"So...what do you think?"

You take a sip. "Your not like I pictured, but your pretty close. You certainly kiss better than I had imagined, though."

I blush profusely. "Well, so do you. It was certainly a charge for me!"

You giggle and move a little closer to me. I slip my arm around your back quickly and naturally and you do not object. I find you resting against me and even leaning into me a little bit. Finally I take the big chance and just pull you up so you are laying right into my arms as I lay back against the end of the couch. Your face lays against my chest and your breasts press against my stomach. Your arms wrap around me and I lay mine along your back, my hand resting on your hip. My other hand caresses your arm. We are warm to each other and the room is quiet. It seems so natural. I lean forward and kiss the top of your head softly. You slide your hand up and down my side. We lay like that for a long time. "Lothlorien" plays on the CD.

As I nuzzle your hair, I slip my hand from your arm and slide it over your face. You kiss the palm and brush your lips over it, then I cup your cheek and tilt your head up. You move up a little against me, shifting your breasts to my chest, and slip your right hand under the back of my head. We look into each other's eyes for a little while and I sense a debate going on inside your head, then I barely perceive your head tilting toward me and I lick my lips, preparing for yours. My whole body shudders as we share our first true kiss of passion. Your young mouth is so hot with your desire that I can feel it fuel my own. I squeeze the back of your neck tightly and pull it hard, mashing our mouths together. The tip of your tongue pushes through your lips and mine part eagerly. As they clash I can taste the sweetness of your mouth and so much of the warmth of your soul. I want you closer to me and I can tell that is what you want by the way your body begins to move against mine. I feel you move yourself completely on top of me, your legs parting and falling to either side of my hips. Just naturally a gentle motion begins to form between us, your hips swaying slightly from side to side, then back and forth, and my hips lifting you slowly and gently up and down.

My hands slide up and down your back, pulling on your bathrobe. Our kissing breaks from moment to moment and we utter soft passions to each other. Then my hands reach your hips and I pull up your robe past your behind and slide them down. They are greeted by the soft silk of your underwear, clinging tightly to your bottom. The muscles of your backside are firm and your cheeks fill my hands wonderfully. I squeeze them and rub them together in my grip. I lightly stroke the tips of my fingers along the valley of your ass, causing you to shiver with excitement and tighten your buttocks. I pull your hips tightly to me, hoping you can feel my arousal through my sweats against the mound in your panties. As I gyrate against you the kiss breaks and you look at me. Your breathing is heavier and your hips no longer need my help to thrust forward.

"Oh Patrick, oh God," you say and your eyes close as you press another kiss into my lips. I slide my hands up your back under your robe to your shoulder blades. By now the robe has pulled open in the front and I feel a change. Your breasts have slipped out from behind the thick cloth and I feel them pressing directly against my sweatshirt. Instinctively my right hand slips from your back, around your side, and slowly between our chests. As soon as you feel what I'm doing you lift yourself up a little and your bare left breast falls into my hand. The suddenness of it sends a chill through my palm and wrist, as the smooth, tender skin of your bosom touches my warm, moist hand. Gently I squeeze your plump globe, kneading it with my fingers and caressing the erect nipple with the tip of my ring finger. I am so lost in the moment of this first sexual touching that some time goes by before I realize our kissing has stopped and that your eyes are closed in pleasure. Your mouth is open, mouthing something I cannot hear. I clutch your breast more firmly and your expression changes with a soft in-rush of breath. Then your words are heard.

"Oh yes...yes, that feels so nice."

Your nipple is rough against my fingertip. I scrape it lovingly with my nail and you gasp sharply, lowering your head and then throwing it back in passion. I grab your neck and pull your throat to my lips. You press the side of your head to mine as my lips brush your neck, then my teeth sink lightly into your soft flesh and I bite you with tenderness. You moan loudly into my ear and tug at the earlobe with your teeth. Our cheeks caress and our lips meet again. The kisses last only moments, because I slide my hand from your breast to your shoulder and push against you. Your hands move from my head and face to my shoulders as you push yourself slowly up. I bring my left hand around the outside of your robe and place it against your shoulder, then pull the one under your robe outside as well. Upward you move, your robe opening enough to show your cleavage and the sides of your breasts, then it spreads open again at your hips where you straddle me. I can see your navel and the elastic and front of your white silk underwear. Your new position presses the hidden part of your loins directly against my firm sex, instead of only brushing it as it had been before. My hardness lays back against my stomach and your hidden mound lays right over it, pressing into my sweats.

I caress your neck with my fingers, then draw them down along the edge of your robe collars. Slowly I part the flaps of your covering. You look down into the valley between your breasts and then at my face as I expose the full beauty of your chest. The cloth pulls apart and you blush while I look upon your breasts for the very first time. I take a breath and quietly utter the words "God, you're so beautiful". You blush further and look downward to your chest, wondering how I could find them so lovely. Soft, round fruit with tight, silky smooth and perfect skin, and hard brown nipples: hard with the excitement of a young woman's first dangerous liaison.

I pull your robe over your shoulders and down your back. Your arms slip out of the sleeves and the vision is nearer completion. I caress your shoulders and arms, then your cheek, then your neck, then down slowly between your bosoms. I lay my right hand over your heart and my thumb draws circles against the flesh of your right breast, occasionally brushing against the taught nipple. I feel your heart thumping away in your chest and I bring my other hand to your sternum. I watch as your hands reach up to clasp mine from behind and spread them apart to place them ceremoniously over your breasts. I clasp your chest tightly and you gasp deeply, arching your back and pushing your breasts far out from your chest. Your hips begin to move hard against me, grinding your sex into mine. I feel a rush of heat flood your loins and you cry out, slamming yourself against me twice, suddenly, then stopping all motion and remaining arched for a moment. Slowly your hands find my arms and follow them down to my shoulders, then down my sides to my hips. As you lean easily forward, your hands pull up on my sweatshirt. This time I arch to help you and you remove my shirt. But then you continue your downward motion, slipping your hands under my shoulder blades, and laying your soft chest against mine. Your face rests in the crook of my neck, where you kiss me lightly, then relax. I reach down for your robe and pull it up over us, then stroke the back of your neck with one hand and lay my other arm at your waist, my hand draped lightly over the top of your buttock. The apartment is silent except for the depth of your breathing and the pounding of your heart.

Much time seems to pass before you stir. You probably sleep for ten or twenty minutes after your abrupt orgasm, then suddenly you whisper softly into my ear.

"Oh Patrick...Patrick."

"Sarabeth, my sweet Sara". I respond. "You...you make me want you so much. I know this shouldn't be happening, but I've wanted it for so long ...wanted it so much."

You draw your lips around to kiss me, brushing dryly over my cheek only to be moistened by our kiss. My right hand moves softly over the top of your behind, then under the elastic, where I can feel the smoothness of your firm flesh. I move my hand gently back and forth. With an abrupt slowness you sit up, drawing the robe around your nude chest, there is a resolute look on your face. You slip your left leg to the floor and stand up as you swing your other leg over me. I look at you for some clue as to your intentions, but all you do is extend a hand to me. I take it without thinking and get off the couch. You lead me silently into the bedroom and close the door behind me.

The room is dark, save for a soft pink night light that you must have brought with you. Its light casts shadows that play over the walls. We stand at the edge of the bed. I see the silhouette of your face tilt up and your lips purse. I lower mine to join with them, savoring the joy of your sweet kiss once more. You drop the robe from your shoulders and move into my embrace. Our bare chests touch and mingle, your hand grasping my neck and my arm dropping again to your waist. The world no longer seems important as we stand there in the crimson light, making no sound save the gently moist sounds of our kiss.

The sound of the kiss breaking seems to echo throughout the room - or perhaps just in my mind - and you stand back from me. The light is behind you, creating a silhouette of your shapely form. Your hands move to your thighs, gliding down over the smooth skin of your hips and under the elastic of your silken panties. I observe with growing desire as you pull them down over your hips and past your thighs. In the mirrored door behind you I can see the reflection of your bare bottom: so perfect, so beautiful, like a touched-up model from a magazine. The crotch of your underwear is caught for a brief moment between your thighs, drawing my attention to that spot, but I can see nothing until you spread your legs. They fall to floor silently and you step out of them. Your stance is spread and now I can see the gentle wisps of pubic hair as the light shines between your legs, through your genital area. I can discern the soft bulge of your mound and the small separation of your labia. The light refracts here and there through small droplets of moisture from your sex and the scent of your passion is just beginning to affect my senses. I see your bottom sway in the mirror as you walk towards me and embrace me once more. We kiss for only a moment, then you slip one knee onto the bed and drag your hand along my arm, taking my hand and holding it for a second, then letting it go as you pull up the covers and slide your nakedness from my sight.

I stand there beside the bed, struck dumb by the night. The feelings I have experienced, the senses you have filled, all that I have witnessed - it's like a dream to me. So long I have dreamed of you, wondered so much at the love you could have for someone you have never known. It was always a platonic love, until tonight. Now you are suddenly giving yourself to me, body and soul, and I don't understand. I realize that the resolute look on your face meant that you had decided you wanted me. But to sense the pleasure you derived from leading me into the room and stripping the last barrier between our bodies from your hips, that frightens me. Is this what you REALLY want? I look into your eyes. You lay there, under the silk sheets, on your side. The covers where I should lay are drawn down. I can see part of your breast as you stroke the bed.

"Patrick..." you say, softly, and I can see in your eyes that this is what you want.

I turn away from you and slip my sweats over my bottom, then I sit down on the mattress to pull them off my feet. I lift up the covers and slip beneath them, giving you only a quick glimpse of my nakedness. I turn to you and your arms embrace me. We lay there facing each other as we kiss. Our legs mingle until they are warmly entwined. I can feel the heat of your sex as it presses against the top of my leg. You feel very moist and slippery, your labia brushing against me. Your eyes close as I move my leg back and forth gently. Sharp, soft gasps come irregularly from your mouth as I stimulate you and your arms tighten firmly around my back.

"Oh...oh, Patrick. Oh."

You lay on your back, your arms slipping from around me. Your left lays just beneath your breasts, the other at your waist, your hand just under the covers at the top of your mound. I watch you for a moment, until your gaze turns to me. You draw my attention to your breasts with your eyes and I understand. I put one arm under your neck and with the other hand I reach up to cup your right bosom. I massage your flesh, cupping it and kneading it. I raise it to my mouth and flick my tongue over the stiffened nipple. You gasp lightly and I do it again. Then I open my lips and stroke all around your areola with my moist member. You moan now. I open my mouth wider and take as much of your breast into it as I can, sucking hard. You cry out in pleasure. I tug at your nipple with my teeth, scraping them over your roughly hardened flesh. You feel a twinge in your loins and you scream. My right hand moves to your other breast, which I begin to squeeze hard.

Your fingers move into your downy fur and find the little bud of your clitoris. The action has made you intensely wet and hot down there and you begin to caress it furtively. I hear your breath quicken and deepen as you bring yourself closer to the brink. I suckle like a baby now, feasting on your succulent fruit. My right hand moves down from your bosom, over your stomach, and toward the center of your passion. I touch the back of your hand and slip my fingers over it and mingle them with yours. I feel the wetness from your sex all over your hand now and I can even feel the light brushes of your pubic hair against my pinkie and index finger. You are rubbing faster and faster now, your hips are lifting upwards and your heart is beating like a marathon runner's. I help you move your entire hand back and forth over your sex, creating more and more sexual friction. I push some of your fingers into your vagina, then some of mine as well. You are so wet that they slip in and out easily, though you are tight enough that only two fit in without discomfort. Your hips finally explode with searing pleasure, which spread throughout your hips, thighs, buttocks, mound, breasts, and head. You buck upwards three or four more times after I pull my hand away before your bottom collapses to the sheets. Again there is silence, save your beating heart and forced panting. Your hand remains between your legs, atop your mound of Venus, and I lay mine upon it. My mouth has slid from your breast and now lays between them. Your other hand strokes the back of my head.

12