Passion in Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Some while later I awaken to your soft touch between my legs. I realize in a moment that I am fully aroused and that you have pulled the sheets down to explore me. In the pinkish light I can see your fingertips gently dancing over my firm shaft, then down over my soft scrotum, lightly lifting each of my testicles. After that you caress the space between my balls and my anus, causing my penis to pulse and swell. I moan softly, much to your pleasure.

You draw the covers down all the way and slip yourself between my legs. I draw my knees up as you lay your chest over my loins. I feel your breasts brush the insides of my thighs and your lips against my tummy. You kiss upwards to my chest, my penis slipping between your breasts and rubbing lightly against them. Then your kisses move down towards my sex. You reach the top of my pubic hair, then let the shaft of my erection brush against your face. You kiss all around the base of my organ, then a little bit over the base. Slowly, then, you move up the shaft. The smell of my arousal has already gotten you heated and you prepare for the moment. You kiss me all the way up the shaft and then down again, then up over the tip and off, above it. Suddenly, without any warning to my senses, you plunge your open, wet mouth over the tip of my penis. The whole end of it is enveloped in a sheath of silky warmth and wetness. You suck in and then, when your mouth is tightly over me, you begin to move it gently up and down. I can't describe the sensations shooting through my body at that moment. My erection, which I have so long dreamed to enter into your body, is being caressed by your hot, passionate mouth. You continue to slide up and down on the top of my shaft, while your fingers close around the base -- your thumb pressed firmly against my urethra -- and begin to stroke up and down. Damn I taught you well...

I put both my hands on your head and gently assist your actions. Meanwhile, your other hand begins to stroke my testicles and space behind them. This causes me to raise my hips sharply, thrusting my penis deeper into your mouth. I feel your finger drop further back until it is caressing me between my buttocks. The tip of it, with your sharp nail, draws circles around the rim of my anus. I try not to jerk to hard, but then you pry open my soft, wet hole and push it into me. I gasp loudly and thrust once again into your mouth. You never stop the rhythmic motion of your mouth and hand.

As I feel your finger probing inside me about an inch or so, I also feel a pressure building up inside my loins. The warmth of your sucking and the tightness of your fingers sliding up and down my shaft are pushing me close and closer to the edge. I think you feel the slight pulsing inside my bottom, because you wriggle your finger around more and your sucking and stroking motions become faster and faster. Then the pleasure is unmistakable. I begin to thrust without control and you can feel the forced throbbing inside my rectum and your mouth. The head of my penis swells and you let it slip from your mouth. Now it pulses in your hand and the liquid in my body speeds past your finger inside me, through the shaft of my erection, and out the tip. Your eyes widen as you witness a man's orgasm for the very first time. Stream after stream of white fluid spurts from my member and across my stomach. Some of it even reaches my upper chest and shoulder. Six or seven times you see the explosions as you continue to stroke me up and down, though my erection begins to weaken. Soon you are beating an organ a quarter of its original size, then you finally let it rest. You slip your finger from my anus and kiss me all around my genitals. Your tongue bathes my penis, taking it all the way in for a few moments. You can taste a little of the saltiness of my semen on it before it slips from your deep suckling. Then you kiss it gently once more and climb up beside me.

Your head lays on the pillow beside mine and I turn to kiss you. I touch your face and draw you nearer. The kiss becomes more heated and I slip my arms around you. I pull your body against mine. You feel the heat of me spread to you wherever our skin touches. Then you feel the spreading coolness of my semen as it rubs into your chest and stomach. Our bodies writhe on the bed, spreading our sweat to the silk sheets. For a moment you come atop me and straddle me. You sit up and I see that your chest glistens with sweat and semen. I reach up and cup your breasts, rubbing and squeezing them. You arch your back the way you did before and I knead them roughly. You shift your hips in response and suddenly you feel the tip of my newly-growing penis slip against your labia. You gasp, then shudder, as it begins to grow a little ways into you. I feel it too and reach around behind to grasp your bottom and pull you down onto it. But as I do you slip forward, allowing it to slip out of your sex.

"No, not yet". you whisper as you continue to move forward. "I want you to do something else, first."

You climb up farther and further on me, straddling all the way. Finally you raise your hips and hold yourself above my face. I put my hands on your smooth buttocks.

"I want you to do what I always loved to hear you talk about". and you gently lower your sex over my mouth.

I watch it descend in the light from the outlet on the wall. You pubic hairs are all matted with lubricant and your labia are parted widely. I can see only a little ways up into your sex, but I try to imagine that I can see all the way up into your body: your wet, pink walls leading up to the tiny mouth of your cervix, beyond which lays the center of your womanhood, your womb. Behind your vagina is the tight little slit of your anus glistening, too, from the fluids of your passion that have dripped down onto it. Finally your sex covers my mouth completely and already your moans begin. My hands massage your bottom around and around, while my tongue emerges to explore your sex. You grasp the headboard and, with the help of my hands, you take some of the weight off my face. I slide my tongue up and down your wet slit, from your firm clitoris to your puckered anus I lick you. Once in a while I clamp my mouth over your clitoris and suck on it, eliciting sharp gasps from you. Then I plunge my tongue as deep as I can into your birth canal, while I probe your anus with my finger. The wetness makes it easy for my digit to slip into you, sending a shudder throughout your body and causing you to tighten your bottom around it. I work it in about two tantalizing inches before I start to slide it back and forth inside you. Your whole body begins to shake.

"Patrick, Patrick. Yes, oh yes. Oh Patrick I want you to make love to me so much. Please, please...".

I pull my finger slowly from you and brush my lips against your sex, finally planting angel kisses all over your pubic hair before you slip off of me.

As you lay on your back, I make sure the covers are pulled up over us. My heart is pounding like a jackhammer and I am shaking in anticipation of what is to come. You adjust your head on the pillow, then turn to face me as I settle my head. I reach up and touch your cheek, then our arms slip around each other. For along time we kiss and just press our bodies together as we stroke each other's backs. I cup your left buttock and massage it, then you do the same to me. Our chests are pressed firmly together, your nipples are hard against my skin, and our legs intertwine once more. Our bodies move together with an unspoken rhythm of gentle gyrations. We French kiss deeply for a long time, then I gently reach over your hip and put my hand on the front of your thigh, pushing you ever so gently onto your back. Your grip urges me to come with you and, in one smooth, dance-like motion, you are beneath me.

I feel your legs separate and myself slip between them, sliding into just the right position. My penis presses against your pubic bone, the tip of it just below your navel. My scrotum rests against your body, nestled warmly into the cup of your sex. I lay my chest against your breasts, pressing them flat and lightly crushing them. My elbows rest on the bed to support my weight and I hold myself there for a moment. You can feel the beating of my heart from my chest and you can also feel it as the tip of my penis pulses against your tummy. I count the beats over that long moment. Our eyes meet and lock, then the moving begins.

Your arms move over my back and up to my head, pulling me down for a kiss. Our mouths touch, then our tongues. Your arms move up and down my back now and your hips begin to sway to that natural rhythm we had found earlier. I sway back and forth with you and my hips start their descent. I break kisses to explore your neck and throat, then your ears, where I can whisper to you.

"Sara, soon...so soon."

"So close, Patrick, inches. Moments. I feel it slipping down..."

The tip of my erection slides down over your dark forest, then brushes your clitoris. Suddenly it finds lubricant and glides down into place, at the entrance of your sex. You gasp with a tingling pleasure.

"Patrick..."

Your hips begin rolling like waves, causing the tip to enter you for a mere half-inch, then out again.

"Patrick...so hard. So warm...I'm so wet for you". Your heart beats through me.

I know you are scared somewhere inside. You've never done this before: never let a man enter you. But your eyes don't show it. All I can see is the passion you feel for me. The desire.

"And I'm so hard for you, my beautiful Sara."

My hips begin to push a little further every time your hips roll your sex against me. After moments of this gentleness, I suddenly slip a little further inside you, and I can feel that it is tight. You gasp and I pull back. We try again several times, just rolling together and pushing a little further each time. I go a little deeper with each thrust and it seems to hurt you less and less.

"Patrick, Patrick. So hard...you're so hard for me."

I don't know how much time has gone by, but we are merging more and more. The warmth and silkiness of your sex, combined with the tightness of your virginity make the sensations so incredibly wonderful for me. I want this to last forever. I want to be buried to my full depth within you and shake the bed with our passion.

"Sara, oh, sweet Sara. You're so beautiful. You're so warm around me, I feel your love. I feel your love."

Your hips raise higher and I slip a good way in you. You scream.

"Oh, Patrick! Oh yes, you can feel it. You know that I love you, Patrick. Please, make love to me. Don't hold back now, please. You're part of me, now."

Your eyes beg me to show you my love. Your hand clasps the back of my neck and the other my shoulder. You pull me to your chest and my head to the pillow. Your hips lift up and I push in hard. Your scream and shudder tells me it hurts you, but I push on. Your passion is turning the fear and pain to joy and pleasure. My erection presses against you inside, its full length within your body now. I don't wait and begin to thrust myself back and forth inside of your vagina. The pain melts away into the pleasure of the friction between our sexes. You hear me grunting in your ear as I pound into you, your deep passage clasping me tightly with its silky wetness. You can feel my testicles slapping against your bottom, sometimes right against your anus. Stroke after stroke of our thrusting forces the tip of my penis against your cervix. The butting inside you causes waves of pleasure to surge through your hips. The waves rebound off the shore and reflect back into your depths, where they are amplified into newer, more powerful waves until, finally, they burst forth in the form of an explosive orgasm. I feel the walls of your vagina grab my erection and squeeze it, as your buttocks tighten and your loins thrust upwards into the air, lifting me off the bed and raising the sheets that cover us.

"Patrick! Oh, Patrick! Oh God, my God!"

I ride the waves of your orgasm, trying to build my own from them. They enter me through my penis and surge down my urethra, past my testicles, and up into my loins. The rebounding and amplifying of your love and passion causes my glands to begin flooding with warmth. Juices flow from my testicles and my prostate begins to pump. The juices mix within me and the gland pumps them down the pipe of my urethra. I begin to pump harder and deeper into you and you can feel my penis growing larger inside your sex. I drive deep into you several times, holding for moments, then thrusting again. My cries and the pulsing tell you what is happening and you think about what is going on within your body. The tip of my penis grinds into your cervix and bursts. You feel the pulsing and throbbing of my organ within your vagina. You imagine the semen as it explodes out the tip of my erection and squirts in waves against the mouth of your uterus. You remember my earlier climax and see it that way: spurts of thick, white cream coating the portal to your womb.

"Sara! Oh God, my Sarabeth! I love you! I love you so much!"

We both cry and gasp as it happens, tears running down our faces as the joy bonds us together and my love enters your body. The bed shakes with the passion of our climax. The house echoes with our declarations of love. The covers remain over us always, even after our breathing has eased and I have slipped from your sex. When, later, I lay beside you and you drift to slumber, your mind still plays the moment of climax that we shared over and over again and you know that we are bonded, forever, by what we have shared in our joining this night.

END

---

Patrick Donovan

12