Passion in the Bathroom

Story Info
A dominant surprises his submissive in the bathroom.
1.8k words
3.93
14.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drone of Andrew's political views continues as my mind slowly excuses itself from pretending to be interested. I glance at Sarah, we share a knowing look in response to his relentless chatter, which is somehow continuing to capture the attention of the small gathering. House party people are a strange breed.

I excuse myself from my company, giving Sarah a last sympathetic look before turning and walking towards the bathroom. The quiet murmur of conversation flows lazily about the room, projecting a reserved, calm ambience. I exit the living room and turn left down an orderly corridor, the aromas of tonight's dinner come wafting down from the kitchen at the end of the hall, the door half open.

I make eye contact with Paul, the resident cook of our social group. I smile at him, in response he frowns at me, good-naturedly and with a hidden grin underneath. He walks around the counter and shuts the door with a wink. I shake my head, bemused at his antics, Paul is quite the character. He hates when people see his food during preparation, always citing something about expectation bias. I'm not particularly convinced of the effects of this bias, but listening to Paul when it comes to food has always led to a delectable meal.

I take the doorway on my left, turning the handle. I push the ornate wooden door open, a quiet creaking announcing my entry. It swings open and I come face to face with you. A muffled 'eep' yelps past your lips as you freeze under my gaze. I continue to stare at you while I move into the room, shutting the door behind me. The soft click of the door sounds beneath the heavy silence. I can almost feel your heartbeat speeding up as you recognize the look in my eyes, undisguised lust for you and your hot little body.

"Something the matter little girl?" I ask softly, you quiver at my intense gaze, your tongue flickers across your lips, an unconscious invitation for my mouth to claim yours.

I smile at you, and move a step closer, the simple sound echoing in the tiled interior. Your mouth hangs slightly open as I move my hand towards your face, cupping your soft cheek. Your head cradles in my hand automatically, your eyes glow under my touch, the contact somewhat dissipating the sexual tension between us. I feel you relax in my palm, silently asking me to initiate what we're both desiring.

"Are you going to be a good little girl for me?" I smile wickedly as I move my hand down your back slowly, drawing you into my evocative embrace. Your breath hitches at my words, propelling you into a lustful state of submission before me. Your expression flows into that of obedient arousal.

"I'll be good," you exhale, releasing a breath you didn't know you were holding. I grin maliciously, my expression an indication of what to come. In a sudden movement I wrench you around, spinning you while pulling your body against mine, the erection I have presses up to your back, my hands possessively crushing you against me, one on your svelte stomach, the other around your chest.

"Good girl," I whisper huskily in your ear, my hand teasingly moving around your breasts before moving towards your mouth, "but you've gotta be quiet little one, we're not the only ones here," I continue, your skin hot beneath my probing hands, "I know you get quite vocal whenever I work my magic on you."

My hand hooks into your mouth, the warm and wet interior soaking my fingers. Your tongue writhes underneath the intrusion as I push them deeper into your mouth while grinding my cock into your ass. You let out a muffled moan as you feel my tumescent crotch, you smile underneath my hand.

I wrench your shorts down roughly, exposing your sweet ass to the indifferent air of the bathroom. They drop to the floor, already forgotten as the glistening object of my desires is revealed. I attach my hand to your pussy, stroking your soaking slit from bottom to top, then harshly pressing into your clit with my freshly lubricated fingers.

A loud moan escapes through your mouth, the wet exhale of unexpected pleasure echoing in confines of our debauchery. I growl at your vocal violation of our agreement and take my left hand away from your dripping cunt. My right arm possessively moves over your body, pushing your upper body roughly against mine, my fingers still locked in your drooling mouth, your tongue licking and mouth sucking frantically at me as you try to escape my tightening grip. Your arms flail impotently at my sides, weakly trying to force your way out of what you know is coming.

I draw my arm back and whip it towards you, a cracking smack rings out from the blow to your ass, a red handprint quickly rising on your supple flesh. My hand draws back preparing to mark your body again, your mouth hungrily sucking at my fingers, almost in invitation for another strike. I hit your ass again, the stinging sound capturing the harshness of my blow. You can feel your own juices dripping down your thighs. My hand meets your ass again, although this time gently, smoothing your ass, rubbing the stinging sensation out of your cheeks. You let out a shuddering breath in response to my gentle ministrations.

"Stay quiet this time baby girl, or I won't be so lenient," I growl into your ear, punctuating my sentence with a rough and firm stroke of your anus, a reminder of the rough fucking I can unleash upon you. You moan quietly in agreeance, tonguing my fingers gently as they lay lodged in your mouth. I undo my pants, letting them drop to the floor. I step out of them, my cock sliding up the middle of your pussy, and teasingly rubbing your clit, sending waves of pleasure through your body.

Sex lays heavily in the air, a woozy haze permeating the room in which our lascivious depravity resides. I tug upward at your mouth with my hand, rotating your head towards my face. Your throat juts forward, a teasing offering to my authority, rivulets of spit escape your mouth, running down your neck leaving cold streaks of sensation over your burning body as the air flows gently over your exposed throat.

Our eyes meet, a burning lust between us as my teasing of your slit stops and I position myself at the entrance to your sex. With a gentle yet consistent thrust I push myself through the initial resistance, the copious lubricant your pussy provides easing my entry inside you. You gasp and groan softly, your tongue undulating under my hand as I stuff your pussy full. I seat myself deeply within your vagina, fully sheathed in your wetness. I exhale a contented groan as I begin to move inside of you, pulling out a few inches then slowly feeding my cock back into your hungry little slit.

A soft sluicing sound fills the bathroom as our bodies move together in illicit passion. You make small mewling sounds in response to every thrust I make, as if every time I stuff your hot little pussy full I'm pushing the sound out of your plugged mouth. I move my hand from your abdomen to your breasts where I begin to massage the softness I find there.

I pay special attention to your nipples, which protrude away from your chest, begging for attention. My deft fingers tweak them gently in time to my deep thrusts, the slight pain emphasising the warm pleasure spiking up from your slit. I draw out of you, almost completely and pause, savouring the delicious tension before I plunge in hard, stuffing your little cunt full.

You let out a dangerously loud moan, almost vocal enough to invoke punishment, so in response, I shove another finger into your salivating maw. A surprised squeak escapes your lips as my fingers fill your mouth, possessing your jaw and face, controlling your ability to speak and your movement. I lean further over you, dwarfing your body against mine.

"Your pussy is divine, so shut your mouth and let me fuck you, if you can't keep it down I'll have to take my cock and shove it somewhere else." I grin as you agree with your eyes, unquestioning obedience in the face of my orders, the concept of disobeying my commands unknown to you. You focus on my fingers as I pound your slit, clamping your lips around them as you try to contain your lusty primal moans.

I begin to move in earnest, a muted meaty sound filling the room as our bodies meet in debauchery. You thrust back as much as you can in my tight embrace, eager to fill your hungry pussy. I watch you try to maintain eye contact with me, but as you draw closer and closer to your orgasm, your eyes become cloudy and unfocused as the pleasure begins to overwhelm you, your cheeks colour daintily as my cock continues to stretch your hot little fuck box, my digits occupying your mouth. Your breaths become shorter and more stilted as I drive you towards release. I whisper decadently into your ear, my husky voice full of barely disguised possession.

"You're close aren't you baby girl, this sopping little slit I own is clinging to my dick nicely, a wet sheath for me to please us both with," I move my hand down from your nipples to your soaked hole, signifying my ownership of you by cupping your pussy, stroking up either side until I reach your engorged clit. Your breath hitches as a new and almost crippling jab of pleasure rockets through you, "remember my dear," I begin to rub your clit in slow circles, "that this is mine, and you are mine," your eyes glow with submission as you quake beneath me, "your cute little face is mine too."

I kiss your nose and begin to rub feverishly at your clit, a graphic contrast of a kind and loving gesture against the rough dominant pounding I'm exerting upon you. You cum suddenly and you come hard, futilely squeezing my cock as it pistons in and out of you. My fingers move deftly over your clit, each new spike of overwhelming pleasure causing you to spasm in my iron grip, the involuntary movement borne of an overpowering sensation.

But true to your promise you mute your moans and screams around my hand as much as you can, I push down further into your mouth and make you gargle, filling your warm hole. I feel you crash down from your glorious high, sagging against me in exhaustion. You gasp in laboured breaths, residual spasms still shoot through your body as your mind comes back from heaven. You smile weakly at me with partially focused eyes, "mine" I whisper, the care and complete possession of you evident in my voice as I lazily trace the folds of your pussy, my cock still stuffing you full.