Passion in the Stacks - Alt. Ending

Story Info
Were we watched??
2.2k words
4.2
7.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems like you spend all your time here at the Library anymore. I can't wait for you to finish your thesis so we can get back to our normal relationship. You're not at your usual table, but I notice your book bag, so you must be close. I begin to wander the stacks and there you are. Seeing you reach for a book from the top shelf, I take advantage of the situation and sneak up behind you. I stretch out one hand, grab your wrist and pin it to the shelf, my other hand quickly covering your mouth so you don't scream.

Leaning in close, I whisper in your ear, "Hey sweetie, I knew I'd find you here at the library." You relax a bit upon finding out it's me, but I don't release your hand. In fact, I take your other hand and raise it over your head as well, and demand that you grasp the shelf with both hands.

I take my hand from your mouth as I kiss the side of your neck. My hands, now free, drop to your hips as I press in against you, my hardening cock grinding against your ass. "Glad you took my advice and wore that skirt for a change. It looks great on you, and will allow me to do this . . ."

Rubbing my fingertips down your leg to the hem of the knee length skirt, I reach up along your bare thigh, my hands pulling you back more firmly against me. "Ohhhh gawwwd, someone's going to see," you whisper back with a smile.

"Nah, we're far enough back in the stacks that we'll get plenty of notice if someone's coming. That's the beauty of these old tile floors."

"If you say so baby, but you're telling my mom if we get arrested," you say with a giggle.

My hand running up to cup one breast through your white blouse, "I won't let us get arrested, at least not you." I reach between us and fondle your ass through your skirt, squeezing your cheeks. My hand slips further down and I spread your legs a little further, slipping a thigh between them so you can grind back against my leg.

"Keep holding that shelf, little princess," I whisper as I reach around you and undo the center button on your blouse. Slipping one hand inside, tracing my fingers along your bra, my other hand runs up your back. Pulling your long black hair to one side and licking your neck, rubbing my thigh against your panty clad pussy, your nipple hardens under my touch and I pinch it through your bra.

That's when we hear it, *Click Clack Click Clack*. "Stay here sweetie, I'll be right back, someone is coming. Here read this book."

I slip into another aisle, watching you through the stacks. As soon as our unwanted guest has found their book and left, I rejoin you in your aisle. Sliding back behind you, my sneakers providing silence, so that when I reach for the hem of your skirt, pulling it quickly up exposing your ass, you are caught off guard. I caress your cotton-covered cheeks, lightly spanking your ass, smack. Not so hard as to make any noise, just so that you know I'm in charge.

My left hand finds its way back to your breasts, slipping once again inside your blouse. This time I undo the front latch of your strapless bra and pull it off and out, quickly placing it in my jacket pocket.

"Mmmmmmmm baby, you're going to drive me crazy doing that," you moan as I caress your bare breasts under your blouse. Your hard nipples are plainly visible through the sheer white blouse you are wearing, the hard points pressing out, and dark areola begging for my lips.

Again I slip a leg between yours, allowing you to grind on it's firm surface. My right hand dips down, past the skirt gathered at your waist, to rub you through your panties, a growing wet-spot clearly apparent in their crotch. Pinching your nipples, rubbing your wet pussy through your panties, I lean in pressing my hard cock against your backside and bite your neck, right on your spine.

"Ohhhhh gawwwd, baby," you moan again, whimpering quietly. Instantly, your panties are soaked. I slip a couple of fingers under the elastic at your crotch and trace your pussy lips, up and down, up . . .

. . . and down, slowly, teasing you. I'm so hot for your sweet ass right now, I'm ready to whip it out right here. Rubbing your clit, my steel shaft throbbing against your ass, I lick my way up your neck and moan my passion in your ear, biting the lobe.

Pulling your skirt down, I take your hand and guide you out of the library, around the corner, and down the alley. I'm not worried about getting caught here because it's almost dark, and besides, no one ever comes down this alley. Pushing you up against the wall behind a Dumpster, I kiss you hard, forcing my tongue into your mouth, wrestling with yours.

One of my hands reaches for your hair, pulling your head back, exposing the soft skin of your throat, licking and nipping at it. Enjoying the weight of your body pressed up against me, my other hand quickly unbuttoning your blouse, exposing your breasts. Licking my way down to your hard nipples, I pause to nibble and bite them as I continue to undress you. I reach up under your skirt, tearing your panties. They are so wet from your dripping cunt that they easily tear right off and I shove them on my coat pocket with your bra.

I slip one finger deep in your cunt, then another, my thumb finding your clit, rubbing it in small circles. My mouth latches over your nipples, first one then the other, sucking and biting, nibbling and teasing. Finger fucking your tight cunt, my free hand undoes my jeans and pulls out my hard cock, rubs it against the inside of your thigh.

Moaning, you try and reach down, wanting to grasp my cock. "Nah ah ah, you keep your hands held high my little sweetie, over your head," I whisper in your ear as I stand up straight and then kiss you again. My cock bobbing freely between your thighs, my free hand comes up and settles in around your throat. Clenching it lightly, I whisper in your ear, "Baby sweetie, I've been dreaming of getting back in your tight cunt since you stayed over two weekends ago, but you've been too busy. Now I've got you begging for it, you're such a little tramp aren't you?"

I lick your neck all the way up to your lips and kiss you hard again. As you return the kiss your passion mounting, you answer, "Only for you, baby, I'm only a tramp for you. You always have known exactly how to get me going."

Roughly pawing your breast, sinking nails into the tender flesh, "Say it again babydoll, tell me whose little tramp you are," my fingers moving faster and faster in your tight dripping snatch, every once in a while pulling out to coat your asshole with pussy juice.

"Ohhhhh gawwwwd!!!"

"Say it sweetie, tell me you want it, that you're my little sweetie-tramp, say it again."

You blush and bite your my lower lip, "N-n-no I'm not," weakly escapes your lips. You can feel the tip of my 7-incher pressing against your lips. I grab it and rub the tip over your lips, up and down, teasing your clit. "Say it sweetie, you know you want this, all of it, buried deep in your cunt. All you have to do now is tell me you're my 'little baby sweetie-tramp', and I'll take you places you've never been before. C'mon, say it!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," my finger slides into your ass, slowly slipping in past the first knuckle, "Ohhh gawwd! Yess!"

"Say it!" I slide in to the second knuckle as the full length of my cock is sliding along your dripping pussy lips, the tip curving up along the crack of your ass, as I slip the full length of my finger completely into your back door.

"Ohhhhhh Yes I am! I am!"

"Say it sweetie, say it, tell me whose little tramp you are," I moan in your ear as, in and out, my finger tortures your ass, slowly drawing it both ways, my other hand pinching and pulling at your breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I'm yours baby, I'm your little tramp. Oh please, just fuck me, fuck me now!"

I quickly pull back and line up with your tight hole, pushing forward until I'm buried balls deep in your hungry cunt. As your head falls back against the wall, your cries of passion echoing off the alley walls, I kiss .you again to muffle your screams. I feel your pussy contract around my throbbing cock, and I moan in turn into your mouth.

As your arms wrap around my neck, I reach down and grab your thigh, pulling your leg up around my back, and begin to thrust into you; pulling out until jut the head remains inside and then slamming back in, again, and again, and again, agonizingly slowly. Loving the sensation of your pussy walls gripping my cock as I pull out, then sink in deep again.

Gasping and moaning, your fingernails dig into my back and shoulders, maybe a little harder than you intended. Within moments I've sped up thrusting harder and faster. "Easy sweetie, hands back above your head."

"Ohhhhh, I can't, I want to hold you."

I pull out and spin you around, "If you won't listen, we'll do this the hard way." Pushing you against the wall, I pull your hips out until you are almost bent over, your hands straight out in front of you to support your weight against the wall. You struggle against me, wanting to turn back around. To quiet your thrashing, I rain down a few quick blows on your bare ass, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "You're gonna listen next time I tell you to do something?" SMACK!

You calm down, whimpering quietly, biting your lower lip. Using one of my legs to spread yours further apart, climbing between them, I take my cock back in hand. I line it up and slam it back into your cunt, reaching forward and wrapping your long hair around one fist. My other hand holds your hips, matching your fuck tempo to mine, so that you're slamming back as I slam forward. Grunting at the effort to make you cum again with me, slamming all I got into you, over and over again, I ask, "You want it in you, or on you, my sweet love? I'll give you the choice, THIS time." SMACK, releasing your hips and striking your sweet ass cheeks, watching the ripples. SMACK!

Moaning loudly, not able to keep quietly anymore, panting as you push against the wall, your nails try to dig in to the brick and mortar a little bit. With my balls bouncing off your clit every time I thrust forward, I ask, "In or on? In or on, what's it gonna be?"

I dig your panties out of my pocket and ball them up. Reaching around you I push them onto your mouth muffling your moans, "Looks like the choice is mine, now." You moan again, around the wadded panties as I release your hair, letting your head fall forward. I place both my hands on your hips, and pull you back hard against me, burying my throbbing cock to the hilt. Then I raise my hands and deliver one quick slap on each cheek, SMACK SMACK, and I start shooting my load deep in your waiting cunt, triggering your own powerful orgasm. My hips still thrusting, I continue coating your entire pussy with my seed. As you whimper, trying to catch your breath, I slump over your back, kissing you between your shoulder blades.

Wrapping my arms around you to help you stand up, my cock still buried inside you, I ask, "How was that my little slut?" As I reach down and caress the handprints I left on your ass with the last smacks, you finally force the panties from your mouth and pant that it was amazing. With my cock still throbbing inside you, pumping out the last of my cum, deep into your fertile valley, I reach around you and rub my hands over your belly.

As I pull out and smooth your skirt back down over your ass, I ask, "You know what sweetie?"

With my hands still rubbing your stomach, you sigh, "Mmmmmmm, what's that baby?"

"I think we may have had an audience, and if I am not mistaken, they filmed the final act."

As I kiss your neck, your eyes go wide and you blush. "You stay here and try to clean up a little, I'll go back inside and grab your stuff, my car is just down there at the end of the alley, and here are the keys. I'll also see if I can't track down our fan club and get at least a copy of that video. As soon as I get back, we'll go get some dinner and then go home and to bed. I can't wait to watch our private show and see what kind of trouble we can get into next!!"