Passion in the Workplace

Story Info
You fall for your hunky ebony coworker.
4.3k words
4.14
93.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers

From the moment that you stepped into the door on your first day of work, I have been attracted to you. The way that you walk, your laugh, your playfulness, and the way that you handle when things get chaotic in the office thrill me.

Unfortunately I have a no involvement with coworkers rule that I try to abide by. So I spent the next sixth months getting to know you, but also making sure to keep my distance. We worked on projects together, danced at company parties and in general got to know each other pretty well. There was definitely a chemistry between us that was getting harder and harder for me to ignore as I got to know your better. I was pretty sure you were feeling the same way, but did not want to risk our professional relationship. So I kept it to myself and hoped that one day it would go away.

Well it has been a couple of months and it hasn’t. If anything it has gotten stronger. Right now we are working late on a presentation that is due at the client at 9 AM tomorrow morning. Correction, right now I am attempting to work, but am just too distracted by thoughts of you.

Naturally due to the last minute nature of our business, we are only halfway done. It looks like it is going to be another one of those all-nighters. We’ve done several of them in the past, but I’ve never had this much trouble focusing.

It is summer out and you is wearing a light billowy blouse that shows way too much cleavage for me to be able to concentrate on my work. Your slacks are cut nicely and do a wonderful job of accenting your ass. I am doing my best to look you in the eye whenever you talk to me, but it is getting harder and harder. The moths of fantasizing and restraint are starting to reach breaking point. I need to make my move or get shot down and move on, because the possibilities are killing me.

I could have sworn that you have caught me peeking two or three time now, but hey, what’s a guy to do? Part of me swears that you are teasing me to see how far you can push me. I know you well enough now to know when you are up to no good and you have got your “I’m up to no good” grin on your face.

I just about had an orgasm when you came over, stood behind me and suggested an alternative edit for a clip that I was editing. Your breast just barely touched my shoulder sent a shiver of pleasure through me. Every time you moved your arm, your breast would just graze my shoulder. You are so close and overwhelming my senses. The only part of you that I can see is your arm. But I can feel your breath on my ear and you talk me through your suggestion. I can smell the sweet scent of your perfume. I was not aware of what kind it is, but it was sweet. This was way too much for me. I thank your for the suggestions, say that I need to use the men’s room and get the hell out of there to clear my head so that we could get some work done.

Well it’s 15 minutes later and I am still trying to find away to adjust my shorts so that my erection is not so visible. It has been awhile since a woman has affected me as much as you have these last few months. Well I am going to head back into the room get this project done quickly and get the heck out of here. So I walk back into the room confident in my ability as man to resist the allure of any woman and melt the second I see you standing there bent over the light table. Go figure. Instead of heading to my computer, I walk straight over to you. As you hear me approaching you turn around and ask, “Everything okay?”

Not saying anything, I reach out towards your chin bending my pointer finger contacting your chin with the smoother skin on the top of my finger and lightly trace the lovely curve that forms your jaw. My finger feels no resistance as it glides along your silky smooth skin. Your skin is so soft, I can feel my body reacting to the pleasure from just lightly caressing your jaw. Blood starts racing through my veins. Heightening my senses, intensify every aspect of you. Your smile, your hair, the smell of your perfume, the shape of your body, your womanhood, all flooding, my now aroused senses.

My fears and concerns are gone now, replaced with raw unbridled passion as I put my arm round your waist and pull you close to me. As I look into your eyes and seeing the same passion burning there and take action.

I whisper, “I have wanted you for so long.”

Strengthening my grip feeling he body pressed firmly again mine as I bend my head down to kiss you. Your mouth meets mine halfway. Lips already parted your tongue penetrating my mouth, then retreating, daring me to follow by teasing my tongue withdraw yours back into your own mouth. I eagerly give chase penetrating your mouth, exploring and seeking. The kiss is long sensual and playful. You are an incredible kisser. Your mouth is warm and moist, and your tongue active and playful.

Not being able to get enough of you, I pull you even tighter to me, your breast pressed flat against my chest, your nipples hard as diamonds. My manhood now rock hard is pressed firmly against your pelvis. I am intoxicated with passion and release my grip on you so that I can begin to pull your shirt out of your pants desperately wanting to put my hands on your soft skin. Breaking the kiss I start to nibble on your chin and gently nip my way along your jaw down to your neck. You tilt your head back and to the side, giving me full access to all the sensitive spots on your neck. The world around me is a blur as I am so intoxicated by your beauty and passion.

Using the tip of my tongue I slowly trace a line down the side of your neck as I slide my hands under your shirt caressing your back with my fingertips, gliding them over your smooth skin in a circular motion, gently massaging the muscles of your back. When I get to the base of your neck I pull my head back and put my hands around your waist.

“Honey, you have no idea how long I have fantasized about this moment.”

In one smooth motion pressing my hands firmly against your, I raise my hands, following the curvy contours of your body maintaining a steady pressure, and raise your shirt with them. The sensation of running my hands along your body send wave after wave of excitement through me. Soft sounds of pleasure escape form your lips ad my hands glide over your skin. The revealing of the treasures underneath is almost too much for me to bear as I raise my hands higher and higher along your body.

My thumbs hit the bottom of your bra and I pause for just a second, absorbing the moment, your head is still tilted back, allowing me the luxury of staring at your beautiful face and body. My fantasies turned into reality.

Now moving just my thumbs I begin to explore your breast through your silk bra. Rotating my thumbs in a circular motion I gently explore the surface of your breast in slowly expanding circles. Savoring the feel of your skin through the fabric of the bra, slowly tracing circles around where your areola. I can feel goose bumps. Then slowly closing the circles seeking out your nipples, feeling my way as a blind man exploring the statue of Venus for the first time.

My thumbs lightly pass over your nipples and I your a moan of pleasure escape from your lips which immediately solicits another lingering pass from my thumbs and a gentle nibble on the neck. I am rewarded with another moan of pleasure as you begin to wiggle your hips while rubbing your thighs together. My excitement swells as I see and feel your nipples become more erect. I lean close to your ear and whisper, “Oh you honey, your nipples are so hard. I love the way they feel underneath my thumbs.”

Then I nibble on your earlobe while continuing to play with your nipples for a little while longer feeling your squirm in pleasure in my hands. Lifting my hands higher and higher raising your arms and your shirt above your head. All the while absorbing the magnificent view, like a child opening a present Christmas day, until your shirt clears your head. The sight of your breast heaving up and down with each breath is too magnificent for words to describe, your nipples hard and erect, clearly visible against the smooth surface of your silk brassiere. “Honey you are so beautiful.” I whisper in your ear. My breath labored from arousal.

Unable to resist, while still holding your arms in the air, your shirt around your wrist, I bend down and gently start kissing and nibbling the center of your chest randomly. I start nibbling and kissing the spot where he collarbone meets at the base of your neck. I flick my tongue in the little grove and then run it along the bone out to your shoulder and make little circles with my tongue in the little cavity. Then I follow the strap of your bra down to the rise of your breast. I tease your by sliding my tongue under the edge of your bra as I feel you push your breast towards my mouth. Your perfume is deliciously overwhelming at this range. I want to finish ripping off your clothes right now, but all things in time.

I finish lifting your shirt and let your hands go and pull your hips into mine, swiveling my hips so that I can run my very hard member back and forth across your pelvis. I feel your hands reaching down grabbing my butt and giving it a good squeeze. I bend down and use my tongue to tease your nipples through your bra. You start kissing my now exposed neck and I can feel my manhood jump from the excitement. Your tongue is so wet and moist on my neck. I can now feel the pre-cum freely flowing from my manhood. I so desperately want to feel your mouth on my hard cock.

You lift my chin up to your mouth and kiss me deeply and start to unbutton my shirt. Once my shirt is open you put both hands palms down on my chest and squeezes. Kissing my chest with intense kisses born of passion, you begin working your way down to one of my nipples and take it into your mouth. Your mouth is so warm and moist as you flick my nipple with your tongue. A groan escapes from my mouth, “Uuuuugh baby, that it, yeah right there” You have me so excited that I feel like I am going to cum any minute.

I am gently caressing your back and then undo the clasp on your bra. You drop your shoulders so that the bra falls to the floor. Your breast now free of their restraint sway slightly as your torso and head bounce up and down while you are sucking on my nipple. I reach under your and cup your breast in my hands and slowly massage and kneed them occasionally tweaking your nipples and being rewarded by a squeal of pleasure from you.

Your hands are now caressing my thighs and buttocks. You have not touched my manhood yet and I am dying for you to do so. I keep trying to maneuver my hips so that you can’t help but touch it. But you being the tease that you are, you see what I am trying to do and keep avoiding it. I long so badly to feel your hands on my cock. To feel you take it in your hands and caress it as you prepare to bring it into that sweet mouth of yours.

With one hand still playing with your breast I slide the other beneath your waistband of your pants. To my surprise you has a thong on giving me ample access to the smooth skin of your ass. My hand glides over your cheeks, loving the silky smooth feeling of your skin. This apparently is more than you can take and pushed me over to the conference table. You are now kissing the muscles on my stomach. Following the valley between the ridges of my muscles, your tongue lingering for a moment around my navel, it is driving me crazy, as my stomach is extremely sensitive. “OH you, yeees!” I shout is passion, not caring if there is anyone else in the building to hear me. I want the world to know about how good you are making me feel.

While you are kissing my stomach you begin to undo my pants. At this point I am ready to explode before you even gets my pants off! You can see a large wet stain near the head of my cock, the result of a steady stream of pre-cum that has been escaping from my cock since our first kiss. Your tongue is just driving me crazy! Firmly gripping the table I start breathing deeply to calm down and force myself to concentrate on quelling the impending explosion of cum.

You pulls down my underwear which was immediately followed by a gasp and then faster than the speed of light, your mouth is engulfing the head of my cock while taking one hand and gripping the bas of my cock. “BABY! YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!” I scream. You can feel my cock start to pulse and jump in your mouth, indications that I am about to cum any second. Not wanting t cum yet, I reach down pull your head up to mine and kiss you deeply. I can taste myself in your mouth. The taste of my cock and the saltiness of the pre-cum mingled with your own sweetness. But you are having none of that. Pushing me back down onto the table, you resume giving the best low job that I have ever gotten. Your mouth was so warm and wet on my cock. Your tongue sends me into another zone as you flick it back and forth against the mushroom head of my cock, with one hand you start to massage my balls, gently swirling them in your hand. You use your other hand to begin a gentle pumping motion at the base of my cock.

I feel like I am going to explode any second. My body begins to shake and quiver. This just seems to inspire your to suck harder. You reach up and tweak my nipple with the hand that was on my balls. That sends me through the roof as I feel my cock jump and pulse as I feel the orgasm building in the heart of my loins. You start sucking even harder and grab my ass in an attempt to get more of my cock in your mouth. I scream “I cumming baby!” as my hips start to buck and shake.

I become hyper sensitive and try to pull away from the sensory overload, but your not having any of that. Each wave of pleasure that washed over my body caused my cock to spasm and spurt forth cum with you just kept sucking in. I was in sensory overload. I had no idea who or where I was, the only thing that I felt was wave after wave of pleasure while you sucked me dry.

After the last spasm, I pulled you up to me and kissed your passionately. My tongue probing deep into your mouth. I could taste me and my cum in your mouth, but I didn’t care, I just wanted to demonstrate my appreciation for the most magnificent blowjob I have ever gotten.

Now it was my turn. Flipping you around so that now you are now sitting on the conference table I started to nibble on your neck, down your throat and to the middle of your chest. Then making my way out to your right nipple I started to flick it quickly with my tongue, the soft texture of your nipple exquisite against my tongue. Taking your breast into my mouth and start sucking hard, all the while flicking your nipple with my tongue. This I can feel you body start to shake and shiver in passion as I pick up the intensity, your moans of pleasure inspiring me to work all the harder. It takes all of my energy to keep the pressure on while you buck, squirm and moaned underneath me.

Somehow I manage to get your hips still enough so that I can grab the waistband of your pants and panties and began to pull them down your legs. I release your breast from my mouth and begin to kiss and nibble your stomach so that I could get low enough to pull your clothes off of your legs. I can hear you moaning every time my lips make contact with your skin and feel the hardness begin to return to my cock. With your pants and panties off I could smell the strong sweet scent of your womanhood.

Leaning to one side of your on one elbow, I begin to play with your breast again and put the palm of my free hand on the top of your mound and began to rotate it slowly in a circular motion. You started to rock your hips back and forth underneath me encouraging me with your words. Words fail to adequately describe what my eyes were beholding. You are so beautiful. A bit of pre-cum that had been building at the head of my cock drips and lands on your leg, goose bumps of pleasure appear on your body a half second later.

You spread your legs slightly giving me access to that heavenly area between your legs. While continuing to massage your mound with my hand I slipped my fingers down between your legs and laid them gently on your mons. Two things happen, the first was that your entire body shuddered and you let out such a moan that I thought that they could hear you uptown, the second was that my fingers were met by the wettest pussy that I have ever felt, my hand was drenched! I whisper, “Baby, you are so deliciously wet!”

I start to rub my finger up and down the slit of your very wet pussy, your juices quickly lubricating my finger. I stopped nibbling on your breast because this pussy was deserved my full attention. “Luv, you have such a nice silky smooth pussy, I could lose my self in here forever.”

I still had not penetrated your with my finger yet. You keep bucking your hips trying to get me to penetrate you, but you aren’t the only one who knew how to tease. Just when I think you are about to burst, I sink my finger one digit deep into your, keeping the same pace. Now moaning constantly, moving your hips up and down trying to get my finger deeper inside. So I oblige and stuck my finger all the way and am rewarded by a squeal of delight. You are so wet and warm inside. I can feel your juices flowing over my fingers.

I reached deep inside your looking for that little patch of rough flesh above your pubic bone that indicates your g-spot. It takes a minute to find and am rewarded as your body starts to buck and shake when I find it. You grab my forearm and bite into it to keep from squealing. Your hips are bouncing up and down so violently that your butt was leaving table and landing with a smacking sound resulting from your juices that had dripped onto the table.

As your orgasm passes and you settle down I stand up and kneel in front of you. I start kissing the insides of your thighs slowly working my way up your leg. The smell of your womanhood was intoxicating. It takes all of my willpower not to bury my face deep into your pussy, but I maintain my control and slowly work my way closer and closer to your womanhood.

You have the cutest pussy that I had ever soon and it is slick with your juices and partially open from the fingering that I had given you. I gently kissed around your love triangle, occasionally letting my lips graze across your outer lips. You put your hand on my head and start exerting a gentle pressure for me to dive in, but I continued you to tease you. I jokingly ask, “You want me to eat your pussy?”

Your answer comes in the form you placing both hands on my head and pushing my face right into your womanhood. I am so overwhelmed with pleasure of finally getting to taste you that I almost cum again. You are so sweet and tasty, the soft tender flesh of your pussy easily parted to the caresses of my tongue. Using my tongue I parted your lips and push my tongue as far as I can get it into your love hole. I slip my hands under your ass and lift you to my mouth, trying to force my tongue even deeper. Then I move up and begin to tease your clit with my tongue. Slowly I begin to explore, looking for that spot that will send you through the roof. When I find it, I nearly choke on the wave of juices that follow. You are bucking and screaming like a woman possessed. Even if I wanted to I could not have pull my head away, so firm was the pressure you was putting on my head, keeping it buried between your legs.

I lose all sense of time as I continue to work you clit with my tongue. My fingers are now racing in and out of your pussy, wet and glistening. I have no idea how many times you came, but my entire face was slick with your juices. “You going to feel me inside you now. I want my cock to taste some of that wet pussy of yours!” Standing up I spread your legs a little further and take my cock into my hand. I start running the head of my cock open and down your wet pussy, barely parting the inner lips, my pre-cum mixing with your wetness. “You want it Babe? You want to feel me deep inside of you?”

BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers
12