Passion in the Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers

The look in your eyes says it all. I slide my cock into you nice and slow so that we can both savor the pleasure. “You are so freak wet and tight! I can feel your pussy pulsating as I diver deeper and deeper into you. This is HEAVENLY!” I drive all the way inside you to the hilt. I can feel your juices washing over my cock. A loud groan escapes from me. “Oh Baby, you are so sweet!”

I then start to slowly withdraw at about the same speed that I went in, savoring every sensation. I am looking down at my cock withdrawing from your and am so turned on by how slick and wet it is and how your lips are trying to suck me back in. You are flexing the muscles of your walls trying to hold me in. Just as I get the head of my cock to your opening I plunge back in a little faster than the stroke before and slowly increase the pace until our bodies are pumping in sync at a medium pace.

Even though the room is air-conditioned our bodies are starting to glisten with sweat. The smack of bodies wet with sex echoes throughout the room. I am delirious with pleasure. I can feel an orgasm building inside of me and begin to increase the pace. I put my hand around the back of your head and pull your mouth to mine and kiss your passionately. Your pussy is pulsating on my cock, squeezing it and I can feel your juices washing along my cock. “Oh yeah baby, that’s it, oh yeah….”

I am about to burst, my cock jumping and beginning to spasm and pulse in it pre orgasm dance. You tilt your head back and lets out a long continuous moan as you gets caught up in the pleasure of your own orgasm. I’m am ready to explode myself, but try to hold out and pump for as long as I can so that you can continue to ride the wave of your orgasm.

I can’t take it though, you are bucking wildly and I am just too turned on and explode inside of your as wave after wave of pleasure washes over my body. Staying inside of you I collapse on top of you exhausted as both our bodies continue to twitch from the pleasure that we have given each other courses through our body.

Several minutes later when a little energy begins to return to our bodies we begin talking. I learn that you had been wrestling with the same feelings as me. We both laugh and then made love two more times that night before getting back to our project, the client loved it. You and I decide to fully explore our feelings for each other and all was well in the world...

BM6ft4in
BM6ft4in
10 Followers
12