Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand came up as her legs relaxed, fondled her breasts as he sucked at her. "Ahh!" Erika moaned, and he chuckled in reply, squeezing at her skin. "Yes!" She felt herself shaking, her eruptions growing as Benicio kept licking her. Her heart was beating faster and faster, passion and emotion flooding back into her mind. Yes, Erika thought, sighing in rapture. I knew it could be like this again, I waited for it, and it's better now. It was so long, too long. Oh God, oh my God. Keep it up. "Oh, ah!"

"Hold on, baby," Benicio said, pulling back. Erika groaned, feeling the absence of his mouth. Then he moved up along her body, keeping his hands in place. He lined himself up against her, his fingers stroking her breasts and pussy up and down. Oh yes, Erika thought. Now. Do it now. Please.

Benicio regarded her expression and grinned back, showing his teeth. Then his fingers stopped. He took his right hand out of her pussy and held it up to her eyes.

Erika nodded, remembering what they'd discussed. Yes, she was on the pill, but Benicio liked to be as careful as possible. Therefore they had picked up some condoms in the gift shop downstairs. Erika grinned, recalling how the clerk had been staring at them. She breathed in and out several times, then waved at the foot of the bed.

Benicio nodded and put his fingers to her lips. Erika gasped, opened her mouth, and sucked his digits. Her own taste flared across her throat, salty and sweet. Benicio chuckled, then pulled his fingers out and stood up.

Hurry, Erika thought, watching him. Rapido! She rubbed her own breasts and pussy as Benicio picked up his pants and took the condoms out of his back pocket. "Ahh," she moaned, keeping her eyes on him, anticipating what was to come.

Benicio tore open the package, removed one of the latex circles and broke its foil cover, then expertly unrolled it and slipped it over his organ. He nodded, said, "Okay," then turned back to the bed.

Erika moaned, blinking her eyes and seizing the feelings in her mind. She raised the fingers that had been inside her to her lips, sucked her juices off them, then beckoned Benicio close. He looked her over again, frowning. Erika gave him another questioning look, wondering what was going on. Finally he shrugged, then dropped onto the bed beside her and began moving close. Erika moved with him, reaching out and squeezing his shoulders with her hands. His arms came up, pulled her into him. He kissed her lips, then her neck, and after that her lips again. "Yes," Erika breathed.

Grinning in reply, Benicio kissed her again, then looked down at their bodies. Erika felt his manhood with her thigh and moved slightly to the side, placing it against her cunt. The feeling of its presence was strange, yet familiar. Ease up now, Erika told herself. This is just like with Mark, only a tighter fit. It will hurt a little, then I'll enjoy it. She prepared to move forward. Okay, on three. One, two...

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed, as Benicio thrust into her a second too soon. He grinned and chuckled. She laughed in response, trying to calm her heart. His hands came up and seized her shoulders. She moved her own hands to a similar position on him, huddling close and clenching hard around him with her legs. I'm full, Erika mused. He's hard within me. I can barely think of anything other than the ache, and how I'm shaking, and... Again she gasped as Benicio started thrusting back and forth into her snatch.

For several minutes he thrust in and out, frequently kissing her or smiling at her as their bodies neared. Erika moved with him, continuing to caress his back and chest. His hands went from her shoulders to her sides, running up and down them and flicking in towards her nipples. He also rolled back and forth on the bed, taking Erika with him. First she was above him, lashing her long hair against his chest as they moved. Then she was under him, gasping in pleasure as he thrust down into her.

"Yes!" she moaned and screamed, tingling again and again. Her juices flowed harder with each thrust, her emotions crashing. Benicio rolled them back onto their sides and smiled at her, then thrust hard and deep. She laughed, looking at his clenched teeth, and contracted around his organ as it moved out, then back into her. Now, Erika thought, feeling her spirit begin to rise. One more thrust, and she was off.

"Yes!!!" she wailed, bucking and twisting against her lover. Benicio smiled and dropped his hands to her hips as she came, grabbing hold of her thighs and squeezing gently but hard. Erika moaned and shook back and forth, let out another breath, then kissed him. He kissed her back, then pulled out.

"What are you doing?" Erika frowned as his hands fell from her hips. "You haven't come yet. Go back in and I'll..."

Benicio shook his head, looking at her and waving a finger. "Turn over."

Erika raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. He wants me from behind, she thought. Okay, I can dig that. Mark didn't like taking me from behind, he never would. I've read about it, though. Maybe I'll like it. She smiled and turned her back to Benicio, looking over her shoulder at his nod.

"Okay," he said. "You're gonna love this, baby."

I hope so, Erika thought, feeling his hands on her shoulders again. This is new for me, and unusual. I like sex, though, and this is just another kind of sex. It's not a big deal.

She smiled and spread her legs wide as Benicio eased her onto her belly and moved over her. His body brushed against hers, his organ trailing across her left thigh. Erika moaned, feeling its warmth even through the latex. She could not access him easily in her current position, so she put her hands on her breasts, clenching her teeth in preparation to feel him enter her again. Benicio aligned their waists and leaned close, his dark hair mixing with her blonde curls.

"When you're ready," her lover whispered into her ear. "Uno, dos..."

"Now!" Erika said, squeezing her breasts. The closeness of him, the tingling in her, was making her crazy. I'm about to get off again, she thought. I have to. "Now!" Benicio laughed, then pushed forward and inside.

Erika gasped and shook, feeling something wrong. Her cunt was still empty, even though it was open. Yet she could feel Benicio's organ pushing into another hole in her body. Oh my gosh, she thought, he's... Relax, Erika. You've read about this, and seen it done in movies. It feels odd, but it's just as good as if he were fucking my pussy. It's just different. I wanted difference. I need to get to like this.

She moved her body up and down on the mattress as he began to thrust, trying to concentrate on the good feelings he was creating and not the pain. Erika kept one hand squeezing her breasts and dropped the other to her cunt, slipped in two fingers. I need to feel better about this, she thought, rubbing herself. I can feel better. I do. She smiled as her body responded to her commands.

I like being fucked this way, she decided. Vaginal's better, but this is okay too. It's good that Benicio's not being brutal or hitting me too fast. I don't think I'd want that right now. Maybe another time, but at this moment...

"Ahh!" she gasped as he suddenly thrust hard, breathing deep into her ear. Erika bit her lip, feeling distended. Then he started shaking, and she realized he was cumming. She could feel heat and warmth, soaking the latex that seperated his organ from her inner folds. Okay, she thought as he thrust hard again, then started to slow. My turn now. I want an orgasm out of this, or I'll probably regret doing it later. She moved her fingers to her clit and grabbed it in the most sensitive spots, then pressed hard and flicked them back and forth.

Benicio watched her, smiling. Erika felt him growing soft and slipping out, then moving away. She rolled onto her back and looked at him, moaning and caressing her body. The softness of the mattress somewhat eased the pain in her rear, and she relaxed, then started moving her fingers rapidly again.

Her lover chuckled and moved back towards her. His fingers joined Erika's, rubbing her breasts, stomach, and cunt. Yes, Erika thought, grinning at him. Help me again. Please. She flicked her fingers harder and faster, and Benicio picked up the rhythm. They exchanged blinks and laughs, looking each other up and down. After a few seconds, Erika felt herself start to spasm. "Yes!"

She clenched around the four fingers inside her, two of his and two of hers, and moaned her pleasure out. "Ahhhhh!!" She gasped one last time, then bit her lip, smiling at him. Benicio leaned in and kissed her, his mouth open. Erika smiled and accepted his breath and tongue.

I feel so drained now, she thought. So tired. What Benicio did to me was good, but I wasn't ready for it. Normally I'd have the energy to keep going a while longer, but... She closed her eyes as he pulled back and gave in to sleep.

***

October 2003. London, England.

"My God!" Evan gasped as Erika finished describing her memory. "That was hot!"

Alicia nodded in agreement. "I thought Benicio del Toro was only like that on screen."

"He likes acting out his characters in bed," Erika said, smiling. "It was good for me too, all of it."

Evan shook her head, smiling. "I can't believe he fucked you in the ass!"

"You have to be with the right person to enjoy that," Alicia said. "Some guys are too rough, and they can hurt you."

Evan nodded. "I know. Nikki and I did a lot of it. I still have some of the toys she gave me. If you like, we can use them sometime."

Alicia blinked, biting her lip. She looked at Erika, who flashed her a grin. The redhead stood up and pushed back from the table, moving her queen before turning away. "I need to go to the bathroom," she said, then headed that way fast.

Evan smirked at Erika, who laughed, watching Alicia depart. She then turned her eyes back to the chessboard and sighed as she saw where Alicia's queen was now. "Damn it. Checkmate."

"You'll beat her next time," Evan said. "It only took me five games."

"Thanks," Erika said, turning away from the board and sipping her drink. "So, do you understand what I was trying to tell you?"

"Yeah," Evan said. "Fucking on the first date can be full of things for which you aren't really prepared. But you did it, and you liked it, so you went into swinging. Am I right?"

Erika shook her head. "Not completely. I did like it. Then... I woke up alone."

Evan's mouth fell open. "What?"

"I woke up alone," Erika repeated, stirring her ice with her straw. "Benicio left me. There was a message on the phone- something about how he really enjoyed being with me but didn't think we were right for each other. He talked about how I needed to find people my own age, get with them, and build up my experience. He said if I really wanted to be into the lifestyle, I would have to get more used to being surprised."

"Okay," Evan said, grimacing. "I can understand he felt that way. But still..."

"I know," Erika agreed. "He could have stuck around and helped me. As it was, I felt really pissed off even though I got that he was speaking to me from the heart. I was back in my maze for a few days, deep within my depression. Then I started going out again.

"This time, when guys came up to me, I felt more interested in spending time with them. I had a lot of dates. I would never spend too much time with any particular guy, though. I kept finding things I didn't like about them. Most often it was that they felt getting with a movie star stroked the ego, and treated me accordingly. They saw me as a conquest, little more. They would leave me like Benicio did- sometimes with a note, sometimes without. Or they'd break up with me, seek other girls even quicker than Mark did. I hated it so much."

"But then you found good guys, right? Michael Rosenbaum, Jesse Bradford..."

Erika cut her off with a sigh. "Rosey and Jesse came later. I got with a lot of different guys between Benicio and them. I went to places Isaac told me about, hung out around LA's campuses and the Boulevard, got all the swinging experience I could. I always told the media I didn't have time for boyfriends, and they believed me. Meanwhile I was having fun. I didn't tell any of my regular friends about what I was doing except for Isaac and Dean, my agent at the time. He was into the lifestyle too and willing to talk me down when I got emotional."

"Emotional?" Evan asked with a frown.

"Yes," Erika replied. "Sex makes you very emotional. Haven't you noticed that by now? Your feelings are intense, before and after. It can bring you close to people, but it can also drive you apart. The sex I had was always good for me at the moment, but afterwards I found I could never really be sure how things would turn out. For a while I kept searching for great guys, trying to assemble a list of characteristics to look for so I could predict what would happen if I got with any particular person. But nothing worked, Evan. None of my relationships was all great. I'm just glad I was able to stay in the lifestyle."

"Yeah," Evan said. "Me too."

Erika smiled at the young girl. "It helped that I always found satisfaction no matter what. I lost one guy, and another was right around the corner. I wasn't looking at girls back then, that came later too. I was still distraught a lot of the time. Isaac and Dean had to talk me out of it. Eventually it started working. My career got out of its downturn. Dean got me cast in Home Room, which had a script I really liked, and I won some awards for what I had done in Traffic. I was doing good again, and soon I was feeling better about myself."

"What about Benicio? Did you ever see him after what happened?"

Erika nodded. "We met each other again a couple weeks later at the SAG Awards. I avoided him initially, I was still upset. Then he came up to me and apologized, and I found myself replying that it was okay. We went home together after the afterparty, and got it on again. It was still good, even though he left me again when it was over. Benicio has never wanted to get too attached to me- to him I'm just a little girl. I feel the same, he's just a crush. I still see him off and on when I'm in LA, though. He was my escort at an Elton John AIDS Foundation party last year."

"And you get along."

"Yes. As well as can be expected." She sighed. "Evan, I've had a lot of first dates where I've ended up in bed with a guy. It's a bad idea. Alicia's had even more, she can back up what I'm saying. Dates are never something that are going to go right no matter what. You think they might, but then they don't. There's really no way to predict what could happen. But it helps if you take things slowly with the guy, learn about him, keep him interested. If you do that, he may get to like you and he'll come back for more."

Evan thought over her words, grimacing. "Okay, I see what you're saying. You think if I move too fast with Jamie, he might get the wrong idea about me."

"Yes. He also might not be as ready as you think he is. Some guys want you to take things slow- they like it that way."

"Okay," Evan said. "I will. Thanks for talking to me. I really appreciate it." She leaned close and patted her friend on the hand.

"I'm here anytime you need me," Erika said, smiling before looking away. Evan nodded, then got up and headed back to the dance floor, a sad look on her face. I feel sad too, Erika thought. It did not feel good reliving all that. But I helped Evan. That's what's important. I'll find Alicia, take her upstairs, get to feeling better. That's all I need.

"You shouldn't be so upset," a voice said. "You rode the bull."

Erika raised an eyebrow and turned, frowned as she saw the club's manager standing next to her. Great sympathy welled up from his face and tone. "Rode the bull?" Erika asked. She and Doug had talked now and again, and he frequently used strange analogies, like Isaac did. "What do you mean?"

Doug pulled out a chair from the table and sat down, shook his head, and sighed. "Back where I come from," he told Erika, "we have this festival called the rodeo. Millions of people flock to it every year. There are cowboys who partake in a sport called bull riding. They get on a bull, ride around the arena, and try to stay on. It takes a lot of practice to get it right. You gotta be careful, and have protection. The bulls don't like being ridden, you see, and they always do their best to throw the rider off. Usually they do, very quickly. The rider ends up in the dust, or maybe even a pile of manure, frequently with broken bones. They say that when you ride a bull, it's not if you're going to get hurt you should be worried about. It's when, and how badly."

He took a breath. "You know what, though? Most of those guys get hurt a lot riding the bull, but they keep trying again. They don't let failure get them down. They don't let anybody talk them out of it, no matter how good the arguments. They keep trying to ride the bull, because for the eight seconds or however long they're able to stay on, they're..."

"Happy," Erika completed.

"Yeah." Doug sighed. "You can be happy too. The dreams you're chasing are far less dangerous. They can also give greater pleasure. You just have to remember the things that can go wrong."

Erika nodded. I do, she thought. I've learned my lessons well, I always have. I continue. But sometimes I still feel... No, Erika, forget that shit.

She shook her head and turned away, new thoughts flashing into her mind as she thought over Doug's words. He's helpful to me, Erika smiled to herself. Always has been, even though he doesn't have to do anything. I should thank Doug for this. I could get with Alicia tonight, or Evan, or someone else familiar. But I think I'd rather take another friendship to the next level instead. She looked towards the bar, wondering if it was possible, and grinned again when she saw another club employee had taken Doug's usual place. "Doug," she said, turning back to her friend. "Have you ever wanted to ride the bull?"

He frowned, then shrugged. "Of course I have," he said. "I wouldn't be human if I didn't."

"Would you like a chance?"

Doug stared at her, seeming confused by her words. Then he gasped, seeing the offer behind them. He stood and stared at Erika, his mouth opening and then just as quickly slamming shut. He wasn't expecting anything to happen between us, Erika realized. He just wanted to cheer me up. So sweet... But he better not turn me down now. I want this. I want him. He better follow through, and be good to me, and...

The manager of Inside Out shrugged again, then reached out and took her hand. "As you wish."

***

End of Chapter 2.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Yeehaw!

Very hot stuff, Achtung. Keep up the good work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Scarjo's Fuck-My-Fan Contest Pt. 01 A lucky fan wins a contest to fuck Scarlett Johansson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Personal Request Alicia Witt asks club manager for hot casual sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Iman's Mission of Seduction Iman Vellani seduces Vanessa Kirby.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Live Without Regrets Pt. 01 A Hollywood star, a new man, possibilities.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Unusual Hostesses Gigi and Bella Hadid attend a naughty private party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories