Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!!!" Erika wailed, tearing her lips away from Katherine's, body shaking. She fell against the other girl, overwhelmed with feeling and heat. Katherine held her close and kissed her, fingers still stroking Erika. Erika pushed down the feeling of fatigue and grinned, her hands again moving to arouse her new friend.

Okay, she thought. That was mine. Now for yours. She pressed at Katherine's pussy and breasts, locating the nerves and tingling her fingers against them. Katherine began to moan softly and rapidly, her body vibrating against Erika's. Erika rolled her close to the wall, kissed her lips, and in the same motion jabbed two fingers as deep into Katherine's cunt as they would go. She then flicked them up, captured her clitoris and yanked on it. Her mouth left Katherine's as the other girl gasped, dropped onto and sucked each of her nipples. Katherine clenched her teeth and then quietly spasmed, her lips opening and closing rapidly while her hands squeezed Erika's arms. She settled down, cuddled against Erika as her hands ceased moving. Erika smiled and kissed her lips.

"Thank you," Katherine said when Erika pulled away. "This was exactly what I needed. Please, Erika, tell me that this isn't for only one night."

That's what I want too, Erika thought. She gave Katherine another smile. "It goes on as long as we both want it to."

"Good," Katherine sighed, moving in to kiss her once more.

***

October 2003. London, England.

"We still get together whenever we can," Erika concluded, smiling at Alicia. "Katherine and I have different careers, but our friendship is strong. It's like you and me."

"Weren't you and her in an MTV film together?"

Erika nodded, her face flushing as she recalled some of the things she and Katherine had done in their mutual dressing room while filming Wuthering Heights. "Yeah. Of course, a lot happened between then and when we met. I got with Kate, and Sarah, and Shiri, and Jesse, and..." She smiled, kissing Alicia's lips. "I know it's a lot of people, but they all mean something to me. I'm not the sort who loves and leaves. I always remember my lovers, even if we have to move on."

Alicia thought about her words and nodded, indicating she shared them. "Thank you for telling me all that. I know it was a lot."

"It's my life," Erika shrugged. "A lot has gone on, a lot is going on, and there's still much to be done. Always will be." Grinning, she extended her fingers and touched Alicia's cunt.

***

The End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNightover 17 years agoAuthor
Reasons Why This Story Stopped

Reasons why this story stopped- I am adding this paragraph because I do not want anyone getting the wrong idea about this series. I stopped it because it is unpopular compared to other stories and I lack the time and energy to keep up with writing it even though the story is great. There is a war going on right now over many issues addressed in this series- a war between bigoted hatred and naive love. Both houses in the war are alike in dignity, both are powerful, and both have reality and much evidence on their side. I do not wish to enter onto the front lines of this war by writing fanfiction concerning some of its key celebrity players. I doubt whether I could do so and retain my sanity. Therefore I thought it best to stop, conclude the series comfortably, and then just sit back and pray for a good end to the conflict in real life. I came to this decision under no threat from anyone- that is God's honest truth. If you are a writer who wants to learn more about the ideas I had, or merely a fan who is interested in how this series would have turned out, I welcome you sending me email on it by clicking my author name. I will gladly discuss with you the series and where it could have gone after I left off. I know a lot of people enjoyed it, and I welcome their support. I won't answer trolls nicely, that goes without saying, but hopefully trolls won't be emailing me on this. ;) Anyway, thanks to all who read and enjoyed. I hope to hear from you someday. Later.

- AchtungNight

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Scarjo's Fuck-My-Fan Contest Pt. 01 A lucky fan wins a contest to fuck Scarlett Johansson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Personal Request Alicia Witt asks club manager for hot casual sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Iman's Mission of Seduction Iman Vellani seduces Vanessa Kirby.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Live Without Regrets Pt. 01 A Hollywood star, a new man, possibilities.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Unusual Hostesses Gigi and Bella Hadid attend a naughty private party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories