Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeck muttered something as Kate hugged him. "Wait," she said in reply. Kate then kissed the top of the shorter man's head and pushed his lips towards her breasts. The navigator nodded and followed her instructions. Erika could feel his thoughts on her, though. Maybe he really does fantasize about saving me, she told herself. He wants to violate the "Star Trek" Prime Directive, to boldly go where none of his kind has gone before.

She decided to ignore him for now. Never mind that she could handle her own life and didn't need to be saved. Erika had always been one to focus on the lover immediately in front of her. Right now, that was Chas.

"Let's get in the water," Chas suggested, stopping his kisses and looking at her. "I love it there."

Erika nodded. She did too. In her childhood and early teenage years, she had won several swimming competitions. These days water was among her favorite environments for exercise and sex. She beamed at Chas and stepped out of his arms, then ran off and leapt into the pool's deep end with a whooping laugh. He dashed to the diving board and used it to pursue her.

Kate motioned Zeck towards the Jacuzzi. It was separated from the pool and had enough heat to warm them up to each other. He nodded and followed her lead. Hand in hand, they walked to the warm tub and entered it. They then resumed their cuddling and making out.

Meanwhile Sarah moved away from Torrence and activated a small portable stereo beside a deck chair. Her song "Spin it like a DJ" came on and she grinned at the black sailor. "Nice tune," he told her as they embraced once more. Torrence spun Sarah around and stepped with her into the pool's shallow end.

The three couples moved around in the water, drenching their naked bodies and frolicking at ease. Sarah and Torrence laughed and hugged, fingers traveling over each other's torsos. Kate pushed herself against Zeck and kissed him while reaching over his shoulders to turn on the Jacuzzi's jets. Erika swum one lap of the pool's width to mock Chas and then came up for air, treading water and beaming like a mermaid. The large sailor paced her and then surfaced beside her. He lunged at her but she dodged away and splashed him with a chuckle. He threw up a forearm to block, then smirked and splashed Erika back.

Zeck gave voice to a groan as Kate pushed him onto a jet stream. Warm bubbles were shooting up his rear and tickling his insides. Kate was teasing his cock and nipples with her fingers, her lips sneering as she moved. Zeck laughed and gave her several gasps of pleasure. His hands found and fondled her clit and aureoles. Kate clutched him around the neck and kissed him as he brought her to ecstasy. When she was moaning as hard as he was, he moved his hands to her rear and squeezed it before pushing her sheath forward and onto his rock-hard sword. Kate smiled at the impalement and kissed Zeck, her body returning his every thrust.

Torrence and Sarah coordinated their making out to Sarah's music. The black sailor spun the redhead around in the shallow water with every high note and pushed her towards the wall at repetitive chords. Sarah let him lead, caught up in the moment. She was a girl on the verge of orgasm and pushed her partner towards the same. He returned her affections. They kissed and stroked each other as the custom-mixed CD switched to the next song, too busy causing spasms within their bodies to notice anything else.

Chas and Erika ceased their splashing duel and embraced, kicking their legs to keep themselves afloat. Chas kissed Erika's lips and his arms came around her. Erika found herself thinking back to all the sexual things she had done in pools before.

First she had swam and skinny-dipped with her brothers as a child. Erika had never done anything else with them, as she and her siblings weren't attracted to each other. Still, none had minded swimming together nude.

As she got older, Erika's hobby of swimming developed alongside that of her acting. When she matured, Erika began looking at other men and women who swam alongside her and thinking about what it would be like to be with them. Time passed and she got curioser and curioser. Her third coupling with her first boyfriend was in a pool and she had tried to get almost every lover she had since into the water also. Some were afraid of the idea and rejected it. Others leapt in with both feet but then found themselves hopeless at maneuvering in the medium. Erika was glad Chas was neither of these.

She stroked the tattoo on the large sailor's arm and kissed his neck. Looking over his chest and back, she spied several more tattoos. Dates and logos were beside the names and faces of women she was sure he had in other ports. Erika added the latter images to her own fantasies. She did not need to be alone in the heart of this explorer. She did give him treasure to remember her by, though, stroking his cock and his muscles. From Chas's whispers and sighs, Erika knew she would soon be added to his body's list.

Kate cried out from the Jacuzzi. Zeck was pushing a jet up her ass now and had her seated over it as he thrust his manhood into her tingling pussy. She moaned at the double penetration and squeezed his neck. The navigator slapped her shoulders, asking her if he was better than her husband was at loving. Kate shook her head and upset Zeck, causing him to stroke her harder and deepen his thrusts.

Sarah continued her dance with Torrence in the shallows. The new song on the radio did not have a melody conducive to lovemaking, so now their motions had little rhyme or reason. They excited each other nonetheless.

As they moved, Sarah reflected on how she often saw her swinging as a bad habit, a mistake that got her carried away and then too often left her in the dust. She kept doing it, though, as she was both addicted to sex and holding out hope that one day she would find someone special. Groupies, other rock stars, family members such as Kate and Kate's brother Oliver, boyfriends and girlfriends of every stripe had succumbed to her advances. Sarah loved them all and kept looking for the person who sparked her heart. Torrence was not that person, she knew, but he would do fine for the meantime. She let out a moan as he stabbed his cock into her snatch and pushed her into the wall of the pool.

Erika and Chas continued to create waves in each other while the water lashed around them. They bobbed up and down on the surface of the deep end, hitting the pool's floor on occasion, as they stroked one another. The music thrummed from the stereo, Sarah's voice fading and that of Chris Daughtry taking over. Erika fucked Chas at the speed of sound, taking his organ into her tunnel and rolling with him on the swells of the pool. They crashed into each other and went up in emotional flames, caressing nerves with flesh and fingers while breathing into one another's mouths and hair. The water around them was resisting their movements and deadening their sensations, so they were able to take things slow.

Water was the element that brought life, though, and both Erika and Chas enjoyed being inside it. They let the heat of each other overcome the low temperature of the pool as they cuddled close. He motioned her towards a ladder near the diving board and she moved with him. Taking up position on one of the ladder's steps, Erika opened her legs as Chas clutched her shoulders and shoved his manhood in and out of her cunt.

Laughter and dumb dirty jokes came off Chas's lips as he fucked Erika. She ignored them for the most part. The large sailor was not her first lover with an odd sense of humor. At least he still seems to care deep down, she thought, for his friends and for me.

Zeck shook as he pushed his body into Kate's. He and the other two sailors had enjoyed girls on shore leave many times but this was a new experience. The navigator had been a fan of the Black Crowes' music until a roommate at his first duty station had played it too much and turned him off to it. Eventually that sailor was mustered out, so Zeck relaxed. Soon he was able to enjoy the Black Crowes again. Then he saw Kate in "Almost Famous" and got attracted to her. He felt insanely jealous when he found out she was married to the Crowes' lead singer Chris Robinson but put it aside. There was no way he and Kate would ever meet.

Now we have, though, Zeck reflected, and we're fucking. Another one of my fantasies is nearby and I am sure I will get her before the night is over. I'll get Sarah, too. These girls are man-eaters, I think. Chew them up and spit them out, then move on and do it again. Maybe they enjoy it. Perhaps they remember every lover and like amassing more. I want to hate people like them but I can't find it in myself to do that. Better just to respond to each moment as it comes and enjoy what I can.

He was unaware that Erika often had similar thoughts about her lovers. She was having such thoughts now as Chas fucked her against the ladder. The cold metal vibrated against her skin, distracting her. Chas pushed into her every time she moved away, daring and relentless. She fucked back, trying to concentrate on him and nothing else.

My beast of lust is always the same, Erika said to herself. It rises inside and I cannot ignore it. Sometimes it scares people. It scares me, too. My first boyfriend found he preferred someone else to me and so have other lovers. Alicia hasn't been the only one to outright reject me either. I try to brush it off even though it still bothers me a lot of the time. I take what I want and can get and then I keep looking for more. It is not in my beast or in me to ever be satisfied. Laughing at her realization, Erika leaned into Chas and returned his strokes.

The lovers steered each other on a course of pleasure, rubbing each other and crying out. Zeck climaxed first, proud to stake his claim on another man's territory.

Kate followed the navigator seconds later. As she reached orgasm, she wondered if Chris would ever get pissed off that she insisted he not be her only man. She would deal with that when and if it happened, Kate told herself. She just hoped they would be able to stay friends no matter what and raise any children they might have together too.

Sarah was next to come, thrashing around and wailing as Torrence pushed back and forth inside her and pinched her nipples. This sailor is fun, she thought. His hands are strong from constant tying of knots and other shipboard tasks. He's also very adept in the water, as all sailors should be. I hope his friends are the same.

In the deep end, Chas grunted and pushed his cock into Erika. She nodded, sensing his intent. Letting go of the ladder, the couple moved underwater to the deepest part of the pool. Once they arrived, Chas clenched Erika tight and shook as his flare went off. Erika responded seconds later and let out several bubbles as demolition boomed inside her body. She smiled and kissed Chas hard when they both came up for air, giggling freely when he made a jest about what he had just done.

"That should have cleared your bilge," Chas said.

"It did," Erika whispered in his ear. "Thank you." She moved her lips back to the large sailor's and touched his tongue with her own.

Torrence reached his own orgasm a few seconds later and pulled out of Sarah. He exited the pool and shook himself dry, then turned and gave the redhead a raised thumb. "Thanks, babe. You are as intense as your music."

"Thank you too," Sarah told him with a smile. She looked around and saw that the other two couples were also separating. "So, who's next?"

The men caught their breath and smiled at the women. Kate and Zeck got out of the Jacuzzi and nodded at each other, then walked to the side of the pool. Erika and Chas looked up as their friends stood over them.

"I want you, Penny Lane," Chas told Kate. "Not in the water, though. You look more like bed candy to me."

"Fine," Kate replied, shrugging. "You can sleep with me in my room later. For now, I'll take the girl you just screwed."

She jumped into the pool and swam towards Erika as Chas dropped his jaw. Erika laughed and accepted Kate's hug. They kissed and moved into each other, hands roaming over each other's backs as tongues buffed lips and necks.

Sarah saw what Kate and Erika were doing and got excited. She had enjoyed lesbian loving with them and many other girls. This included Aimee and Kelly Osbourne, who were both spitfires with few limits to their kinks. Sarah had her own kinks also. Fucking girls in direct view of guys was one of them. She knew there were few things that helped guys recover more quickly and was also turned on by it herself.

Calling out to Kate and Erika like a mythic Siren, she swam over to them. They stopped fondling each other's breasts and turned to embrace Sarah while treading water. The girls exchanged a three-way kiss and then moved to the shallow end of the pool while continuing to give each other synchronized strokes. Erika was not as experienced with Sarah as Kate was but she was still good at finding her nerves. They stood together once they found stable ground beneath their feet and moved their bodies against each other, caressing in cadence. Zeck, Chas and Torrence watched them, clapping and chuckling in glee.

Shaking his head, Chas exited the water and took off his used condom. He put the balloon in a trash bin and then strode back to the side of the pool. His eyes on the Sapphic exchange in the shallows, he stroked himself back to full erection. Zeck and Torrence followed his example and disposed of their soggy balloons. All the sailors put their spare condoms on once their organs were prepared.

Kate, Sarah and Erika paid them little attention, intent on their own loving. They traded hot kisses and nips at each other's breasts and necks, taking turns sticking two or three fingers up each other's aching cunts and stroking vigorously. The water around them loosened up their bodies but they still clenched each other hard. Cries of joy split the air, accompanying the music from the stereo. The three girls spun around and shook against one another, growing more and more excited.

Erika gyrated in orgasm first as Kate and Sarah sucked at her left and right nipples respectively. They also each crooked two fingers in her folds, their other hands rubbing each other's torsos and legs. Erika's hands were fondling their legs and tits. Erika waited until she had calmed down and then pressed Sarah's clit with her left hand and Kate's with her right. Her girlfriends both shook with multiple small explosions. They beamed at her in thanks and kissed her cheeks.

"Ready again, boys?" Kate asked, turning back to the sailors. Zeck, Torrence and Chas chorused hurrahs, all eager to get back in the action. They leapt into the pool as one and swam over to join the girls.

Zeck pointed at Erika and she nodded, ready to be with him now. Kate stayed beside them like a guardian angel. Chas and Torrence both swam towards Sarah. Torrence wanted Erika and Kate too, but he knew he could get them later. The night was young and they also had tomorrow.

If these girls are willing, Torrence thought, my bros and I would be happy to stay with them and then hurry back to our ship at the last minute. I'm not going AWOL for them, it's too important to me to serve my country, but I will enjoy myself as much as possible while I am free. I would want anyone whose freedom I secure by fighting to do the same. He smiled at his thoughts and moved to take Sarah's ass while Chas kissed her and thrust his cock into her twitching pussy.

At the other end of the pool's shallows, Erika stood before Zeck while Kate covered her back. Just go with this, she told herself. He doesn't hate you. You don't hate him. Neither one of you is a threat to the other. You could even help each other if you would just both open your eyes.

A Nickelback song came on the radio as Erika and Zeck stared at each other. Kate laughed when she heard it.Prison gates won't open up for me. On these hands and knees I'm crawling... Oh, I reach for you... All I need is you! Come please, I'm calling...

Nodding at the words, Erika and Zeck swam towards each other and embraced. Zeck returned her expressions of acceptance and opened his mouth to admit her tongue. Her nipples stabbed into his chest while his cock speared her loins. Each was very sensitive in body and mind. They still feared each other to a degree but were willing to work things out as they needed to. Kate stood beside them like a moderator, pushing her lips and fingers against their muscles when she saw things getting too hot between them or within herself.

"You both need to do something," she advised them during the caressing. "Look for truth as it is, not as other people tell you it should be perceived. Drop all your expectations and take things as they come. Give yourselves to each other if that's what you want. Don't be afraid. Men and women cannot grow together and become better people if they won't put their differences away and listen to each other. I heard my mother tell men this several times growing up. I continue to pass it on."

Zeck and Erika acknowledged Kate's words and thanked her by each squeezing one of her tits. Kate kissed each of them on the cheek and then let them get back to their own coupling.

Erika argued with Zeck using her hands and the motions of her body. She insisted that she knew best for herself and that she would listen to him but not let him change her without her cooperation. Zeck directed her attention to various locations on his body and hers repeatedly, giving her counterpoints and reminding her that she did not know everything. Erika did not respond well when he mocked her or showed anger but she appreciated it when he was nice to her and reasonably fulfilled her needs. Most of these moments were after-effects of direction Kate gave the navigator.

The music swelled in their ears.Show me what it's like to be the last one standing. Teach me wrong from right, and I'll show you what I can be!

Say it for me, say it to me, and I'll leave this life behind me. Save me it if it's worth saving me... Hurry, I'm falling...

Erika and Zeck massaged each other with the emotion of the song, fondling arms and chests. Their legs rubbed into each other and their heartbeats swelled with the motion of the pool.

Kate followed their exchanges, intent on forcing them to get along by whatever means necessary. She had enjoyed Zeck's attentions towards her earlier and did not want him to leave Erika or her upset. Zeck was a good observer, Kate thought, save for the fact that he also needed to learn to lighten up. The world did not revolve around his views or his desires. The same was true for Erika but she had learned that lesson long ago. Kate pushed her breasts into Erika's side as she reflected on this, rubbing the heat of her pussy on her girlfriend's thigh.

Zeck and Erika tasted one another's mouths, pinching each other and moaning. They increasingly moved in sync, their emotions exuding and washing away on the water around. Their love organs hardened, their minds and bodies aroused. Soon they were screaming for each other instead of at each other, both fully into the other person's mindset and ready to move away from their initial impressions of each other if not forget them. They were joined now, flesh and spirit. Moods struck them but they were able to predict and respond as needed. Kate gave them her goddess's smile and clapped them each on the back.

Sarah, Chas and Torrence had their own storm going on nearby. The two sailors launched their organs into Sarah's holes and she vibrated against them. The water lubricated both her slots along with her own nectar, keeping her body open to both men. She had her arms around Chas's neck as she moved. First she shoved herself forward into Chas and then she let herself collapse back into Torrence. They followed her motions and caressed her breasts, torso and hair.