Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man felt good and Sarah would love to be with either alone but both together was even more wonderful. The redhead had not enjoyed two men in a long while, as not all men were willing to share a bed or a woman with other men. She was pleased these sailors had no problem doing either.

Too bad they aren't into each other, though, Sarah thought. I would have loved to see that, too.

Beside them in the pool, Zeck and Erika continued to respond to each other and Kate's projections. Erika fully opened her legs at last and Zeck shoved his cock into her slit. Erika screamed in both joy and pain as the spear split her apart, shaking around it and clinging to Zeck. He beamed at her and hugged her, his hopes fulfilled.

Maybe not all my hopes, he thought. Never mind, though. I'll take this for now. Erika's changed my mind quite a bit with her very presence. I don't know if I'll ever again look at anyone the way I did before.

Erika sobbed into his shoulder, feeling a similar transition. From now on, I will anticipate people who feel about me the way Zeck did initially and not worry so much about them, she decided. He's the first serious case like him to which I've been attracted and he became my friend. I think I needed to go through this. There could be many more people like him down the road, guys and girls. Especially if news of my religion's bad side spreads. I have to be ready to show people I'm not messed up or sinister. Zeck, you will help me with that, right?

Kate pressed her torso against Erika's back, wrapping her arms about Erika and Zeck's bodies. Helping them learn to cooperate was a good aphrodisiac for her. Kate's nipples and clit were taut and her cunt was leaking like a sieve. The water of the pool flowed around them, its motion sparking new sensations in Kate's body. The slow steady chill of the pool followed the firm speedy heat of the Jacuzzi. Combined with the emotion around her and Erika and Zeck's touches, the change in tempo was enough to give Kate another powerful orgasm once she was able to settle herself down.

Zeck followed Kate after a few more seconds. Erika gasped with each of his spurts, holding her own climax back. Zeck was giving her an enormous sense of accomplishment and she wanted to appreciate that. She tried to ignore that both Zeck and Kate were coming beside her and that Sarah and the other two sailors were also gasping and shaking as they exploded nearby.

Sarah shook her red hair and moaned deep in her throat, exchanging kisses with Chas and Torrence in her afterglow. Enough, Erika decided as she heard Sarah thanking them. I will abandon myself now.

"Yes!" she cried as Zeck fired his final burst. "Yes! Thank you!" Erika cried her emotion again as Zeck and Kate grinned and kissed her cheeks.

The sailors and celebrities split off from each other and got out of the pool. They passed towels around and dried off one another's bodies. The group, especially Zeck and Erika, exchanged many smiles and nods. They were content with each other now and both knew it would be difficult for them to conflict again. They beamed at their friends and each other, proud with this knowledge. Nickelback hit a chord of victory on the radio nearby.

"I should give you my e-mail and user names," Zeck told Erika. "I'm probably on a lot of those message boards where you lurk. Other forgiving Anons are also. I think we could learn a lot from you."

"Communication is the key to improving life," Erika concurred, quoting her church's scripture. "I think I can give you guys some perspective."

"I'd like that," said Zeck. "Just never lie to us, okay? We really don't appreciate lies."

"I hope you can tell the difference between lies and truth," Erika replied. "Sometimes that's difficult on the Net, even more so than in real life. It takes effort many people aren't willing to put forward. Sometimes perception has everything to do with reality." Zeck nodded in agreement with her words.

They all took deep breaths and calmed down, panting with the emotions they had just traded. "Okay," Chas said after a few minutes. "I think I'm ready again." He checked his cock and frowned. "No, wait. I'm not. Sorry."

"Can I get you next, Torrence?" Erika asked. "I haven't had very many black guys."

"Sure," Torrence said, grinning at her. "Just give me another second or two to get back my strength. I think I may also need another condom."

"No, you don't," Kate replied. "You're wearing a heavy duty brand. Did you not notice that before now?"

The sailors each looked at their groins and raised their eyebrows. Their condoms were indeed still firm around their cocks and had not slipped off even as the organs deflated.

"Whoa," said Chas. "I may have to recommend this brand to the SEALs. You know, for our guns?"

"Shut up, Chas!" Torrence snapped, bristling. "You're making me nauseous."

"I think we need to get these guys excited again," Erika said to Kate and Sarah. She moved close to her girlfriends and spread out a large beach towel. Then she lay her body down, beckoning with her fingers. "Triangle?"

The two cousins grinned and joined Erika on the towel. After kissing one another, they settled into the named shape. Each girl pressed her face into the closest pussy while also reaching to caress hips, rumps, and breasts. The sailors sat on the deck beside them as they looked on. Erika was licking Kate's snatch, Kate lapped Sarah's, and Sarah tasted Erika's. They exchanged gasps, touches and moans throughout the coupling, their skin shining as their sensations increased.

"Damn!" Chas said. "This is really getting me ready." He turned to Zeck and made another quip. "Improving one facet also helps the others, huh?"

The navigator frowned and shook his head. "Whatever."

"Yeah, man," Torrence agreed. "I don't think anyone but you got that! Enough with your crap jesting, okay?" He stroked his cock, watching the girls.

Erika was meanwhile shaking under Sarah's attentions. Another song of Sarah's was on the radio now and Erika found it very appealing. This is my freedom, she sang along in her mind. The sun comes out from hiding, and I still can't get enough. I'm in love with this, with life and pleasure. I forever want to get caught up in the moment, enjoy it till the day I die.

Swimming in the sheer vibrations, strip away your limitations!

Nodding, Erika gave in to the new waves of rapture in her cunt. Sarah and Kate did the same. The girls smiled at each other as their triangle broke up after they had climaxed.

Always at times like these, Erika felt herself as present and yet as an observer. She was a creator of ecstasy and had it in her own body, too. She was grateful for both what she had done and how others had assisted her. She was comfortable with all they had done together, not disturbed at all. I was bothered before, she thought, but I have advanced now. Never shall I be how I was again.

Kate leaned in and kissed Erika's smile of satisfaction. "You need to remember your speech from the film you did with Mom," she said when their kiss broke. "Whatever you do, do it true. Be who you are and let others see it. Just like you have today."

"Right," Erika said. She felt in sync with her environment, powerful and on a high tone. I will survive, she said to herself. I will survive whether or not I continue doing this. But surviving alone is not what I want. That is no way to exist.

Garth Brooks agreed with her from the stereo.Life is not trying, it's merely surviving, if you're standing outside the fire!

"You hear that?" Kate asked. "Those are words to live by."

Erika roared her agreement. Inside the mansion, in Eva Amurri's room on the second floor, something shattered with high volume against a wall.

***

June 2002.

Three months later, Erika was still following Kate's advice. It had been of great benefit to her, more so than any other teachings she had heard in life. She stayed true to herself and encouraged others to do the same. This greatly improved her life. Now she was surer of herself when she spoke to others and found it easier to get along with them. She left her cross at home and that helped. Erika still had her beliefs but she had now embraced the idea that it was easier to express herself and live her morals without all the baggage that went with making things specific to her religion. She had always known this and now she was living it as much as she could. The benefits were evident all around.

Alicia was still resisting her advances but at least they were speaking to each other and going out together again. They had even gotten lucky a few times. Erika was also continuing to see Kate, Sarah and her other girlfriends. She dated men too, including TV actor Michael Rosenbaum and his Playboy photographer acquaintances. Many people wanted to get to know her, guys and girls. Erika gave herself to those she found worthy and enjoyed the satisfaction. She made numerous new non-sexual friends as well.

Her circle even expanded to include other members of her church. Parishioners and ministers alike appreciated her sunny confidence and cheerful disposition. She did not attend services as much; she was too faithful and happy in living as her true self to feel the need; but that did not seem to matter. Many opportunities to reach out through her church and celebrity and support the causes in which she was interested were coming Erika's way. She took each in stride and helped as best she could, always pushing aside her fear. It got easier as days passed. Fewer people were expressing disapproval towards Erika now and she felt better about handling things when they did. The most uncompromising extremists avoided Erika as if she was the plague and she quickly got used to it. Rarely did she look over her shoulder.

Once enough gossip got around about her hobbies, some other celebrity Scientologists started asking Erika if they could be with her. Jason Dohring, Jason Lee, Kelly Preston and Leah Remini — all members of Clear Rainbow — gave Erika invitations to join them and their significant others. Erika accepted Dohring's and Lee's offers without condition, as she liked both of them and their tastes in women. She told Kelly and Leah that she was not interested in their husbands sexually but would be happy to be with either of them alone if they were okay with that. Both women said yes. Their spouses became Erika's friends also, though neither John Travolta nor Leah's husband Angelo Pagan shared Erika's bed.

Some weeks after that, five other women approached Erika in one of the church purification saunas. Catherine Bell and Juliette Lewis were older actresses who found Erika reminded them of the person they wanted to be. Lynsey Bartilson and Laura Prepon were rising young stars who also wished to emulate her. Marisol Nichols was the older girlfriend of Taron Lexton, the teenage boy genius who directed most of the church's motivational videos. Marisol wanted to see more people like Erika among these productions' casts. All five were eager to hear her teachings and wash her body with their fingers, tongues and hair.

Erika accepted these celebrities as disciples and enlisted them in the church reformation movement along with several other Scientologists. The recruitment continued with everyone pitching in. Soon the reformers' membership roster became quite large. They had to approach an additional Friendship viceroy, intelligence agency director Mike Rinder, in order to keep their intentions and identities hidden from prying eyes. Erika had not known of Rinder's Friendship office until Isaac revealed it to her and was pleased when she found out.

"I know this plan will take a long time," Rinder told Erika and her associates. "Our aims are good, but we are not in power in our church or even in the majority. I have lived with ambition, persecution and paranoia all my life. They breed deeply ignorant and eternal foes."

Rinder's warnings heightened when the viceroy Erika had told Zeck about was exposed and forced to leave the church and his family. Soon others who noticed this incident became worried and stepped away from the call to reform. The bubble had burst. This is not the time, the general mood proclaimed. Change is too dangerous and may not even be necessary. Our church is good, right? We think it is and we want to stay part of it.

Erika, Isaac and the other celebrities were still in, as was their executive contact Rinder, but this was only because of their determination and the established double standards with which they were treated. They pretty much had to stay quiet and remain in the shadows. They weren't very effectual even when they spoke up, as so many people saw them as just faces and not real voices for motivation. Fanatic evangelists like Tom Cruise and most of the church leaders were also watching their every move.

The circle stayed in touch but was reduced to informality. Erika was unsure what anyone could do to make them rise again.

Then another event of great impact happened. Erika had stayed in touch with Zeck as he crossed the Pacific, exchanging e-mails and information that each felt the other needed to know. They had remained associates and occasional cyber-lovers. Each had learned tolerance from the other and grown in response to this gift. Zeck supported Erika as she stayed in her church and tried to help make it better. He also reminded her he was always there if she reached the breaking point. Erika told him she appreciated this and that she would continue to work towards his hopes for peace.

Zeck was the only online anti-Scientologist Erika trusted and was willing to reach out to, though. All the others she saw seemed too caught up in their own viewpoints or lacking in proper direction. The members of Anonymous for the most part did not even know one another's real names. They were so divided into uncoordinated networks of friends and foes that Erika could not find herself at all interested in approaching them. Zeck was no help either, as he was isolated on board his ship and mistrusted by anyone on the Internet to whom he mentioned his support for Erika's cause.

One hundred days after they met, she received the final e-mail from him. The navigator told Erika she should not worry about her reform circle's collapse. As long as she stayed true to herself and lived the good in her beliefs, as long as she helped others do the same, there was still hope. Zeck also expressed excitement about Erika's upcoming slasher movie and asked her to check out a rumor that Sarah was coming to entertain the troops in Karachi.

Erika was ready to answer the next morning. A look at the red-tinted sky out the window made her recall an old sea proverb. When she looked at her computer, another message confirmed her worst fears.

"Dear Erika," the letter read. "This is Torrence. I regret to inform you that at 0723 hours today a small sailboat collided with our destroyer. We thought they were in distress, but they weren't.

"On board this vessel were several pounds of C4 and ammonium nitrate, an improvised explosive device, and some idiot camel jockey who screamed 'Allahu Akbar!' right before he blew himself up. Thirty-one of my shipmates are wounded. Seventeen are dead, including your pal and mine Zeck Metz.

"Zeck could be an obstinate moron sometimes, as you know. However, to Chas and me he was a brother. Guys like him keep you on point. Those godless rag-heads killed our best friend. We will never forgive them. I have decided to join the SEALs. The man who took Zeck's life is gone but others like him are still out there. Chas and I will hunt them down until they all have paid."

Once she had stopped crying, Erika's reply took a few minutes to compose. "Thank you," she told Torrence. "I mourn Zeck. Please express my condolences to Chas and all his other friends. Now listen to me very carefully.

"A few days ago Zeck and I were discussing the writings of Friedrich Nietzsche. I want to share with you one of that philosopher's famous lines. 'He who fights with monsters should take care that he himself does not become a monster, and when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss gazes also into you.'

"Zeck was a good man. He touched my heart, as he did yours. I especially remember that he dreamed of peace, a dream I share. I understand and sympathize with your anger at his death but you should not let that anger consume you. Go after the enemy and stop them from hurting others, as I know you must. But remember they are people too. Some of them may be willing to make peace with you. Be ready for that. Zeck would not want you to betray him by falling into the abyss of hate he spurned."

The next day Torrence's answer was in her mailbox. "What you say is true. We will remember it. Thank you."

Chas also sent an email with appreciation and several jokes. Erika wished them both luck. That was four days ago.

I hope you will indeed remember, she thought in the present. I also pray that Zeck was not the only one of his kind among Anonymous and the others opposing my church. My allies and I could resume our reform efforts again someday if the right things occurred and the right people were willing to listen to and work with us. Even now, we're lying in wait, ready to aid anyone who reaches out to us. My studies of history have taught me never to give up. I will not do so now.

She smiled as she thought again of Zeck and all he had done for her. Erika missed him, but she would not crumble. She was still alive. Erika was not raised to let herself be haunted by the dead. I will learn from Zeck instead, she told herself. I believe that what he taught me could be useful again someday.

Erika closed the thriller novel she was reading, "Faraway Reality" by Doug Ramsay, and sighed as she heard director John Polson calling her name. Erika's career was the only thing that had so far not been affected positively by her new life outlook. She was picking and choosing parts that inspired her instead of films that guaranteed big money. Her weekly Friendship stipend and stock market forecast sheets gave her riches enough. Erika also did not care about becoming a major Hollywood player as much as she did about helping others and finding new friends. Thus, she was turning down many scripts and being passed over for even more. Her current project, "Swimfan", was lacking in writing quality. The story was filled with plot holes and deus ex machina.

"Erika!" the director said. He was a tall black-haired man of middle age with an Australian accent. "We're ready. I need you on set."

"I hear you," Erika answered, rising to her feet. She dropped her book beside her chair and walked towards Polson.

Her co-star lovers Jason Ritter and Shiri Appleby gave her encouraging smiles from the set's sidelines. Both were in their early twenties with firm well-shaped bodies and thick dark hair. Erika reflected on these new friends as she grinned back at them. Jason was the son of comedian John Ritter and had grown up acting on stage like Erika had. He was very happy to acquire a friend with benefits who enjoyed both his father's humor and his own personal acting style. His longtime companion Marianna Palka liked Erika too. Shiri was another actress who had become intimate with Katherine Heigl while on the cast of "Roswell". She and Erika had connected right off.

The only leading member of the "Swimfan" cast who was not yet Erika's lover was Jesse Bradford. He played a high school swimming ace that Erika's character became obsessed with and stalked. He rejected her onslaught of affection and she proceeded to ruin his life. She turned his best friend Jason against him and almost killed his girlfriend Shiri. Even though her character drowned at the film's climax, Erika still damaged Jesse enough to leave him forever scarred.