Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The role's violent streak and psychotic dementia had appealed to Erika at once. It was so not her! Even though she doubted the film would get much positive critical or public attention, she knew starring in it would help her grow as an actress.

There was one problem, however. Erika was attracted to Jesse but they had very little chemistry. Jesse was a sweet young hunk who freely admitted that he was in the film to kiss Erika and Shiri. Kissing was all he wanted to do, though. He had a steady girlfriend in real life and wanted to stay true to her. Thus, he had rejected Erika's every approach. The resulting feelings this gave Erika had been useful for her acting, but on a personal level, Jesse was driving her up the wall.

He stood in the middle of the pool set now, waiting for her in his swimsuit. Their characters had one love-scene together before he pushed her away and made her go insane. Jesse and Erika had tried to film the scene several times. They could not get the emotions right.

"Today is the love-scene's last take," Polson had told them that morning. "If you can't get it correct, we're going to have to scrap this film. I know none of us wants that. You've gotten every other scene across perfect. Let's finish this one!"

Erika was intent on fulfilling Polson's wishes. She wore her skimpiest red bikini top and shorts. Her hair was in the same style Jesse's girlfriend usually wore and she had once again prepared her most eager emotions for the love-scene with Jesse.

Polson had given Jesse a stern counseling earlier in the day at her request. "You're an actor," the director had said. "Forget about your personal life. You like Erika. I know it, she knows it and you know it too. Just give in to your attraction and forget about everything else for one take. One take. Be with her!"

He seems interested in me now, Erika thought as she gazed upon Jesse. The tanned dark-haired youth had shaved and prettied himself. His body was taut and ready. The set was dark blue all around, punctuating the moment. Erika whispered a prayer to herself that appearances were not deceiving as she slipped into the pool.

She and Jesse spoke their lines as they swam towards one another. Erika had to make effort to appear slow and hesitant, not because she was patient but because her character was supposed to be incompetent in the water. Erika hated that aspect of the role. It made no sense since her character was obsessed with athletes. Erika was also a superb swimmer in real life and had to forget all about that. She stumbled as she moved and let Jesse catch her, asking him to teach her how to do what her character could not.

His catching her turned into a hug and they began making out. The set darkened around them. "It's okay," Erika told Jesse as he hesitated to kiss her. "I want you to."

He nodded and kissed her a second time. Then he pulled back. "Wait. Wait, wait. Wait! We can't do this."

"It's okay," Erika repeated. "Don't worry. It will be our little secret... hmm, maybe not so little." She grinned as she touched his groin, pleased her words were as true as they had been every time she'd spoken the line before.

Jesse took her in his arms and pulled her into deeper waters. "All right," he said, giving in. He kissed Erika hard and she responded with full emotion. They turned around as they moved towards the wall, shaking as the water flowed around their bodies. Erika could feel her nipples growing hard and warmth rising in her loins. She smiled at both and continued making out with Jesse. He pushed her into the wall near a ladder, leaning down and moving his chest against hers.

"Ben!" she said as a light cue hit her. "Tell me you love me." She kissed him again as he questioned her words. "You don't have to mean it, but just say it for me." The blue spotlights on the set hit them, adding tension to her words. She was breathing heavily and her heart was beating very fast.

"I love you," Jesse answered after a pause. Then he leaned close and touched her lips with his.

A nearby radio came alive as they kissed. Jesse frowned, looking at Erika. She raised her eyebrows too, surprised by the music's deep thrumming bass.

"We'll edit this out later!" Polson shouted. "Go with it!"

As Polson instructed his actors, the voice of Marvin Gaye began singing.I've been really trying, baby... Trying to hold back this feeling for so long. And if you feel like I feel, baby, then come on, oh, come on! Whoo! Let's get it on...

Erika laughed and hugged Jesse again before he could slip away from her. She recognized the song now and was pleased that Polson had chosen it. Kissing Jesse with all her might, she motivated him to stay in her arms. Soon he was returning her fervor and chuckling as the music throbbed. Shiri, Jason and the director clapped bravos along with several other members of the film crew. Erika felt Jesse's hands roaming over her body. Her shorts were pushed to the side and Jesse's fingers were tracing her pussy. His manhood was hard against her tingling thigh.

"Whoa there," she whispered as Jason buffed her neck. "What about your girlfriend?"

"What about her?" he whispered back with a shrug. Erika laughed again as she accepted his next kiss.

Yes! Erika thought. You're finally accepting me! You want to do me in front of everybody and the cameras, I'm fine with that. Polson will have to edit the take for a PG-13 rating, but that's his problem. I want you, Jesse. I will have you, here and now. She stroked his chest and kissed his face.

"Cut!" Polson yelled. "That's enough! We got it! Thank you!"

Shiri and Jason snickered as Erika and Jesse refused to stop kissing. Finally, the new couple broke apart and smiled at one another. You're still hard, Erika thought. I didn't come either. We're going to finish this soon, though, right? Jesse echoed her question with his eyes and she widened her grin and nodded in reply.

Nothing wrong with love if you want to love me, baby... Just let yourself go... Oh baby... let's get it on...

Gonna get it on...

***

The End

****

Afterword:I was inspired to write this story by the massive amount of discrimination against the woman behind my heroine and her people which I see on the Internet every day. I know that there are reasons behind this discrimination and agree that Scientologists have a negative history in their religion and need to step away from it. However, I also think those who would criticize Scientologists need to realize that these people are not all the same. Critics also need to learn to refrain from hatred and dehumanization. People on both sides of the conflict need to learn to reach out and that just because someone is criticizing your arguments does not mean they are your enemy. Both sides also need to remember the nature of change in history and learn to get along. I have depicted all that herein.

If you're wondering about my place in the war over Scientology, well, in the years I've been writing this series I've been on both sides of the war. I've seen each side making what I consider terrible mistakes and I don't entirely agree with either. This fictional story has summed up my reasons. Writing stories such as this is the best way I know to fight back against the mistakes I see in the world. I apologize if I have offended anyone and remind people they don't have to agree with my opinions. I hope they will still see the intended lessons regardless. Should you desire further information about the research that went into this story, I highly encourage you to drop me some feedback and ask. It doesn't matter what side of the war you're on.

There will be more sex scenes in this series' concluding episode. I will also continue Erika's development. Coming Soon: 'Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 5- Free Katie'. Stay tuned.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Curing Her Carpal Tunnel Cassadee Pope finds a hot way to relieve her carpal tunnel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Thank You from Jessica Simpson Sexy blonde shows her gratitude to two happy writers.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Pleasing Nick When Jessica's away, Ashlee will play.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Live Without Regrets Pt. 01 A Hollywood star, a new man, possibilities.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories