Passion On A Moonlit Night

Story Info
Satisfying her desires, and my own needs.
1.8k words
3.74
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

We met yesterday evening. It was nothing special really, this meeting. I just so happened to find myself a seat at the hotel bar next to her, and we started talking. She was alone there, too. Didn't know anyone in the hotel. She was visiting some conference or so on request of her company, I forgot already what it was. The usual story, it's been the same for ages. Circumstances bringing people to places where they know no-one, and to make the best of it they just start to talk to random people.

Being a beautiful woman helps a lot in that respect. She indeed wouldn't have had much problems getting attention. Her mere presence begged for attention, her aura just drawing in other lonely hearts. Like me. I was drawn in to her. A beautiful woman, early thirties maybe, in the prime of her life. Much younger than me, but then I look young for my age, so she didn't notice. Wearing a white long sleeve blouse and dress skirt she looked like she had just come out of some business meeting, only having tossed aside the obligatory jacket, and having opened up one more button.

I was not sure whether she wanted attention, or just wanted to relax. I took my chances and got lucky with her. We talked all evening, about well anything and everything, nothing special really. Just small talk, some laughs, some drinks. A light touch, a brush of her long raven black hair, the look of her beautiful dark eyes, she made me hungry.

She didn't stay in the bar for very long, she had to get up early the next morning. It would be her last day here, the following morning she was due to fly back home. I told her I would be around for a while, and suggested we could meet up again. There is a small lake nearby, very quiet there, and only a few minutes walk from the hotel, a nice and private place. She immediately agreed on meeting me there today, after dinner, after the sun had gone down. The moon is full in a clear sky, giving plenty of light.

The thoughts of last night run through my head. I am feeling excited. It has been a while since I had a woman, and I am hungry. I really want her, she is just so beautiful, looking so delicious. I really hope she will be there, that she hasn't changed her mind since last night.

The day passed slowly. It was a hot, sunny day, not a good day to go out so I stayed in my room. I just don't like to sit in the sun. It's not good for my skin. She also shouldn't be sitting out in the sun too much, I'm afraid her fair smooth skin would get all burnt and wrinkled up. That would be a waste of such a beautiful woman.

When evening came, the sun slowly set, colouring the skies blood red. The wonderful looks of that sky made me even more aroused. It is an omen, an omen of good things to come, when the sun sets so beautifully. And with the moon being full tonight it won't be long before it's out, covering the world in its silver rays, casting faint shadows on the ground.

When the sun has set I leave my room. The moon is just rising over the tree tops. We agreed to meet after sunset, so she could finish her work and have her dinner before setting off to meet.

Upon arriving at the lake, I see her sitting there already, her dark silhouette contrasting against the reflection of the moon in the water. I can see the curves of her upper body, she is clearly wearing some form fitting clothes now. Silently I approach her from behind, she looks out over the water, not noticing me. I see bats dancing in the moonlight, chasing bugs with their characteristic erratic flight patterns, never bumping into one another.

Getting closer I can see her bare arms, her skin lighting up in the moonlight. Her hair is hanging loose over her bare shoulders. It seems she is wearing something like a tank top. A knee long skirt is draped over her thighs as she sits legged. I realise her top is short, baring her midriff. I am feeling so lucky, it is a really warm evening and here she is, this beautiful woman, dressing so nicely for me.

I quietly sit down behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She turns her head in shock, not having noticed me coming.

"Oh, it's you. You're very sneaky," she laughs, having overcome her initial shock.

"Yes I am. I like to tread lightly."

"This place is beautiful, thank you for inviting me here. Too bad you missed the sunset."

"Sorry to let you wait this long."

"It doesn't matter. It is really relaxed here, I enjoyed sitting here, looking at the sunset, the birds, later the bats come out."

"Beautiful, aren't they?"

"The bats? I find them kinda creepy. I'm always afraid they fly into me, get stuck in my hair."

I laugh. "They won't do that, they see so well in the dark."

While we chatted I started to rub my hand over her belly, hugging her with my other arm, just under her breasts. Her belly feels really soft and smooth, tantalising. She slowly leans back to me, moving her head back against my shoulder. I can see her long neck, her muscles, her throat moving as she talks softly. I can smell her, a wonderful smell. A bit artificial, she is obviously wearing some kind of perfume, but it is not overwhelming and I can still clearly pick out the great smell of her body.

My hand moves on to her thighs, stroking her gently and slowly. We continue to chat, about what we can and can not see in the moonlight. The animals that come out at night, we listen to the sounds of the insects, the occasional squeak of a bird that can not sleep.

She really leans against me now, making it hard for me to keep my balance. I suggest we move a little bit, under a nearby tree. She agrees. We get up, I sit down leaning against the tree, and she sits down between my legs, leaning back against my chest, her head against my shoulder. She is totally relaxed now, totally enjoying the moment. I continue my ministrations, now with both hands as I don't have to support myself any more. My hands slide up along her waist, slowly pushing her top up. She responds by moving her body up a bit, and lifting her hands above her head. I take the invitation and remove her top, which comes with built-in bra, how convenient.

Her boobs are great. Fairly large, adorned with thick brown nipples. She feels great. I touch her gently, she lets out a moan, pushing her chest just so slightly forward. Our chat is getting less and less meaningful, it is just to keep up appearances. For whom, really? I can feel her excitement, I can smell it. She starts to smell so good, like all women do when they get aroused. I have no idea how long it has been for her but she obviously is in need of attention.

I continue to massage her boobs, they feel great. She pulls up her legs, lets her skirt fall down from her knees along her thighs. Her legs are spread just so slightly, as if she is inviting me. An invitation I can not reject.

As my hand moves down her body, her breathing intensifies. Our chat has come to an end, its function gone. She is overcome by lust and excitement, and it smells so good. I feel my hunger grow again. Not yet, I tell myself. Not yet. She isn't fully ready yet. She will be soon, as I move my hand over her bare thigh, then down again, pushing her skirt aside. I rub my finger over her crotch, her panties feel damp. I knew it would be, I smelt it all along already. This girl wants me, maybe as much as I want her. Slowly I move my experienced fingers under the thin fabric, all the while playing with her boobs. She is wet, very wet.

The moment I touch her and start to slide a finger into her wet slit she shudders. She wants this, that's obvious. She really wants it. She opens her legs, giving me better access, access that I make instant use of. I know she is ready, I know I am ready, and I start to rub her pussy. She is so horny now, her smell is overwhelming. I have really difficulty to control myself now, but I know I should wait for just a little longer. She can be even better.

She's getting there now, quickly. My nimble fingers do their magic on her sex. My hand squeezing her tits, gently pinching her nipples. I don't want to hurt her, I just want to increase her arousal. I hear her breathing faster, and moaning softly. She's a silent girl, that's clear. No screamer, she will have her orgasm quietly. All the better as we're out in the open, and I don't want to attract unwanted attention to us, and what I'm doing to her.

My fingers work hard on her, I can feel her body starting to tense up as she is getting there. My desire is getting stronger and stronger. Her smell is so good, it takes all my self control to hold back. I want her so much. It is almost time, I know it. Delaying makes it better they say. But not delaying too long, it is important to get the timing just right for the best results.

Just as she reaches her orgasm I sink my fangs into her neck, sucking the life out of her. Oh yes, they always taste best when totally aroused. I can taste her arousal, her spirit, her lust and desire. It makes for a very fulfilling meal on which I can live for a long time, more than just quelling my hunger. I continue to suck as I slowly feel her getting limb. Her body softening in my strong arms as I drink her blood, blood that is full of excitement and arousal, making it an exceptionally good meal.

When I am fully satisfied, I gently put down her lifeless body on the grass. Her eyes are still wide open, showing a combination of the elation of her orgasm mixed with the shock and surprise of when I first sank my teeth into her. She looks so beautiful, her now really pale skin glistening in the soft moonlight.

"Thank you," I murmur, as I close her eyes with my fingers. "That was a truly great meal. I'm off to sleep as well, now, hopefully for most of the remainder of the century. Goodbye."

i_would
i_would
112 Followers