Passion on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was scared and excited again, she could feel her wetness and wanted to make it go away, but she could not, because her arms were tied, so there she had to kneel like she was instructed or be whipped again, actually sometimes Mary would rest, but any sound of footsteps outside and she got back into position, but her new master was gone a long time.

As the shadows lengthened Captain Rodrigo returned.

Bizarrely he exchanged pleasantries with her, and without comment removed the bull-whip, but draping it over the eyelet so it was close to hand. But it was not so strange, because the Captain was again trying to be nice to his new charge, and did not take kindly to rejection of any sort in that context. Captain Rodrigo's initial impression of Mary was that she was a decent woman, but he kept seeing things that told him otherwise, which proved all the talk that he grew up with about Protestant women and why they should never be trusted.

Captain Rodrigo did not want to be proven wrong about a woman again, let alone an English one, this would be a real disgrace, both personally and even worse if anyone found out.

The Captain also bought some food with him, some simple fare, some sausage, some flat loaves and a small bottle of wine and a pitcher of water was bought to his door. Captain Rodrigo put the things on the table, but Mary had more pressing needs.

"My Lord, I have need of some privacy"

"There is no such thing for you now, you taught me the hard way with your treachery" Of course, Rodrigo understood that the knife was a mere gesture, but he had to show his charge what her situation now was really like; Rodrigo's frustration was more with how she was not complying and happily like other women had previously, or would be expected to in that situation.

"My Lord, I have need of a privy"

"So, you want to go out there like that?"

"No... of course not..."

"Well then..." as he stood up "...you can use my chamber pot" He handed her a pot and went to the bay windows to look out, turning his back to her, Mary gratefully made some water and got back on the cot.

Rodrigo then sat down at his table and started to slice the bread and strange-looking sausages. The sausages were not cooked, but looked cured and dried, they were dark red and wrinkled, they did not look appetising at all to Mary, slowly the Captain sliced the sausages thinly and the bread too, because it was stale. The captain then poured olive oil in the bottom of the metal plate and soaked the bread in the oil, probably to soften it a bit.

He then mixed some water and wine into a horn beaker to which Mary said "My Lord, I do not take drink as a Christian woman"

"The blood of Christ himself?" He replied and scoffed, "You Protestants, such heretics..."

"Listen woman, the water is bad and the wine is bad, I have discovered that the best drink on board is to mix the two and hope that one bad cancels out the other, I am trying to do you a favour here"

"If it's fine with you my Lord, my faith..."

"No it is NOT 'fine' with me! I am telling you the water is bad, here, see for yourself" He went over and gave her to drink of just water and it was worse than the English water, if this was possible, she choked a bit "Yes, the well in San Juan is bad, some idiot must have tainted it"

"Please master I should prefer to suffer the water as it is"

"You are a very obstinate woman" Rodrigo turned his back, feeling slightly humiliated at his latest attempt at kindness and regretting it again.

He felt foolish about preparing her food so considerately, so he threw the knife and one of the Chorizos on the plate and bought it over to Mary, sitting beside her.

Rodrigo refused to untie Mary's hands, so he fed her, first some water and then some bread, but Mary had never eaten bread like that, or ever had olive oil in her life, she'd thought from how Rodrigo initially used it on the whip that it was some sort of salve. Now this green ichor was all over the bottom of the plate and the bread was swimming in it. The oil smelt nice, but still strange and unfamiliar, like the bread, Mary was completely unsure, and never having been fed by hand before in her memory, Mary gingerly ate the bread proffered to her.

Well, it was strange, but again Captain Rodrigo was struck by her apparent lack of gratitude, which was not the case, it was again shyness and a lack of confidence on her part, as well as never eating such food before.

Mary did not want the strange sausages, whatever they were, so she was worried about being offered some.

Captain Rodrigo for his part was now also attracted to Mary, after seeing her body and lusting after it in his mind. Her body was so plentiful in the right places, so generous, almost a gift from God and proof that he existed, Rodrigo's desires to breed with her were almost preternatural and were also disturbing him.

Having her close to him once more, the fullness of her breasts, her round bottom, as he fed her, he again wanted her, he could feel stirrings in his breeches and he did not like this right now. He was in a strange way enjoying looking after her, which was why he always got angry when she did not respond, again in his mind Rodrigo was telling himself that she was a decent woman after all and was reproaching himself slightly for using her so badly earlier.

But this was being undone by Mary's reticence in eating what he was giving her.

"You don't like it" Rodrigo said, this was a statement, not a question.

"My Lord, I am unaccustomed to such food..."

"Do you want to starve? I do not have to offer you a share of my personal food and wine, I can throw you to the dogs down below as you are and where you belong, for being such a bitch to me!"

Mary was shocked again at being talked to like this, she mumbled an apology, but Rodrigo was not impressed.

"Now, this Chorizo is..."

"The sausage?"

"Saus-age? Yes, Chorizo, stop correcting me, this Chorizo is from my collection at home, it is from Andalucia, my Aunt prepared and hung them herself"

"My Lord, I'm sorry, but I am full now"

"But you have barely eaten two slices of the bread"

"Yes my lord, but with that oil, it is very filling..."

"So I offer you my personal wine and my family's food and you are too good to eat it, is that it?"

"No my Lord, it is simply that with today's events..."

"You are a very obstinate and ungrateful woman who keeps disrespecting her master, again you are useless to me, less than that if you insult me"

Rodrigo stood up and loosed his Breeches, he took out his half erect cock and said "Now I will show you to eat what I give you, so eat!"

He pulled the back of Mary's head to him with one had and held himself with the other, pointing at her pretty, soft mouth. Only because Mary had never done that before, she resisted, so Rodrigo slapped his cock on her face and told Mary "Aaaah" as he got even harder and bigger, reluctantly Mary parted her lips slightly to protest again, but instead had her mouth filled with her Master's penis.

A rush of different sensations hit Mary there and then, his taste and his smell, as he shoved her by the back of her head onto him until she choked, and when she did Rodrigo slapped her hard and said "Eat, eat, I want to make you big and strong for me, little girl".

This strangely thrilled Mary and she could feel herself getting wet and her nipples harden, but at the same time she then felt ashamed at the fact that all this could now be visible, so she hoped she was not discovered, and for now, all there was in her world was this cock, she did her best to concentrate and to not be slapped any more for doing it badly. Mary realised that the more confident and enthusiastic she was, the less she got slapped and the more he was nice to her and stroked her face and told her that she was being a good girl.

Miss Johnson had never had this before either, so she took to her task and even began to enjoy it, but did her best to hide this from her master, but this role was more fulfilling to her than teaching ever was, Mary secretly wished this could always be her "job" and calling in life for this man.

"Ahh, you English slut, you're going to make me come, ahhh, get off me" Rodrigo roughly pushed Mary back onto the bed, his eyes wild with lust, again attractive and frightening to Mary, she never knew that being with a man was like this.

Her life in England was by now a distant memory.

"I have to know you now, I'm sorry but I am going to take your virtue, it is a worthy price in exchange for your life"

Mary was sopping wet and throbbing but still, the social drive to be decent, plus, she could not go back on her lies now and after what he thought about her sometimes.

"My Lord, please, think of your conscience"

"Yes, I am thinking of my conscience, because if I don't have you now, I will regret it for the rest of my life, I know this!"

Mary was on her back, Rodrigo let his breeches down, slipped out of his boots and pulled his shirt off himself, Mary wanted him so badly then, but her fear was still larger. It was a microcosm for how she felt about that cock of his, so attractive, and yet so scary regarding its' size...

His cock was so hard it stood away from his body, it looked so potent, Mary again protested, but Rodrigo whispered to her that he would be very gentle as he parted her legs with his and pushed his cock against her, he stimulated her with his wet cock, saying "You are wet for me already, you are such a good little whore, Maria".

Gently he slid in and Mary flinched, because she had not had sex for a long time, and with Rodrigo, it really felt like it was her first time again (In fact Mary fantasised that this really was her first time to this man). Rodrigo closed his eyes in pleasure and he began to slowly ream Mary, by about the fifth stroke Mary lost control and had a multiple orgasm to which Rodrigo told her what a good girl she was. As he continued he told her she was so tight that she was making him want to come again, but not yet, so he pulled out and said "You see? I told you I would be gentle with you, look"

But as Rodrigo showed her his penis, he noticed that it was "clean", there was no blood on it.

"So you are not a virgin either?"

"My Lord, my responses to you being inside of me were real, were they not like how a maiden acts?"

"Yes, but other girls have lied to me about being Virgins before, the blood is the ultimate proof, sometimes the men take the bloody sheet out to show everyone that she really was a virgin after all"

"Everyone knows that; you are nothing but a common whore"

Again, Mary was on a downward fall on her rollercoaster ride with the Spanish Captain...

She knew now that if she told the truth now, he would never believe her anyway, which was also so unfair.

"To think that I was feeling sorry for you, when you are nothing but a deceitful whore intent on tricking me all the time!"

"My Lord, please, I'm so sorry, it was just that..."

"Yes, more rubbish you talk in my head because I am such a simple man, yes? some nice idiot to take advantage of?"

Rodrigo slapped Mary on to the cot and told her to get on her knees again, which she did straight away to receive her lashes, but only 6 this time.

Captain Rodrigo, for his part was getting hard looking at Mary again like that, her body was like a work of art, Rodrigo reached down to put a finger in her pussy, and it went straight in with no resistance, she was so wet, Rodrigo tasted his finger, and then put it back in and then gave it to Mary to taste, "Eat, taste your shame, you slut" Again strangely Mary liked the way he roughly put his finger in her mouth to make her eat herself.

Then Rodrigo got the Chorizo and slid it into her, Mary was humiliated, but even more so by her getting even wetter, for a good 10 minutes Rodrigo fucked Mary with the Chorizo, finally he put it in her backside and used her own juices to lubricate it, it was again humiliating for Mary, but she had no choice, ultimately Rodrigo made her suck her own juices off it and then Rodrigo put it back in her rear and this time got on the cot behind her, Mary was desperate to feel him inside of her again, but Rodrigo was very rough with her this time, he shoved hard into Mary and even hit her cervix several times, which again Mary had no control over with her arms still attached with the silk sashes to the eyelet that held the top end of the cot up. Again, Rodrigo told her what to do, to relax and it would not hurt as much, or to lower her back more to take him more fully.

Rodrigo also spanked Mary and sodomised her some more with the Chorizo.

When she pushed back against him and tried to join his rhythm or when she came, she noticed that Rodrigo was always happy with her and called her a good girl, he might then caress and stroke her more, which Mary loved, in those moments she grew more confident, and Rodrigo's approval encouraged her. Steadily Rodrigo built up his rhythm sometimes slamming Mary against the alcove wall or down onto the bed, he kept lecturing her about not betraying people's trust and how whores should be treated.

"So who saved your life?"

"You did, my Lord"

"Who is protecting you?"

"You are, my Lord"

"Who is feeding you?"

"You are my Lord"

"Who is your master?"

"You are, my Lord"

"You will serve me obediently from now on, yes?"

"Yes my Lord, I swear to serve you faithfully from now on"

Rodrigo looked down on her magnificent body as she said this and he came very hard in Mary, her own pussy responding by gripping him hard.

Rodrigo stayed hard and made Mary do it again for him, then he got into his cot and Mary lay with him in his arms, and she felt safe and contented for once, probably for the first time, just like being taken by Captain Rodrigo was just like her first time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Laelia Ch. 01 Being a slave girl in ancient rome is...perilous.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken Breast Pump A single mother gets help from a coworker.in Fetish
Suck Me Once, Shame On You How can he get his hands on those magnificent milky jugs?in Fetish
A Week with Uncle Dave Sexy Carrie is sent to stay with her uncle for a week.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lactating Secretary Older man meets a young woman.in Mature
More Stories