Passion On the Water

Story Info
A trip to the river becomes a sexual adventure.
4.6k words
4.75
25.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the drop of sweat slowly roll down your back, leaving a wet trail between your shoulders blades as you sat in front of me, rowing us forward. It disappeared into your white tanktop, joining countless others that had drifted over your smooth, rippling back on that warm afternoon. Indian summer was upon us and we took our chances, deciding to enjoy the last clear, hot days of the year.

I dipped my oar into the water and turned us slightly toward the shore. The canoe slid through the water and we moved gracefully down the river. Green leaves with a twinge of gold moved past us, their limbs hanging over the river's edge. I found myself watching you much more than the landscape, though. Your sun-lightened hair was damp and pasted to the back of your neck; your round, bare shoulders rolled as you rowed at an even pace. The best moments were when you'd peek over your shoulder and I'd see those mirrored sunglasses and that lovely, dimpled smile.

Grinning to myself, I slapped my oar down on the water and sent a spray of water at your back. You gasped and turned quickly, rocking the canoe from side to side.

"Be careful there, Mister," you frowned back at me. "You don't want to make an enemy of me."

"You're right. I don't want that." I deferred and put my head down in mock shame. A few seconds later, after I lifted my face back up, your oar must have slipped, because I caught a spray of water right in the chest. I think I heard you laughing, too.

----------

"There it is." I pointed toward an island in the river. It was small, but there was a stand of shady trees, a grassy area, and a sandy beach on the downstream side. We picked up the pace of our rowing, moving toward the beach. The current was stronger here, so we had to pull harder on our oars. We slid down parallel to the island and as we reached the sandy tip, I dug my oar in hard and turned us straight toward the beach. Both of us leaned forward and rowed harder until the bow of the canoe dug into the riverbed. You tossed your oar onto the beach and jumped out into the foot-deep water, grabbing the prow of the canoe. I stepped carefully over our bag and cooler and jumped out on the opposite side. We shared a silent smile as we both grabbed the prow and pulled the canoe halfway up onto the shore together.

You arched your back and stretched, working out the strain of the exertion. I reached over and gave you a pat on your ass. "Nice job."

"Thanks," you smiled and reached over to give my ass a slap of its own. "You, too."

---------

An hour of exploring the island and a few bottles of water later, we spread a blanket out in the shade of the trees and relaxed. You tugged your shoes off and flopped down on your back, covering your eyes with your forearm. I watched you lounge for a moment, your chest rising with your breath. I turned and started to rustle through the bag, pulling out our snacks and some plastics cups.

Opening the cooler, I lifted the chilled bottle of Pinot and rummaged through the bag for our bottle opener. Finding it, I carefully popped out the cork and set it aside to breath. In the meantime, I spread some crabdip on crackers and sliced up an apple and a pear. The Dutch Gouda was soft and I cut small chunks into a pile next to the fruit. Feeling decadent, I even put a few pieces of chocolate on the tray.

I had thought you were napping, but when I glanced over at you, I saw you laying on your side, your head propped up on your hand, your blue eyes sparkling and your lips curled into a grin.

"What are you grinning at," I chuckled, smiling back at you.

"You look so serious," you said, idly pointing a finger at me.

"Well, I just wanted everything to be perfect," I replied, reaching over and pouring some wine into two plastic cups. In my head it occurred to me that nothing could be perfect if wine was being poured into plastic cups, but passed it off as a flaw in the painting that makes it a true masterpiece. Lifting up the two cups, I looked at you and said, "Now, would you like some perfect lunch?"

You rolled up onto your knees and sat back on your feet. Slowly, you ran your hands up your sides over your chest and brushed your hair back off your face. I forgot all time and space and memory when your eyes met mine and you looked at me with a different kind of hunger and said, "Later. Right now, I want the perfect kiss."

I put the cups down on top of the cooler and turned to you with as much debonair confidence as I could muster. Walking to you on my knees, I stopped just a foot in front of you and smiling, looking into your eyes. I lifted my right hand and lightly ran two fingertips down your left cheek. It slid down and cupped your face, tilting your head slightly as I moved closer to you. My arm curved around your waist and pulled our bodies together and there, in the shade by the clear, cool river, our lips met.

Our eyes closed and I felt tingles through my entire body. I think you sighed as your arms went around my neck. My hands gently caressed you as my lips slid against yours. The kiss started sweet and tender, but grew more passionate with each second. My tongue darted between your lips and met yours. Our mouths pressed together tightly as I drew you closer into my embrace. Your breasts pressed against my chest as we crushed our lips together. Our arms started to bump into each other's as they shifted, trying to explore and feel the other's body. Twisting and turning, you leaned against me and we flopped down to the ground.

Grinning and chuckling, I rolled you onto your back and laid half on top of you. You pulled me down to kiss you again and this time it was softer and playful. I stroked your neck and face. You hooked a leg over my hip and pulled me down closer to you. I don't know how much time we spent like that. Kissing your sweet, pink lips and tasting your skin was an exercise in romance. The smell of your lingering shampoo and the natural scent of your body drew me closer and compelled me to breath you in. The sounds of the river babbling, the birds chirping, and the breeze moving through the fall leaves melded with your soft breathing and wanting sighs. My every sense enjoyed every moment and only wanted more.

I kissed from your lips across your face. Reaching up with tender fingertips, I brushed a strand of your sweat-dampened hair aside so I could trail my lips over your cheek towards your ear. Leaning over you, I placed a soft kiss against your ear and breathed out against your sensitive skin. You moaned slightly and turned your head to give me better access. I grinned and licked along the curve of your ear and then tugged your earlobe between my lips. I sucked it gently and kissed where your ear and neck meet. My hands began to wander over your body as I nuzzled your ear and neck. My fingers dragged down your neck and rubbed your shoulders. Sliding down farther, they moved over your tanktop and softly massaged your breasts. You moaned and arched your back, pushing your body up against my hands and I began to kiss your neck with more passion. I spent several minutes tilting my head around your face, kissing and licking up one side of your neck and down the other.

As I moved my hands down your sides and slid them back up your ribs under your shirt, you looked up at me with those incredible eyes and smiled at me. I forgot what I was doing for a moment, just gazing down at you. You smiled again and reached up, pulling my lips down to yours. We kissed long and deep and sweet. Our tongues slid against each other and I lightly tugged on your bottom lip. After several minutes of delicious kissing my hands finally remembered their mission and moved up your sides, pushing your shirt up, baring your smooth belly and sports bra. I carefully lifted the tight top over your breasts, exposing them to the warm air and sun. You moaned into my mouth when my hands closed over your bare breasts, gently massaging them.

I broke the kiss and whispered a few naughty words in your ear before licking back down your neck. Moving my hands over your body, I guided your arms over your head and reached back to lift and tug and push your tanktop and bra over your head, down your arms, and off your body. I tossed the bundle of clothes aside and dove back down on you. My hungry lips quickly found your shoulders and neck as my hands explored your lovely breasts. I massaged them, shook them, kneaded them, and caressed them.

As I licked down your chest, I slid my body to the ground beside your right side. I turn so that I was perpendicular to you, my face resting on your chest. I could easily tilt my head up, licking your left nipple, or I could tilt my chin down and swirl my tongue around your right nipple... and that's just what I did for several long minutes. My hands would lift and cup a breast, bringing its soft and smooth flesh to my lips, and then I'd move to the other. I worshiped your curves and painted your warm skin with my tongue. I would capture a nipple between my fingertip and thumb and gently roll it around and lightly tug on it. Holding it there, I would lean over you and flick just the tip of my tongue over it. Sometimes I would suck on your pert, pink nipples, sometimes I could nibble on them. I carefully listened to your deep breaths and moans as I tried different angles and pressures on your breasts and nipples.

My left hand and mouth continued to pleasure your beautiful chest, but my right hand slowly began to slide down your belly. I walked my fingers down to your waist and stealthily slid them under the waistband of your shorts. Inch by inch, my hand disappeared under your shorts, my fingers caressing your skin and moving down between your thighs. When my probing fingers finally found their goal, I made sure to swirl and suck on the hard nipple in my mouth at the same moment I pushed down and slid my fingers across your smooth, wet lips.

You gasped and pushed your hips up, causing my hand to rub your warm slit harder. Your hands, which had been idly caressing my shoulders and running through my hair, suddenly grabbed me and dug your nails in my skin. As I flattened my hand over your pussy and slightly wiggled it back and forth, I had to grin to myself, hearing the semi-incoherent, yet still incredibly arousing words coming from your open, moaning mouth.

Pushing my hand further down, I hooked it back over you, letting my thumb rub against your clit while my fingers kept running up and your outer lips. You spread you thighs wide for me and I stroked your most sensitive flesh at a lazy, random pace. Adding a little more pressure, I dipped one fingertip between your lips and dragged it up and down your slit. Spreading your wetness around, I teased your outer lips with my slick fingers and rubbed your clit in slow circles with my thumb.

Feeling how hot and wet you were turned me on so much. I wanted to tease you and please you so badly. My lips left your nipples with a final lick and then I trailed wet kisses down your belly. I shift my body around as I licked down your right side to your hip. I scooted around to kneel beside your legs. You let loose a disappointed moan when I gently pulled my hand away from your body and out of your shorts. I winked up at you to reassure you and slid my hands up and down your smooth, sexy legs. I reached down and grasped your ankles in my hands and lifted them up, resting your bare feet on my shoulder. Then I reached down and tugged on the waistband of your shorts, sliding them under your ass and up your thighs. I pulled your shorts and panties off together, moving them up your straight legs and off your cute feet. Finally, I had my sexy girl naked before me.

You looked amazing and I wanted you badly. I wanted to touch and taste every inch of your body and make you moan my name. I tossed your shorts in the direction of your other clothes and returned my hands to your smooth skin. I put your feet on my shoulders and turned my face from side to side, licking your ankles, kissing your legs, nibbling the flesh behind your knees as I sank down toward the ground. You spread your thighs for me and dug your heels into my back as I kissed farther down your legs. I peeked up at you to see you watching me with rapt attention and fierce anticipation. I was so turned on to see your hands gently massaging your own breasts as I flicked my tongue across your inner thighs.

I could feel warmth radiating from you as I leaned down between your thighs. You were spread open and glistening for me; puffy and pink and in dire need of attention. I licked my lips and moved my hands to you, first gently rubbing your smooth lips with my fingertips, feeling and listening to your pleased reaction. Then I used my thumbs to part your lips and lowered my eager tongue to do its happy work.

An animalistic groan sounded from deep in your body when I took the first long lick up your wet pussy. Flattening my tongue against you, I slowly moved it up and down your parted slit. With each pleasurable pass, I would apply a little more pressure and add a flick of my tongue at the end. Your wetness coated my tongue and I tasted your sweetness. When I covered you with my mouth and pushed my tongue inside you, you grabbed my head with a hand and tightened your fingers in my hair. You feet pushed down on my back and your hips arched up to me, willing me to pushed my wiggling tongue deeper. For several minutes, I breathed through my nose, the warm air breezing over your clit as I thrust my tongue in and out of you at a slow, steady pace. As I fucked you with my tongue, I eased a thumb over your clit, rubbing it at the same pace.

You sighed when I slid my tongue out and took a long lick up your wet lips. I then closed my lips around you clit and gently sucked on it. I alternated the light suction with some pressure on it, swirling my tongue around that hard button. Your moans went from pleasurable to plaintive to desperate when I slipped a finger inside you. Moving it slowly in and out while my mouth worked on your needy clit, you pinched your own nipples and begged for more. To push you closer to release, I eased another finger into your wet, slippery pussy. I quickened the speed of my lapping and scissored those skilled fingers inside you, massaging your inner walls. Oh, Sexy, I could feel you beginning to loose control. Maybe it was the way your muscles squeezed my fingers, maybe it was the shivering of your body, or maybe it was the constant stream of moaning and profanity you were groaning at me, but I knew that this was about to be one hell of an orgasm.

With a sustained moan, you dug your nails into my shoulders. Your heels dug into my shoulderblades, and your thighs closed around my head. I slide those two, slick fingers deep inside you and began to drive you over the edge with direct, pointed pressure on your clit, applied by the tip of my tongue. Your entire body tightened and you let go of a loud moan when your body shook, spasmed, and exploded with pleasure. Your toes curled and your eyes clamped shut. The orgasm rushed from every corner of your body to electrify every nerve and announce that all was really fucking great in the universe today.

As the ripples and waves subsided, I slid my fingers out, but kept up a soft and slow licking with my tongue. You were panting and shivering and I softly caressed your body: petting your thighs, massaging your sides, running my hands over the slippery sheen of sweat and passion that covered your sexy breasts. I finally stopped licking when your body calmed and your legs fell to the sides. I grinned to myself, knowing that I had pleased you... and also knowing there was more pleasure to come.

--------

I kissed your hips and belly, slowly moving my body over yours. Crawling forward on my knees, I hovered over you like a thundercloud just before a storm. I quickly pealed off my shirt and sent it flying away, before dipping down and dropping kisses like raindrops over your breasts and nipples. The flick of my tongue over your left nipple seemed to rouse you from your post-orgasm daze. You bit your bottom lip and grinned up at me, electricity still in those dazzling eyes. Your hands reached up and slid along my bare chest and up to my shoulders. You grasped my neck and pulled my face down to yours. You pecked my lips and smiled.

"Thank you." You said happily and gave me another light kiss.

"My pleasure." I retorted.

"No, I definitely think that was MY pleasure," you chuckled, stroking my face. "But don't worry, yours is coming soon." You smiled at me and again pulled me down to kiss you. My body settled on top of you and I rested my weight on my elbows. We kissed long and deep as your legs wrapped around me. I think we both moaned when our hips met and my rock hard cock became trapped between us. I pushed down and rocked my hips side to side so you could feel the throbbing outline of my shaft through my cargo shorts. You made a giggly gasp and pulled me closer to you, crossing your ankles behind my back. Turning my face, you nibbled on my neck and moaned into my ear.

"I want you now."

If it was possible for me to get any harder, then I did just then. I kissed your lips and lifted my body slightly up off yours. Your hands slipped down between us and you fumbled open my belt and tugged the zipper down. I loved the naughty girl look on your face when your hand dipped into my boxers and you grasped my hard shaft tightly. My body instinctively shivered and my eyes closed. I pushed my hips down and moaned. You giggled at my reaction and leaned up, kissing me again. Keeping your grip on my throbbing cock, only slightly stroking it, you raised your knees up and hooked your feet into the waistband of my shorts and boxers. As your legs extended, my shorts were dragged off my ass and down my legs. They bunched around my ankles, but I kicked them off quickly.

You slid your feet back up my legs, rocking your hips up, and spreading your thighs. With a firm grip on the base of my cock, you guided me to your waiting pussy. I leaned down and kissed your soft lips, but had to break away and moan when the throbbing head of my cock pushed between your lips. You closed your eyes and wrapped both arms and legs around me. I bit my lip and slowly thrust into your tight, wet pussy. It felt like my entire body was being massaged by warm ripples of pleasure. Inch by inch, my cock disappeared inside you, parting your spread lips and sinking deeper until we were pressed tight together. The feeling was incredible. Your muscles gripped me and the warmth and wetness left me breathless.

We stayed like that for a long minute, barely moving, just accepting the sheer pleasure. Then I started slowly moving my hips up and down. I would pull just a few inches out and then slide back in. Back and forth, slowly pumping up and down. You were so wet; it was easy to slide my hard cock in and out of your tight pussy. I kissed your face and neck and whispered in your ear while maintaining those short, smooth thrusts.

Lifting myself up on my hands and knees, I started to take longer, deeper thrusts. You moaned in appreciation as I pulled almost all the way out and then drove back in. I varied the pace, sometimes steady and sometimes slowly. I would push my throbbing cock deep inside you and grind against you, wiggling my hips and thrusting as deep as possible. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard when I sped up and fucked you harder and faster. I tried to add to our pleasure by shifting the angle of entry and moving my hips in circles, sliding into you and filling you with each deep thrust. Leaning down, I licked from your neck to your nipples, gently teasing them with my lips and tongue while we pushed and pulled against each other.

I rocked back on my hips and looked down at you. My cock was still throbbing inside your warm, tight pussy and your hands went to cover and massage your breasts. I reached down and lifted your ankles up on my shoulders and hugged your legs to my chest. Scooting forward on my knees, I drove my cock deeper inside you. With deliberate speed, I would arch my hips down and thrust into you, then arch my hips up and slowly pull out of you. The wonderful result was that the ridge of my swollen head would drag against the ceiling of your hot pussy, massaging that magical pleasure zone. I watched your eyes widen and your toes curl each time I thrust in and slowly withdrew. It felt incredible, the way you squeezed me and drew me deeper in. My hands slid up and down your legs; from your pointed toes to your smooth, soft ass. Each time I slide my rock hard cock into you, my smooth balls would bounce against your sexy ass, adding to the already overwhelming pleasure.

12