Passion Out of Control

Story Info
A story about sharing.
4.1k words
4.43
77.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met them several times at a local swing club, and Sam knew he wanted my wife from the first time their eyes met. She has shoulder length blond hair that framed her face, blue eyes that could melt a mans resistance. His own wife, Pat, was a beauty to behold, her face shined and her eyes glowed in the soft blacklight lit room. Both women were built very similar and us men yearned to feel the other mans woman in our arms. That night was very complimenting and relaxed, nothing like the nights that would follow.

Now that we had become closer and had the pleasure and honor of feeling the passion that comes from touching someone other than our own spouse, we longed for each and every encounter. We met at their home and discussed dinner, we finally settled on a nice, quaint bar and grill. While we sat and ate, the talk as always turned to sex. My own wife was a bit on the shy side. It wasn't that she didn't know what she wanted, she did, and it was Sam who she wanted. She is more the type of woman that enjoyed the man taking her. She wanted to hear his compliments; she wanted to feel his touch and tender guidance. I could tell from her occasional glances at me that she had that twinkle in her eye, the same one that she gets when she is in the company of a man she wants to feel rock hard as he penetrates her cunt. As the dinner wore on we flirted heavily and laughed, the air was thick with desire and the only thing on my mind was getting my lips on Pats.

I wanted this woman badly, she was older than me by eleven years but she fucked like she was eighteen years old again. We finally paid our bill and giggled as we all walked out the door, I was the first one out and held the door, sure to give the women a gentle squeeze on the ass as they past me. Once we got outside, we walked across the street to the passenger side of their car. I felt like a teenager again flirting with Pat and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her near me as I forced my lips upon hers. My tongue penetrated her lips and she kisses me back, sucking on my tongue and moaning softly as her hand groped me. Sam and Tammy laughed and made comments about how we should be able to at least wait until we got back home. We got in the vehicle and I was sure to kiss my wife nice and deep and whispered to her how I wanted to see her with Sam.

Back at the house we sat talking and flirting more, you would think we were all teenagers coming home from a high school dance the way we giggled and kissed. Before long I saw Tammy and Sam locked in each other's arms and Tammy's hand had found its way to his crotch and was stroking his rigid cock through his jeans. I knew she was ready for him and her pussy was sure to be dripping wet. Tammy may not always say what she wants but she has no problem grabbing a mans cock to communicate her desires to him.

I continued my assault on Pats lips as my hands reached under her top and found her protruding nipples. These nipples, they harden so easily and her tits are so firm, this woman is built so hot and so sexy. I could feel my cock growing in my pants I was sure pre-cum was leaking from the swollen head. Just as I opened my eyes to see what Tammy was doing, I caught them slipping away. Now it was just Pat and I, fueled with passion, our loins burning to come together. I sat down in the dining room chair ad pat straddled me and ground her pussy firm against my throbbing prick. This woman really knew how to make a man want her, not that it took a lot. I pulled her face away from mine and stared into her wanting eyes, I wanted her to see the frustration that she had built inside me, I wanted her to know she was going to be mine tonight. I held her face firmly in my arms and told her how hot she was and how badly I wanted her. He remark to this was to grab my hands and guide me to the living room. She quickly stripped from her clothes as I followed her lead. She lay down on the floor and I joined her. We resumed our kissing as she reached down and pulled at my cock. My hand trailed down from her firm heaving breasts to her taught sexy belly, down further, past her perfectly shaven mound and lightly across her legs. Her legs were strong and firm, very soft, as though they were made of silk. I slowly drug my fingertips across her skin in the direction of her inner thighs, she gasped and bit her bottom lip. Her hand had begun stroking my cock, pumping it as though it was a hungry pussy yearning for more cock. My fingertips reached her lips, and they felt were damp and soft. I lightly traced a fingertip up her horny slit to the hard nub of he clit. She let an audible gasp and her body quivered. It was so hot lying there on the floor with this woman that I wanted so bad, knowing that she wanted me just as badly.

As we lay there, arm in arm, chest to chest, she looked me in the eye and said, "let me suck your cock, I want you to fuck my mouth and throat." You know, it's hard to give any reply to that other than to side up and feed her your cock. She eagerly took it into her mouth and licked around the shaft. She stared up at me with those sexy, wanting eyes. I threw my head back and savored the sensation; God was she a hot woman! She greedily sucked the head and leaned up to take more, my cock slowly descended deeper. I knew she was very good at sucking cock but had no clue she could take it all. Before I knew it she had my whole shaft down her throat, my tight balls were resting on her chin and she was gurgling for more. I could feel my cock throbbing in her throat and she gagged several times on it but instead of pulling back, she reached up, grabbed my ass and pulled my pelvis against her face even harder.

I looked back and her lower body was gyrating and her legs were shifting back and forth a bit. I reached my hand down and felt her pussy; it was so wet, as though it was hungry and drooling for something to fill it. I rubbed it gently at first feeling it getting wetter at my touch. I felt her throat trying to moan past my thick cock what I was using to fuck her face as though it was her hungry pussy. Her hips were thrusting up as though she was trying to fuck the passion filled air. I pressed my fingers harder into her quivering quim and rubbed it with a quickening fury as she kept gobbling my cock down her throat. It didn't take long and she was choking my cock out of her mouth and crying out that she was coming. Coming she did, she squirted all over my hand and soaked the area rug beneath our bodies.

I pulled my dripping hand away from her throbbing clit and placed my fingers against her mouth, she readily opened up and sucked her fuck juices from my fingers. Just as she let out a little popping sound from my fingertips leaving her lips, we heard Tammy crying out from upstairs. I guess Sam was giving her all the dick that she could handle and she wanted everyone to know it.

Pat went back to performing her oral talents on my cock as my head spun with lust. She kept telling me how she wanted me to fuck her mouth like it was her hot little cunt and that I did! Just as I was about to cum, the other two fuck bunnies came down the stairs. They sat down with smiles on their faces and watched as we made our way up onto the couch. That sexy woman climbed between my legs and looked up at the three of us and then swallowed my fucking cock in one downward motion. All I could think about was how hot it was going to be shooting my cum down her throat as my wife and her husband looked on. The thought of that combined with her incredible cock sucking sent me over the edge. My body tensed from my head to my toes, my ass raised up from the cushion and I cried out as I felt each and every spurt forcing its way up my shaft and into her waiting mouth. She didn't stop until she was absolutely sure she swallowed every possible drop.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her deep on the lips, still faintly possible to taste the slightly salty remains of myself on her warm wet tongue. We lay there wrapped in each other's arms as the other two kissed and held each other as well.

Soon we got away from talking of sex and began talking about our blooming relationship and discussing how lucky we are to have met each other and how unbelievably compatible the four of us are.

The next weekend we decided to have them over to our house, the kids were gone, we were alone and we were ready for fun. They arrived around 8:00 as they had told tam on the phone that they would. If Sam only knew what she has on under her skirt and top. She had no bra on and her panties were white lace boy shorts style that we both crave to see on an ass like the ones these two hot babes have.

Tammy had spent the last couple of hours picking out her clothes for the night, taking a shower, and doing her hair and makeup. She picked out a VERY short denim skirt that was frayed around the bottom and a spaghetti strap belly length tank top that was just short enough to let her navel show. Her toes were painted a very bright and shiny red; just the way Sam likes them. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she looked stunningly sexy. She didn't have that elegant classy look to her tonight, she had that slutty do me right now look about her.

Sam eyes her up and down and pulled her straight to him as he told her how hot she was looking tonight, he's older than Tammy by eighteen years and never misses a moment to tell my wife what he really thinks about her. She is the youngest woman he has ever been with and he is the oldest man she has ever been with. They definitely fulfill each other's fantasies. As the two of them were busy groping each other like a couple of kids after a hot date, Pat and myself expressed our own pleasantries to each other. She too had on a hot little skirt that showed off her perfect legs and open toe shoes with red toenails just a shade darker than Tammy's.

I broke our embrace and walked to the kitchen to retrieve some drinks for the four of us. In all the excitement of getting ready and all, we had forgotten to make liquor run. Tammy offered to run up and get some and I told her that was ok, I would go since she does most of the running through the week. I started to excuse myself and Sam told Pat she should go with me. I winked at her and told her it would be a pleasure to take her with me. We walked outside and hopped in the car, backed up and were off. As we drove I told her how absolutely hot she looked and told her I couldn't wait to have my tongue all over her exquisite body. She reached over and gave my cock a little squeeze and told me that I was going to be giving her a lot more than just my tongue tonight. I laughed and told her anything she wanted was definitely fine with me. I stopped at a light and reached over to grab a quick grope of her tits and let my hand fall to her crotch, pulled her skirt up slightly and reached under. "Yup, it's definitely wet for you," she said. I smiled and told her I hoped her hot little fuck-hole would try and drown me tonight. We walked into the store holding hands and talking about what we would get for drinks tonight. Bacardi for Tammy, vodka for Sam, Beer for me and 99 Berries for Pat. She's not a big drinker but she enjoys doing a few shots to loosen up a bit. I paid for the drinks and carried our booze back to the car, we got in and left.

We got home and I noticed the lights were dim through the curtains so we snuck up the steps onto the front porch and peeked into the living room. Nothing, there wasn't anyone there except for the dogs lying on the floor. "Hum, maybe they went downstairs," I said. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Lets sneak around back and peek." Around the house we went giggling as quietly walked. When we got there I told her we had to be quiet or the dogs would hear us and bark, alerting them to our presents. We peeked into the basement window and sure enough, there they were laying on the bed, Sam half on top of her, locked in a very passionate kiss. I whispered to Pat that I had an idea. We hurried back around the corner of the house so they would not hear me through the window and I grabbed my cell phone and called Tammy. It took her several rings to answer but she finally did. I told her that the store we went to was closed and that we were going to try another one and also that Pat needed to run by her house as she thought she remembered not locking their dog up. I hung up the phone and we snuck back around to peep into the window again, Tammy was telling Sam what I had just told her on the phone and he laughed saying how he should have been the one to lock up the dog so she wouldn't have forgotten.

We giggled, gave each other a kiss and before we could finish, Tammy was laying on the bed again. He had his hand slowly working its way up her legs to her inner thighs and was starting to pull at her panties. I heard Tammy say how if he wanted them off then he should be the one to remove them. He didn't waste any time sliding down and reaching up to her waist, grabbing her waistband and jerking them down. After he removed her feet from them, he kissed her toes and started to slowly lick his way up her legs, slowly kissing her ankles. Tammy lay there with her hands reaching for his hands and trying to pull her up to him. He refused to budge and slowly snaked his tongue up her thighs until he reached her hungry tunnel. He looked up at her and slowly started to suck on her clit and then lick her cunt lips, she moaned and pulled at the sheets of the bed. Over and over again he would alternate going from her clit to her pussy hole and back again. Her hands released the sheets and went to her tits, she rose up her top and began to pinch and twist her own nipples.

I could feel my own cock growing hard by the second, I knew how good Tammy felt to be inside of and knew what Sam was in for tonight. I turned my head to look at Pat and she had her one hand up her skirt toying with her own soppy wet clit.

"Can't wait?" I said to her.

"Oh I can wait but my pussy is so fucking hot watching this," she said.

Yeah, my own personally problem was growing harder by the second. I kissed her quickly on the lips and let her get in front of me so she could have a better view. She was bending over and crouching down at the same time. Her ass cheeks were trying to peek out from that short skirt and I couldn't help but place my hands on them and feel her warm supple skin. She moaned gently under her breathe as she continued to watch and I found my right hand slowly moving to her front side and slipping up under her shirt, cupping her firm breast and brushing her nipple as it pointed outward against the soft cloth. My left hand had reached down a bit further so I could feel her dampness and it soon found a virtual puddle in her silky panties.

By now, Tammy was thrashing on the bed, her pelvis rising up to fuck this mans tongue that she so desired. She cried out loud, so loud we had no trouble hearing her through the window. Sam continued to suck and nibble on her hard clit, making her cum over and over again till she finally grabbed at his head to pull him on top of her. She kept pulling at him until he was hovering above her bare breasts. She reached up with one hand and pulled him closer. With the other hand she reached out for his stone hard cock and guided it between her panting lips. He through his head back a bit and savored the feeling of her moist tongue rolling around the head of his member as her lips enveloped the rest of his meat. He looked back down and caressed her face with his fingertips and moaned softly. She kept a firm grip on his fuck stick and pumped it furiously with her petite hand. This went on for several minutes before Sam pushed her head back down on the pillow and slid back down her naked flesh. Slowly her hand slipped down to her crotch where his cock was pointing upward. She took it between her fingers and rubbed it against her lips and clit to moisten it. Sam pushed her hand away and grabbed himself and began to furiously rub his swollen head against her throbbing bud. Tammy let out a cry and covered him with cunt juice. It sprayed against his belly and splashed about their bodies. He wouldn't stop and continued to make her pussy cum for his cock; a dark puddle had now formed where she lay. All of a sudden Sam leaned over her and kissed her gently on the lips and slowly slid his fat cock into her wanting love nest. He left it there, buried to his balls and wiggled slowly left and right. Her hands were clawing at his ass and back as if she couldn't get full enough of his flesh. He slowly began to thrust in and out. The pace quickened and slowed, you could tell Tammy was being teased by the way she writhed beneath his body. His manly chest was pressed firmly against her silky tits and her legs began to spread wider. He picked up the pace and fucked her with a furry. Her toes curled and her hands reached for something in thin air, all she could do was flail beneath him as he had his way with her body. She looked like a fuck doll taking a sexual beating but only she moved like a woman and moaned like a true whore. Her eyes were closed and her face distorted as her climax built within her body. Sam was moaning and fucking her so hard the bed banged hard against the wall.

Pat and I were becoming so hot from watching this action tat we couldn't wait any longer. I stripped off my jeans right there in my yard and jerked hard on her panties, ripping them right off her body. She gasped and smiled back at me, "give me our cock," she said.

"Right here, I don't care who sees it, I have to be fucked right now." I bent her over and rubbed the head of my fat dick against her sloppy wet hole and she pushed back against me hard. It went in deep, all the way to my balls. She didn't wait on me to fuck her. No, she fucked me. She slammed her ass back against me like a bitch in heat that wanted nothing more than to satisfy her animal instincts.

Meanwhile, Tammy was screaming, not crying out, I mean screaming as she came all over Sam's manhood. Sam never let up; he fucked her harder and deeper, driving her ass into the bed.

It was all I could do to not cum from watching my wife take this other mans cock the way that she was while my own cock was being used as a toy in this hot woman body. I grabbed her by the hips and pounded against her ass with all the strength I had, telling her what a naughty whore she was, secretly watching her husband fuck another mans wife while she got her own cunt pounded. She moaned and stifled a whimper as she came on my cock and bit her bottom lip to remain as quiet as she could.

Sam pulled out of my wife and had her roll over and stick her ass up in the air, she wasted no time doing as she was told. He looked down at her voluptuous ass and guided his still rock hard cock into her. He pushed forward and she lunged forward a bit escaping his length. He must have hit bottom, no fear, she was a woman that could take it. He began his thrusts and alternately slapped her ass cheeks, first the left, then the right. We could hear her whimpering again and knew she would cum in a matter of seconds. She buried her face in the pillows and tried to quiet her screams. No use, we heard it all, she was coming as hard this time as the last.

That was all I could take and I plowed deeper into Pats hot pussy and told her I was about to explode. "Cum in me," she said. "I want to feel it pulsing as you fill me up with your cum." I did, I shot load after hot fucking load into her quivering body, my legs were shaking and I could feel the cum squishing out around my shaft. I slowly pulled it out and when it cleared her now stretched out little hole, it dripped. She was so full of my cum that her pussy was dripping and oozing. I reached between her legs and rubbed it into her swollen mound and kissed her on the ear, whispering how hot she was and how full of cum her womb had become.

12