Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
Two lovers and a beach.
1.1k words
3.57
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up from your house, you open the door looking absolutely stunning in the sexiest dress I've ever seen, it's hugging your body so tightly and in all the right places, if that wasn't enough your face is slowly stopping my heart with your beautiful eyes looking into mine accompanied by a smile that makes the nighttime seem like day. You ask me where we're going and I just smile and tell you it's a surprise, I open the car door for you and I get in and we take off, we drive for a good twenty minutes, we pull up to the destination and you give me a confused look but I just smile again and tell you to close your eyes as I led you out of the car and to our real destination.

I tell you to take your heels off and step down and your feel your feet land on a soft surface you jump, a little startled, but then I tell you to open your eyes, you open your eyes and they widen as you see the beach staring back at you with a dinner picnic set up on it. You smile at me and ask how I set it all up and I say, it was hard but I'd do anything to put a smile on your face and then I take you by the hand and sit you down on a very thick beautiful handmade blanket big enough to cover a king sized bed, on top of it is all your favorite foods and drinks.

We finish eating, clear out all the plates and glasses and for a while we sit and laugh as well tell each other stories that only we'd understand, stupid inside jokes,., As we sit there laughing I can't help but think that you are everything I could ever want in a woman. You see me staring at you and with a grin on your face why am I staring? I say because you make me wish I could freeze time so that I could have this moment with you forever, I say I Love You, at that moment your grin goes away and I see the passion in your eyes rise and you say I Love You Too.

I lean over, put my hand on your cheek and kiss you deeply, passionately as we kiss as if we'd ever get the chance to ever again, I stop for a second just to look deeply into your eyes, and then go to kiss you once more while laying your down on the blanket and start moving down slowly, kissing your neck from your left side to the right, gently sucking on it as you softly moan my name, I continue my way down your body anxious to explore every inch of it every curve. I undo you your dress and you feel the warm air of the night make contact with your skin, causing you to moan a little more as you feel me reach your left breast as I wrap my hand around it, sucking and licking your nipple, feeling it melt inside my mouth while your hands grip lightly onto the blanket, I move over to your right breast making sure both sides get the grand treatment, gently, very lightly biting your nipple making you let out your loudest moan yet while yelling for me to just fuck you cause you can't stand it any longer,

I laugh a little, look up at you and tell you to be patient all good things in time you frown a little before accepting that I'm determined to take my time on you and defeated allow me continue to explore, I move down to slowly remove your panties, sliding them off your soft, smooth legs and I start from the bottom, kissing your feet slowly, working my way up your legs kissing every inch of them up to your thigh. I can see your juices all over your thighs, and I know you couldn't be more ready, so I slowly blow on your pussy which at this point couldn't be aching anymore for attention, I don't tease you anymore I start to lick and suck your clit which makes you moan louder and louder almost screaming for more. I'm sliding two of my fingers into dripping wet pussy as my mouth continues to work on that clit, your pussy walls squeeze my fingers as they work themselves in and out of you. I continue sucking, licking your pussy drinking all of your deliciously juices as you grab the back of my head and force me my face deeper inside you and I feel like I might drown inside you, but I risk it work my tongue like a mini hurricane inside you, I feel your body seize up, you moan and scream as you start to cum, your legs shaking violently as your screaming my name.

You slowly begin to settle down, I look up to see you biting on your bottom lip with such a lustful look in your eye, that I know your nowhere near done, but just getting started. So I set up for round two by climbing on top of you, as you wrap your legs around and your arms around my head, I grab your neck lightly, as I slide all 9 inches of my dick inside of your dripping wet pussy, starting slow at first as your still coming down from your last orgasm, not even three strokes in and your already begging me to stroke you deeper, harder, faster, with no need to be asked twice, I drive myself deep inside you fucking you like a man possessed, sucking, kissing, licking, biting, we're fucking like there' will be no tomorrow, just tonight here on this beach, on this sand, on top of this blanket. The rhythms are connected as one faster, harder, deeper, I feel your nails digging into my back, I feel my vision getting blurry.

I can feel that we're both close to climaxing, so I put every last drop of energy I have left in my body into every last stroke until we both tighten up and in unison yell out with the feeling of electrical pleasure shooting through our bodies that we didn't know existed, your pussy wrapped tight around my dick, my dick letting drop of cum inside it shoot deep inside of you, we ride our orgasms until the very end, I feel as though my heart may explode it's beating so fast and then together we both pass out exhausted having used all the energy in our bodies and then some.

We awake 2 hours later, still drained, look at each other and just silently laugh as we know that what we just experienced was so amazing words couldn't even begin to do it justice.