Passion Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands lifted her frame off the bed, and he cupped her round ass, caressing the curves, and then moved downwards towards her thighs. Andrew was now off the bed, and kneeling down. Amber had propped herself up on her elbows and she was looking at Andrew watching him pleasure her.

Andrew continued his kisses, moving past her navel and into her pubic area. He stopped, and slowly slid down to his knees. Amber moved her legs, and lightly wrapped them around his body, almost pinning him in that position. He turned his face towards the left, and began kissing her inner thighs. He kissed for a few seconds before turning towards the other thigh. Andrew was normally straight to get to the action, and he knew Amber enjoyed it. But he was going to take his time today; he was going to tease her until she couldn't wait any longer.

Andrew continued to kiss for several minutes, ignoring her beautiful vulva. His hands traced circles around her thighs and ass, stopping at the creases, teasing them and playing with them. His tongue was tracing lines, and drawing patterns, and he used his lips to pull gently and suck on the warm, soft skin. Amber had fallen back on to the bed, closing her eyes. Her breathing was slow, deep and heavy, and she cupped her breasts with her hands, fingering her nipples.

Andrew continued his kisses, slowly spiraling towards his vulva, building the anticipation. He finally brought his face to the bottom of her outer lips, and gently kissed, sucking softly. He traced his tongue, up and down the bottom portion of her vulva, completely ignoring her clitoris and surrounding area. Andrew continued this, enjoying the sight of a perfectly shaped pussy, and the salty-sweet smell and taste of his woman.

He continued to tease Amber, running his hand along her ass, and cupping it. She was breathing harder now. Andrew widened his tongue, and starting from the bottom, he lapped at the bottom portion of her opening, bringing his tongue close to her clit, but stopping well before touching it. He began to trace circles around the clit with his tongue, waiting for her visual cues of anticipation. Andrew continued to tease, and he saw Amber slowly lower her hand to touch her clit. With his left hand, he held hers, stopping her from pleasuring herself; denying her the pleasure of her clit.

Andrew continued his tease at a painfully slow rate, taking all the time in the world. Amber had wrapped her legs tightly around his body now, and with her other free hand, she grabbed Andrew's dark, brown hair, and pulled at it playfully. Andrew continued to suck, lick and lap at her outer and inner lips. She pulled with her legs even tighter against him, the first sign that she was getting to the point where she couldn't take any more teasing.

Andrew continued to lick painfully slow. He knew Amber wanted it bad, but he denied her the pleasure. He slowly brought his finger into play, by rubbing around the bottom of her opening, spreading his saliva and her wetness around with his finger.

Amber began to slowly gyrate her hips. It was slow, almost gentle at first, but it was the second sign that she reaching the limit of how much she could be teased. He knew she wouldn't be able to tolerate any more teasing soon. Andrew continued to painfully lick around clitoris, ignoring the fleshy hood and the surrounding area, but had increased the pace with his fingers. He rubbed around her outer lips with two of his fingers, gently massaging them.

Amber was now moving her hips faster, back and forth, lightly fucking his face with her pelvis, but Andrew knew that anticipation was the key. He wanted to push her to her limits, until she couldn't take it any more. He wanted her to scream with ecstasy when he brought his tongue to her clitoris.

Andrew increased his speed with his fingers, and with his tongue. He slowly slid the tip of his finger inside her, feeling her hot vagina envelop his fingers. She was wet. He only slipped his fingers in an inch or so, pulling them in and out, and rotating both of them as they went in and out. Andrew continued this for several minutes.

Amber let out a long, guttural sigh. Her eyes were closed. Her legs were wrapped around Andrew tightly, and her left hand was almost painfully pulling on Andrew's hair. She let go of Andrew's hand, and cupped her breast with her right hand. Her back was slightly arched, and her breathing was erratic.

She opened her mouth, and slowly moaned out, "Andrew..."

Andrew slid his fingers in deeper, but slowed down his pace with them. He increased the pace of his tongue, spiraling close to her clit, but pulling away at the last second, and repeating the process. Her left hand slowly made its way down, in attempt to give her clit the attention it yearned for. Andrew reached with his left hand, and held hers, preventing her from pleasuring herself. Their fingers mingled and she wrapped them around his, squeezing tightly.

With his fingers inside her soft, moist pussy, he spun them around, his palm facing upward and slowly reached for her g-spot. He traced slowly along it. He put some pressure, and began rubbing, and she let out a short, quick moan.

"Andrew," she said quickly, her sweet voice ringing with urgency. Andrew rubbed her g-spot, and stopped, alternating between sliding in and out, and rubbing it. Andrew kept rubbing her g-spot, varying his pressure and speed all while continuing his tongue-tease.

"Andrew..." she said again, her voice combining urgency and dreaminess. Her hips were almost bucking now, and he was moving back and forth to keep up with them, but he ignored her clit. Her hips continued to buck and gyrate, but Andrew did not increase his speed. He continued his tease for several more minutes. The bucking of her hips finally slowed, and her body began to writhe. She let out a long moan. Her body was pushing back against the bed, and her body began to unnaturally twist and squirm, as if she was in painful agony yet enjoying it at the same time.

It was time. Andrew continued his spiral with his tongue, and instead of pulling away at the last second as he had done, he wrapped his lips around her clitoris. He sucked, and moved his tongue around her engorged clitoris, giving it the attention he deserved. He simultaneously turned his fingers towards her g-spot, and began rubbing hard and fast.

The result was explosive. Her hips briefly bucked violently, and her leg spasmed out. Her body arched, and she exhaled, groaned and moaned with immense pleasure at the same time. Andrew picked up his snail pace, licking her clit quickly, and sucking. His finger fucking continued at a fast pace, giving her g-spot the attention it yearned for.

Andrew continued to lick, suck and finger fuck, twisting his fingers as he moved in and out. His left hand was intertwined with hers, and the sounds she was making brought pure joy to his ears. Amber had never been very vocal in bed, but she was breathing heavily and with each breath there was a combination of a guttural groan, a pleasurable moan, and a deep sigh of relief.

Her fingers began to slightly tremble, and she squeezed tightly with her hand. He felt her body go tense, and her legs began to pull him closer, tightening around him. Her pussy began to tighten, and he could feel the building tension. Amber attempted to say something, but it came out as gibberish. Andrew continued his cunnilingus. Suddenly, he felt Amber's body rock. Her hips thrust forward. Her body tightened, and her back arched. Her fingers squeezed painfully tight against his hand, and she pulled incredibly hard on Andrew's hair. Her legs began to tighten around Andrew's neck, and he felt waves of tightening and releasing wash over his fingers inside her pussy. She let out the most beautiful sound, the sound pure, unadulterated ecstasy. The female orgasm was truly a beautiful thing.

Andrew continued to do exactly what he was doing, feeling her pussy pulsate around his fingers. After twenty or so seconds, he felt her grip begin to loosen. Using her hand that was in his hair, she slowly pushed him away from her vagina, and Andrew leaned back, pulling his fingers out of her slick vagina. He stretched his aching jaw and sore fingers. She slowly pulled him up with her trembling body, pulling him into a missionary style position, and wrapped her legs and arms around him. Without saying a word, she grabbed his face, and pulled him close and simply gave him a long, loving kiss. The kiss didn't have the same lust to it, but it was more passionate than before.

She slowly rolled him over, and once again straddled him. Andrew was still wearing his lounge pants. She slowly slid off of him, pulling at the elastic waistband of his pants. He was hard. And yearning to get out. She pulled his pants off, along with his boxers, and tossed them to the far corners of the room.

Andrew was lying in the center of the bed. He wanted it bad. She slowly reached up and put a soft, delicate hand around the base of his hard penis. She moved her hand up along the penis, gently pulling at the skin and applying pressure to the underside of his penis, milking out the precum in his urethra. Several large drops oozed out the tip of his penis. With her delicate fingers, she used it to spread around his penis, immediately rubbing his glans with it. Andrew exhaled deeply and closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure that his sexy wife was giving him.

Amber slowly lowered her face to his dick, and slowly wrapped her mouth around the tip. She swirled her tongue, up and down, and bobbed briefly on it, dribbling saliva over it insuring it was wet. She pulled back, and used her fingers to gently wet the rest his penis.

"How do you want it?" she asked calmly and coolly. She blew with her mouth, the wave of cold air hitting his wet penis.

A shiver went up Andrew's spine, and his heart seemed to have almost skipped a beat. He motioned for Amber to come up to him. He didn't want a blow job; he wanted her. She got up from her knees, and climbed onto the bed, straddling him around the stomach. Her feet were by his sides, and she leaned forward provocatively. Her pussy brushed up against his stomach, and he enjoyed the sensation of her hot pussy brushing against him, leaving a trail of wetness. Their faces met, and Andrew grabbed her around the back and pulled her closer, feeling her breasts and body against his chest. She slowly slid down, until they were lined up.

With her arms wrapped around Andrew's shoulders, she slowly sat up and leaned backwards. They slid around, and Amber continued to shift, until Andrew was on top of her, in a missionary type position. "C'mon," Amber cooed again, "Give it to me."

Andrew felt his hard penis pushed up against her pelvis, lining up with hers. He supported his weight on his elbows, and his hands were wrapped around underneath Amber's body, holding and caressing her and pulling her close. He lowered his face towards her, bringing his lips to hers and kissed her once again.

Their lips met, and tongues tangoed. Amber wrapped her arms around his back, underneath his shoulders. Her left arm was on his back, moving up and down and her right hand was on the back of his head, pulling him close. She raised her legs, and interlocked them with Andrew's, and wrapped her calves around his calves, pinning him onto her.

Andrew slowly broke the kiss. His heart was racing, and his breaths were heavy. He leaned back, separating the two of them briefly. He was slightly on his knees, and he reached down and held the base of his penis with his right hand. Holding it firmly, he rubbed it slowly along her vulva, covering it with her wetness. Her vulva felt so smooth and slick against his hard dick. He briefly waited for a second, and looked at her beautiful face. Their eyes locked, and both of their eyes showed emotions that no words could have said. Andrew slowly thrust his hips forward, and he slid into her.

Her hot pussy enveloped his raging dick. The heat, the wetness, everything was perfect, almost mind-numbing. He closed his eyes, unable to handle the flood of pleasure to his brain, and slowly withdrew and thrust deeply again, his pubic bone hitting her clit. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through him, almost making it difficult for him to breath. His eyes slowly opened, and Amber reached up with her arms, and pulled him down close. She locked her hands around him, running them up and down along his back, and held him tightly.

Andrew continued to thrust slowly, rotating his hips slightly with each thrust, maximizing both of their pleasure. His face was next to hers, and he turned, kissing her on the cheek. His body moved rhythmically, periodically pulling out and in, each thrust providing pleasure to both Andrew and his wife. Their bodies were locked, and their breaths were synced. Amber let out slow, soft gasps with each thrust, as her clit was stimulated by his pubic bone. She turned her face so their lips met, and the two locked lips.

She squeezed her pussy, gyrating her hips slightly with each thrust, pulling and tugging at his penis. Her legs were wrapped around him, pulling him in faster on the thrust, and releasing him slowly. Their bodies rubbed against one another, and the fine sheet of sweat had formed between them.

Andrew continued to thrust, his hard penis pleasing her tight pussy. Her pussy grabbed on to his dick, complementing it in the perfect way. She was wet, and so damned hot. Andrew broke their kiss, and his face dropped down into the side of hers. He inhaled deeply, and pushed deeply into her. He savored the taste of their kiss on his lips, and enjoyed her sweet, sweaty smell. The temperature of her body felt perfect against him, and he loved the way her soft breasts pushed against his chest. The way she was rubbing her hands up and down along his back was perfect, and he loved the feeling of her legs wrapped around his.

Both of them remained intertwined, momentarily stopped, savoring the moment. He loved the heat that enveloped him, and she squeezed with her pussy, almost as if massaging it from within. She slowly gyrated her hips, and began to please him slowly, without him thrusting. Andrew's face was to the side of Amber's, and she turned her face, so her mouth was by his ear.

"I love you," she whispered, before he could say anything, kissing him slowly on the cheek. Andrew didn't respond, but his heart fluttered. There really was no other feeling that could match the joy that those three little words brought to him. He couldn't have dreamed for someone more perfect.

Andrew turned towards her, and simply kissed her on the cheek, and began his thrusting once again, his ears enjoying her slight moans and light, fleshy slapping sounds. Andrew increased his pace, pushing his hard penis in and out of her faster and harder. Her fingernails dug into his back, and she exhaled deeply.

She moaned slightly, and softly said, "Oh, keep doing it like that."

Andrew obliged, and continued his rapid pace, pushing and pulling his hard penis. He would periodically stop, and make sure his pubic bone rubbed against her clit, giving it the attention that it needed.

Andrew was slightly propped up on his elbows, and he slowly lowered himself onto Amber. She pulled him closely, and he wrapped his arms underneath her back, pulling her close, almost slightly off the bed. Andrew continued to fuck her hard, and she unwrapped her legs from around his, and slowly drew them up to her body, sighing deeply as she did so.

Andrew was able to thrust deeper, and easily slide in and out. She slowly raised her feet, and locked them around his mid back, putting them into a modified butterfly position. Her legs were raised high, and wrapped around his back allowing and Andrew was slide in deeper and hit the sensual areas of her pussy. She moaned louder now, and Andrew continued to slide inside her, going deeper and hitting her g-spot with each thrust. He thrust deeply inside of her, and felt her body began to writhe underneath him. Amber pulled her right hand away from his back, and brought it down to her clit and began furiously rubbing it. She pulled him tightly with her other arm, and Andrew continued his furious fuck, giving it to her hard and fast.

Their faces were inches from one another, and Amber's eyes were closed. Her jaw clenched, and her body was tense. She had stopped gyrating and squeezing her pussy -- she was simply lying there, almost holding her breath. Suddenly, without warning, she began to orgasm. Her body shook, and her pussy tightened. Her arms slowly trembled, and her face bore a dreamy expression. Andrew continued his fuck, not stopping, and making sure to rub against her clit as he had been doing. She let out a soft moan of relief, and slowly opened her eyes, locking them with Andrew. It wasn't nearly as powerful as her first orgasm, but it was still immensely pleasurable for her.

Their eyes were locked, and they both didn't say anything. Andrew stopped, and felt her tightness around him, and savored the feeling of her body wrapped around his. The two looked deeply into one another eyes. Andrew adored the way her large, hazel eyes looked back at him with passion. "Ride me," Andrew commanded softly.

With his arms wrapped around her back, the two rolled. Andrew was still inside her, and now Amber was on top. Her body was pressed closely against his and her legs were drawn up to his sides. She was straddling him.

She didn't move up and down, but she slid back and forth, causing numerous pleasurable sensations for Andrew. His penis moved up and down, and the feeling of having her body rubbing against his groin was pleasurable. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him, and continued her grinding.

Andrew had his arms wrapped around her back, and slid them down slowly, until they cupped her round, curvy ass, roughly caressing it. Amber began to slowly bounce up and down, only moving up and down a few inches. Andrew groaned, and pushed his head back farther into the pillow, briefly closing his eyes. The weight of her body pushing against him was mind-numbing.

"I wanna see you, look at me," Amber said in a sexy voice. She sounded confident and sure of herself. Her voice was filled with love and command as she knew she was giving her man great pleasure. Andrew opened his eyes, and kept eye contact with Amber. The two gazed deeply into one another's eyes. Amber slowly pulled her hands back out of from underneath his neck, and began to lean back, shifting more weight onto his groin, and increasing her speed.

She rested her hands on his chest, running her hands through the short, fine hair on his chest. Andrew sighed; he loved it when she did that. She was now sitting up straight, giving Andrew full view of her beautiful body. Her tanned, olive skin was divine, and her long, brown hair flawlessly flowed passed her shoulders. Her perfect, toned stomach complemented her beautiful, round breasts.

Using his chest for support she began to go up and down, bouncing and shaking her ass with pleasure. She then briefly sat completely upright, and fell deep onto his penis. Without going up and down, she began to gyrate her hips, and slide forward and backwards, dancing with him inside of her, giving him a lap dance while fucking him. She squeezed his penis with her pussy each time she slid.

Andrew's back arched; it was immensely pleasureful. His hips naturally began to thrust, or attempted to thrust to get deeper as she grinded on him. His hard penis rubbed and slid in numerous directions inside her, as she gyrated, and moved back and forth. She slowly moved up and down, and then increased her speed. She lowered her hands to Andrew's chest once again, and slowly lowered her upper body down to him, so their faces were inches apart. Her breasts brushed against his chest. She slid her hips up and down, and forward and back, and gyrated them. She slid her hands up his body, past his chest, around his neck, and finally to his shoulders.