Passion with a Younger Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later we all shared dinner and I was surprised by how innocently my mother could behave while sitting at the same table with both Tom and her husband, knowing that Tom's semen coated her breasts. The men spoke of heading off to a golf shop to look at new equipment after supper and I encouraged them to do so. As my mother and I cleaned dishes and the men smoked, Tom went upstairs to check on any new e-mails my mother may have received. Heading up afterward, curious myself, Tom showed me the latest. Tony described how he has been stroking himself off remembering how Arianna gives him beautiful tit fucks and enjoys her sucking on his cock until he cums in her mouth. I said that I would have never guessed that my shy mother could do such things. Tom suggested we find out how willing she is to perform these feats on others.

So once the men left for their trip I went to my room saying that I needed a rest. On the video screen I watched as Tom approached my mother and presented her with the printed copy of the latest e-mail. She appeared to blush and lowered her head smiling when he said that he could completely understand how a man would love to slide his cock between her two wonderful and gorgeous giant tits. She said that she would need to write Tony back, and Tom said "No problem. Just one thing. Each time you write him back, it will be in my room, with the door locked. And then you will act out with me whatever you are writing him about." She protested and said that she thought that his blackmail of her was over, but he said that in fact it had only begun. Taking her by the hand he led her up the stairs and she freely followed.

Switching to the camera in Tom's room I watched as he led her to his desk with the laptop on it and opened the screen so that she could work at her e-mail. I couldn't see what she was writing, only having a side view of him standing beside her. As she wrote Tom reached down and began to squeeze her breasts through her sweater. "You are telling him how lonely your breasts are for his caresses, so I think we need to take off this sweater and bra." Tom announced. Raising her hands over her head Tom pulled off the sweater. Then leaning her forward over the desk to provide him access to the back of her bra, Tom undid the 4 heavy claps holding up her breasts. Removing her bra she sat back and returning to her typing while Tom stared and admired her breasts. I could see clearly that she had a big smile on her face. Clearly she enjoyed teasing my boy with her boobs. Tom began to caress each of her breasts, rubbing his fingers over the flesh, tugging at her nipples, lifting each heavy breast with the palms of his hands, enjoying their heavy weight and then watching them bounce and jiggle as he let them fall. Removing his pants he stroked his hardening dick and began to rub it on the skin of my mother's bare shoulder.

"You are speaking of having him play with your tits while you fondle his cock. Perhaps you should stand and offer me your naughty boobs Arianna." Tom then raised my mother to her feet and pushed the chair out of the way. Standing beside her, towering over her small body with his massive frame, he placed both of his hand around her tits from behind and began to lift and squeeze them as she tried to continuing typing. "Fuck, I just love these gorgeous big fat tits of yours Arianna. Shame your husband doesn't know how to enjoy them any more. From now on while at our house I want you to only wear these big loose sweaters with no bra underneath. I want to be able to play with your tits any time the opportunity permits." Looking upward toward Tom my mother merely nodded. I could tell from the expression on her face that she was enjoying have Tom fondle her breasts as much as he enjoyed doing so. Tom then took one of her hands and placed it around his cock. "You are talking about holding Tony's cock, so you can hold my cock." Tom explained. My mother returned to typing as best she could with her one free hand while she stroked Tom's hard cock. He continued to feel her breasts and to also explore her belly and back, and then he ran his hands over her covered butt, hips and legs.

Meanwhile she clutched as his cock with all the force her delicate little hand could muster. Bending over to kiss the nape of my mother's neck while he continued to fondle her breasts I could barely hear him whisper to her "do you like the feel of my cock in your hand Arianna?" With these words he crushed each of her breasts firmly in his hands.

She let out a squeal and replied "God yes, it is a magnificent cock. Biggest hardest cock that I have ever seen. I always wished that my husband had such a big dick, I always wanted to know what one felt like."

"You are a very pretty lady. Very sensuous, sexy, voluptuous. Your big tits and round ass are driving that cock in your hand crazy. I notice now that you are answering Tony about his request for a tit fuck. I think my dick needs a good tit fucking too."

Sitting her back in the chair Tom leaned himself over her. She now grabbed his cock with both hands and held it toward her chest as he squeezed her two breasts together around his dick. He then began to rhythmically pump his penis between the flesh of her breasts and she used her hands to ensure his cock was held in place. "Your big soft warm tits are perfect for fucking my cock." Tom said. "Most women don't have tits big enough for me."

"I have never had such a massive big cock between my tits before." My mother responded. "It is beautiful being titty fucked by you dear. You can tit fuck me any time you want while I am visiting." She added. To help Tom's cock to slide more freely between her breasts my mother let out two large balls of spit, one between her breasts, and one directly onto his dick, bringing her mouth to within an inch of his penis. His cock now pumped up and down between her breasts more freely and rapidly. Looking up at him she asked "Does that make for a better tit-fucking dear? I will be sure to keep some baby oil with me at all times now so that when you need more titty-fucking's I will be ready."

Tom continued to squeeze her tits together and pump away between her breasts. His face told both myself and my mother that he was going to cum soon. "You need to cum baby?" My mother soothingly said. "Would you like me to jerk you off on my tits dear?" She asked. With this she pulled his cock from between her breasts and began to stroke upon it with both of her tiny hands. Tom used the opportunity to squeeze her breasts hard and to pull them upward by her nipples, making her quiver. Grabbing his hanging balls with one hand and continuing to stroke his cock with her other I was shocked to hear my sweet innocent mother say "God Tom I love you playing rough with my tits. Squeeze them as hard as you want. Pull on my nipples as hard as you can! Play with my tits whenever you want, however you want, as rough as you want."

With these words Tom couldn't resist any longer and he shot his load in large gushing streams all over my mother's chest. Then the little naught vixen that my mother squeezed Tom's balls and cock to push the remaining semen out and leaning forward licked the last drops of cum off the head of his dick. Licking her lips she signed "Mmmm, yummy." And with these words she returned to her one handed typing, continuing to hold Tom's softening dick in her other hand. Finishing her typing and hitting the send key to complete the e-mail she turning briefly back toward Tom, once again leaned forward to lick the head of his dick and then standing found her sweater and pulled in back over her head and down over her cum laden chest. As she prepared herself to leave the room she lastly noted "You can cum on my chest any time you need to dear. I'd love to go to bed each night with my tits covered in your semen and feeling tender from being squeezed and pulled on all day."

Later in the evening when the men returned from the golf shop and we all sat around in the living room I commented to my mother that she looked particularly happy and youthful, and that I liked how she was always smiling and laughing now. I also commented that she and Tom seemed to get along quite well. "Yes, wonderful boy, truly nice son you have, most attentive and considerate." I told her that I was glad to see that she had found someone to keep her company through the day while the men were absorbed in their own activities and encouraged her to find common interests that she and Tom could share to help the time pass. "Oh yes dear." She said. "It so happens that Tom and I have a great many common interests, and I do plan on our spending more time together with him exploring and sharing them." I told her that I thought that this was a great idea!

The next morning I prepared breakfast for the men, who had made plans to go golfing for the day to try out the new drivers they had bought. They seemed very excited about their prospects and were distracted from the goings on of the house. My mother wore a sweater and jeans, and I was surprised how shapely her bottom looked in the tight fitting pants. I noticed that Tom also could not help but notice her butt, and stared at it frequently. Both Tom and I also noticed from the way that my mother's breasts bounced freely beneath her sweater than she was not wearing a bra, just as Tom had commanded. After the men left, mother and Tom continued sitting at the Kitchen table as I cleaned the dishes. Each time I turned my back to them, from the corner of my eye I could see Tom reach over and fondle my mother's breasts through her sweater. She would giggle and laugh. Pretending innocence I would ask what was so funny and she would answer that Tom had just told her a funny joke. I told her I was happy that they got along so well together as I had to leave the house today on business and so hopefully they could find a way to fill the long day ahead together. I did have business to do, but before I left I set the camera station to record so that I could witness on my return the goings on during my absence.

When I got home later that day I reviewed the video. The cameras are motion sensitive, and so the recording showed the view from each camera as Tom and my mother would enter a room. I saw that immediately after my mother closed the front door behind me after wishing me a great day that Tom came up behind her and clutched the sweater by the lower edges. My mother instinctively raised her hands and Tom pulled the sweater off over her head. She turned to him and smiled as he began to play with her hanging breasts. "Shall we go see if we have any new e-mails today dear?" She inquired and took Tom by the hand, leading him up the hallway stairs to his room. With each step Tom slapped her bottom through her tight jeans and she laughed and giggled the whole way.

Sitting at the desk she opened her e-mail while Tom continued to pull and fondle her breasts and she began to rub his cock through his pants. "Oh no!" She exclaimed, "I am in real trouble now." Tom glanced at her inquiringly. "Tony has been jerking off now thinking about me giving him blowjobs, and cumming in my mouth. Does this mean that if I write him back that I am going to have to suck that massive dick of yours? And are you going to have to shoot your load into my mouth rather than over my tits?" She looked up at my stepson with a look of absolute lust and passion in her eyes that I had never thought my sweet mother capable of.

"Well, rules are rules Arianna, and they do need to be followed." Tom answered with a smile. Stripping himself completely naked and holding his hard prick in his hand Tom stood before my mother and said "Do what you have to do, my huge titted beauty." She seemed to love these words and quickly clutched his cock with one hand as she began typing with the other.

"Oh no", mother said "I just told Tony that I miss his cock and long to suck hard and deep on it. I guess by the rules this means that now I need to give you a nice blow job doesn't it." With this she turned toward Tom and looking up at him with desperate eyes she clutched his dick with both hands and began to lick around the head of his cock. Tom began to moan and my mother added "Fuck, what a massive beautiful dick, it may take me having to suck this cock all day long to give you a proper blow job." With that she sunk her lips over the head of his cock and took in carefully into her mouth. With the skill by which my mother sucked Tom's cock, it was evident that she had sucked a lot of cock through her life. But the slowness by which she came to be able to take him fully into her mouth suggested that she had never a cock as large as this to suck before.

She would suck on the head, then lick up and down the shaft, taking her time to enjoy the texture of his dick. She would fondle, lick and suck at his scrotum and balls. She would then return the head of his cock to her mouth and struggle to manage another inch of his length into her throat. Then she would return to licking and sucking on his shaft, overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock in her mouth. I knew the feeling well, as it had taken me some time to be able to fully take Tom's cock into my mouth. But she managed well, and after some time she achieved her goal and Tom was pumping his dick away at her, managing to face fuck most of his length into her eager and hungry mouth. The whole while he grabbed forcefully at her breasts, squeezing them hard, seizing and pulling them roughly, spanking her breasts and yanking hard on her nipples. I could hear her moan and whimper in pain and pleasure when her mouth wasn't full of cock. Pulling his dick from her gaping throat, Tom ordered my mother to open her lips so that he could cum in her mouth. She grabbed his cock with both hands and started stroking him vigorously as she leaned toward him with her mouth wide open. "Cum in my mouth baby!" she pleaded.

"Fuck, slurp it all down you big titted slut!" Tom cried out as he began to fire his load into my mother's face. She gulped him down willingly, apparently turned on by his dirty talk.

After thoroughly cleaning his dick with her eager tongue and lips she returned to the keyboard. "Oh my, I better finish this e-mail before we get ourselves into any further trouble!" she said.

She finished her e-mail one handed, never letting go of her grip on Tom's cock, turning from time to time to tease the limp dick in her hand with her mouth. Tom told her that she was the best cock sucker that he had ever known. Imagine that! My mother, the best at sucking cock that he had ever known, and he has had a lot of women. Better than me even! Obviously there was much about my mother that I was not aware of. She told him that from now on he could play with her tits, get titty fuckings and demand blow jobs whenever he pleased. When she finished typing and pushed the send button she stood bare chested before my naked step son. Fondling her hanging breasts Tom leaned downward to kiss her upon the lips, a kiss she willingly received. "Fuck you turn me on you sexy little bitch." He said, adding "What was that last bit I saw you writing before you hit the send key?"

"Oh, nothing really." She explained. "As you were spanking my tush when I walked up the stairs it reminded me of how I love Tony spanking my ass when I am strutting around his house in only my panties. So I told him that I couldn't wait for him to spank my ass again."

Smiling broadly and turning to walk away, Tom grabbed her by the waist and pulling her tight began to hump her ass through her jeans. "Not so fast there Arianna. A deal is a deal. You describe a sexual activity to Tony, and we have to act it out." With that he lowered his hands and began to work the button and zipper free on her jeans. My mother offered no resistance but rather, from the expression on her face, I could see that she was in pure heaven and obviously planned this. Lowering his body Tom pulled her jeans down over her bottom and slid them down her thighs, helping her remove her foot from each leg. He raised himself back up again, and she turned to embrace him, his body naked, she in only her dainty panties. She had on much sexier panties than I ever imagined that my mother would wear. Black lace, not a thong, but leaving much of her butt cheeks exposed. She reached over his shoulders and pulled herself upward to share a kiss while his hands dropped onto her virtually bare butt and he began to caress and squeeze the flesh he found there.

"Do you like my ass Tom? I know I am older than you, but I try hard to keep fit, and I want so much for you to like my ass. I want you to want my ass."

"Well, let's see a bit of a better view." Tom replied, and turning her around bent her over the computer desk. Resting on her elbows her pendulous breasts hung down to the table, her nipples resting on the surface. Tom began to explore her body carefully and slowly with his hands, taking his time to explore each curve. Seizing her hair he yanked back her head and putting a finger into her mouth for her to suck said "A very pretty lady. Mature, married, sweet, but lonely, horny and kinky. Even looks a bit slutty at times, especially when she has my cock buried deep in her mouth." My mother let out a long moan.

Moving his hands down he spanked her hanging breasts, flopping them back and forth. "Great tits, best I have ever seen." Running his hands over her shoulders and down her back to her waist and then over her hips he added "Attractive back, narrow waist, sexy round hips." Continuing downward he explored first the outside of her legs, and then on the way up, explored the inside of her thighs. "Hot sexy legs, great for wrapping around a man's face." This comment made my mother squeal like a little girl, obviously provoking some desire deep in her. Placing her hands on her behind, he rubbed the flesh of her butt while she gyrated and pulsed back on his hands, sighing lightly. "Definitely a sweet sexy ass." Tom said "But it will need a spanking to know for sure." With this she visibly clenched herself and soon after the palm of his hand came down upon her butt cheek. Lowering herself fully onto the desk she forced out her ass as high as she could, standing on her tip toes. He wacked her butt a few more times.

She cried out after the 4th spanking "God Sir, spank my ass, spank it hard, any time you want, leave marks, he never sees me naked any more."

Tom wacked her ass a few more times, each stroke harder and swifter than the time before. My mother screamed out in pain and pleasure, and begged for more. "You like your ass spanking?" Tom asked. She said she loved it. With another firm stroke he asked "Are you my cock sucking slut, Arianna?" She agreed that she was. "Did you enjoy sucking my cock and swallowing my load?" She confessed that she loved it, had wanted to suck him since he first made her show her tits to him, and that she wanted to spend the rest of the day sucking his cock over and over. Lastly he ordered "I need to hear my cock sucker beg me to punish her for being such a slut by spanking her ass hard."

"Tom, I have become a slut. It's all true. Sucking other men's cocks to feed my hungry desires. Even letting some fuck me. I deserve to be punished and whipped for my sins. Spank my ass, spank this slut hard enough to punish me for my sins." With that he whipped and spanked at her ass over and over, visibly making her butt cheeks glow red. Her chubby cheeks shook and jiggled with each delivery of his palm upon her flesh, and with each strike she moaned and mumbled something about every slut needing a good hard spanking. Slapping my mother's butt and listening to her pleading and cries had made Tom rock hard again. Raising my mother from the table Tom put her hands upon his cock, which she eagerly grabbed hold of. Kissing her and thrusting out his tongue, which she eagerly sucked, Tom then said that he wanted to spend the rest of the day fucking her face, fucking her tits, spanking her ass and slapping and pulling and biting her tits. She called him Master and told him to use his new slut in any way he pleased.