Passionate About Her Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers

"I think it's a good idea for her to take them while my feet are still on your face," Jessica said. "The power dynamic is quite strong right now, isn't it? Scott appears to agree, according to his penile responses."

Another flash flicked over everything.

"Don't you think your penis is an amazing biological phenomenon, Scott? It's completely honest, even when you're not. It's more you than you are."

Another flash. With the aid of his peripheral vision, Scott could tell that the camera was close enough to him that Kristen had taken a close-up of his genital region.

"Have you got enough pictures, Kristen?" Jessica asked.

"I'd like to get a few of his feet, if that's okay," Kristen twitted, and traipsed toward them. Scott was reminded immediately of his embarrassment at being having his own naked feet so prominently featured without his consent. She kneeled on one leg, so that she could hold the camera high enough to see his feet, his penis, and his face as Jessica continued to manipulate it with her own feet.

"Wait a moment before you take them, Kristen. Let's have him pose properly."

Jessica reached one arm below the head of the table, and once again Scott felt his toes being pulled toward him, and the balls of his feet forced outward. There was nothing he could do to move them.

"Ohh...! That's so cute!" Kristen exclaimed. She took a moment to frame her shots properly, and then Scott lay helpless, naked, fiercely erect, smelling and staring at Jessica's feet, as his girlfriend's photos stored themselves one by one on her SD card.

"I think I have all the basic readings I intended to get from Scott," Jessica said. "There's no doubt he has a serious disposition toward female feet and tickling. If you'd like to experiment with any of this, this would be an excellent time."

Kristen must have communicated non-verbally, since Jessica had looked over to her, and then back into Scott's eyes.

"I'm glad you like my feet so much, Scott, but you can stop watching them now," Jessica giggled.

"N-no," Kristen said thoughtfully.

"No?" Jessica asked.

"No, keep them there," Kristen replied. Keep doing what you were doing. I'd like to try tickling Scott's feet at the same time."

"As you wish," Jessica said rather delightedly, rubbing both feet all over his face once again. Then, Scott jumped as he felt a sharp streak down his right sole. It was one of Kristen's fingernails.

Like an oncoming drizzle, the streak was joined by several more downward streaks as Kristen's spidering began. It was worse than what Jessica had done to him; she had been feather-light by comparison. Kristen was by no means harsh, but she seemed to be natural at producing the maximum sensation from his nerve endings.

Scott began trying to writhe and thrash in escape, but there was no mobility. His legs and feet were perfectly secured, and his head was so stable that Jessica was able to continue leisurely manipulating his face with her toes without any inconvenience.

It was too intense, and tittering giggles poured ungracefully through his nose and filled the room. It was terrifying, not being able to breathe through his mouth. Even now, Scott would still try to gasp only to feel as though he was on the brink of suffocation, and then inhale as deeply as possible through his nose, upon which Jessica's feet rested in anticipation.

Kristen's fingernails bore the intensity of tiny neon points on a radar screen as they traversed his heels, up and down his soles, and then collected in swarms around the balls of the feet.

Scott thought that he had heard her voice again, and presently he felt his gag being removed by Jessica. His mouth felt fresh and airy as the rubbery substance popped out, followed by a pent-up cascade of deep laughter.

Kristen's electric fingernails moved even further up, tickling all the way down the toes, right through the area that Scott's feet would normally clench hard to protect, even if he made made a concentrated effort to keep them relaxed. Now there was no protection. This part of a human was never meant to be tickled, and Kristen exploited it thoroughly. Scott wailed with laughter, and it quickly got crazier as she militaristically sustained her treatment.

Then -- unbelievably -- ten more fingernails were zooming up and down his soles simultaneously with the ones tickling under his toes. He had never been aware that Jessica had moved, and realized in turn that he hadn't been focusing on any visual input for the last while.

Jessica's fingernails migrated slowly from his heels around the sides of his feet. This was a place that, if Scott had even known how sensitive he was there, he would have tried bury safely away. Instead, he tried exhaustedly to move -- even a little would have been helpful -- and had zero success. Jessica's nails were dragged freely around his feet and Kristen's fingernails continued to tickle the undersides of his toes relentlessly. The laughter was crazy, and turning silent.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle! We're tickling your feet!" he heard.

The next several minutes of his memory -- or perhaps more -- would bear no visual images, and only basic thought patterns. He would remember them as mainly sensation. It began to feel strange, as he observed the feelings of his feet in a new way. He felt pleasantly light-headed, as though he had no head at all. There was no thinking; only being. He was the sensation, and this is what the sensation did. He felt free. Occasionally, the sing-song sound of "tickle, tickle..." would decorate this state of consciousness.

Scott -- yes, that was his name -- blinked several times as he remembered what was going on. He saw specks of light as his vision returned, and there was Kristen standing over him, slightly to the left. He realized his breath was coming out through a goofy, open-mouthed grin.

He stifled it immediately while blushing fiercely. He couldn't believe that he had just spent those few seconds showing no sign of protest to his captivity. He shrunk his outward enjoyment back behind his face like closing pores.

Kristen perched herself on the stool that Jessica had teased him from earlier, and nodded over at Jessica. Scott tracked his eyes to the opposite side of the table too late to understand what was going on; the gag was being re-inserted. He was surprised once again at how deftly she was able to deprive him of his speech, as once again her practised motion made him feel like a small, helpless animal.

"I really had no idea that your feet were so ticklish, Scott," came Kristen's voice from the other side. Kristen's voice was familiar to him, and he knew from her tone that she was not putting on a facade in the way that Jessica had done. However, he had never heard her mention anything remotely sexual to him, and to hear such content in her natural speech was thrilling.

"I'm going to use my feet on you now, Scott. Jessica said that we could continue to measure your sexual responses if I wanted, and I think this would be interesting."

Scott had been too detached from reality to notice the state of his erection, but hearing this he felt a stunning firmness between his legs which was brand new. It was like trying to control an over-excited steed.

Her shoes and socks were off quickly, and Kristen paused and smiled at him like somebody overwhelmed with love. Scott scrambled to recall and sustain that memory of the first time he had seen her feet on the concrete steps. He had been so lucky, not just to see them, but to get to know Kristen. To spend time with her, talk with her, and become friends with her. But never would he have imagined this.

If Kristen was aware that he was reminiscing, then she must have decided that he had spent enough time doing so. She placed both feet firmly on his face as though imposing a heartfelt kiss.

Scott was overwhelmed. Even through Kristen's consent was beyond obvious (and the lack of his own consent was even plainer), he still felt guilty about what was happening.

Suddenly, emotions dissolved. His nervous system surged as Jessica's hand gripped Scott's foreskin and dragged it firmly over the head of his penis, and then back down.

"His response to your feet was off the charts, Kristen," she chirped. "But this would be a good time to test something else."

"I hope you're looking at me, Scott," said Kristen. "You know what happens if you break eye contact with me."

Scott had not understood that he was meant to carry on the instruction given to him by Jessica, nor did he know what consequence was associated with breaking that rule. But there was no way to ask, and there was no room in his palette for intimidation. He felt his eyes rest on Kristen's.

This was different than looking at Jessica. Jessica was very sexy, but he had felt no accountability when he was forced to look in her eyes. Kristen's eyes, on the other hand, gave him empathic pins and needles. He felt ashamed, guilty, helpless, and reverent. All in the extreme.

"When a man's penis is stimulated, he feels the urge to contract his pelvic muscles," said Jessica, who was now masturbating Scott at a moderato.

"If he really relaxes, he can resist the urge. However, if he is presented with a visual stimulus that is especially primal to him, he loses control and the penis flexes involuntarily, over and over again. Just like Scott's is now."

Scott had never been masturbated by another person, but even so, this felt like no masturbation session. The feeling pulsed in him like light energy. Kristen's feet played slowly around his face, and she grinned at him lovingly. At Kristen's comment, the grin tugged at the sides of her mouth. It looked like she had been about to crack up, only with endearment.

"This is the main driving force behind the sexual response. If we continue, Scott will become rapidly more aroused over the next few minutes, and then he will ejaculate."

Scott was feeling an emotion not yet named. He had never imagined ejaculating in front of anybody. Not his girlfriend, not his doctor.

"I hope this will be recorded on the DVD."

Jessica snickered through her nose.

"I believe I said if, Kristen."

"You're right," replied Kristen to that reminder. "But every boy's first memories should be documented. His first steps... his first word... his first ejaculation under the bare feet of his girlfriend." She smiled and wiggled the toes of one foot around his nose.

"Don't tease him, Kristen," Jessica replied. "This has already been extremely embarrassing for Scott, and he's going to be trying very hard not to ejaculate." Scott felt Jessica begin sliding her hand more quickly, and he felt his pelvic muscles contract tightly.

"It's too bad that we can't tickle his feet at the same time, now that we know Scott loves it when I tickle his feet," cooed Kristen. "You love it when I tickle your feet, don't you, Scott?"

"Scott does show a definite auto-erotic response to tickling. All the files in his downloads folder suggested that, too. Didn't they, Scott? Kristen's going to be looking through them, now that she knows you like tickling and feet."

Kristen winked at him playfully, and Scott felt a sudden terrifying surge of his muscles.

"Oh, there we go..." Jessica said a moment later, slowing her rhythm suddenly.

"What is it?"

"There's a moment when the pelvic muscle hyperflexes immediately before the sympathetic nervous system initiates the ejaculation. The penis gets especially hard, and that's the point at which I have complete control over whether Scott will have an orgasm. If I let go immediately as I just did, then the reflex will not initiate. However, if I continue the stimulation, then Scott can try anything he wants, but he'll still ejaculate all over himself."

Kristen's eyes were focused on Jessica as she spoke; she had momentarily phased out of her loving amusement to a more intent expression. She nodded. Then she turned that intention back to Scott, wiggling the toes of one foot in the open air as if to greet him again before rubbing it on his face.

Jessica's tempo rose again, and Scott was still caught in the giddy inescapability of it.

"Your feet seem to be working perfectly well, Kristen. I can feel his muscles working hard. I think we can count him down."

"Please feel free to initiate it," said Kristen. "And Scott, keep watching my eyes."

"Five," began Jessica clinically. "Four."

Scott stayed himself as his eyes almost jumped over to Jessica. Did she mean that she was counting down to his orgasm? He couldn't imagine that someone other than himself could force him to have an orgasm, but she had succeeded in everything she had tried on him so far. He could feel that his muscles were working hard; a sensation that he almost didn't notice over the erotic whirlwind that Kristen was puppeting through his brain. He had no range of motion, but he could feel that his hips were exerting against the restraints, and that the muscles of his own feet were locked in flexion. His face was tense and his breathing was rapid and heavy; a feature of his condition that his girlfriend was using to force him to take in her scent as well as her image. The female animal was winning the male.

"Three."

The foreskin was once again dragged over the head of his penis, which he felt press hard against her hand. If he could relax it, then he could still avoid the involuntary orgasm. It might work.

As he began trying, he breathed in once again. It jumped in Jessica's hand again, holding itself rigid.

"Two."

As Kristen's erotic ministrations and Jessica's hand continued to induce bull-like reactions from Scott's body, he felt one fingertip pushing firmly on his perineum, and massaging rhythmically. The pleasurable sensations which rippled through his pelvis suddenly gained a new depth, and it mixed perfectly with his emotional tempest.

"One."

He suddenly panicked. Kristen's feet were so beautiful. Kristen was his girlfriend. His girlfriend, and she was doing this to him. She had been starting at him all this time, as though she was in love with him. No, not in love. It was too playful. Deeper. She looked at him as though she had grown up with him. Like she was his best friend.

Suddenly his penis felt very hard, and he knew that Jessica was going to try to put him over the edge for the first time outside of solitude. He tried to calm himself, to relax.

In the silence that followed the final count, Kristen giggled, and wiggled her toes seductively in front of his eyes.

Scott's penis flexed harder than he could imagine, and his feet spasmed wildly in their unmovable bonds. He felt warm inside. The warmth grew quickly and spread upward through his body. It felt brand new to him; not just the pleasurable sensation, but the long-forgotten feeling that he was about to urinate, which characterized his very first orgasm before he understood what it was.

One of Kristen's feet pressed firmly over his nose, just in time for a sharp, reflexive inhalation. Jessica continued stimulating his penis rapidly, and the finger on his perineum vibrated with it.

He blushed hard. He willed himself harder than he had ever willed, to relax. Not to ejaculate in front of Kristen and this total stranger.

"Time for fireworks," Jessica sang lightly.

Scott felt a shock pass straight through his brain through his pelvis, spasming it massively. His pelvic muscles squeezed hard, and his penis shot semen like exaltation into the air. All Scott could see was Kristen's beautiful face, and her beautiful feet, as he felt himself shoot again, and again, and again.

Scott attempted for a moment to stop spilling all over his own chest, but he knew quickly that it was Jessica's decision when. She relentlessly stimulated the head of his penis, controlling his reflex as it cycled longer, making him produce far more sperm than he had ever known himself capable of.

Finally, Scott's reflexes passed, and his body relaxed profoundly into the table and began breathing in recovery, as Kristen smiled calmly at him and watched his face.

The following few minutes were a warm blur for Scott. After thanking Scott for being such a good friend, Jessica had removed most of her equipment in a humble exit before Kristen closed the door. She made her way back to him, looking at him lucidly as she took her position on the stool. He was still helpless and unable to speak.

"Scott, I love you," Kristen said to him.

Scott's eyes focused on her.

"And you must hate me."

She sat on the stool, looking at him silently for a minute. He saw tears in the corners of both her eyes.

"Would you ever have told me? You've been... the best boyfriend. The best I could ever imagine. And I was so interested in knowing you, that I had this done to you. I didn't even ask your permission."

She blinked a little.

"Jessica is making a DVD right now. It will have the entire video of what we did to you. It shows your penis and the readings of your sexual responses over the entire morning. It shows that close-up of us tickling your bare feet in that adorable, helpless position."

As she continued, her hand went under the table, and Scott felt the restraints around his feet and toes loosen.

"All the way up through that fantastic-looking orgasm. And I know you enjoyed it."

She stood up and looked down at him.

"If you still want to stay with me after this... if you still want me as your girlfriend, then I'll show you that DVD every night, if you want. I'll make you watch it, and I'll masturbate you and tease you about it. I'll tie you up and tickle you, and I'll use my feet to play with you all the time. And... I'm begging you to. I want that more than anything, Scott."

She giggled through her tears, looking at the far wall for a moment.

"But, as soon as I let you go, you could call the police if you wanted to. I knew that when I hired Jessica. I know I'm honestly somewhat crazy," she continued.

"And I'll make it easy for you. If you tell me to, I promise I won't ever bother you again. I'll even move out of the city this weekend. I've already told my family that I might come back to live with them and go to the community college, and I did it because I knew I'd have to if you wouldn't forgive me."

She looked back at Scott, and stayed silent for a moment.

"I love you, Scott," she said again.

"And... I'm going to take out your gag now."

She bit her lip a little, and took a couple of breaths before either arm budged. Then she brought her hands to Scott's face, and he felt the cool air inside his mouth again.

He breathed in and out a couple of times, slowly, staring at her as she blinked away another tear.

"So... what would you like, Scott?" she said.

CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers